Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I pretended to my level best though my heart was beating fast. I replied in a sleepy tone as if I was fast asleep and woke up due to the knock. I was still standing naked and realizing that I briskly covered myself with the bedcover.

Nirmal: Madam, its me Nirmal. Its 6’o clock.

Me: Okay thanks for calling. I am getting up and will be there before Guru-ji by 6:30.

Nirmal: Okay Madam.

We heard Nirmal going away and we both were relieved.

Uday: Uff! What an escape. Madam, I must go now.

Me: But Uday, leaving me in this condition…

I was still highly aroused and my 28-year-old body fully heated up and was breathing heavily, standing naked with my pussy dripping and I was seeing that my man was about to leave. One could easily realize what my condition was.

Uday: Madam, please understand, I have to go now because if anyone catches me here I will be in a big soup, as I have violated the norms of the ashram.

Uday did not bother for a reply from me and opened the door slightly, looked around outside and went away closing the door very gently leaving me alone in that hugely aroused state. My condition was so susceptible that I was giving me a self-massage on my warm boobs and fingering my own pussy. I realized after sometime that I cannot sit like this and went to the toilet. I was still discharging and somehow managed to take a bath though much heat remained within my body I realized. I wore a fresh set of herbal washed sari, blouse, and petticoat, took my medication, and went to Guru-ji’s room.

Guru-ji: Come, come Anita, how o you feel after two days?

Me: Fine Guru-ji. I think your therapy is working on me. I feel more energetic physically and mentally.

Guru-ji: Good.

Me: Guru-ji, what was the finding of my, err. I mean the pads?

Guru-ji: Anita, the finding is not bleak, but not excellent also. The later two pads do tell that you are having better discharges, but its not adequate still.

I was a bit depressed listening to Guru-ji’s words, as I was quite hopeful that everything was quite okay considering the long discharges that I had in last two days. Guru-ji probably read my eyes.

Guru-ji: But Anita, I do not think you should worry on this. What I am there for? You just participate wholeheartedly in whatever you do as I instruct you. Bas!

I nodded my head though had a subtle concern that my discharge was not adequate. I was also wondering what treatment was waiting for me now. In no time, Guru-ji spelt out that.

Guru-ji: Now I will offer puja to Linga Maharaj. You also participate in that Anita and after that I will do a check up of yours, as I want to see why you are having a somewhat inadequate discharge even after full arousals?

Guru-ji paused a little and looked directly into my eyes. I was also looking at him.

Guru-ji: By the way, how were your last two temple orgasms?

I had to tell a lie regarding my second adventure with Uday.

Me: Yes Guru-ji, it was okay. Pande-ji was a bit harsh though.

Guru-ji: I can understand that. You cannot simply blame him, as you have such an attractive figure Anita for your age.

I was a bit taken aback by this sort of a statement from Guru-ji, though he quickly recovered.

Guru-ji: I mean these people like Pande-ji and all are part of your treatment process and if any one got carried away please don’t mind it and forgive them. You must keep your focus on your goal only to achieve pregnancy through my therapy. Right Anita?

Me: Yes Guru-ji, that’s why I did not react and controlled myself.

Guru-ji: Right, mind control.

I was still feeling concerned about low discharges on full arousals, though I thought I discharged more vaginally than when I do intercourse with my hubby.

Me: But honestly Guru-ji, I got full excitement…

Guru-ji interrupted me in the middle.

Guru-ji: Anita, it’s not the question of excitement only, as there are several other aspects that contribute to this. I need to know your vital signs like pressure, pulse, heart rate etc. and do a checkup like the doctor does. I am no different from a doctor, but my ways of treatment are different.

I was gulping what Guru-ji was saying eagerly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-02-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM