Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Uday: Madam I missed one thing in the boat. I want to complete that.

Me: What?

I almost whispered in his ears though was a bit puzzled at his comment what he wanted.

Uday: Madam since Babulal was there on the boat, I could not see you naked.

I was already pretty aroused by his intimate touches and wanted to be explored more by Uday and honestly this request pleased me, but I did not express it to him.

Me: But Uday you have seen every part of my body on the boat.

Uday: No Madam, since Babulal was there I did not remove your panty. But now no one is watching us, I want to see you fully naked. Are you wearing a panty Madam?

He paused and did not waited for a reply from me and with both hands felt, rubbed, and kneaded my ass cheeks over my nightdress to check as if I was wearing a panty or not.

Uday: Madam, your ass feels so good without the panty.

He murmured in my ears. I closed my eyes and was elated by his act. As he was teasingly checking my ass for a panty, he pulled up my nightdress to an alarming height almost exposing my round ass globes. As it is the nighty was short and as he pulled it, I looked awfully naughty standing in that pose where my whole thighs and legs were exposed and my nighty bunched up near my ass.

Uday left me for a second and bent a little and then lifted me in his lap and swung me in the air as heroes do it in the films. I was enjoying that to the hilt. My husband had never done this to me while lovemaking, neither at home nor when we went for our honeymoon. Uday seemed so sure about what he was doing.

Me: Uday please get me down.

Uday: Get you down where Madam? On bed?

We both giggled and he kept me in his lap for sometime feeling my intimate parts with his hand and face and then got me down. Uday again started kissing me very tightly on my lips and his free hands were slowly pulling up my nightdress first over my legs, then my well formed thighs, and now almost up my ass. I could realize my ass cheeks were out in the open and I could feel his direct touches on them. I removed my lips from his lips and tried to stop him.

Me: Uday please…

Uday: Yes Madam, I will please you.

He pulled up the nighty to my abdomen and bent down to look into my pussy. I was shivering in excitement though coiled back in shame as he brought his face very close to my naked pussy and started kissing me there. He was rubbing his nose on my pubic hairs and inhaling the pungent smell with deep breaths. His tongue was probing my pussy lips now and I was very wet down there. He was encircling me with both hands and cupping my firm naked ass cheeks. My husband had also kissed and rubbed me at my honey pot, but for all those instances we were in bed. Standing in the room panty-less with my nightdress pulled up to my waist and a male other than my hubby kissing my pussy was the first time in my life.

In no time I was cumming heavily and Uday’s face was wet with my discharge. After completing his licking my pussy, he stood up and put his right middle finger inside my pussy hole and fingered my pussy for at least two minutes. Getting the opportunity, I also caught hold of his thick hard penis within his dhoti and I was stroking and feeling its hardness with both hands. Uday was simply giving me heavenly pleasures and now I wanted to get fucked by him. Yesterday I was under a drug spell, but today morning I was the normal woman and wanted to get a hard fuck by my man, Uday. Though at the corner of my mind, my housewife identity was raising a meek obstacle. The pleasure and the situation was such, I dropped all my shame and pleaded him for a fuck like a slut.

Me: Uday, please do it now. I am dying to get you inside me.

By that time, Uday pulled up the nighty with one hand above my round boobs and now practically the nighty was bunched up to my shoulder and whole of my body was naked before Uday. My boobs looked like two searchlights jiggling freely with every movement of mine and naturally attracting all attention of Uday. My nipples were rock hard and they also had grown to the fullest and looked rosy pink and swollen. Uday’s lips kissed, licked and sucked them amply till they were glistening with his saliva. I was so heated now that I myself pulled up the nighty off my head and stood completely naked in front of him.

This was the first time ever I stood naked in front of any male other than my husband. I was not feeling any shame, rather was much urged for a fuck!

Uday: Madam, lets go to bed then…

He whispered in my ears and then only the whole dream as if broke!

“Knock! Knock!”

Uday was as if electrified the way he left me and stood up and kept his finger on his lips.

Uday: Madam, please reply but do not open the door. I will be in a big fix.

Me: Yes, who is it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-02-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM