Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Chachu ap ek minute ruko, mai room se jaldi se ek nighty pehen leti hoon aur apka khana paros ti hoon.

Uncle: Uhu Nita mai kya bola tha? Mai bola tha mere samne ye dress utar de aur, mujhe khana paros de matlab ye bra aur panty pehenke tu kitchen mei jayegi aur mere liye khana parosegi.

I was looking like a dumb fool at my uncle's face.

Uncle: Nita, khali peeli time waste mat kar. Aaage aage chal, mujhe teri gaand sirf panty mei kaisi lagti hai dekhna hai.

I had no other option, but to follow his command. I walked in front of my uncle clad only in my bra and panty and he followed me. He was making lecherous comments and I was feeling so very embarrassed that I was sobbing. I went to the kitchen in that condition and arranged for food. I remained in that state while I worked in the kitchen and my uncle watched me from the kitchen door. Each time I was bending for any work in the kitchen, my both boobs were almost out of my bra cups and uncle was making very vulgar comments.

At the dining table also, as he ate his food, I stood there in that half naked state. Honestly I thought it was better to be completely naked, but to be in undergarments in front of a male. At last my humiliation stopped with my uncle finishing lunch.

Uncle: Ja Nita, ab room mei jake skirt-blouse pehen le. Dil khatta mat kar. Aur yaad rakh ek baat, aj jo bhi hua iski zikar agar tu kisise karti hai, to teri khair nehi.

I went to my room and closing the room broke out in tears. I felt okay after sometime and went up and wore a dress to cover myself up.

!!Flashback ends!!

Me: Uday, that's the story. I felt so very embarrassed when I first realized what actually happened that day, I cried the whole day feeling about my embarrassment.

Uday: True Madam. How our own relatives exploit us and we cannot do anything about it. My feeling coincides with yours.

We had some more talks on this topic and after sometime reached the bank and from there went back to the temple again. The cart was already there and with a half satisfied, regarding my ass fucking by Uday, and half depressed, regarding my teenage exploitation, I returned to the ashram.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-02-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM