Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I tried to grab the blouse, but Uday cleverly threw it towards my back and now was pulling my sari off my waist. He simply made me stand and started whiffing it off my waist. In any case my sari was not worn very securely, as I wore it standing in the open behind the tree in the temple in a hurry and thus before I could even take two complete breaths, I was standing in Uday's arms in my scanty bra and petticoat only. I looked behind and nearly froze as I saw Babulal was picking up my sari and blouse from the boat floor and gaping at me lewdly. Out of natural shyness my arm went on to my revealing breasts only clad in a bra in trying to save decency.

Uday: Madam, don't worry about your dress, Babulal will keep them securely.

I was feeling so ashamed looking at the old thug, Babulal, as he sat with a smiling face with my sari and blouse in his lap.

Uday: Madam, why are you feeling shy? He is just a kid.

Me: Have some sense Uday. I cannot just go on opening my clothes in front of him, just because he is a teenager.

Uday seemed not much interested to continue the talks on this topic and started hugging, squeezing, and kissing me again. Uday was openly touching all my private areas now. With one hand he was cupping my breasts and with the other hand he was massaging my bottoms and simultaneously he was sucking and biting my thin lips. I was wriggling in elation and sexual excitement to these male touches. I was grabbing him also and scratching his back and hips and it was such a nice feeling to hold his physique.

Uday: Madam, please leave me for a while.

Me: Why?

Not answering to my question, Uday started undressing. I smiled seeing his act and in no time he was almost naked. I already had opened his trouser zip while fondling his erect tool and now he pulled it off his legs and the shirt and his vest too. He was standing in his mini brief only and was looking very sexy, and more so due to the ambiance. The boat was now almost in the mid river and the waters beside us were glittering in the moonlight. I could not see the banks clearly due to the darkness. Uday took a couple of steps forward to hand his dress to Babulal because the strong breeze might fly the clothes to the water if not kept securely.

The scene was getting heated up and to tell the truth I also eagerly awaiting to be naked in Uday's arms in this ultimate romantic setting, but the only concern for me was the presence of that Babulal. As I was expecting Uday hugged me tight and this time was trying to pull up my bra from my big firm boobs. I somehow resisted him from doing that, but the very next moment he was trying to unfasten my bra hook on my smooth back. I knew Babulal was getting a wonderful view of my uncovered whole back as the only cover there was my bra strap, which was hardly one inch broad.

Me: Uday pleeeeeeeeeeeease. Don't do that.

I closed my eyes as I realized Uday's fingers had unfasten by bra hook on my back and the straps sprung to both sides making my back completely bare and my tits as if bounced up freely off the bra shackles. I was almost trembling in excitement, as I was standing in the all side open boat and the cool breeze was adding more stimulation to my arousal. I kept my eyes shut as I could comprehend I was losing my last clothing from my upper portion of my body. Uday applied force to make open my arms and pulled out the bra and made me completely topless. I was standing topless in a boat in the mid river in the arms of a male, who is not my husband, and also being watched by the boatman!

Uday: Babulal come down once. Keep this also.

Babulal: Yes Uday bhaiya.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Babulal coming up on the undulating boat to take my bra. I was feeling a bit ashamed, but also realized the strong wind would fly it surely to the waters if not kept properly. I kept my head on Uday's chest hiding my naked boobs also there and waited till Babulal went back to his place.

Babulal: Madam's bra is so wet with sweat Uday bhaiya. She can catch a cold wearing this.

Babulal was inspecting my bra now. The boy was looking at the insides of my bra cups. Uday was hugging me still and with one hand was constantly twisting my erect nipples as he was talking to Babulal.

Uday: Keeping it in the open will

Babulal intercepted Uday.

Babulal: Uday bhaiya, let me do one thing. I will tie it to a pole and Madam's bra will dry up in moments in this strong breeze.

Me: What?

I could not stop reacting listening that this weird plan; Babulal is planning to tie my bra to a pole and wave it in air to get it dry! I could not move out much to talk to him directly, as there was not even a thread on my upper part of the body and hence remained in Uday's physical guard.

Me: Uday, please stop this boy.

Uday: Come on Madam, who is going to see it here. Even if anyone sees it, will think it's just a white cloth, no one can understand that it is actually your bra.

Saying this he started kissing me in front of Babulal. This action made my naked hanging boobs quite visible to the boy. He was wearing a half pant and the bulge within it clearly indicated that this live show was much to his liking. I was enjoying Uday's kiss again, though feeling a tinge of shame in front of a third person for my topless condition. After a very long kiss he left my lips and by that time, Babulal had put my bra on a pole and as he erected it, my bra was flying in the strong breeze like a small flag.

Uday did not give me much chance to me react to this action of Babulal, as he turned his back to Babulal and also turned me to face away from him towards the shore. My round ass was now touching his lund, which was out of his tiny brief. Out of natural shyness my arms went to my fully naked breasts and I tried to cover at least my areolas and the taut nipples with my palms. Uday started squeezing and mauling my uncovered boobs with both hands from behind me. His hands almost acted as the only cover now on my twin peaks, which were jiggling and bouncing on my slightest movement.

I had never remained topless in my life in the open except with my husband on bed, however, I was feeling like am in heaven in the lap of waters around me ion this undulating small boat. I thoroughly enjoyed the squeezing and it seemed to me as if his fondling was going on, and on, and on. My erect boobs and nipples grew to their full size due to this hot action and simultaneously I was fully wet within my pussy. I was slowly pushing my soft round hips to his crotch and feeling his absolutely khada lund.

Uday now moved his right hand from my boobs and slowly took it down my upper naked body to my navel. He circled my navel and fingered it in rhythmic motion.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I was discharging soft moans as I was wetting the pad in my panty with my fluids. Uday now gradually eyeing my honey pot and after caressing my naked waist region, he pushed his hand within my petticoat. I felt his fingers were touching my pubic bush and he was gently playing with the thin hairs there. Out of natural reflexes I closed my legs a bit, but Uday thumped my buttocks with his pelvis to indicate that he did not like my action. I parted my legs again in the standing posture and he swiftly pulled my petticoat string now and it came off almost instantly. Alarm bells rang in my head and I tried to grab my last decent clothing.

Me: Uday, please don't take it off. I will become fully

Uday: Madam I want to see you naked.

He whispered in my ears and tried to pull down my petticoat from my waist.

Me: Uday, please understand. There is another person watching us.

Uday: Person! Babulal is a person. Madam, you will make me laugh. Moreover, when I was kissing you he has already seen your breasts, right? If he sees your legs will that make much difference? Tell me.

Uday did not wait for my reply and almost forced my hands off my petticoat and pulled it down to my mid thighs and in one last swift action, my petticoat dropped to my ankles. I was standing stark naked now wearing only a tiny panty, which was so small that it was not even covering my ass cheeks properly. I felt like standing in my toilet, as never ever did I stand in the open like this.

Uday: Madam, you look so very beautiful without clothes. Your figure is so sexy even after marriage. Ummmm.

He turned and kissed me on my lips feeling every part of my naked body. Strangely I was still not feeling the urge to be fucked even after Uday had made me nude except for my panty. Guru-ji's drug had its effect surely. I realized Uday probably knew that and now he slowly made me lie on the deck of the boat and by doing this he made me totally vulnerable to Babulal's wide gaping eyes. I almost froze in shame when I saw Babulal coming up to us again.

Me: Uday

I simply closed my eyes momentarily pulling Uday towards me. But Uday forced out of my arms and picked up my petticoat and handed over to Babulal making me shamefully exposed. Me, a 28-year-old housewife lying on a boat amidst a river in front of the boatman with completely uncovered body. My heavy breathing was making my exposed round boobs look very attractive and my reddish upturned nipples were crowning the scene. Babulal must have been seeing the scene of his life while he took the petticoat from Uday. I was cumming again, not even touched by Uday right now, but the very thought of this teenager seeing me in this stripped condition.

Babulal: Uday bhaiya, its difficult to come time and again as you can see the breeze is building up. If Madam opens her panty, I can take it together.

I was dumbstruck and probably this was left for me to hear. I did not know what to do or how to react to this and remained motionless.

Uday: Babulal, stay within yourself. I will tell you if I need your help.

I felt much happier as Uday scolded the boy, but my joy seemed short-lived.

Uday: What do you think? Madam is she so shameless that she will become fully nude in front of you?

Babulal: Sorry Uday bhaiya.

Uday: Don't you know a panty holds all the respect of a woman even if she opens everything? If that thing is protected, a woman is secured. Isn't it Madam?

He pointed his finger to my panty-covered pussy and asked me the question. I could not make out what to do and nodded like a fool lying there in front of two males in a bare all state. I do not know what Babulal understood, as he went back to his seat at the corner of the boat. Uday did not waste any more time and entered the ultimate of our lovemaking. All the conversations between him and me were like whispers with ample fondling, squeezing, rubbing and kissing.

Uday: Madam you have such a beautiful body, how did your husband allow you to stay away?

He embraced me and kept his body weight on my body. I looked at him and whispered a reply with satisfaction in my eyes with every touch of his.

Me: If he did not allow me, how could I get you?

Uday reached and caressed my face and my hair and took his lips again near my lips and I parted my lips to accommodate his. His hands were caressing my whole body though mostly on my juicy and erect boobs. The very next moment Uday was running his tongue through my neck and ears and I closed my eyes and was moaning softly. Then for the first time he started sucking my nipples, one at a time and simultaneously twisting the other free nipple. This gave me a huge, huge turn on.

Me: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I was almost yelling in excitement. The next moment Uday was licking my entire left breast while he fondled the right. I was reaching down to feel his hardness. As I did that Uday started to suck on my right nipple with full force as if trying to draw milk from it. He was now kneading my left breast very intimately and giving me immense pleasure. When he finished with my breasts, I looked at them and dropped my eyelids in shame as they were almost shining with Uday's saliva in the moonlit night. My nipples were fully swollen by his oral attack.

Uday was on top of me now completely and licked my face and neck. This is the first time any person apart from my husband was on top of my body. I was definitely getting more pleasures than what my hubby had given me so far. As Uday caressed my breasts sensuously, our lips met again now in the most sensuous way. We were chewing each other's lips and sharing our saliva. Uday then got up and started concentrating down my body.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-02-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM