Poll: Do I go forward?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Please?
87.18%
34 87.18%
You suck!
12.82%
5 12.82%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of My Sexy Housewife!
The next morning was a bit hectic. I had to rush off early for a meeting and at 12.05 got a video call from my wife.

"I am going for the shower!"
"Alright baby..."
"Stay on the screen..."
"Can't! Record it. I will come and see it at night."
"What?! Come on! At least give some time to me!"
"Baby, I really can't. I will call you soon, right after the meeting..."
"What if the guy does it?"
"We kick him off..."
"Hmm..." I ran off to the meeting. 
The meeting took more time than expected. I missed my lunch and couldn't call her back. I saw her missed calls I few times but was so engrossed in work, that I couldn't concentrate anywhere else.
After i got out of the meeting at 7, the first thing I did was call her back. 
"Hello."
"Hey..."
"So, what happened?"
"Come home, and I will tell you."
"Wait, what happened?"
"Come home and we will discuss it. Try to come home fast."
"Sure thing." and I let the call off. Things never go my way, and after the meeting, we had to attend an after wedding party. 
When I got back home, it was late. 12 on the clock, I slowly ran through to my room. My wife was asleep, and a bit drunk, I slowly, got to bed. There I found my wife's cellphone. I opened it and looked for the video. It was a 50 minute video, I played it with full sound. 
I saw my wife get inside the washroom as usual. She wore a yellow saree in the morning and took it off and went inside. Nothing happened for the next 8-9 minutes, when I saw someone enter our bedroom. 
"Bloody prick!" I said to myself. 
I continued watching as Ramu sat down very near to the bathroom door. 
"Well, that prick that has to go!" I decided then and there, but then another idea rushed my idle mind. 
"What happens next, eh?"
So, Ramu did something really unusual there. He took off her saree and smelled it first. That's prick! He had the audacity to smell off my wife's saree and the next thing he did was take out his cock out of the lungi and rub the saree on his cock! What a prick! The next thing he did was brush his cock on the saree and then go near the door. After going there, it was a new scene! He peeped through the door, trying to get a good glimpse of my wife. He moved his head around and then take his phone out. He then, quickly lied down on our bed and took off his shirt wearing only the lungi. He started taking a selfie video of himself on the bed with his dick out. Then, he took the saree and put it on his chest! I mean, this guy was crazy or what! I mean, this guy could ruin this! But then, I noticed something really strange. 

I was hard. I was hard at the fact that Ramu slept on this bed, our marital bed, trying to prove that he had slept with my wife! That bastard! The idea though intrigued me like hell. But, no wait. This was not the right thing to do. I don't think it was a good idea. Ramu could ruin my whole family! What if he has shared it with someone! I think I can give him to the security officer, and that wouldn't be a bad idea. But, at the same time, I felt kinda bumped up! I mean, I was hard and I couldn't help but start jerking off a bit since I cannot tell my wife to get up and have sex. 

Ramu wasn't finished there. As my wife was showering he in that state went near the washroom, and I could see him still taking pictures now. Then he posed as if he was going in now and made a video of it! That sly bitch. The next thing he did was something really unexpected. He brought a photo of my wife and took it near him. It was her wearing her wedding dress. He started jerking off looking at that! My goodness! I don't know what hit me but I was confused as hell. I was jerking off to this video!

He then kissed her picture and jerked off right on it, as though giving my wife a facial. He then looked around, took his cock and took a picture of it on my wife's photo. My wife had turned off the shower. Ramu hurried back out of the room quietly. It was after 3 minutes, I found out that wife had come out! 

She looked so sexy wearing just blouse and petticoat, with a new saree. That low cut blouse made her look so sexy! 

"That's how it is!" she slowly came near the phone and switched it off. I couldn't hold on any longer. I came inside my pants! After that all was blank with me. I slept off.
-"Let's have fun together baby... Are you in?"
[+] 4 users Like DRoyalStag's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of My Sexy Housewife! - by DRoyalStag - 02-11-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by ronylol - 02-11-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by Curiousbull - 03-11-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by pylode - 03-11-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by DRoyalStag - 03-11-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by ad1x - 03-11-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by Maathan - 18-11-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by blackdesk - 21-11-2019, 07:29 PM