Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-6_EPISODE-7

Vikrant clearly noticed the colour of her cheeks changing into red as he accused her of peeping into his tent last night. Honestly, Vikrant was not sure that if she had tried to peep into his tent or not but what he 100 per cent sure was that he clearly heard sound of anklets around his tent when he was fucking Tanya and she complained of hearing some noise. Vikrant desperately wanted to fuck that innocent-looking village bhabhi so he just made that statement of her peeping into his tent and now when he saw the expression of his face changing he knew that he had hit the right spot.

“Tell me bhabhi ji, why were you trying to peep into our tent? Do you wanted to see my dick?” Vikrant get hold of her hand and kept it on his hard dick.

“ III……….I…was.....just…..That girl ‘Tanya’ was making so much noise to I wanted to make sure that if she was safe or not?” She did not make any attempt to remove her hand from Vikrant's hot thundering cock.

“Are you kidding me??? You are married for a year now so you must know the difference between shouting and moaning. Now don’t make anymore excuse and just accept it that you wanting to see how I fuck.” Vikrant was getting bolder as he got her on backfoot.

“No…..I was not peeping....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh” Vikrant slapped her hard as she again tried to refuse.

“Now listen carefully, You will do as I say and you will answer correctly whatever I ask you. Say yes” Vikrant said in a stern voice.

“huuuuuuuuu” she nodded her head.

“Now tell me why you were trying to peep into my tent?” Vikrant asked.

“I heard Tanya’s moaning and I was surprised by the fact that how you have such great stamina. That’s why I tried to peep into your tent” She made an confession keeping her head down while still keeping her hand on Vikrnat’s dick.

“Now you are behaving like a good bhabhi” Vikrant happily said.

“How long I have to answer your questions?” She looked up to ask and then again tilted her head down.

“You have my raging dick in your hand, just make me cum and I will allow you to go. Until you make me cum, you have to keep answering my questions and do as I say.” Vikrant made his intention clear. He had fucked Tanya 5 times last night so he knew that he will not cum soon.

“Bhabhi ji, you said that you were impressed with my stamina so that means your husband don’t have much stamina, right?” Vikrant asked when she went down on her knees and started giving him a handjob.

“hmmmmmmm”

“ What the fuck ‘hmmmmmm’ means? Say it loud how many time Amit bhaiya fucked you last night?” Vikrant asked angrily.

“Two………Two times” she replied moving her hand rapidly over the length of his dick to make him cum so that she can get away from this awkward situation.

“Just Two time??? A Woman with lush curves like you need more fucking to be satisfied.” Vikrant chuckled.

“Why it's not cumming? He(Amit) always cum within a couple of minutes only.” She asked ignoring Vikrant remark.

“Well, one thing I know that I never cum within a couple of minutes and I am not a loser like you husband. If you really want me to cum than seduce me. Open your blouse and show me your boobs maybe that make me cum sooner.” Vikrant suggested. He was loving grip of her hand on his cock.
She thought for a few moments about what Vikrant suggested. After some deliberate thinking, she unbuttoned her blouse with her left hand while pumping his cock with her right hand. He boobs spring out of the blouse as soon as all the buttoned were undone.

She had perfect firm round boobs with dark brown nipples. Vikrant tried to guess their size and finally concluded that her boobs were 34C size which were just awesome, not too big nor too small.

“You don’t look like married from any corner of your body,” Vikrant commented to tease her. He knew newly married women don't cheat easily so he wanted to tease her so that he get prepared to be fucked.

“What do you mean by that? Cant you see this” She replied removing her right hand from his dick and holding her mangalsutra in it.

“I mean if you not wear this mangalsutra no one can guess that you are married. Look at your boobs how small they are even Tanya had bigger boobs than you, who isn’t even married yet. Maybe your husband is too incapable to take care of your great body.” Vikrant explained.

“Don’t make comments on my husband” she snapped back.

“Okay, but why you stopped?”

“My hand is paining, when will you ejaculate?” She looked perplexed as she asked that.

“Then use your other hand Bhabhi ji other better take it your mouth. Blowjob always make me cum.” Vikrant insinuated.

She wondered over his proposal rolling her eyes. She looked confused and Vikrant was getting anxious. He don’t wanted to waste too much of time. He poked her cheeks with his thumb and index finger and as soon as she opened her mouth he pushed his dick inside her mouth.
[+] 6 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 05-01-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM