Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
It was the night when Jayraj was supposed to return. My jiju's room's AC was not working and he told didi about it.

Jiju: Rupali mere room ka AC nahi chal raha.

Rupali didi: pata nahi.. ye to Jayraj ji aake hi dekhenge.. fan chal raha he na?

Jiju: Fan to kharab hi he.. AC chal raha tha islie fan ko kisi ne dekha bhi nahi..

Rupali didi: Aaap mere room me so jaiye.. waise bhi Sonia aapke pas sone ki zidd karti rehti he..

Jiju: But fir tumhari to jagah nahi rahegi bed pe..

Rupali didi: mai dekhti hu... kisi aur room me so jaungi.. aap so jaiye..

Jiju: Aur Jayraj ji.. wo to aaj 12 baje rat ko aane wale hain na..

Rupali didi: aap tension mat lijiye.. kuch na kuch ho jayega.. 11 baj gaye hain.. aap so jaiye..

Jiju went into the bedroom and slept. Sonia was sleeping with him.

Around 12:30, Jayraj came. He rang the bell. My didi opened the door. Jayraj was so excited to see her. He couldnt stop to hold her. She was looking so damn beautiful in her red transparent saree. She turned around. Jayraj saw the traces of her white bra behind her thin material of red choli. It was a deep cut choli. Her curves and side breasts were clearly visible. He was getting an errection. He couldnt kiss her again. She was ignoring him.

My Rupali didi served the food to Jayraj on the dining table. Jayraj freshed up and sat on the table.

Jayraj: Tumne kha lia?

Rupali didi: Haa... aap kha lijiye..

He could trace ner deep navel while she was moving here and there. He was getting the feeling as if she was his wife. He quickly finished his dinner. He moved towards his bedroom.

Rupali didi: Jayraj ji..rukiye..

Jayraj: Kya hua?

Rupali didi: Wo Anshul waha pe soye hain.. unke room ka AC band he..

Jayraj: to? mai kaha pe sou?

My didi hung her head shyly: Wo aap ye dusre wale kamre me so jaiye.. maine waha pe sara bed tayyar kar dia he.. mai bhi bas bartan uthake aati hu sone..

Jayraj couldn't believe what she said. They both were going to spend the night together alone in the locked bedroom. There was going to be high fireworks. He quickly went inside the room and changed himself in shorts.

My Rupali didi cleared the kitchen and dining table and moved towards the room. She went inside and closed the door. She switched off the light. Jayraj was looking at her. He smiled at her. She climbed the bed by adjusting her dropping pallu. Jayraj instantly pulled her by her waist and lay on top of her and looked at her eyes. My didi was breathing heavily. The sudden attack made her hold his broad shoulders. Her breasts were moving up and down. They both looked at each other. And then in a second their lips met for one of the wildest kiss both had every made in their life. Didi was adjusting her lips inside his lips. He was pressing her boob after removing her pallu. He was literally pumping them so hard and kissing at the same time.

Rupali didi: aaaaaahhhhhh.....hhhhhuuuun.uiiii ma....

Jayraj: mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmm (breast sucking voice over her choli)

Her red choli was wet with his saliva. He was kissing her cleavage. They were going mad and wild. It was 2 days and both felt how much they missed each other. Didi put her arms around Jayraj and they again started kissing. She could feel Jayraj pushing his shorts lower and she saw his huge crotch area full of hairs and the hanging rod. It was a night when they both wanted each other. My jiju on the other hand was just wondering where did his wife and Jayraj go to sleep? Unfortunately his wheel chair was not near him tonight. My didi purposefully had removed it from his bedside. This was the start of a stormy affair and an even stormier night.

Jayraj and my didi were hugging each other very tightly. Jayraj's huge black hands with a golden bracelet were roaming on her soft, white bare back between her choli and petticoat. His lips were sucking her neck. He had removed his t-shirt and was totally nude from top. His huge chest full of white hairs was crushing my didii's soft boobs. They were so close to each other that even air couldn't pass between them. My Rupali didi's saree was lying half on the bed and half on the floor. Jayraj was getting intoxicated with didi's body smell. Her cleavage was becoming deeper and more visible as their bodies were hugging each other tightly. He was rubbing his lips on her neck, cheeks and quickly moved over to her lips. He bent his head a bit and started sucking her rosy lips. My didi was responding eagerly though with shyness. They were kissing as if there was no tomorrow. The wet sloppy noises of their kiss was filling the silent room. Didi put both her hands around Jayraj's neck and pulled him closer as they were kissing. Jayraj put one of his leg between didi's legs and started rubbing his leg in between. Her triangle mount was warm and with his knees he kept touching her crotch which was now high in temperature. He started unbuttoning my Rupali didi's choli one by one. Both of them were panting heavily as they just broke the long deep kiss.

He unbuttoned all of her choli clips and started rubbing his hand on her soft belly. He inserted his finger inside her deep navel and wriggled it. My didi's whole body shuddered the moment she felt his big index finger inside her navel. It was piercing her belly and she was getting excited. With her choli totally open and her pink bra visible completely to Jayraj she felt shy. Her fair skin touch was making Jayraj crazy for her. He kept rubbing his now errect lund on her petticoat. My didi could feel his thickness on her thighs. His black huge body was hovering over didi's petite fair body. The doors and windows were all closed so that no one could disturb them in their most intimate moments. He had pulled up didi's petticoat up to more than half of her thighs making her fat thighs visible to him. My Rupali didi was moaning lightly as Jayraj cupped her right breast over her bra and squeezed it. He was looking straight into her eyes and her eyes were fully open. He pressed her right breast. It was soft and spongy and he coudnt resist pressing it again and again. 
Didi just replied with her soft moans - Aaaaaahhhhh..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Jayraj removed his shorts and became totally naked. He took my didi's hand full of glass bangles and pulled it near his lund. Didi at once removed her hand. After 2-3 more tries, he dropped the idea as he felt my didi wasn't comfortable with holding his lund. He turned around my didi and worked on her bra hook. He slowly removed her strap and sucked her back for sometime. He squeezed her fat hips 2-3 times over her petticoat. He went down and bit her hips. He then lay on top of her and pushed his lund in her crack and started rubbing it up down her ass cleavage. My didi was now relishing this guilt. He turned over didi and once he saw her white breast with pinkish nipples, he put his mouth on one of the boobs and started sucking it wildly. With his other hand he pumped her other breast. The feeling of sucking the breast of another man's wife was making Jayraj go mad. In this madness he started nibbling her breast and with an 'O' formation of his lips started licking her nipple. Within no time drops of motherly milk started oozing out of my Rupali didi's breast. He started sucking the warm salty milk and didi moved her hands on his hairs. He wasn't leaving her breasts at any cost. He altered on both of her breasts. With his huge palms he squeezed her breasts and sucked on them, nibbled them, bit them...

The breasts were looking more full and protruding due to his squeeze. They were inviting him to keep on sucking. My didi's eyes were closed and her head moving here and there. He left her breasts and kissed her lips for a moment. He broke the kiss and sat on his knees between didi's legs. Didil looked at him with heavy eyes, half closed. He put his hands on her petticoat string. My didi resisted slightly and put her hands over his hand. With his other hand, he removed her hand and pulled the knot of her petticoat and pulled it down. Didi lay in her petticoat. He inhaled the perfume of her love hole between her leg. He licked her thighs by holding them. Didi was pulling her legs with his each touch of lips. Without any warning he pulled the elastic hem of her panty and pulled it down her legs. My didi was just waiting for the inevitable. He put one finger inside her chut and it slid in easily. The female scents were too heavy and Jayraj could sense it. It was as if the female was emitting the smell to attract the male. He further inserted his finger and Rupali didi wriggled beneath him. He started moving his finger in out of her tight chut.. My didi hid herself under a bedsheet as she was feeling extremely shy. Without wasting any further time, Jayraj positioned himself between her thighs. He spread her legs wide and bent them backwards. He rubbed his huge thick iron rod like lund on her chut line. My didi was breathing and moaning heavily. He kept rubbing and teasing her chut. Didi was moving here and there helpless under him. Though a mother of two, my didi was still surprisingly tight. So much that even jiju used to find it hard to penetrate her without a lubricant. Well its said lube is for the boys and not for the men. Jayraj too wanted to insert himself with her natural lubricant oozing out of her sacred hole. He held his lund from the base and then slowly slid it inside her hole...

My Rupali didi pained a bit and closed her eyes with force and both her lips biting each other. She was holding Jayraj's waist as he slowly but effectively was moving inside strengthening the union. Once it was half way in, he pulled it back and then again with one force forced it inside her chut. This time it went inside with a thud! My didi jumped in pain. He didnt care about it and slowly started picking speed. He was feeling like he was in heaven. Her pinkish chut lips were getting extended with his every stroke and holding his lund very hard. Her legs were spread wide and he was now totally on top of didi and pistoning her with full force. His pace had increased double and he was hitting my didi's womb with his every stroke. Didi's body was moving with his rythm. He bent down and kissed didi on her lips.My didi held him tightly and he kept pushing in out, in out, in out... Their were the usual sounds of love making and juices mixing. putch...putch...putch...putch!!!! the bed was moving and vibrating heavily. My didi's rythmic aaaah aaaaah aaaaaah aaaaaahh... were filling the room sounds along with her bangles making sweet sounds in his ear. He was getting more excited and kept pumping her. They were kissing each other passionately. After about 15 mins, Jayraj pulled out and held my didi by her waist and picked her up and made her kneel on her knees and hands. He came behind her, rubbed his huge lund on her hip up down and quickly pushed his lund inside her chut from behind. This was more than enough for didi as her breasts were now juggling very fast as Jayraj was fucking her with his full force and might. Ever stroke was making his testicles hit her fleshy hips. My didi was now literally moaning loudly as his strokes were hitting her very hard. In this position his lund was more penetrating her and this fucking went on for another 10 minutes. Jayraj put his hands on didi's breasts from behind and started kissing her bare back.

Jayraj: aaaahhhhhhh..... hmmmmmm... IIIIII... Lllllloveeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......Rupali...meri rand....ahhh

Rupali didi: aaaaahhhhhhh.... huuuuuunnnnn.... aaaaaaahhhh.... bbbbbaassssss...mummy....ahhh...

These were the only dialgoues that were coming out of the couples mouths. After sometime, Jayraj was not able to control himself anymore as he felt my didi's chut was too tightly wrapped around his lund. With 4-5 more deadly strokes, his lund started ejaculating hot liquid inside my didi's chut. He filled her chut hole with enough whitish thick semen. It was oozing out and spilling from her thighs to the white bedsheet. Even after ejaculating inside her, he stroked her for 9-10 time more with his semi hard rod. They both fell on the bed. Completely exhausted. It was almost 2:30 AM and they were fucking and foreplaying for about 2 hours. My didi felt cold. Jayraj pulled a bedsheet and put on both of them. He cuddled didi from behind. My didi was almost unconscious due to the heavy fucking she had. It was probably the first fuck she had where she came more than 2 times. She was amazed on Jayraj's strength again, though she hated him to core. But there was something which was making them come close. Jayraj was snoring in no time. My didi also slept after sometime. This was also the first time she was sleeping naked with another naked man in the same bed. From a conservative, loyal housewife and sister to sleeping nude with another man was a huge change for her.

It was around 5 AM. My didi opened her eyes and found Jayraj sleeping. The bedsheet was on top of them and they were facing each other. Didi felt very shy sleeping with Jayraj. She felt his errection touching her belly, as it was hard again. She wanted to touch it but was shy and did not want to lose her modesty by herself initiating the session. But they were so close to each other the heat was making her go mad. Jayraj was sleeping. She slowly held his hard lund and found it rock solid. She never remembered my jiju so hard ever. She went closer and rubbed her chut very slowly on his errect lund. It was getting wet. She was fighting with herself. Why was she initiating this? Why wasn't she able to resist. She left the lund and put her arms around Jayraj and brought her groin close to Jayraj's lund.l She started rubbing both the private areas. The friction heated up the groin temperature. Jayraj slowly woke up as he felt my didli's warmth. He understood what was happening. He smiled at didi..Hel pulled her on top of him putting both her legs *on either side of his. They looked hungrily into each other's eyes. Then....
Jayraj smiled at didi. Rupali didil's blushed a little but didn't smile back. My didi was comfortably placed on Jayraj's lower thighs. Their groins were in constant touch. Jayraj was rubbing his crotch on didi's groin. My didi was feeling very shy. Jayraj sensed that didi was feeling bit uncomfortable, but he still continued rubbing his crotch slowly but steadily. He put both his hands on my didi's waist and pulled her closer to him.Didi was resisting a bit as she was not very comfortable in this position with Jayraj. But still she went closer to him as he had pulled her. He pulled her face close to him so that his lips were very close to hers. Didihad no option but to hold Jayraj's broad shoulders by her soft hands to make her balance.
Jayraj whispered in her ear.
Jayraj: kya hua Rupali. aur paas aao na mere..
Rupali didi l: aaaahhh.. jayraj ji.. dekhiye.. jo aaj aapne Sonia ke lie kia.. uske like mai aapki bahut abhari hu.. uske chehre pe khushi bahut dino ke bad dekhi..
Jayraj: to ye aaj rat ko jo tum mere sath soyi.. ye uslie tha?
Rupali didi)l:l ww..oo...wwoo.. ji..
Jayraj: to kal nahi sougi kya mere sath?
Rupali did: please Jayraj ji.. aap aisi baatein mat kijiye.. dekhiye.. 5 ke upar baj gaye hain..Anshul 5:30 baje uth jate hain.. humara darwaza band dikha..to pata nahi kya sochenge..
Jayraj: use sochne do jo sochna he.. hume jo karna he karenge.. i love u Rupalil.. tumhe to pata he..
Rupali didi: aap kaisi baate kar rahe hain.. mai aapke beti ki umar ki hu.. ye sab thik nahi he..

My Rupali didi was still hugged tightly by Jayraj... Her soft hips were in such a position that her ass crack was in between his thighs.. Jayraj took his long hand and rubbed her ass crack with his right hand index finger.. he drew a straight line directly on her ass line..didi shivered and her whole body gave a tremble.. it was early morning and there was slight coldness in the weather.. my didi let a slight moan... aaaahhhhhh
Jayraj replied to her.. Anshul me tumhe kya dikhta he.. chalo man lia ki wo abhi paralysed he.. but wo tumhe mere sath kyu sone de raha he? kya ye ek risk nahi uske lie?
Rupali didi: please jayraj ji.. mai sirf sonia ki khushi dekh kar aapke pas ayi thi.. ye bar bar nahi kar sakti mai.. mai mar jaungi..
Jayraj: tum itni khoobsurat ho Rupali... ki aaj bhi tumhe koi bhi paise wala mil jayega 2 min me.. kyu Anshul ke lie baithi ho..kudo mere lund pe....
Rupali didi: Anshul mera pati he..
Jayraj: aur kitne dino tak? dekhna tum ek din khud thak jaogi usse..
Didi was feeling very bad listening to the way he was talking about jiju. She loved him a lot. She couldn't hear anything bad about him..
Jayraj pulled her face more towards him and sucked her lips for a moment. My didi too replied to his kiss. They started kissing lightly.Didi knew she had to give in to Jayraj atleast for now..
The kiss was very soft and slowly involuntarily didi's hands went around Jayraj's neck. Jayraj had placed both his hands on her soft hips and pressing ever lightly..My didi was moaning slightly as they were kissing.. her lips were getting wet with their mixed saliva.. his now rock hard lund was oozing out precum due to the effect of the kiss and her soft vaginal and pubic hair touch on his penis and groin... they were making soft kissing noises like mmmmmm.... huuunnnnnn.... mmmmmmmmmm... hunnnnnnn... they were moving their heads sideways every 2 seconds.. My didi was loosing her control.. and was rubbing her chut over his errect lund.. Jayraj was constantly pressing her hips and sometimes carassing her small butt crack.. he was not inserting his finger inside her hole.. but simply rubbbing his index finger there.. My didi was feeling very shy being in such an objectable position with such an older man who was the powerful local goon and politicoan.. where as her innocent husband was sleeping in next room.. but they say that love and lust destroys best minds.. so was the case of shy beautiful innocent mother of two small kids housewife my Rupali didi It was almost day break at 5:30... they were still kissing with didi resisting a bit in between... Jayraj and didi rolling on the bed.. totally naked.. at times Jayraj was on top of my didi.. and at times didi was on top of Jayraj.. this went on for another 10 mins.. Jayraj pushed his left hand index finger inside her small hole without any intimation.. Rupali didi's half opened eyes widened due to the sudden attack and she closed her thighs.. Jayraj started violently fingering her in and out.. and same time trying to push her legs apart.. My didi relaxed after 2 mins of this sudden attack and slowly opened her legs.. he very swiftly worked on her clit and started rubbing it with a medium pace to give his lover the maximum enjoyment.. Didi was trying to close her legs.. but with his elbow Jayraj didn't let her close.. He stopped the kiss and looked at her.. she looked at him.. he smiled.. she blushed.. he brought his lips closer to her neck and licked her once.. he looked up at her again.. he went back and licked it again.. My didi let out a moan.. with his left hand pleasuring her vaginal entry.. he squeezed her left breast with his rough right hand 4 times.. just as if he was pumping a bus horn.. it squeezed like a sponge ball.. he pressed it in such a manner that only her motherly nipples were visible.. he was constantly looking at her nipples.. My didi felt shy when she found him looking at her nipples.. he bent.. and licked her nipple..
Rupali didi... aaaaahhhhhhhh... Jjjjayraaajjjjjj jiiiiii.... pppleeasseee.... jaaneee dddiijiyee naa...mat katiy...

Jayraj repeated the act.. licked her nipples.. he let go her right breast and licked her deep cleavage formed due to her constant breast feeding.. he saw her left breast fairly open and took it entirely in his mouth as if they were his own property.. he started sucking her entire breast as much as he could.. they were good size ripe mangoes..he started sucking it just like a man sucks a big mango.. he moved his face round and round.. while sucking her white..ripe.. breasts.. he sucked them for sometime.. making my Rupali didi go mad.. She was twisting her legs under the huge man.. rubbing her thighs on his arms while his finger was on her chut entry.. Jayraj was now ready and he couldn't wait any longer.. He sensed my didi had closed her eyes.. and was waiting for an orgasm.. he had to wait for sometime.. till her orgasm... he started rubbing his finger violently on her clit.. his errect lund was swaying here and there.. sometimes rubbing himself on her soft fleshy thighs.. with his pre-cum liquid on her thighs.. he was sucking her breast milk like a strong man.. My Rupali didi was enjoying this heavenly moment.. then all of a sudden her eyes went heavy.. she was getting her orgasm as Jayraj had increased his speed of rubbing her clit... she was nearing her orgasm.. she held his hand.. during the final moments.. and then it happened.. she climaxed.. she started giving slow pelvic thrusts but Jayraj didnt let his finger leave his lover's love hole.. she dig her teeth in Jayraj's shoulders..to keep herself from shouting.. and then her body relaxed.. she lay on the bed.. still... she was wet like a waterfall.. Jayraj sensed the opportunity and came in between her spread legs.. and pulled her by her fleshy thighs near him..My didi looked at him in eagerness... as she was like a white baby doll in front of this huge black monster.. she got pulled by his strength... he started rubbing his hard iron rod on her chut entry.. she got excited by this act.. and arched her body backwards.. the 6 AM morning sunlight was peeking on the early morning lovers.. her pussy was shining with the love juice of Jayraj's precum and the sunlight.. Jayraj couldnt hold himself back.. with a swift slide.. he pushed it inside her tight chut entry.. it went in without any kind of resistance but seemed like her hole was perfectly carved out for Jayraj's lund.. her chut walls held his lund tightly.. it was so tight.. that Jayraj let out a groan the moment it went inside smoothly.. he pulled it back.. and thrusted it again with speed... My didii's hands went on the bed handles behind her.. and held it tightly..Here Jayraj started pumping her in-out slowly.. the rythm was very slow at first.. but with each thrust didi was moving back.. she was rocking to and from with his strong thrusts.. the bed was creaking making sounds like.. cheeennnnn cheeeennnn cheeeeennnn cheeeeennnn..... suddenly Jayraj double folded his speed... he started fucking her with all his might.. the bed sounded as if it would break... he couldnt stay far from his woman.. and bent down on her.. My didi wrapped herself on Jayraj.. they were moving like a piston.. their bodies together.. twined into each other.. moving together.. her bangles were roaming all over his back.. he was licking my Rupali didi's neck and pushing in harder..

Jayraj: Rupaliiii.... iiiii looooveeee uuuu...meri rand..
Rupali didi: aaaaahhhhhh.... aaaaahhhhh... bassssss... abbbb barrrdassshtttt nahi hota... thaaanksss... Schhhhhooolll aaaahhhhh aaaaneeee ke lieee...
Jayraj: mmmmmmmm i love u... i love u.. i love uuuuu...meri randi....
Rupali didi: aaaoooooouu.. uuuuuuuiiiii... Maaaaa
They were in heaven.. when after about 15 mins.. Jayraj face was becoming tense... his speed increased and then Jayraj started spurrtinng his semen inside her womb.. the warm liquid was flowing in... as much as it could.. My didi could sense the liquid coming out... and filling her.. the smell of man's semen was going into her nose... both of them could smell the love liquids.. for 1 more minute.. he kept thrusting her... slowing down like an engine motor.. he lay on top of her.. fully exhausted.. she too was tired.. too tired after this morning session.. which neither of them had planned for.. It was almost 6:30 AM and the sun was brighter... she knew it was bit late.. but they were still lying on the bed.. After Jayraj regained his breath.. he kissed her lips.. she too kissed him back..
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. mujhe uthna chaie.. Sonia ko schook ke lie tayyar karna he..
Jayraj: hmmm... jao..
He got over didi... and didi came out of the bed.. she shyly picked her clothes.. and rushed to the bathroom.. Jayraj could see her rushing in.. she came out after 3-4 minutes.. she has worn everything.. except tucking in the saree and her pallu... her breasts in choli were looking so inviting and beautiful.. her deep black navel was inviting Jayraj.. he couldnnt believe this short heighted beautiful woman was under him few minutes back.. she smiled at him and he smiled back at her.. He lit a ciagrette... she opened the door and went out.. she put her pallu back in its position.. and went towards the kitchen..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 05-01-2020, 03:18 PM