Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
Jayraj: mai kya laun tumhare lie... mangal sutra pehnogi mai launga to?

Rupali didi: kya bol rahe hain aap...

Jayraj moved his hands inside her saree and pressed her boobs over her choli. She wasn't wearing a bra again. They were soft as usual. Didi let a moan... hunnnnnnnn

Jayraj: itne pyare aur meethe hain.. kya karu.. dabane ka man karta he.. aur muh me leke tab tak chusta rahu.. jab tak isme se doodh na nikle..Rupali tere doodh pi ke pagal ho jata hu...

My Rupali didi felt embarassed and her face went red.

Rupali didi: Please aisi baate mat kijiye.. ye sab ab band ho jana chaie..
Jayraj pressed her breasts more and they looked into each others eyes. He moved forward and kissed her lips. They inched closer to complete the kiss with ease. Didi started a bit of resistance.

Rupali didi: AAaaaaahhhh.. Nahiiii Jayraj ji....*

Jayraj: Rupali... mai kal ja raha hu... please.. ek bar aur..pelne de..

Rupali didi: huuuunnnnn... aaahhhh nnnnaahhhiiiii...

Jayraj licked her neck..

Suddenly they heard My jiju's door opening... Jayraj picked up my didi and quickly went to the balcony so that he couldn't see them together. They were in a very objectionable position as didi's saree pallu was almost down and Jayraj's zip fly was half open.

Jiju came out on his wheel chair... and moved to check didi and Sonia's bedroom. He saw Sonia sleeping alone on the bed. He was shocked to see both my didi and Jayraj missing from the bed. He went to the bathroom to check and switched on the light. Nobody was there. He thought to himself may be my didi is in the kitchen. He was about to come out of the bathroom when he felt a sticky stuff beneath his leg. He looked at it and he could make no mistake. It was man semen. How come it is here. So fresh? His body and mind sunk. Jayraj ke lund ki malai thi..

He wheelchaired himself quickly to the kitchen to see didi in the kitchen preparing tea. Jayraj was sitting on the sofa.

Jiju: are ap log soye nahi?

Jayraj: Mujhe thodi chay peeni thi.. islie Rupali ko uthaya..chai banane ke lie..

Jiju: oh acha..

Rupali didi: Aap so jao.. hum bhi bas chai peeke sone hi wale hain..

My jiju was bit surprised at their odd behaviour. My didi's saree was tucked way below her navel. She never wore like this before. What was going on?

Jiju sat over there. He wanted to chat with didi and Jayraj. Jayraj wasn't happy seeing his presence.

Jiju: Rupali, kal Sonia ke school me Parents Teacher meeting he na?

Didi replied sadly: Haa..
Jiju: Tum chali jaana..

Rupali didi: Haan, mujhe to jana hi he.. Sonia bahut bol rahi thi ki papa kyu nahi chal sakte..

My jiju hung his head low.

Rupali didi: bechari ka ek hi sapna tha.. ki papa school chodne jayenge.. lene jayenge.. but abhi to kuch nahi ho sakta..

My jiju couldn't reply a single word.

Jayraj saw a golden opportunity here.

Jayraj: Ek kaam karte hain.. kal mai tumhare sath chalta hu school.. Sonia ka papa banke..

Didi was shocked and was looking at Jayraj. Jayraj smiled at her mischievously. Jiju was surprised too. He wasn't expecting this probably.

Didi didn't look up and replied.

Rupali didi: nahi.. mai akeli hi jaungi..

Jayraj: problem kya he? sonia khush ho jayegi..

My jiju thought there is no harm in it.

Jiju: Haa Rupali.. kya problem he... Jayraj ji ke sath chali jao na.. Sonia bhi khush rahegi..

Rupali didi: Par aap samajh kyu nahi rahe.. thoda awkward rahega..

Jayraj was bit short tempered. He got a bit angry and left for the bedroom.

My didi judged that he got angry. She too quickly wrapped up the work in kitchen. Let jiju to his bedroom and went to other bedroom.

Jayraj was lying on one side of the bed. Sonia had rolled up to the other end. In between there was space. My didi understood it was for her. She switched off the lights and climbed the bed and lied down besides Jayraj. Jayraj put the blanket on didi. My didi and Jayraj inched closer.

Jayraj: kya problem he agar mai Sonia ka papa banke jau to?

Rupali didi: log kya kahenge?

Jayraj: unko kya pata.. ki mai uska papa hu ya Anshul..tum bhi na..

Rupali didi:  Aapko to kal jaldi nikalna he.. 6 baje..

Jayraj: Sonia ki khushi ke lie thoda late nikal jaunga.. to kya ho jayega..

This line melted my didi. For the first time she felt little better with Jayraj. Jayraj put his hand on her stomach and searched for her navel. He pushed her petticoat a bit lower, so that he could locate her navel fully. He pierced her navel with his finger.

Rupali didi: AAaaaahhhhhhhh...

He wriggled his finger round and round. My didi came closed and started moaning.

Jayraj put one of his leg on top of her thigh.. and pushed his face in her neck. She felt his blood boiled errect lund on her stomach as they were very close. Her eyes were closed and they both were enjoying the touch of their bodies. Suddenly Sonia coughed and called her mother. They left each other hurriedly and didi faced away from Jayraj and faced Sonia. Jayraj went behing her. He hugged her from behind and placed his semi errect lund on her hip crack. He started rubbing it there till it got errect again. Rupali didi whispered him that it's enough for today and they should stop. They stopped any further indecency and slept.

Morning they woke up and got ready. Jayraj, my didi and Sonia left for the school in Jayraj's big Skoda Car. Jiju sad enough kept looking at them go. He was happy for his daughter though. They went to the school. Jayraj interacted everyone as Sonia's father. Sonia was the most happiest. My didi could feel that in her eyes. She was laughing and jumping. Didi felt a sense of satisfaction. She saw her daughter happy after a long time. She and Jayraj behaved as her parents all the time. They looked at each other and smiled at times. He used to put his hand on her waist to show everyone that they were a couple. The event ended and he dropped them back at home. He wanted to kiss my didi but that coulnd't happen. He left for his work for 2 days...

Those 2 days passed by very quickly. My Rupali didi was happy with her kids and Jiju. Though in some corner she felt she was missing the person who gave them this happiness. She was missing Jayraj. She wasn't missing the sex, she wanted to assure herself on that. But she was very thankful to Jayraj for what he did for Sonia on the last day. She wanted to thank him but she couldn't as he was in a hurry. He had called my didi on her cell couple of times and they spoke as well. didi spoke to him pretty nicely. Jayraj was happy that atleast they were moving towards a better relationship.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 05-01-2020, 01:45 PM