Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
Jayraj understood the situation and rolled to her side. My Rupali didi started collecting her clothes. Jayraj handed over her panty which he found beneath himself. Didi took it embarassingly and went to the bathroom. Jayraj went outside for a quick smoke.

My didi cleaned herself thoroughly. She came out of the bathroom after getting fresh saree. Jayraj too returned by that time. She climbed the bed without saying a word.
He asked her is he should put Sonia in between. She replied yes by nodding her head. She was ashamed till her depth. He put Sonia in the middle and they went to sleep. It was a stormy night for them. Jayraj could see didi's swollen eyes. Probably she cried in the bathroom. But it was best for him not to speak anything now. He had achieved what he wanted. But he was still not content. He couldn't think why. Sleep was far from my didi's eyes. She kept staring at the wall blankly. Her thighs were hurting. It was a long time she had sex. Both didn't know when they slept.
Jayraj woke up in the morning. He found himself alone on the bed.
He went out of the bedroom and saw my didi in the kitchen.
Jayraj: Sonia gayi?
Didi nodded.
Jayraj: Kal jo hua...
didii interrupted him in between.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. mujhe us bare me kuch bat nahi karni.. jo hua..wo meri zindagi ka sabse ghinouna kam tha..
Jayraj fumed. Jayraj: Tumhe bistar pe uchalte hue dekh ke to nahi lag raha tha..rand..
My didi looked at him furiously. She didnt find the words in despair. 
Jayraj was looking at her body. He was measuring her every curve. How even after 2 babies she had this body. She was god gifted. He was looking at her exposed midriff. Didi hid it.
She kept doing her kitchen work. He saw her protruding hips and went behind her to touch them. Suddenly my jiju appeared in his wheelchair.
Jiju: Rupali dekho...ye wheelchair kitna acha he.. mai apne room se bahar aa saka.
Didi realised Jayraj and she were standing too close. She went aside and said: Aap inko thanks kahiye..inke karan hi hua ye sab.
My jiju folded his hands and said: Thanks Jayraj ji... aap ke karan aaj hum sambhal paye.
Jayraj was fiddling with his mobile and just responded with a 'hmmmm' without looking at him. Jiju felt a bit embarassed. 
Jayraj left the kitchen and went towards his bedroom.
Jayraj called didi from there. 
Jayraj: Rupalil.. mera towel kaha rakha he?
Didi was surprised the authority with which he was calling her in front of my jiju. She smiled sheepishly at jiju and went to the bedroom. My jiju was surprised too but chose to ignore as it was not such a big deal after all.
Didi went inside the bedroom.
Rupali didi:  aap mujhe anshul ke samne aise kaise bula sakte hain?
Jayraj: dekho.. mai tumhe bahut izzat se rakha hua he.. to mere sath ache se bat karo..
Didli's tone went down. 
Rupali didi:  aap please anshul ke samne aise mat behave kijiye.. wo kya sochenge?
Jayraj: mujhe usse kya? ghar mera he na.. mere room me tum ho.. mera towel kaha he agar puch lia to kya hua.. koi pati patni to nahi ban gaye na..
Rupali didi: Please... ye sab baate mat kijiye..
Jayraj: Dekho Rupali.. mere ghar me kya karna he.. kya nahi.. ye mai decide karta hu.. tumhare sath itne pyar se bat karta hu.. kabhi jabardasti nahi ki.. kal rat bhi taange tumne hi failayi thi pehle...bahan ki lodi..
Didi got shocked.
Rupali didi: ye aap kya bol rahe hain..Anshul sun lega.. she pleaded him.
Jayraj smiled.
Jayraj: Kitchen me tumhara pet hi to dekh raha tha.. tumne saree se dhak kyu lia?
Rupali didi: ji wo..
Jayraj: kasam se.. Anshul is wakt ghar pe nahi hota na..to... Pel deta tujhe patak ke (and he made an 'O' with his left hand index and thumb and put his right hand index finger in-out of the 'O')
Rupali didi: kya matlab he apka? aapke ghar me reh rahe hain..to iska ye matlab nahi ki kuch bhi bole aap..
Jayraj: hahahaha... chalo.. ab mujhe jana he..
Didi helplessly went out of the room.
The whole day just passed by. My jiju was excited with his wheelchair. He played with his 2 kids.

Rupali didi prepared the dinner and they waited for Jayraj to come. He came pretty late. He had dinner with jiju and didi. He rarely spoke to jiju and all his attention was directed to my didi. Jiju felt a bit odd. He thought may be he has offended Jayraj in some way. Why is he not talking to me properly.
After dinner:
Rupali didi: Anshul, mai aaj apke pas soungi..
Jiju: aaj kya hua?
Rupali didi:  Kuch nahi..
Jayraj: Ha bilkul.. but wo bed to chota he..
Rupali didi: koi bat nahhi..adjust kar lungi..
Jiju : thik he..
Jayraj cursed my jiju for saying a yes.
My didi went to jiju's room and tried to adjust on that small single bed. But the place was really small and jiju was getting uncomfortable. 
Rupali didi: mai neeche so jati hu..
Jiju: tum waha chali jao na..kya problem he..
Rupali didi: aap kya samjhenge.. wo Jayraj ji ka room he.. ek do din thik he.. but aise daily?
Jiju: Are wo kitne bade hain age me..kya hua usse?
Rupali didi: fir bhi..
Jiju: ab zabardasti kyu kar rahi ho.. itni thand me neech sougi.. waha chali jao.. Sonia to beech me hi soti he..
Didi unwillingly said.. yes.
[+] 1 user Likes babasandy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 05-01-2020, 11:44 AM