Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
He saw her shapely protruding hips and got an instant errection. She was preparing food and he could see her stomach from one side of her saree. The folds on her belly made her more erotic. He couldn't help himself without touching her. But he was aware he couldn't use any force on her. He went close to her and put both his hands on her waist and stood at a distance making sure his lund doesn't touch her hips. My Rupali didi realised Jayraj was there as she felt his rough hands on her waist. He started rubbing his hands slowly on her waist.Didi didn't want to make a scene and so she slowly moved out of his reach and turned towards him. 
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji,, aap mere lie ek job dhund dijiye.
Jayraj: Tum job karke kya karogi?
Rupali didi: Aapne jo itni madad ki he.. usko mai chukana chahti hu..
Jayraj: Job mai dekhta hu.. mushkil he thoda.. bahut travel karna pad sakta he.. aur fir tumhare 2 bache bhi to hain..
Rupali didi: mai koshish karungi.. nahi to aapke paise kaise chuka paungi..
Jayraj: wo to tum chuka sakti ho..

My didi understood what he meant. She chose not to answer. Jayraj thought best not to proceed further.
Jayraj: dekho.. job to mushkil he.. mai try karta hu.. but yehi samjho ki nahi hoga..
Jayraj: Kya banaya he khane me?
Rupali didi: Daal, sabji, roti.
Jayraj: Mutton nahi banaya?
Rupali didi: Non Veg to hum khate nahi.
Jayraj: Mai to khata hu.. tum bana sakti ho?
Rupali didi: Maine kabhi banaya nahi..
Jayraj: Thik he.. aaj chhod do.. fir kabhi bana dena.. chalo ab khana laga do.. mujhe bahut bhook lagi he..
They had dinner. Jayraj went out for smoke. 
My didi put Jiju to sleep and took Sonia with her. She fed her baby, put Sonia to sleep. She started changing her saree. Jayraj entered the room right at that moment. He saw Rupali didi in black choli and red petticoat. He could see her deep dark round navel. Her breasts were perfect. The cleavage formed was a thick line. My didi saw Jayraj staring at her body.

She quickly started wrapping the saree as she got embarassed. Jayraj moved towards her slowly and held her hand. They both looked into each other's eyes. Jayraj was smelling of whiskey and cigrette. He held my didi by her waist, didn't let her wear the saree and pulled her close. Her breasts crushed into his chest. That was enough for Jayraj to get an errection. His errect lund started poking didi on her area around the navel. My didi closed her eyes as Jayraj bent down to suck her lips. Didi moved her face. He picked up My Rupali didi and put her on the bed. He picked Sonia and put her to one side and himself rested near didi. My didi faced away from Jayraj towards the wall. She was not as resisting as yesterday. Jayraj went close to her and pushed his groin on her thin petticoat over her hips. My didi moaned slightly as she felt his thick cock rubbing her hips. Jayraj opened his t-shirt and put one of his hand on her stomach and licked her back over the choli. My didi felt a current running through her body. Jayraj wanted to put his hands on her choli, but didi resisted. He didnt want to do anything against her wish at the moment. He might loose the chance of whatever he was doing. He kept rubbing his legs over her legs. His hardened lund was now just below her hips between both her thighs. My didi could feel the length and thickness. He kept pushing it there as if he was doing intercouse. 

Rupali didi: Kambal dhak dijiye na. Sonia dekh legi..
Jayraj put the blanket and both of them got beneath it.
Jayraj started kissing her neck. He knew Rupali didi wanted the physical intimacy and considered himself lucky. He turned my didi towards him and with both his hands started pressing her breasts. He kept staring at her eyes while squeezing her big breasts full of milk. He had done that earlier too, but it seemed everything was happening for the first time. My Rupali didi couldnt meet his eyes and closed it as the inner feeling was too good for her. She had mixed feelings of guilt, embarassment and excitement when this old man was pressing her breasts and her husband was sleeping in another room. Jayraj put his lips on her red lips and started licking them. They were so tasty even though without any lipstick. She started respnding slowly. Her breath was getting heavy. Jayraj was forcing himself on her. She wrapped her bangled arms around his neck. He moved closer poking his lund on her groin. He left her breasts and put his hands on her soft hips. He squeezed them hard. He started licking her soft neck.My didi moaned loudly. He kept pressing her hips through her petticoat. She started getting moist below. Jayraj could feel the heaviness of the situation. He didnt want to rush though. He slowly started unbuttoning her black choli .Didi meanwhile checked on Sonia. She was asleep. Jayraj swiftly opened her choli and without waiting wanted to unhook her bra. My didi wanted to stop him but she couldn't. He was quite experienced and quickly unclasped her bra. He kissed her shoulders. And one by one slid down the bra from her shoulders. He saw her breasts pop out. He repositioned himself on top of her and pressed her naked soft breast slowly. He started pumping them. They kissed each other. He pushed his crotch into her groin. He was a huge heavy man. He couldnt control himself. He put one of his mouth on her soft breast.My Rupali didi gave out a cry. Her hands went to his head and started carassing her. He kept sucking it softly. He licked her nipple and started pressing the other breast. This happened for 10 minutes. He saw little bit of milk coming out. He gulped it thankfully. He licked her area between the two white globes. He held both her breasts and alternately sucked the breasts. There were noises like... 'mmmmmmm' 'mmmmmmm' in the room. The couple were in a world of their own. He took one hand and pulled her petticoat to her waist. He quickly grasped her ass from behind and started squeezing it. He opened his boxer and started to rub it on her panty.He didnt want to wait.
My Rupali didi realised it was going bit far.

Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.... aaaahhhh... basss... aabbbb aur nahi..
Jayraj: Pleaseee Rupali... ek baar.... bass... chod lene do na...maderchod
Rupali didi: Nahi Jayraj ji.. aur nahiiiii...
Jayraj kept humping her.. kissing her... sucking her breast..milk...
Jayraj knew she would let him enter her. He kissed her stomach. Licked her navel. Rupali didi started thrusting her hips into him. He held her by the waist. And started to dry hump her.They held each other in arms. Jayraj kept rubbing his huge lund on her panty wildly.. From the blanket only their hips were moving wildly. He took his hand and put one of his hand inside her panty. It was hot and very wet. His big finger went into her love hole instantly. my didi jumped in pain. His finger was huge. He started pushing it in-out fast. Didi dig her teeth in his shoulder. Jayraj kissed her lips and put his tongue inside. He kept fingering her chut. It was so soft. He couldnt control himself. He pulled his panty down. He spread her legs wide. My Rupali didi was too much excited to worry about it. She knew what was going to happen. She was letting it happen. 
Rupali didi: Aahhh.. Jayraj ji... ye thik nahi he...
Jayraj didnt have the time to answer. He rubbed his lund on her moist chut hole. He kept it on her entry hole. It was rubbing her hole every milisecond. My didi was going mad with lust. She didnt try to stop this man who was trying to take her everything. He pushed his hips and his huge bulbuous lund head went in tearing her chut entry. Didi's eyes widened. She put her hands on his stomach trying to stop her. It was big, and thick. She was in pain. He didnt care anymore and gave another push. It was half the way in.
Rupali didi: aaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... nahiiiiii... nikaaaal lijiyeeee.. Jayraj jiiii.... pleaseee...
Jayraj gave one final thrust and dig it deep. It almost touched her womb. He took it out slowly and gave one more push. My didi started crying in pain. He started moving his hips slowly now. He was fucking her! He was excited and his eyes were closed. He put his hands on her hands and pushed it on either side of her head. He started fucking her fast. He was going in and coming out with speed now. The bed was shaking. It was now easy for him to slide in and out as her chut was fully moist. They were now moaning quite loudly. Enough for jiju to hear in case he was awake. He started sucking her breasts. She put her legs on his waist. Her payal was making sweet noises. He rammed her wildly. This was the best fuck of her life. He was in top gear now. His speed was increasing with every thrust. They were moaning and grunting like animals. It went on for 15 minutes..
Suddenly Jayraj's face became tensed. He started releasing hot white thick malai inside her chut. It came in spells of 3 or 4. It was hot liquid and sticky. My didi felt it inside her. She held Jayraj close to her body. She started hitting Jayraj's hips with her foot as she too started squirming the juice from her chut. The love juices were mixing. There was the usual smell of sex in the room which happens when a strong male has sex with a hot female. The storm had just ended. He lay on top of her. Exhausted.

The portion of bedsheet below my rupali didi's hips was fully wet. Mostly due to Jayraj's thick semen oozing out of didii's love hole. didi's eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily. Jayraj kept nibbling her soft neck. He was still semi errect so he kept thrusting Rupali didi with very slow speed. Didi was coming back to her senses slowly. She opened her eyes. He looked at her and moved his face forward to kiss her. My didi faced away and pushed him slowly with her hands.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 05-01-2020, 11:12 AM