Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
Around 1 AM, Jayraj woke up. He saw everyone is sleeping. He went out, to the kitchen. Took a bottle of whiskey. Drank two large pegs Some mouth freshner. He came in the bedroom. Locked it from inside. He picked up Sonia and made her sleep on his position. He quickly went into the middle and went close to Rupali didi.My didi was still asleep. He wrapped his arms around her naked belly softly. The moonlight on her fair belly made it shine. He rubbed his nose slowly on her back above her deep cut choli. My didi moved a bit. Jayraj moved closer till his groin touched her round hips over the saree. My Rupali didi opened her eyes and felt his hands rubbing her stomach. She turned quickly.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji??? ye aap kya kar rahe hain?
Jayraj: please Rupali.. I love you.. tumhe pata to he..tujhe pelne hi to lays hu.
Rupali didi: please chodiye mujhe..
Jayraj: Aawaz mat karo.. Sonia jaag jayegi..chodne de na rand..
Rupali didi: please Jayraj ji.. ye galat he..
Jayraj: maine tumhari itni madad ki.. kya tum itna nahi kar sakti mere lie?..bus ik bar randi ahhh...
Rupali didi : Aap jo kahenge mai karungi... but ye nahi..
Jayraj: Mujhe to bas yehi chaie..teri chut ka bhosda bna lene de...randi...chinal...
He kept rubbing her belly and pushing more into her groin.
Rupali didi was angry and sat up. Jayraj pulled her down.
Jayraj: Please mera sath de do..meri jan...meri rand.
Rupali didi: Kyu aap aisa kar rahe hai mere sath? Maine kya bigada he apka?
Jayraj: tumhe jab se dekha he..neend nahi aati..teri chut me loda dal ke hachkane ke sapne dekhta hu ...
Rupali didi: mai ye nahi kar sakti.. meri betiyan yaha so rahi he.. mera pati dusre kamre me hain..
Jayraj: darwaja lock kar dia he.. waise bhi wo uth nahi sakta..
They were talking in whispers. Jayraj quickly pulled the blanket on top of both of them. My didi turned away towards the wall. Jayraj started kissing her neck softly and putting her finger inside her petticoat to find the navel and finger it.
Rupali didi: aap jo kahenge mai karungi.. bas ye mat kijiye mere sath.. mai ache ghar se hu.. shadi shuda hu..
Jayraj: tabhi to tum mujhe pasand aayi.. mai hamesha tumhara khyal rakhunga..khub pelunga tujhe meri randi..
Rupali didi: ye to paap he..
Jayraj: kuch paap nahi he..mujhe bus tujhe pelna h..
Jayraj pulled the blanket up and they both were in one pillow. He placed his one hand on her soft breast and squeezed it hard making my didi moan.
Rupali didi: Aaaahhhhh... to islie aap hume yaha laye the.?

Jayraj positioned himself on top of Rupali didi putting his entire body weight on her soft body. He looked into her eyes.*
Jayraj: to tumhe kya lagta he?..maderchod...
Rupali: ye paap mujhse mat karvaiye..
Jayraj: ye pyar he..rand....
Both looked into each other's eyes. My Rupali didi looked at Sonia once. She was deep asleep. Their lips met as softly as every. Jayraj kissed her soft lips entirely. He made her wiggle under him. The wet sloppy noises of two lips kissing was coming out. The kiss soon turned into a smooch. Their tongues met. didi's eyes were closed. Jayraj's hands were on her choli. Pumping them harder. What soft pairs of breasts he kept thinking. The kiss was becoming wilder. The room was dark. The AC was on. Two kids were sleeping. One couple was making love.
My didi thought to herself. She can't let this happen. She won't allow this huge gunda to penetrate her pussy....

Jayraj was determinged to penetrate her tonight. At any cost. He left the kiss and put his big mouth on her choli and bit it hard. My didi let a womanly moan. She put both her hands around him. He started sucking her breast over the choli..
Rupali didi: AAAAaaaaahhhhhh....nhi....ahhh
His other hand was still pressing her other breast and also now tried to unbutton her choli. He started pushing his groin into her triange...uff...
My Rupali didi was loosing control. Jayraj was gaining the control of the situation. A 27 year old married woman my didi with a 45 year old single local rogue goon. There were moans and grunts as their bodies melted with each other.
Jayraj licked her cleavage wildly as the skin was very very soft. He felt didi's flesh was very unlike any other woman he had been with. She was very soft and fleshy. And that's why he loved kissing her.Rupali didi kept resisting as much as she could. After all she was just a small petite woman beneath a huge monster man. They were covered under the thick blanket. Jayraj's pelvic thrusts were increasing. He just wanted to penetrate her.
Rupali didi: Aahhh... Jayraj ji.. please chhodiye..*
Jayraj: Pagal ho kya..?Aaj tumhe nahi jane de sakta..pelunga tujhe rand..
He kept kissing and licking her neck. He put his hands on her saree and pulled it to loosen it from her waist. My didi kept pushing him by applying pressure from her legs. She didn't want Jayraj at all. She did have a surprising feeling when he kissed her, but she just couldn't let this happen. Jayraj's hands were roaming on her milky breasts. He wanted to tear the choli as he was not able to unbutton them easily. One or two buttons had just come out due to the rough handling of Jayraj. Jayraj moved up and started kissing her lips. My didi moved her face left and right to avoid falling in the trap. Jayraj was kissing whatever part was available. Her cheeks, her ears. He was forceful. Due to the wild love making, the blanket had gone down and Jayraj lay topless above my Rupali didi with her Saree almost untied. With one hand he was pressing her milky breast, with the other he was pulling her saree upside. He had brought it to her thighs. My didi was
 kicking him with her legs. He started untying his pyajama knot. He had folded Rupali didii's knees slightly and was trying to position him between her legs by trying to widen her legs as much as he could. It didn't seem as easy as it would for Jayraj. He was now not bothered about opening her choli. He just wanted to enter her once. Suddenly Sonia moved in her sleep and started calling didi. Rupali didi heard her and tried to push Jayraj. He didn't move an inch...
Sonia was waking up due to the commotion. Rupali didi could not let her see in this position with Jayraj. She begged Jayraj to move. Jayraj said he wouldn't. He wanted her at any cost. He took out his throbbing penis. My Rupal didi saw it. It was a monster lund. It was 9 inches long, about 3 inches wide, it had big protruding nerves all over, black in colour and looking hot like an iron rod. He started rubbing it on her soft white thighs. It seemed so hot to didi. Rupali didi almost started crying due to her situation which seemed nothing less than a ----. Where would she go if this happens. Due to the rubbing, it became more hard and start releasing the precum on her soft fleshy thighs. But Jayraj still couldn't go further due to the saree in such a position. He kept pushing himself more between her legs so that her saree moves up.
Sonia started slowly opening her eyes. My didi gathered all the energy she had and gave one final push to Jayraj. This time she made no mistake. Jayraj flung to the side of didi. My didi acted quickly and immediately stood and adjusted her saree and pallu. Jayraj didn't bother to run after her anymore. He was simply looking at her with lustful red eyes and his cock was going limp up and down. didi went to Sonia and slowly let her back to sleep.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji, bas kijiye.. ye kya haivaniyat kar rahe the aap. 

Jayraj realised he probably went too far in his handling of this innocent beauty.
Jayraj hung his head. Jayraj: Mai kya karta.. Tum itni khoobsurat ho.. mujhse raha nahi jata Rupali.

Rupali didi: please.. ye sab baate band kijiye.. mai aapse bahut choti hu.. aap Anshul ko beta keh ker bulate hain..
Didi was panting heavily. Jayraj asked her to calm down. He gave her a glass of water. didi had that glass and realised probably Jayraj was back to his senses now.
Jayraj: Rupali aa jao.. yaha so jao.. nahi to Sonia jaag jayegi..
Rupali didi: Nahi.. mai waha nahi so rahi..
Jayraj: Thik he.. mai us side so jata hu.. Sonia ko beech me sula do..
didi looked at him puzzled.
Jayraj: Vishwas karo.. kuch nahi hoga.. So jao..
didi slowly climbed the bed. Jayraj put on his pyajama and picked up Sonia and put her in between. Both Jayraj and didi couldn't sleep for another hour. They were both thinking about the incident. My Rupali didi thanked God for the strength he gave her. She was saved of a ----. Jayraj cursed God for unable to penetrate her. He too didn't like the way it was happening. He wanted a soft, romantic love making session with didi. But he knew that was far from possible. But he can't control his urges. That's his problem. That's why his wife left him. He never could enjoy with the prostitues.My didi was a beautiful housewife. He wanted her. He drifted into sleep.

My didi woke up early. Jiju was awake and he was looking at the bedroom door closed. She saw Jayraj sleeping. She quickly changed into a cotton home saree, opened the door as if it was her marital bedroom. She went to jiju to check on him.
Jiju: Are darwaza kyu band tha?
Rupali didi: mmm.. are wo rat ko bahar se bahut awaz aa rahi thi.. Sonia so nahi pa rahi thi islie..
Jiju: Aawaz? Kaisi aawaz mujhe to nahi aayi..
Rupali didi: are choddo... mai nashta banane ja rahi hu.. neend hui? Aaj doctor aane wale hain tumhare checkup ke lie..
Jiju: Haan.. aur Jayraj ji ko koi takleef to nahi hui?
didi kept wondering who gave takleef to whom.
Rupali didi: Nahi.. wo thik se soye..

She went into kitchen to prepare Sonia's tiffin for school. Suddenly two hands grabbed her waist from behind.
Jayraj: Good morning!
She turned to see the towering Jayraj behind her, rubbing his groin on her hips. She went out of his hands and stood at a distance. Jayraj could see my didi's breasts heaving up and down due to her heavy breathing.
Jayraj: I love you Rupali.....
Rupali didi: mujhe kaam karne dijiye..
Jayraj: Kalke lie sorry.. but iska matlab ye nahi ki mai tumhe aise hi jane dunga..
Didi became tensed.
Jayraj: Tumhe nahi pata tum kya ho.. ye sab tumhara h.. tum jaisa chaho waisa reh sakti ho.. tum jo chaho khareed sakti ho..
Rupali didi: aap ka dimag thik he na? I don't like you.. love to door ki baat he..
Jayraj went close to her, kneeled in front of her, pulled her by the waist, pushed her pallu a bit and kissed her navel lightly.
Jayraj: Aaj is ched pe kiss kia h.. wo din door nahi jab iske aas paas kisi aur ched pe kiss karunga..teri chut aur gand par bhi meri rand....

Rupali didi: Chee... mujhe nahi pata tha aap itne gire hue hain..
Jayraj: tumhe pata nahi ki mai kya hu.. mai abhi tak bahut shareef bana hua hu..
Rupali didi: aapki sharafat kal rat ko maine dekhli..
Jayraj: jo bhi he.. mujhe bahar jana he.. mera nashta bana do..
Rupali didi: mai aapki patni nahi hu.. jo aise order leti rahu
Jayraj: ban jaogi to le logi na? (he grinned)
Jayraj: daro mat.. mai utna bura bhi nahi hu.. shadi karke sukhi rakhunga..ha aur khub pelunga....
Rupali didi: aapke badtamizi ka jawab nahi.. ek aurat ko akela paake ye sab kar rahe hain.. aaj Anshul thik hota na..
Jayraj: Anshul? hahaha... use dekha he tumne? Aaj agar wo thik bhi hota na.. to bhi mai use aise hi utha ke gira deta..*
My didi knew what he said was true. He was double strong than jiju even during his fitter times. He had an almost double sized organ than my jiju which looked healthy and fertile. Partly she pushed him because of the huge size. 
My didi asked him to leave.
Jayraj: mai nahane ja raha hu.. aa jau to mera nashta tayyar rakhna.. mujhe nikalna he.. tumhare pati ki tarah nikamma nahi hu..
Rupali didi: unki halat pe hasiye mat..
Jayraj: uske haath to thik hai.. ghar se koi kaam kyu nahi karta.. aajkal internet pe kitne kaam hain.. use ab aaram hi karna he.. tumse kam karvana he.. kisi khuddar pati ki patni kehlane me jo sukh he.. wo Anshul se nahi milega tumhe..
My didi elt the punch again. He was right the second time. But she couldn't take on these statements about her husband.
Jayraj: uska doctor aaj ayega.. jo bhi fees he.. wo mai de dunga.. drawer me kuch paise rakhe hain tumhare lie.. le lena..
Didi kept her head low.
Jayraj went close to her, lifted her chin slowly. Their eyes met.*
Jayraj: Sorry itni harsh baat karne ke lie.. tumhare lie mai kuch bhi kar sakta hu..
Rupali didi: Aaj Anshul ke lie Wheel chair ki vyavastha ho sakti he.. uske lie kuch paise lagenge..
Jayraj: Anshul, wheelchair?
Rupali didi : Haa..
Jayraj: to fir to wo kabhi bhi rat ko hum dono ko aake dekh sakta he.. agar use shak hua to.. (he smiled evil-ly)
Didi kept quiet.
Jayraj: Mai kuch aur paise rakh dunga drawer me.. jarurat pade to le lena.. ek kiss to dedo..
Didi gets angry: iska matlab ye nahi ki mai ye sab allow kar du..
Jayraj: Tum nahi sudhrogi.. chalo mera nashta banao.. mai chalta hu nahane..
Nothing much happend after that. Jayraj took his bath, had his breakfast and left. Didi also dropped Sonia to school and came back. She fed her little baby, gave food to jiju and was sitting in the bedroom and wondering what was in store for her in the future. What Jayraj did was definitely not correct. She hated him for that. But on the other hand he was helping them so much. Taking care of their financial needs. Shouldn't she be little more attentive towards him? But she is married and her husband is living in the other room. Jayraj is so more aged than her. Jayraj definitely is looking for some pleasure but she can't allow him. She will speak to him to give her some job so that she can repay him. Definitely not in the manner he wants. Didi went to sleep in all these thoughts. 
Afternoon jiju''s doctor came and did a checkup. He seemed better than before, and he recommended a wheel chair for him but still have to be very careful with it. Jiju and didi were very happy with this improvement. Rupali didi immediately took out the money that Jayraj had left and gave it to the doctor. He said he would get the wheelchair delivered to their home by evening. Happily didi and jiju took their lunch. The day went by une ventful. In the evening jiju's wheelchair came and didi helped him to get on it. It was bit difficult initially but he was slowly getting a hold of it. He was very thankful to Jayraj for lending them this helping hand in these tough times. Little did he know what was going on between him and his wife.
Evening, just before dinner, Jayraj came home. He spoke to jiju and checked the wheelchair. He wished him good luck. He didnt speak to him much but was more interested in speaking to his wife. Didi behaved properly with him as she was in a good mood. My didi wanted to ask Jayraj about a job. When didi was in kitchen wearing a red saree and black choli, Jayraj came and stood behind her.
[+] 2 users Like babasandy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 05-01-2020, 09:59 AM