Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
My Rupali didi was feeling so bad since she allowed a complete stranger to touch her private parts. She took bath and came out. She was looking depressed. My jiju asked her what is the matter. She just replied that she is not feeling well. She continued on her house chores.
Jayraj was feeling extremely horny. He wanted more of my didi. He couldnt take her out of his mind. He wanted to do that same stuff again and again with my didi. He still felt her soft arms full of bangles circling around his neck. Her soft skin just above her fully grown breasts where he had put his rough mouth full of moustaches. The way he held his strong hands on her petite waist. He quickly went to his house, went into the bathroom and masturbated thinking of my Rupali didi..
My didi, from then on started ignoring Jayraj totally. Whenever she used to accompany Sonia to school, she covered herself properly. Never used to look towards Jayraj. Jayraj used to greet her couple of times, but she just chose not to hear. She thought that was the first and last time she did anything of that sort. She can still manage to earn money in some other way.*
Jayraj was getting frustrated. He couldn't concentrate on his work a bit. At the age of 45 when all other men start loosing their lund errections, he seemed to getting it back. After his divorce he used to go to many prostitutes, but he never enjoyed as much as he did with my didi that day. He was getting restless. My Rupali didi's soft breasts and light pink nipples which were jumping in front of his face while he was giving her the thrusts were driving him mad. He was 45, strong well built, wealthy, with a good future prospect in politics. She was 27, very beautiful, petite, homely mother of two kids and wife of a paralysed man with almost no money. Their was no match between them. Jayraj knew she was a very easy target with her husband in this position. He wanted to eat her fleshy body.
My didi meanwhile became more busy in her household work. Morning 6 to Night 10 she was just looking after her husband and kids. She stopped taking care of herself. Her financialy condition was worsening. She desperately wanted a job. She started searching in newspapers.*
One day, she saw an ad for a job opening. It was some kind of back office job in a company which didnt need high qualifications. It was a walk-in. But it was bit far. It would take her about 1 hour to reach there. But she discussed it with my jiju and thought of atleast giving a try. The next day, she made Sonia took a off from her school. She asked the neighbour aunty who was a very nice and helpful woman to look after Sonia and her 3 month old baby. She gave her breast milk in a bottle and asked her to feed her whenever she cried. She was unhappy to leave her kids but she didnt have any other choice. She left for the interview about 7 in the morning. She took a bus, then a local train, and then again a bus and then walked some distance to the office. She reached there. There were several rounds of interviews and lots of people already waiting. There were about 100 people for the post of just 2. Needless to say, my didi got rejected due to her being a mother of 2 and one small baby as this job required lots of time to be given in the office. Dejected, it was almost 8 PM when she started leaving for her home. She was feeling very heavy. She started walking to the bus stand and suddenly it started raining heavily. She didnt have any umbrealla with her and she became totally drenched in rain and it was very far from that place. The constant rain caused waterlogs and the buses were full. She was not able to catch a single bus. Completely wet, she was standing on the bus stop. Suddenly a black sedan came and stopped in front of the bus stop. The windows were fully black filmed and it stopped in front of her. One of the window came down and she saw Jayraj sitting in the driver's seat! He waved her to come and sit. My Rupali didi looked in another direction. Jayraj stepped out of the car and came to didi.
Jayraj: Rupali ji,, baith jaiye.. is barish me kaha bus aur train me baithengi..
Rupali didi: ji mai chali jaungi..
Jayraj: please.. mai insist karta hu.. aapke bache ghar pe hain.. wo intezar kar rahe honge.. car se jayenge to jaldi pahuch jayenge..
My didi thought for a moment for her kids and reluctantly started walking towards the car.
Jayraj opened the car door and she sat inside. Jayraj started driving the car. He looked at Rupali didi who was completely drenched and her wet saree was clugging her body. He could see her stomach and navel clearly. Her milky breasts were so inviting he thought. Her hairs and lips wet with water. He somehow controlled himself as he was starting to get an errection.
Jayraj: aap yaha kaise?
Rupali didi: Interview ke lie.
Jayraj: Ohh... job mila?
Rupali didi: ? Nahi
Jayraj: Koi bat nahi..
Rupali didi: Ye apki car he?
Jayraj: ji.. bahut kam chalata hu.. jab city ana hota he.. tabhi nikalta hu..
Rupali didi: acha
Jayraj: Aap kuch chai wagera lengi? Mai rok deta hu..
Rupali didi: ji nahi.. ghar pahuchna he..
Jayraj: Ji bilkul.. bas ye check naka cross karlenge fir rasta khali hi milega..
After about 1 hours drive, they crossed the check naka.. from check naka to city there is a stretch of 30 kilomteres of highway with very less traffic in night. There are small jungles here and there.
Jayraj: Rupali, tumko ab paiso ki jarurat nahi? tumko jarurat hogi to mujhe bata dena.
My didi kept quiet.
Jayraj: dekh mai tumhari madad karna chahta hu.. islie keh raha hu..
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji, mai Anshul se bahut pyar karti hu.. mai wo sab nahi kar paungi..
Jayraj: arre Rupali mai to aise hi keh raha hu..tum to mujhe galat samjh rahi ho..
Jayraj: Acha yaha se ek short cut he.. mai wahi se le leta hu.. tum ghar jaldi pauch jaogi
Rupali didi: ji thik he.. rasta safe to he na..
Jayraj: ha bilkul safe he..
He took a very lonely road and it was almost 10 PM. After driving for about 5 kms, the car started wobling and came to a sudden hault. Jayraj stepped down and two of his tyres got punctured.*
Jayraj: Rupalii, tyre puncture.
Rupali didi: Kya? Ab kya hoga?
Jayraj: mere pas ek stepny he, but fir bhi ek aur tyre puncture hoga. Yahan se ghar bhi dur he aur koi puncture wala dikh nahi raha..Mai ek admi ko phone kar deta hu.. wo kisi ko leke aa jayega.. itni barish he.. pata nahi kya hoga..
My didi felt scared. Although it was a genuine problem she was still scared of Jayraj.
Jayraj called up his assistant and asked him to get one puncture wala. He gave him the directions.
Jayraj: kisi ne kheel laga di he shayad. Rupali tum ghar pe phone kar do.
My didi quickly called jiju and told him about the situation. Jiju was bit worried, but was relaxed that atleast Jayraj was with her.
It was a lonely road, raining heavily and no person at sight. Jayraj entered the car.
Jayraj: Rupali tum chahto to peeche ki seat pe jake thoda rest kar sakti ho.
Rupalididi: Nahi thik he.
Jayraj: Are koi bat nahi kar lo.. samne ki seat pe pair rakhne ki jagah nahi he na.. aur ye log kab ayenge pata nahi..islie keh raha hu.
My Rupali didi  agreed and went to the back seat. Jayrah too followed her and both of them sat on the back seat.
Jayraj started chatting with my didi, asking her questions about her likes, dislikes. Didi started answering, but she was in no mood of chatting. Her saree was still little wet. She had worn a pink saree with matching pink blouse. Her fair skin was looking attractive in that saree.My didi was feeling bit cold and started shivering.*
Jayraj went a bit close to didi and rubbed her hands. She shook off her hand.
Jayraj: Rupali, tumhe thand lag rahi he.. mere pas aa jao..
My didi was tired after the whole day and a bit dizzy.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. please mere pas mat aaiye..
My didi  was having her periods and in such a situation its difficult for a woman to control herself. Jayraj could sense she is on her periods. He came closer. My didi inched towards the window. Jayraj swiftly put a hand around her smooth waist and pulled her close to him. Rupal didi objected a bit but it was looking as if she was not in her senses after all the tiring day. Jayraj put both his hands around her waist carassing her open belly on the left side. Didi too put her hands on his shoulders. In such a moment, its really hard for a man and woman to control themselves. Jayraj was a real man unlike my jiju and Rupali didi was the perfect woman for him. He hugged her closer. Her bossom touched his hot and warming chest. He kissed her ear.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji,,, aaahhhhh... mai Anshul ki patni hu..
Jayraj: Rupali,, tum meri ho..meri rand ho..
Rupali didi: mai aapki beti jaisi hu..
Jayraj kept licking her ear lobes.
My didi was getting tensed and closed her eyes the moment Jayraj slowly but steadily pulled her pink pallu to reveal her 8 inch of naked belly with the cute deep navel and big breasts with milk in the tight choli. Jayraj was considering himself so lucky.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji koi dekh lega..
Jayraj: Jaan,, darwaza lock kar dia he.. kach bhi kre hum.. bahar barish ho rahi he.. koi nahi ayega yaha hume disturb karne..aaj to tujhe pelunga bahan ki lodi..
Jayraj put his hand on one of her breast over the choli and squeezed it lightly.
My didi put her hands full of bangles around the strong man's neck and that made Jayraj move closer to didi's face. He could feel her red lips just inches away. He knew if he didn't kiss them now, he won't be able to ever. He put his rough lips on her soft juicy red lips. The lips melted instantly into each other and didi again closed her eyes. Jayraj pulled Rupali didi on her lap widening his both legs and making space for her to sit in between.My didi was still holding him with her arms around his neck. Jayraj started kissing her deeply. Their lips met wildly. Jayraj kept pressing didi's breasts while kissing her madly. Jayraj left her breast and started rubbing his black palm on her fair smooth stomach, touching every inch of her belly. He inserted his finger inside her deep navel. Rupali didi shuddered. They stopped kissing and Jayraj put his mouth on her neck and licked it with his tongue. He kept fingering her navel. Jayraj quickly repositined my didi on the back seat and made her lie on the seat. He somehow managed to lie on top of her and started kissing her again. He wanted to kiss that navel but was not able to due the the less space and his body built. He came down from the seat near the leg space and put his lips on her white belly. He put his tongue inside her navel and wiggled it.My Rupali didi went mad and both her hands went to his hairs clutching them. One of her legs went up and her ankle rested near the other knee. She was looking so beautiful in her petticoat and choli. Jayraj kept licking her navel tonguing every part of that deep dark navel. After he was content, he came up and started pressing both her breasts hard over the choli making my didi moan. He kept pressing her full breasts and started unbuttoning them quickly, within no time her choli was off her. He removed her straps from her shoulder pushing them aside and kissing her cleavage.
Rupali didi: aaaahhhh.. Jayraj ji... ye thik nahi he..meri choli kyu khol rhe ho....
Jayraj was getting mad with lust. He pushed her saree and petticoat to her knee and quickly put his hand inside and touched her panty. He was shocked to see it was so wet and hot. He was about to unclasp her bra when he heard a knock on the door.

Jayraj heard the knock, but he kept licking my didii's cleavage. He knew he probably won't be able to get didi in this situation ever. My Rupali didi was feeling drugged. He ran his tongue on her cleavage line when there was another knock and this time it was loud.My didi heard it clearly. She moved at once totally shocked. She was coming back to her senses. Jayraj held her waist trying to get hold of the few remaining seconds. My didi made no mistake and immediately sat up. She pushed Jayraj with her hands. Jayraj looked at her helplessly. She quickly adjusted her bra and wore her choli. She was thinking to herself - Rupali, ye kya kar rahi thi tu? Itna bada paap? Jayraj's huge lund went limp. It was hanging in full view of my didi, Rupali didi was feeling disgusting in such a cheap situation. There was another knock and Jayraj quickly put on his pants and shirts obviously frustrated with the sudden turn of events. He opened the door. Found his assistant and the mechanic outside waiting. He instructed didi to remain inside. His assistant could make out what was happening but kept quiet. The mechanic quickly inspected and saw there were 2 punctures, so he said they would have to leave the car here and come back again with the tyres being repaired. The mechanic replaced one stepny and took one tyre with him in his car. Jayraj and didi went into the car so that they can reach home. His assistant stayed back to look after Jayraj's car.My didi made sure no one could see her face. Didi didn't even look at Jayraj all the way home. Jayraj wanted to say something, strike a converstation but didi ignored him completely. They reached home in 20 minutes.My didi rushed to her apartment. All Jayraj could see was her full hips swaying as she ran. He couldn't help put his hands on his crotch. The mechanic noticed that and smiled. Jayraj asked him to start and drop him home.
My Rupali didi entered the flat and the first thing she did was feed her kid breast milk. Sonia had slept long back. Thanks to the neighbour who took care of her. After taking bath, didi went to my jiju.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 04-01-2020, 11:45 PM