Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
My Rupali didi starts to think seriously now. She has lost all her options and this is what is left. She looks from the window behind the curtains. She can see Jayraj standing looking up at her window. Why me of all the women in the colony? She keeps wondering. Dejected, she makes up her mind. She quickly goes and changes her saree. After 10 mins she opens the window, and with her eyes directs Jayraj to come up. Jayraj is elevated. He starts walking fast towards her flat. He rings the bell. My didi opens the door. Jayraj looks at her with a slightly open mouth. My Rupali didi wears a red coloured cotton saree and a black coloured cotton choli. She doesnt wear a bra as she wants it to finish as soon as possible and without anyone seeing. A bra might become bit more complicated. Jayraj notices that as he can see her shoulders and no strap visible beneath the thin material of her black choli. He tried to look at her navel, but unfortunately for him she has hid it beneath her saree.
Rupali didi: sirf 30 mins?
Jayraj: bilkul..
Rupali didi: mujhe dar lag raha he.. kisi ne dekh lia to?
Jayraj: koi nahi dekhega..
My jiju calls Rupali didi. 
Jiju: Kaun he Rupali?
Rupali didi: ji mai aati hu thodi der mein.. Sharma aunty ke ghar se..
Jiju :Thik he.. darwaza band kar jao..

My Rupali didi tiptoes out of the house and closes the door. They both take the stairs to the roof. Jayraj opens the lock of the door to the roof, they both enter, and Jayraj closes the door back and applies the lock.My didi  looks confused as to where he wants it to happen. She starts feeling dead nervous. Jayraj holds her hand and takes her to the a small room on the roof. It is there for keeping some old items and sort of a store room. He sees here and there and then opens the lock. He directs Rupali didi to enter in the totally dark room. He switches a zero watt bulb on with a bit of dim light. He closes the door from inside. My didi starts to shiver, partly due to the nervousness and partly due to the dampness inside the room. Its a very small room with some chairs and building materials thrown here and there. Never my didi imagined she would be here.
Jayraj sits on the floor with his legs wide open. A tall and well built man, his legs look huge. didi doesnt look at him.
Jayraj: Rupali, aao baitho mere upar ...
My didi comes a bit closer to him. He holds her hand softly. He feels the soft palms. He makes her sit near him. Rupali didi sits reluctantly.
Jayraj: Rupali, tum bahut sundar ho.. itni sundar aurat maine ajtak nahi dekhi..tumhe dekhte hi mera ghoda khada ho jata h...
Rupali didi: please Jayraj ji.. jaldi kijiye.. meri beti so rahi he..uth gayi to problem ho jayega..
Jayraj takes off his purse and takes out 4 - 500 Rs notes and gives it to her. My didi accepts it and keeps it in her small purse that she brought. She feels so embarassed to do this. Sorry Anshul, is all she could say in her mind...

Jayraj directs her to sit on his lap facing her, My Rupali didi doesnt understand how, but she stands up. He holds her hands and asks her to keep both her legs on either side oh his widely positioned legs..while didip hatefully sits, her saree and petticoat goes up to her knees. She sits on his knees and he is quick to slide her down right on top of his groin. Jayraj couldnt stop let an 'Aaahhhhh' come out of his mouth. Jayraj could feel the soft hips sliding from his thighs to his groin. Rupali didi felt how the temperature of his groin became a bit hot.
Jayraj keeps his right hand on her naked stomach, feeling the softness. He slowly drops her pallu and what a sight!! He sees my Rupali didi's big breasts in her thin black choli heaving up and down. The cleavage is so much visible. He understands her size is bigger than he had imagined. My didi meanwhile closes her eyes. Jayraj opens his shirt and displays his hairy chest consisting of white and black hairs. Jayraj looks like a monster bare chested. My Rupali didi looks like a petite baby doll on his thighs in just choli and saree without pallu.My didi looks at him and his chest. She likes the chest but at the same time hates Jayraj. Jayraj's eyes are popping out. He puts both his hands on her waist and slowly embraces her as my didi melts in his broad bare chest. He rubs his hands on her naked back above the choli. His mouth goes to her cleavage and automatically his huge dark lips meet the soft white skin of her cleavage. My didi leans back, but Jayraj holds her tight from her waist. He rubs his lips violently on her cleavage making grunts of a hungry animal. He quickly puts his right hand on her left choli cup and for the first time squeezes it while continuing licking her cleavage. He get surprised that her breasts are so soft that he almost squeezes the entire breast in his huge palms.He puts both his hand now and keeps pumping her big round breasts over the choli..
Rupali didi: AAAhhhhh... Jayraj ji... dheere... pleaseeee
Jayraj: Ohhh Rupali.. ye kya he... .. kitne soft hain ye..tere chuche sali...mast mal h tu rand...ahh...

Jayraj fumbles with my didi's choli buttons and quickly unhooks them. He gets restless to see them naked. The moment he opens them he goes crazy. The whitest breast he had ever seen with a proper sized light pink colour nipples. My Rupali didi feels his errect penis on which her hips are positioned. She hates it, but she knows this is something which she never experienced. Her mind hates it but her body is ditching her. Jayraj puts his big black mouth on her white breast and starts sucking it. He starts moaning and making noises of sucking. He directs my didi to wrap her arms around his neck but Rupali didi ignores it and choses not to. This is the first and last time she is doing this. She tells herself. She loves my jiju. Jayraj puts both his big hands on both of her breasts and alternately sucks my didi the innocent homely housewife's breasts wildly. In no time, milk starts oozing out the moment he presses them a bit hardly. My Rupali didi's hands now automatically go around Jayraj's neck. Jayraj starts sucking the milk out. He considers himself so lucky to be able to suck my didi's milk. His dream woman. The woman he always imagined about..

Due to the couple motioning here and there, Rupali didi's soft hip crack beneath her saree rests on his penis. The moment this happens Jayraj gets mad and starts giving upward thrust to my didi. Rupali didi starts moaning, jumping due to his sudden thrusts. Jayraj keeps sucking her breasts, rubbing his hands on her hips. He kisses her neck and cleavage. Her cleavage and area of the breast gets totally wet due to his licking and sucking. He keeps thrusting her and due to the softness of her hips, and the beautiful woman she is, he couldn't control himself and reaches his climax.My didi could sense the tension in his errect huge Lund, Though beneath her saree. He shoots loads of cum in his black trouser and his underwear.My didi checks the time and its just over 30 mins. The storm subsides. He now slowly mouths her milky breasts for 2-3 more minutes, kissing her wherever he can.My didi leaves him and stands up. Jayraj looks at her hungrily, wanting more. She quickly gathers her choli and wears it. Due to all the coupling, her saree goes down her navel and Jayraj sees it for the first time. He keeps staring at the depth. Probably other than my jiju he is the only person to see her navel. And obviously her beautiful milky breast. 
Jayraj: Agar nabhi chumne dogi to 500 Rs aur dunga..chut chatne dogi to 2000 aur...lund chusogi to 5000 dunga rand...
Rupali didi: Please Jayraj ji.. aap lock khol dijiye.. mujhe jana he..
Jayraj was anyways content with her breasts. He wanted more but he couldn't. He opened the door lock.My didi put her pallu on her head to cover her face a bit. Both Rupali didi and Jayraj come out of the small room. My didi follows behind Jayraj. 2 teens on the nearby roof see them both coming out of the small room. They recognize Jayraj, but not Rupali didi.
One of them shouts: Jayraj uncle, kaise ho? yaha kya kar rahe ho?
Second one: Shadi kar li kya? Aunty ke sath the kya?

Jayraj laughs: haha... tum log khelo.. bad me milta hu..
My didi and Jayraj hurriedly go to the flat.Didi closes the door without saying anything to Jayraj. Jayraj smiles and leaves with the taste of  my didi milk still on his tongue. He thinks 2000 Rs well spent.
My Rupali didi goes to the bathroom opens the shower and starts crying.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 04-01-2020, 10:46 PM