Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
Jayraj stood up and started leaving. My didi followed him to close the door.
Jayraj: aapki choti beti.. ?

Rupali didi: wo so rahi he.. andar..
Jayraj: 2 mahine ki he na?
Rupali didi: ji.. 
Jayraj: Rupalil ji bura mat maniye.. ek bat puchu?
Rupali didi: ji.. (she was wondering how to make him go)
Jayraj: ghar ka kharch kaise chalta he?
Rupali didi: bas kuch savings he.. koi dikkat nahi..
Jayraj: ji.. kuch jarurat ho to bataiyega..
Rupali didi: ji..

Jayraj looked at my didi once again trying to see her cleavage and blouse from the left side. The cleavage he cudnt see but the curvacious red blouse from the left side of her saree was visible. He judged the size and smiled at her. She covered herself again and closed the door..

Jayraj visited again next day on pretext of meeting my jiju but spoke more with my didi. My Rupali didi tried to see him off in 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile my didi's financial conditions worsened. She was becoming helpless. Everyone she turned to was leaving her alone. Jayraj used to speak to her daily. She started feeling a little less scared of him, but still wary of him.
One day when Jayraj visited them as usual. After meeting jiju he came out of the room.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji mujhe kuch kehna he..
Jayraj beamed.
Jayraj: ji Rupali ji kahiye..
Rupali didi: mujhe kuch paiso ki jarurat he..
Jayraj: paise? hmm.. dekhiye Rupali ji.. yaha koi paise kisi ko aise hi nahi deta..
Rupali didi: please meri madad kijiye..mujhe Sonia ki fees deni he.
Jayraj: kitni fees he?
Rupali didi: 2000 Rs.
Jayraj: ye to thoda jyada he..
Rupali didi: please... kuch kijiye..
Jayraj: Acha meri ek shart he.. 
Rupali didi: Kya shart?
Jayraj: Mai apko 2000 de dunga.. par mujhe kuch chaie..
Rupali didi: Kya?
Jayraj: Kya hum chat pe chal sakte hain? Waha koi nahi he.. mai wahi apko bataunga..
Rupali didi: Please yaha bata dijiye..
Jayraj: Mai sirf apki choli kholke 30 min choosna chahta hu..doodh aapke .. uske badle mai apko 2000 Rs de dunga..
Rupali didi: Kya??..

My Rupali didi was embarassed. Her face went red. She was never so much humiliated. She politely asked Jayraj to leave.
Rupali didi: Jayraji ji.. please aap jaiye yaha se.
Jayraj: Rupali ji.. mai apke fayde ke lie hi keh raha hu..
Rupali didi: Please jaiye..mujhe apse kuch bat nahi karni..
Jayraj understood it wasn't as easy as he thought. After all she is a homely housewife. He left without uttering a word.
My didi closed the door and kept thinking about the incident. How cheap can this man be. Trying to take advantage of a woman when she is helpless. She quickly went to her daily chores. She couldn't stand that situation and she wanted to take her mind off it.

Next day, My didi went as usal to drop her daughter to school. Jayraj was standing as usual, having his cigarette and smiling at her. She faced in another direction and briskly walked towards her school. This happened daily. This became a routine. Jayraj never stalked her. He never talked to her directly, but just kept looking at her from a distance whenever she went to pick and drop her daughter to school or if she had to go to a nearby Shop. My didi just started hating Jayraj more. Jayraj started lusting more for my didi. His animal instinct was growing more and more as Rupali didi was ignoring him. My didi on the other hand feared if Jayraj tried to take some indecent step, that would be the end of her life. In this situation she cannot bear this level of insult in her life..

Days passed by. The finances my didi had were almost finished. It was more than 2 months that jiju had his accident. He could speak but could barely get up from his bed even with support. His medicines took the major share of expenses.Rupali didi did everything with a smiling face but she started to get extremely worried. . Her sarees started giving a weary look. She didnt have much money to buy clothers for herself or her kids. 
One night while she was returning from a nearby grocery shop, she was interrupted by a bike. It was Jayraj. He came near her and asked her to sit on the bike, he would drop her till her apartment. My didi started walking completely ignoring him. Jayraj started following her from behind. The way Rupali didi's hips were swaying under her saree, Jayraj was starting to loose control. He was having a huge errection. He sped a bit and he held my didi's hand very roughly. In the process one of her glass bangle broke. Rupali didi stopped and pleaded him to leave her alone. He stopped.
Jayraj: mere sath baith jao.. aur to kuch keh nahi raha hu..
Rupali didi: kyu aap mujhe pareshan kar rahe hain? mujhe jane dijiye.. mere bache ghar pe intezar kar rahe hain..
Jayraj: kyu..kya karogi.. dudh pilaogi kya unhe? (he grinned evilishly)
My didi fumed with anger. She said : aap jaiye.. nahi to mai chillaungi..
Jayraj: mujhe sach me koi farak nahi padega agar tum chillaogi to.. but mai chala jata hu.. 
Jayraj looked at her and sped away. My didi sighed a relief and rushed to her flat..

She went in and started feeling so insulted. Had my jiju not been in this situation, Jayraj wouldn't have dared to speak such filthy language.Rupali didi goes to jiju's room. Usualy jiju sleeps alone as he needs a bit more space. She goes and touched jiju's hand. Jiju wakes up.
Rupali didi: Anshul, mujhe kiss karo na. 
Jiju tries to slowly wrap his arms around her waist. My didi bends down and slowly kisses his lips.jiju's also kisses but his response is not as exciting. This is the first time they are kissing after his accident. They kiss for about 2 mins, where mostly my didi takes the lead. Her hand reaches into his pants involuntarily, but she notices its not errect. Leave errect there is no sign of any hardness.
Rupali didi: Kya hua Anshul? Kuch problem he kya. Tum thik se kiss nahi kar rahe ho mujhe.
Jiju: Nahi Rupali. Kar to raha hu.
Rupali didi kisses him for some more time. But the situation remains same. Defeated, she gets up from the bed, smiles at jiju.
Rupali didi: mai khana laga deti hu.
Jiju: thik he..

My Rupali didi leaves the bedroom and tears start rolling off her cheeks. She knows its difficult for my jiju but then its so frustrating to lead this kind of life. She wants to curse God, but she doesn't as she know God is there for her. She thinks to herself, Jayraj is behind her. But she is least interested in him. He looks like a proper goon. Her mind wanders to the expenses. Where would she get the money to sustain next month. Sonia's fees, jiju's Medicines, the rent. She tried a lot to get a job, but she is not getting any respectable job anywhere. She thinks to herself that if God is there, he will do something. He won't make my kids starve. Inspite of everything, she still loves my jiju.
Couple of days pass by. Rupali didi now has absoultely no money left in her account. Sonia gets a notice from the school to submit her fees or else she has to leave the school.
Sonia: Mummy, meri fees bhar do na.
Rupali didi: Ha beta, bhar dungi.
Sonia: Wo Aashi keh rahi thi ki tere mummy papa ke pas to paise nahi hai.. tu kal se school mat ana.
Rupali didi: Nahi beta, tum uski bat mat suno.. tum man lagake pado.. mai fees bhar dungi..
Sonia:yayyy... thik he mummy mai khelne jati hu..

My Rupali didi goes to the bathroom and starts crying. She cannot do anything for her kids. Is Jayraj the only option left? How can she allow that huge 6 foot tall, Dark coloured goon touch her. Her head starts spinning. But then there is no option left anymore. She has to speak to Jayraj and convince him to give her some money. If he has a change of heart all this while, then may be he won't touch her. She has to ask him again for the money.

Next day, after dropping Sonia to school, My didi looks at Jayraj. He is standing there as usual for her. After many days their eyes meet. Didi gets tensed up. She goes to him.
Rupali didi: Aap ek bar ghar ayenge?
Jayraj: ji bilkul. kab aau?
Rupali didi: thodi der ke bad aa jaiye..
Jayraj: mai aadhe ghante me ata hu..

My didi leaves, reaches home and starts her daily housework. In exactly 30 mins, the doorbell rings. With elevated heart beat, My didi opens the door. Jayraj is standing right there. She welcomes him in. As a formality he meets my jiju and asks his well being. My  jiju starts explaining him how and where he fell and his 2 months story of pain. Jayraj is hardly listening to him and looking towards the door to see signs of my Rupali didi.Rupali didi comes with a tea for him. This is the first time she is offering him tea. He drinks the tea, and thanks her. He then leaves my jiju and starts towards the door.My didi excuses herself from jiju and goes to the door.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. please aap mujhe 2000 Rs de dijiye.. mai apko next month lauta dungi.. kahi job lag jayegi meri agar..
Jayraj: Rupali.. tumhari job kaise lagegi? tumne itna try kia na..
Rupali didi: please,, mujhe thoda udhar de dijiye.. nahi to Sonia school se nikal di jayegi..
Jayraj: mai bhi nahi chahta ki use School se nikala jaye.. islie mere option aapke lie wahi hain...sirf adha ghanta Rupali...mujhe doodh pi lene do ..
Rupali didi: kya is tarah aap kisi besahara ka fayda uthayenge?
Jayraj: Aap besahra ban rahi hain khud.. aapko sahara dene ke lie hi mai aapke lie aya hu mere sare kam chhod ke.. mujhe aaj agle chunav ki meeting ke lie jana tha..
Rupali didi: kyu aap aisa chahte hain.. mai 2 bacho ki ma hu.. aap se 20 saal choti hu umar me..
Jayraj: dekho Rupali.. mere pas time nahi he.. agar tumhe aise time waste karna he.. to mujhe kyu bulaya.. mai chahta to tumhe kabhi bhi car me bitha ke utha ke le jata.aur patak patak ke jee bhar chodta . par mai tumhari izzat karta hu.. mai neeche khada hu.. 10 min aur.. agar tumhe thik lage.. to khidki se mujhe ishara karke bula lena.. mai aa jaunga.. watchman se chat ki chabi maine already le rakhi he..

Jayraj leaves.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 04-01-2020, 09:44 PM