Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-6_UPDATE-6

Amit’s wife stood still when she noticed Vikrant coming towards her. She had just came out of the water so she was completely drenched in water. Drops falling from her head were cascading down her body. She was just in blouse and petticoat which were exposing her marvellous body. Though her body was exposed but she made no attempt to rush to her tent. Maybe in the village it was very common for a woman to take a bath in an open area with clothes on.

“Good morning bhabhi ji” Vikrant said with a smirk on his face, when he was just couple of step away from her. He had just a shorts on his body that too without underwear.

“Good morning Vikrant ji” She replied cheerfully. Her just bathed body was glistening like gold. Chain around her waist was highlighting her beauty and making her look more sultry. Her mangalsutra was hanging perfectly on her neck to her cleavage. Which actually made Vikrant even more horny. Banging a married cunt was definitely very amorous for him.

“Bhabhi ji, I must agree that you are looking gorgeous.” Vikrant flirted with her but what he said was absolutely right. In reply, she just blushed and still did not made any attempt to cover her wet body with saree which encourages Vikrant to make his move.

“In a few hours you will go your way and I will go my way. God only knows if we will ever meet again?” Vikrant said with a sad tone.

“huuuuuu” she grunted but don’t said anything.

“I have a wish or rather I say a request, which only you can fulfil bhabhi ji” Vikrant further said.

“What it is Vikrant ji? Tell me, if it's in my capacity than I will surely fulfil it.” She replied with innocence.

“I only want to hug you bhabhi ji” Vikrant finally said it.

“Want to hug me? But what if somebody sees us?” She replied. Vikrant noticed that she was not denying a hug but was just concern about someone catching them.

“Amit and Tanya are in deep sleep and it’s an uninhabited area so no one catch us but to be on safer side we can go behind them” Vikrant pointed towards a trail of trees. Then he grabbed her hand and started walking towards those trees to which she showed no resistance.

Once they reached behind the trail of trees where nobody can see them from distance, Vikrant hugged her. Her boobs gets crushed against his broad chest. She responded warmly and kept her hands on his back while Vikrant started exploring her back with his hands. He was moving his hands on her as if he was wiping her wet back.

She tightened her grip on his back when Vikrant’s hand started to move downward on her back and slowly reached over her hips. Both of her hips were in Vikrant’s grasp. Vikrant felt her heart started to thump harder as he squeezed her hips. Vikrant felt her warm breath coming out of her nostril and hitting on his neck. By now she had left her body loose on his arms. Vikrant played with her hips for some time and then he tried to pull her petticoat up so that he can feel her naked ass. But when she sensed what Vikrant was up to she get away from Vikrant in an instant.

“It's not right Vikrant ji. You asked just for a hug. I am going now.” She said with a heavy breath and turned to go to her tent. 

“Sorry Bhabhi ji, I just got carried away. You are so sexy that I lost my control over my hands.” Vikrant pleaded to stop her. His words actually made her stop. “Look what you have done to this!!!” Vikrant said pulling his shorts down, to expose his fully erect penis.

“What are you doing Vikrant ji” She gasped and opened her mouth with surprise.

“Look, what you have done to my cock!!! Bhabhi ji” Vikrant said closing the gap between them.

“You shouldn’t be doing this Vikrant ji. I am a married woman and Its sin” She said still looking at his cock. She was staring at his hard and long rod with amaze.

“Sin? Now it's sin??? In the darkness of night you were playing with my penis and rolling a condom over it and now in the daylight its became sin? You are just a drama queen.” Vikrant blurted out with anger when he got annoyed with her behaviour.

“I was not playing with your penis, in fact, you tricked me to do it” She replied. It was clear that she was not going to be an easy fuck.

“I tricked you? GOOD. Then why were you trying to peep into my tent when I was banging Tanya in doggy position.” Vikrant asked which left her speechless.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 04-01-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM