Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I sat on the khatiya with the bedcover on. Pande-ji went inside the hut and after some moments came out with a ‘thali’, which had all sorts of puja ingredients.

Pande-ji: Chotu you take your bath quickly and by that time I will get the milk for Madam’s thali.

I noticed that the tap was just few feet away from me and Chotu prepared to take the bath there. Pande-ji also went towards the tree some 10-12 feet away to get milk from the cow. Chotu was wearing a half pant and a shirt and he willingly took off the shirt and wrapped a towel around his waist and took off his pant.

Pande-ji: Chotu do not get the towel wet.

Chotu: But, then how I can take the bath?

Pande-ji: Come on Chotu, why are you feeling shame in front of Madam?

Pande-ji paused a little.

Pande-ji: Madam, just see this little boy’s shame? He cannot take a bath in front of you.

I laughed softly and was about to say something, but Pande-ji continued.

Pande-ji: Is Madam a small girl like your friend Rupa that you are getting ashamed? Madam must have seen many boys like you taking bath in front of her. Isn’t it Madam?

That was a provocative hint I thought from Pande-ji and had to ignore it. Pande-ji was now milking a cow with a tumbler in between his knees.

Me: I will not mind Chotu. You go ahead. No problem.

I said innocently not knowing what Pande-ji and Chotu actually meant in their conversation. I never could imagine in my wildest dream that Pande-ji was indicating Chotu to take shower naked in front of me!

Chotu: Okay Madam then I also have no problem. Please warn me if Rupa comes.

Me: Who is Rupa?

Pande-ji: Rupa dwells in the next hut Madam. His girl friend.

Myself and Pande-ji had a mild laughter. Chotu now without any inhibition removed the towel from his waist. He was just a few feet away from me and probably deliberately he was facing me now. I was almost shocked to see Chotu completely naked now. His young dick was already tight, probably seeing my ass stroking. My eyes could not concentrate anywhere else but on the open hanging dick of this young boy. His lund was standing like a banana in the air as he started pouring water on him. His pubic hairs were quite thin I noticed almost like a girl.

I was already breathing quite heavily and my nipples growing within my bra seeing the bath of this 15 year old boy. Chotu was very crudely washing his pubic area, especially his raised dick, and the worst part was he was facing me. As he made the slightest moves, his erect tool was almost dancing and making me miss a beat. Out of womanly arousal reflex, my legs started parting a bit, but I made myself control that.

Pande-ji: Hey Chotu, soap your body properly.

Chotu: I cannot do it better.

Pande-ji: Wait then, let me come.

Pande-ji approached me with his tumbler of milk and kept it in front of me.

Pande-ji: Madam, these young lads, they are so naughty. Let me soap him properly. You just keep an eye on your milk please.

Pande-ji smiled while he said the above. I wondered what he meant by ‘your milk’!

Pande-ji went up to Chotu and started rubbing his body with the soap. I noticed the rubbing was very short lived on his upper part and came down to his penis soon. Pande-ji was virtually coaxing his lund with one hand and twitching his balls with the other effectively making me feel very hot. My hand was automatically on my boobs and my thighs were slowly parting seeing this erotic act. I thought if Pande-ji did it for some more time, Chotu surely would have masturbated. Thankfully it ended soon and Chotu dried off his naked body and was dressed up.

I noticed that he was not wearing any shorts and just wore a fresh half-pant and a shirt. Pande-ji came forward now after washing his hands and poured milk from the tumbler into a small bowl in the puja thali.

Pande-ji: Madam, just see, how thick the milk is.

Me: Yes. There is no added water at least as we get in town.

Pande-ji: No Madam, it’s absolutely pure, like breast milk.

Saying the last couple of words, he made sure to look up at my upright twin milk tanks below my blouse. I could not say anything to such comparison. Chotu saved me and as he was ready now we were on our way again to the main temple building. I was carrying the thali now as it was fully ready.

Me: Pande-ji, I see all women standing in the line with kumkum on their forehead. Why is that so?

Pande-ji: Yes Madam, you will also have that. It’s a custom of this temple. Now comes the tough part Madam standing in this queue.

We stood in the queue now and this place was within the temple. The long line went outside the gate in the open. The place was not adequate here as it was a thin passage and men and women queued up there. The line was jam packed, to say the minimum, and it seemed they are standing for a long time there as almost everyone looked tired and sleepy. Pande-ji stood right behind me and Chotu was in my front. The pressure of the people in the line made me stand in body contact with both the males.

Since Pande-ji was fairly tall in comparison to me and standing right behind me, my sixth sense told me he was trying to look down my shoulder straight into my blouse. From the corner of my eyes I noticed that my pallu had shifted a fair bit in the hustle and bustle of the queue exposing my wheat colored upper chest area. Since I was carrying the puja thali, both my hands were preoccupied and I had to helplessly allow Pande-ji peep into my blouse. Just then, another panda came with a bowl of kumkum and put a bindi sort of mark on my forehead.

There was quite a bit of pushing going on in the line and Pande-ji was taking every opportunity to press more onto my back. What could I say as I myself could see the pushing around in the line. So I stood dumb as if not minding this. My pallu had slipped quite a bit now off my shoulder and was partly resting on my arms exposing substantial portion of my upper treasures. As my ample breasts tightly filled my blouse I could bet Pande-ji was enjoying what he was seeing.

Getting no reaction from me, as per the natural nature of all males, Pande-ji also was encouraged. In the beginning he would only press during a pressure in the line, but now he kept pressing against my curvy figure even when there was no pushing. I could realize his crotch area was openly pressing against my soft full buttocks. I was a bit alarmed as Pande-ji slowly began to move his pelvis up and down against my ass. I looked around as I was standing in a public place, but was assured that everybody was busy with themselves and concerned about the slow movement of the line. I saw Chotu was humming a tune and apparently was not much concerned what was going at his back.

Pande-ji: Madam, there is a lot of crowd today. It will take time.

Me: What can be done. Fortunately this place is comparatively cooler since within the temple.

Pande-ji: Yes Madam.

The line crawled forward very slowly and we were in a place where light was also quite inadequate due to the thin passage. Pande-ji did not waste time talking and was soon up to his tricks, which kept my mouth shut too. I could feel Pande-ji’s face was close to my shoulder now feeling my hair almost. I could hear his breathing round my ears. The long breaths were making me breathe heavy. The back of my blouse was fortunately decently cut and was not exposing much of my skin. I felt for a moment Pande-ji’s chin touch my shoulder. Right at this moment, I sensed Chotu seemed to wake up! He was pressing me from the front now and I had to lift up the thali somewhat to accommodate his pushing.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM