Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Pande-ji: Chotu, you keep the line and then quickly have a bath. Madam, please come with me, no need to stand in this direct sunlight, let the line proceed inside the temple, then we can queue up.

Chotu went off and I followed Pande-ji on his way more inside the temple area. There were small hut-like structures and pandas of the temple dwell here I could understand.

Pande-ji asked me to sit on a khatiya on the courtyard of that small hut. The cool shade was a welcome site for me with the small hut and a tree and two cows tied there. I sat on it and immediately realized that the hard coiled ropes of the khatiya were actually stinging on my soft ass cheeks. I was pretty uncomfortable and was trying to stretch my panty within my sari to cover my ass, but found that very hard to do in that position and could only shift my body weight from one ass cheek to the other to get some relief. I was also unable to tell Pande-ji the real problem out of womanly shyness. The rope was so coarse that it was poking me even over my sari and petticoat.

Pande-ji: Madam, are you not feeling okay sitting on the khatiya?

I had to admit yes to Pande-ji and he readily came up with a bedcover.

Pande-ji: I can understand Madam. Since you are not used to khatiya, the rope is stinging your soft flesh.

I had to gulp that provocative comment from the man and since the khatiya was low down and as I tried to get up seeing Pande-ji coming up with a bed sheet, my pallu slipped. I must say I was a bit careless and though quickly covered my heavy blouse-covered bosoms, the man had a very distinct view of my deep cleavage and part of my big bubbly mangoes, as he was right in front of me and I was standing up from a bent seated position. In my mind I thanked my luck that at least Master-ji sewed me a fitting blouse, otherwise I would have been in a more humiliating position with two of my top buttons open. I noticed that my white bra strap was visible by the side of the left cup of my blouse. I slid my finger within the blouse and got the strap covered and this I had to do in front of this man's eyes and naturally Pande-ji's eyes were riveted on my tits.

As Pande-ji was putting on the bed sheet on the khatiya, I tried to adjust my panty and gently smacked my bottoms with my right hand and also massaged them softly, as it was still paining. I thought no one was watching me do that as Pande-ji was engaged in my front with the bedcover, but I never realized that the lad was back and was standing right behind me. I was more than abashed seeing him, as I knew what he saw and more importantly what I did. I saw the boy was smiling looking at me and at the same time looking at my flaring hips time and again. I could not look straight at him though he was a young boy because of shame.

It was a complete candid sequence and any woman would feel ashamed if such an action is capped by male eyes. I actually first stretched my sari pleats on my buttocks and traced my panty over my ass crack and tried to stretch it over my ass cheeks. In the process I bent forward very faintly accenting my round bottoms towards the boy and he must have seen my fingers scratching my sari-covered ass to search my panty line. Then I self massaged my ass cheeks one at a time with my right hand to feel comfortable. That's all!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 03:50 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM