Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Uday, can I say something?

Uday: Certainly Madam.

Me: Do I really need to go to the temple? I mean is it a must?

Uday: Yes Madam. It is Guru-ji's directive and everything has a purpose and a goal as you know also now.

Me: I know. But what I mean is if we I want to say

Uday: Madam, you don't have to say anything. Now you go to the temple and offer the puja.

Me: But Uday. I want to how can I say that?

Uday: Madam, you don't have to say that. I can understand.

Me: You are an absolute duffer. If you understood, you never would ask me to go to this temple now.

Uday: Madam, you go for the puja now and in the afternoon though Guru-ji has asked you to go to Mukteswari Temple, I will not take you there.

Me: Promise?

Uday: Yes Madam. It's a promise.

I was happier now as I could bend this man towards my intention. I know that today I need two discharges for Guru-ji's assessment and honestly, I wanted one of them to get through Uday.

Me: My god! Such a long line!

Uday: Yes Madam, it takes a long time to get in, as the deity is in the garva griha.

Uday and myself did not stand in the line and went behind the office of the temple. A middle-aged man was waiting for us there I presumed. Uday had a talk with him and introduced me to him as Pande-ji.

Pande-ji: Madam, do not worry much about the line. Actually the extra time consumed is because of the regulation of only one devotee is allowed at a time in the garva griha to offer puja.

Me: Oh I see.

Uday had left the place. Pande-ji was around 40 and was strongly built. He had thick beard and I noticed he had lots of hair on his arms and seeing that concluded he must be having a hairy body. Frankly I like hairs of male body and I am lucky that my husband possess the same. Pande-ji was wearing a white dhoti and white shirt.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM