Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Uday: Madam, are you ready?

Me: Yes. How far is the temple Uday?

We both tried to act normally towards each other. I had taken my medicines and had worn the pad and was ready to move on. Uday had a good physique, as I already mentioned and after yesterday's incidents, I was finding Uday quite lovable if I can use that word. His presence was giving me happiness. He was clean shaven today and was looking handsome too.

Uday: Not much time Madam, we will take the bus and it should take 10 minutes.

We walked through the field to access the main road to avail the bus. Today Uday was walking much closer to me unlike the time we went to Master-ji. I was holding his hand at times to keep pace with him. I do not know what was happening in me, but I felt like spending more time with Uday. We took the bus and naturally it was a bit crowded. Uday today was protecting me in the true sense. We boarded the bus and Uday was just behind me with his arms on my side. I was also taking aid of him more than necessary now, for example, as I pushed people in the bus to get in I was holding him with one hand. As Uday held the rod above my head, I was holding the same area, our fingers touching constantly. As the bus traveled, I felt his muscular body was so secure to lean on and of course as I leant my heavy buttocks was directly pressing on his crotch. But unlike yesterday Uday seemed to be very well behaved today, may be as the bus journey was very short and our destination came in no time.

I noticed many people alighted from the bus at the temple stop and as I got out of the bus I did not hesitate to adequately press my protruding firm boobs on Uday’s back as he was in front of me. As I pressed my blouse-covered breasts hard over his back, Uday turned slightly and smiled back at me recognizing probably me effort to attract him towards me. I was really not very eager now to go to the temple, but to spend time with Uday, but my man seemed reluctant and was heading towards ShivNarayan temple.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 31-01-2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM