Adultery ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire
Update 2 the pizza incident on a rare occasion, her husband, Daljeet was working late at his Bank as it was financial year closing. As ishpreet sat watching a saas bahu serial on television she decided that she would order a pizza to be delivered at the house. Getting up she dialed the number of Pizza Hut that was closest to Bahadurgarh.
“Hello, thank you for calling Pizza Hut,” a male voice said on answering the company’s phone. “How may I help you?”
“This is ishpreet kaur and I live in flat no. 1164 kalpatru heights . I would like to order a large pizza with deep dish crust. I would like for it to be deliver at flat 1164 kalpatru heights,” ishpreet said.
“Will that be all?” the voice asked on the other end of the line.
“Yes, that will be all,” ishpreet said.
“Thank you for your order and it will be there in thirty minutes. Your total will be 355 rs,” the voice said at the other end of the line.
ishpreet thanks him and hung up.
While she waited for her pizza order to arrive, she got the amount out of her purse to get it ready when the order came. Thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang; ishpreet rose to answer the doorbell.
“Mrs. Kaur?” the delivery boy asked while looking at breasts and my body he was almost banging me with his eyes.
ishpreet acknowledges that she was and that he was at the right address. She invited him in.
“Thank you,” he said. “My name is bankelal”
bankelal opened the pizza box top to show ishpreet that the order was right. She was satisfied with the order.
Taking the pizza box from banke lal she laid it on top of the television set while she reached for the money to pay him.
“Mrs. Kaur,” bankelal began, “Did you know that we are conducting a survey of who haves the best delivery service and we would like for your input about our delivery service.”
“Well, what do I have to do to help with your survey?” ishpreet asked.
“I show you what you can do to help with our survey. Mind if we put it on video recording on smartphone as it is our company policy?” bankelal asked.
“No, I don’t mind if you tape it,” ishpreet answered. “I will ask if I can have a copy of the video recording.”
“Sure that won’t be a problem,” bankelal said. Since becoming the whore of zahid and his friends I am sexually attracted only low class men, and bankelal was one of them ,,,, that’s why I agreed to his ridiculous survey thing , intrigued weather he would be bold enough to make a move to get my body...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 03-01-2020, 05:15 PM