Adultery ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire
A few weeks later, he introduced me to his friends from the garage, Dinesh and Danny, both lean, hard-bodied youths with quietly handsome faces. Now I was 'his', Zahid's, his woman, his mate, his keep. I didn't mind living the lie, somehow it had a nice feeling to it. I played my role dutifully, almost like his wife.
In his hut, I made tea for all of them and served the men. I noticed how Dinesh and Danny followed me with their.
I had a natural streak of exhibitionism in me and I knew with a clarity unusual for a married punjabi woman that I didn't love Zahid, that it was the sex that drew me, that and the additional exciting fillip of doing something secretly and on the sly, something risky.
I teased Dinesh and Danny, giving them glimpses of my breasts under my low-necked blouse, moving sensually around the hut, letting my eyes smolder on theirs.
The men finished their tea and stepped out for a smoke. I sprawled on the hemp cot with a magazine, waiting for Zahid to come back.
" ishpreet," Zahid said softly as he returned.
I was lying on the bed now on my side, my head propped in my hand, my elbow bent, leafing through a cheap magazine.
My sari had slipped into the crook of my arm. In the heat, two or three of the buttons down the front of my tight blouse were open and my breasts strained at the cloth, showing a lot of my deep cleavage and luscious breasts. Zahid sat behind and leaned over, an arm in front of my belly. I didn't look up at him.
"What is it?" I murmured.
He cleared his throat. "Ishpreet, I . um . Dinesh . that is, Dinesh and Danny ."
"Yes?"
"They . um . they would also like ."
"What?"
He didn't reply. There was a soft rustle as Zahid's chums came in again. I glanced at them, saw the looks on their faces, and turned back to Zahid.
"What, Zahid? What would they like?"
He looked at me nervously and swallowed. I smiled.
"They'd like to fuck me, isn't that it?"
There was a little silence. Then Zahid stared, nodded glumly.
"Well, you don't have to look so downcast about it, Zahid," I grinned. "Of course I'll fuck them. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine, as they say, and if I can't please your friends, I'm not a good friend to you, right?"
The men stared at me, dumbfounded. I closed the book and flipped on my back on the bed.
"On one condition, though," I murmured, reaching up and unbuttoning his shirt slowly. "Before they fuck me, they must sit here and watch you fuck me. Then they can fuck me and you've got to watch. Okay?"
Zahid grinned in excitement and pulled my blouse open and squeezed my naked breast. I was wearing nothing under it.
Smiling, I hiked my sari up to my hips and pulled Zahid down over me, unbuttoning his shirt and trousers.
Squatting on the beaten dirt floor, Danny and Dinesh watched in excited fascination as their friend fucked me on the bed, taking my furiously. His buttocks danced over my lap, bobbing and bouncing up and down and they could see his lund plunging and pistoning in and out of my cunt. My hips heaved and pumped under his, and I cries rang in their ears. Their erections, when Zahid finished, were monstrous. I smiled in pleasure.
I never wanted for a lover after that. One of the three was always available to take me to Zahid's hut and fuck me. On good days, I had all three together. Dinesh was good, as good as Zahid, but Danny was terrific. He had a round, sweetly handsome face, a dark, wiry, strong body and an absolutely mmagnificent Lund I loved. It wasn't long before I tried taking all three simultaneously in my cunt, mouth and ass.
I resigned from my bank job which was anyway did not have much salary and with constant chudai i grew lovelier, my breasts filling out, my curves getting more accentuated. I didn’t tell my husband about my resignation I would leave home on pretence of going to office but would go to zahids garage for orgy I was addicted to sex.
There were other lovers now, for I had greater freedom and was out of the house a lot longer. There was a pizza delivery guy,
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 02-01-2020, 07:00 PM