Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
He was shameless staring at her heaving breasts. Her cherries all erect ready to be plucked out....like they always defied her. Kasturi was already beet red and pinned to the lush green grass in her own lawn. It wasn't that they could be seen by others but it still it was sinful to be like that in broad daylight. 

"Billu.... enough...please..you are hurting me now...leave me aaaahhh." She let a sweet moan out.
"Am I really?" He made an inquisitive face. She nodded in a yes. 
He let his grip down on her hands. Freed she covered her breasts first. He was lying against his left elbow sideways and she was there sitting in her red leggings with all her back glistening to him. She undid the hair on her back and exposed it all. It was a green signal. But he didn't moved. 
She looked around...he was already on his feet. She stood right next to him. 

Slight forcefully he pulled her hands on her back and held them trapped with his right arm. His manhood was against her ass. His left hand came from behind and grabbed her neck...arching her back... poping her assets to me mauled and caressed. He slapped gently on her right cheek and turned her left where his lips were waiting for her's. Passion. And he placed his palm in between her thighs over the clothing. If it wasn't his jeans his manhood would have totally nailed her buttocks. After a while he pulled her in....in that awkward position....she had to walk backwards.
She was almost giggling.

Kasturi was making it hard to pull herself inside. 
"What are you doing ?" He asked frustrated.
"What am I doing Nothing?" She replied with a smirk. 
"Okay... Don't blame me for this." He said...and picked her up on his shoulders. 
"Aaahhhh Hahaha." She squealed in response.
He poked his finger on her slit and she wiggled. "What are you doing...I might fall." She said putting her right hand on her ass to save it from his assault.
"Just wondering....if your nipples are that pink...your pussy must be too." He replied getting inside a room.
He took her inside the shower and commanded clean off the mess you have created. 

"I like you dirty." She replied. Putting her soft hands on his chiseled chest... feeling his warmth and strength. And finally started cleaning it off. It didn't take long to get rid of the colours on him. He was all clean from above and drenched waist down. His jeans still intact. She came onto her knees and pressed her lips on his manhood...her eyes contact did the trick once again he twiched inside. His hands run onto his belt.... unlocking it. She pulled it all the way down. His crotch came out almost slapping her face.
"No No No...get rid of them completely." He commanded.
And picked her up again in his lap before she could grab his throbbing manhood which looked really big and intimidating. 

He threw her on the bed. Looked at her mermaid like body. Every bit of her delicious. Her curves were perfect...and her moves could have breathed life in someone dead too. His shaft throbbed. His knees pressed on the bed. Coming on top of her... pressing her underneath his weight. He was really heavy...she felt like some soft toy underneath. Her strength was no match to his raw masculinity. His harsh lips pressed and scrached rough agaist her neck as he started licking off the honey spread all over her body. Kasturi grabbed the sheets in her palm feeling her love tunnel getting moist instantly. He penetrated his tongue inside her mouth and she replied too... fulfilling his wishes and thirst. She were getting so out of breath at times...his back all scratched out with het long nails dug. 

He came down to her breasts... Grabbing them hard in his either hands...pressing her soft toys. Almost hurting her.
"Aaahhh...Not so much...be gentle." She moaned in pain and pleasure putting her palms over his. He did obliged. And soon his face came down....and sucked her left one first...his beard all ticklish...she arched her back in pleasure. He twisted the one a little harshly.
"Aaahhh..Ohhhe...yeahhhh....Aaaaahhhhh... please aaahhh.." she moaned. 

He pulled her up on him. Her padded ass on his crotch still clad inside the leggings. She sat straight...her hair falling on her breasts. Her face all red and smirking. She looked beautiful. He cupped her face and lifted his back off the bed. Almost in a "V" position with her sitting in between. 
"Beautiful." He whispered pulling her face a little down to kiss her...gently now. Lips on lips.
Her hair working as a cover to curtain their intimacy...where they were already breathing in each other. He was on his back again with his hands on her waist now. Touching and Grabbing all the way. 

Quite acrobatically he pulled her down underneath himself again.
"Holy Shit...what are you doing here ?" He almost screamed seeing Shweta there. 
Grabbing a sheet and covering them both underneath. Her back pressed against his manhood.. he held her in his arms while she blushed.
"What were you doing Uncle...were you looking for milk as well ?" She asked innocently.
Kasturi smiled at him. Billu ran out of words..."I...I...I"
"I am hungry too...did you find some?" She asked.
"No...I could not." He said nuzzling.
"Maybe I should start seeding you Madam...your daughter lloks really hungry." He whispered. He waist moving...she could feel his manhood rubbing against her pussy. 

"Sweetheart why don't you go in the kitchen...I will follow." She said. Shweta left immediately.
"Let me go Now." She said.
"Promise you will come back." He asked. 
She smiled at him and uncovered the sheet.
His crotch was all erect... visible off the satin sheet.
"Maybe you should eat too..." She replied smirking and leaving him there.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 31-01-2019, 08:55 AM