Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone who have seen yr sister getting fucked by others
I living delhi ncr in a village I wanna  purchase a buffalo n my boobs n big ass elder sister (name shashi gujjar) take the milk from bafelo in early morning  4 am on winter  n going to sell milk to unmarried paying gust to  side of house   n when paying gust open the door with hard cock n very horny   he catch the hand of my big ass sister in salwar n choli type suit  n bring in room n shut the door  n when 20 mint past i going to that house for searching resion to late ! When i reache ther  n put my ear on door  i can hear  slapping sound  like THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP   opsite side of window  n hear big moning sound of male  n all sound over   n i hide the of side ally  n door open my sister come out with empty balty of milk in one hand n second hand holding her salwar  n   she fixed her nada n go to own house with full of tear n teeth mark on her back side of her neck
    Next day i wake up early morning 5 am  sister take out milk of bafflo n again going to give milk again that paying guest n coming late half hour with sweat on her face n whole salwar kamiz in winter
Naxt day i wake up early in 4 am mistakely  sister not present in house   i searching the buffalo side  n found that milk was taken  1 hours early  n i ran to the paying gust house  n reached the dood n put my ear on door  n big slaping sound with sister mons coming out thru the door  door moving to out side like going to crack   (sister band over  n fucked from behind     like a white milf bang with black man)
[+] 2 users Like Hrithik1989's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone who have seen yr sister getting fucked by others - by Hrithik1989 - 02-01-2020, 03:29 AM