Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Anjali: So Mr. You were hardest today

Atul: I was happy

Anjali: I can sense. But after sometime you went further hard and you were pushing too fast.

Atul: I just imagined your topless in the party and ….

Anjali: ..and what?

Atul: …and ..and Henrik sucking your boobs

Anjali: Atul Stupid….

Atul: Sorry… come on..just for fun…

Anjali: Ok Mr Funny Fucker. Let me go to Henrik and give him my boobies

Atul: I guess you should as token of thanks

Anjali: My God. My hubby lost his brain…

Atul: I donno. I am so happy today.

We chit chat a long and then we slept

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day was Sunday. Atul asked me to get ready early in the morning. We told everyone about onsite news. Swati Bhabhi was emotional as we will be going away. I saw Mehul and Dad were happy but disappointed may be they will not see us around now. Dad will be the biggest loser as I will be out of his reach now.

We got ready and got new bags and clothes purchased. We already have lot of new clothes so it was not tough to prepare.

Tuesday Atul confirmed that we will be going to Chennai on Friday for Bio-metrics and Visa stamping on same day and return. I asked so fast. He said, our petitions were ready and since its blanket L1 visa we don’t need to wait a long. That to short queues this week we got appointment early.

Entire week time I was out in the day time to buy stuff and later in home completing all the packings. There was hardly any interactions with anyone. We fucked every night and all nights it was great. There was no time to think anything. We were in rush.

Friday early morning we landed Chennai and got the Visa stamping done by evening. Our case was strong and hence on the window we took 2 minutes to clear off the interview. They said passports will be delivered to Mumbai location on Tuesday. We came back to Mumbai on Friday night itself. Weekend we spent some time with family and then shopping and packing

Atul was in no mood to stay more in Mumbai and project need was also urgent. We booked the tickets for next Friday. Entire week went in preparing for travel. Finishing banking and other signatory work.

It was Friday. Flight was late night at 12:30 AM. We need to leave at 9 PM. We had early dinner and then emotional scene. No matter how much tussle we had but when it was time to say good bye we all were having tears. We said good bye and were in car to airport. Mehul Bhaiya and Swati Bhabhi came to see off. We entered in the airport and hugged each other.

After saying good bye we took the boarding pass. Completed formality of filling forms and security checking. It was expected to snow in Europe in November end so we took flight via Hong Kong. At 12:10 we boarded the flight and soon we were in the flight. We upgraded to business class and it was comfortable seats compare to what we saw in domestic.

I was breathing new air of life. It was time to change.

They served us red wine. We both took it gladly and finished it. We were feeling relaxed after long marathon week of preparations. Soon we were served with light meal which we finished quickly and started preparing for sleep.

Atul: Finally we are on the flight.

Anjali: Yes. I am so excited.

Atul: No matter how hard Vishal worked and played tricks. It is the deserving candidate who is flying now.

Anjali: hmm.
Atul was soon in his sleep. I was not getting mysleep. I started thinking about my life after marriage and soon it was the party day in the mind……..

I left the apartment and got the cab for Bandra West.

Cab driver: Where madam

Anjali: Take me to the Linking Road.

Soon in 30 mins we were there. I dropped of a nice boutique. Picked my modern dress, appropriate lingerie, took trial, paid for it and came out.

It was still 2:30 PM. I picked up another cab and reached the hotel where the party was.

I reached the reception.

Anjali: I need a room

Receptionist: How many days

Anjali: 1 Day.

Receptionist: Any ID

Anjali: (Searching for it). Oh I missed it.

Receptionist: But we cannot give you room without ID

Anjali: OK not for the day but for 4 hours.

Receptionist: 4 hours?

Anjali: I came here to meet XXXX company team staying in business suites. They are looking for a model for their Indian product segment. I was asked by my agency to meet them and get the offer. But looks like I cannot stay here even for 4 hrs.

Receptionist: How can we trust you unless show Id

Anjali: You can see I am here with one pair of now designer clothes to change and demo.

Receptionist: Oh I get it.

Receptionist: Hold on.

She spoke to her manager and came back.

Receptionist: My manager said if you can change in restroom and meeting them

Anjali: Its OK. I will take room at other place. I don’t get ready in restrooms. That is so low class.

Receptionist: You look pretty genuine. Let me check again

She went back and came in 5 mins.

Receptionist: My manager is ok for giving you room for 2 hrs to get ready and meet them. Also you need to pay in cash for whole day and no bills.

I understood these two are earning money.

Anjali: Thanks. But I need room near them not far.

Receptionist: That is no problem. We have couple of suites empty next to them.

Anjali: Thanks

Receptionist: Your name?

Anjali: Priyanka

Receptionist: Thanks

I took the key and entered the room. I took my mobile and called reception asking them to connect Henrik’s room. These people are poor they connected me without verifying details.

Henrik: Hello

Anjali: Hello Sir

Henrik: What is this call for

Anjali: Sir we got a request from India host to offer you free massage and spa.

Henrik: I am ok without it

Anjali: Sir, you will like it. It can be full massage if you want to

Henrik: Seems interesting.

Anjali: I am sure you will love it. Room # NNNN

Henrik: Will be there.

Anjali: After 5 mins

I was not sure what I was doing but charm of onsite and moving away from these sex perverts was only my agenda. I breathe heavy and calmed my nerves. I took out all my clothes and wore the new lingerie putting bath robe over it.
After 5 mins there was knock on the door of my suite. I saw from the key hole. I saw a man in 50s standing on the door.

I opened the door.

Anjali: Welcome

Henrik: Thank you. So you are ??

Anjali: Priyanka. You can call me Priya as short name

Henrik: Nice Priya (Anjali)

Anjali: Let us start with massage

Henrik: OK. Where is the table

Anjali: I have kept portable mattress in the big restroom.

Henrik: Sounds good.

We went in the restroom area. We were standing facing each other. No words for some time and then

Anjali: You need to take your clothes off

Henrik: Sure. But you will be doing in bathrobe?

Anjali: You want me to take it off (wink)

Henrik: I guess you should. Right?

Anjali: Right.

I slowly took my robe off. I was standing only the new purple pink bra and panty.
Henrik: Wow. Nice garments. I like it.

Anjali: Oh is it.

Henrik: You have a wonderful body. I think you should not hide it in any lingerie.

Anjali: You are getting naughty.

Henrik: It is fair. No need to waste new lingerie in oil. Let us take it off.

Henrik was quick in taking his clothes off and so I took mine off. Soon we were naked.
Today I was completely shameless. Only objective was to get Atul the position he is looking for. This might be my last encounter of life. It it goes well then there is no need to see back.

Henrik: Beautiful body. I have not seen any Indian girl so sexy and beautiful. I am going to love the massage today.

Anjali: My pleasure. Can you move on the mattress so that we can start the massage.

Henrik: I would like to take bath first

Anjali: Bath first?

Henrik: Yes

Anjali: OK

Henrik: Till this tub fills with the water let me get cleaned up first.

Henrik moved in the shower section. He started the shower and was wet there.

Henrik: Can you help me with soap. Please?

Anjali: Sure.

I took the soap and moved in shower. He was standing strong. Though he was bit short in height but he was strong. I was mesmerized looking his strong body at this age.

Henrik: Can you put soap please

I took the soap and sprayed on his body. Slowly started rubbing him. In no time he was hard. I saw his hard on and tried to ignore it. But he took my hand moved on his hard one.

Henrik: This guy needs more cleaning. I am not able to clean. Can you please?

Anjali: OK

I was holding his dick.
His dick was normal long with pink head. His dick was hard and curved. I was first time seeing such dick. I started applying soap on his dick. He started moaning a bit. He finally sat down and asked me to clean his balls. Something which I never did in my life. I was hold his balls and rubbing soap around.
He was very hard and I was feeling like he going to fuck me for sure. In between he was making all sorts of small jokes which was making a light environment. I had laugh and then again went serious.

Once done with rubbing we showered. I was also wet with him. He and I moved in bath tub.

He saw me and came to me.

Henrik: Thanks sweetheart for nice bath. I loved it. Here is token of thanks for you

And he melted his lips over mine. He was hot and his lips were sucking mine in his mouth. He was gentle unlike Atul. He slowly started taking my lower lips in and then released it. Then he took the upper one and then released. He played with my boobs for few minutes. I was kind of free bird in the tub
Henrik: Look. You have cleaned my tool and I have cleaned your lips. They should meet now.

Saying this he stood up in the bath tub and moved his dick on my face. I took his dick in my hand.
I saw him and he blinked his eyes for me to take in. I took it in mouth and slowly started sucking him.
I was licking him and sucking him. I did it for few minutes but I guess he was not happy.

Henrik: Looks like you are not trained in that area. Let us finish massage thing now.

Henrik was lying on his stomach. I sat next him. My beautiful nude body was eye treat for him. He was looking at me. I am sure he was not looking for a good massage. I saw that in his eyes.
Henrik: Do you really massage this way to everyone. I mean beautifully seating naked next to your customer.

Anjali: No. But when I really feel then I do.

Henrik: So I am privileged

Anjali: Definitely Yes.

Henrik: I see. You are really beautiful. I bet you are not a masseur.

Anjali: Wait and watch.

I took some oil and started putting on his body. Though he was in 50s his body was very much toned. His back was muscular and so his rest of the body. My hands were roaming on his body putting oil on each part of this body. I was little shy to start and specially when I was putting oil on his buttocks. He had a very strong buttocks. One can imagine how strong he will be overall by touching his butts. I got crazy and started moving my hands more on that area.

Henrik: Looks like you are loving it too

Anjali: Kind of.

I had to do massage job anyways. I was rubbing oil everywhere on his body. Soon he started feeling bored and with no experience I was not able to do the massage as it should be done in professional way.

Henrik: Are you sure you do only this much only?

Anjali: We do more but our ways are different

Henrik: I will wait and see how good you do. Keep running babe

I was now clueless what to do. I was also getting tired of using hands on his strong body. Now it started creating pressure on me as I need to make the next move.

Henrik turned on the side and saw me. Seeing me moved completely on his back. He was now looking at me in my eyes. I couldn’t think much but I just put oil on my body and then moved on him.
Henrik: So this is your move. Nice going

I was sitting on him. My naked bums were on his thighs and my hands were rubbing on his chest. I did it for some time but I started getting tired.

Henrik: I like it but girl I need more pressure, can you please

I was not finding strength to do much so I simply laid nude on him. My boobs were on his chest and I was sitting naked on him. Slowly I started rubbing my naked body on his and he started to enjoy it

Henrik: That’s it. Amazing. I liked how you are transferring your body heat to mine by this massage.

Anjali: You like it

Henrik: Without any doubt. Keep rubbing your hot boobs. I am loving it.

I was slowly in the motion. I kept touching his everybody inch by my boobs.
In between the rubs my hand was always going on his dick. For some pleasure I was some times squeezing his dick and sometimes I was licking it. Licking made it hard again.
My nipples started getting hard. I started getting little wet. I sat on his upper thighs next to his dick and started rubbing my pussy on his body. He sensed it. He saw I was sitting on him with eyes closed and rubbing my pussy on his bums. He slowly ranked up and grabbed my boobs. I opened my eyes and he quickly took me in his arms and lifted me up. He was strong. I was in his hand like a toy. His hard erect dick was pointing roof. He liited me enough and slowly position my pussy opening on his hard pointing dick. I was in hands and it was inevitable to change anything.

I was wet already and when he positioned me on his dick, his dick touched my wet area.

Henrik: So my babe is ready.
Saying this word he slowly moved me down again. Inch by inch my body was coming down and inch by inch his dick was penetrating me in my pussy hole. He finally released me and my pussy by that time was completely filled by his dick.

Henrik: This is better position. Now do the massage you were doing earlier.

I was kind of forced to do the same thing. I moved my body ahead to rub oil on him and he lifted his bum and gave a shot inside my pussy. The hit was hard and I just moaned …. Ooouchhh..
Henrik: See, I am good. You are giving me massage pleasure and I am giving you different massage pleasure in return.

Soon massage was formality. He started pushing in more and more and my body started getting stiff and and stiff. Soon I completely stopped doing anything. He took over the control. He asked me to keep rubbting my clit on his dick and around. I was doing it. I was riding him. He was enjoying the rise and fall of nice perky boobs.

Soon he moved up and took me on his side. He lifted my left and started pistoning from the below position.
It was awesome feeling. In between he was biting my boobs which were open and were next to his mouth. He kept drilling me for 5 mins …

oooooh …my god.. my god

oohh oohh aaaha aahhha oohh

and then I screamed loudly with a massive orgasm. He too enjoyed my moaning and that made him further horny. He got stiff and I sensed he is going to unload himself. Before he do it, I just moved out and took his penis in my hand. He sensed it. He came to my face and rubbed his dick for few seconds and then unloaded everything on me…
Henrik: Oh God… This was awesome… superb…

Anjali: oooohhhhh gosh…

We smiled and he was looking at me with more lust.

I stood up and went in shower. I cleaned again and was back in robe quickly.

Henrik: Tired?

Anjali: Yes.

Henrik: Now since we are already done I want to know your motive. I sure you are not masseur as this is not my first time. You are not a call girl or slut because you donno how to give a blowjob. So who are you?

Anjali: (It was time to say truth) I am not Priyanka or Priya. I am Anjali

Henrik: Anjali? OK but why this service?

Anjali: You will find it odd but I am fiancé of Atul who is working with you.

Henrik: Whaaaaaaat Atul?

Anjali: Yes. I know it is not something which you find right but I have one request

Henrik: What?

Anjali: If you really liked my sacrifice then can you push him for onsite. We both want to join your team in USA. It is not related to money but this is to personal life which is very disturbed here in India and I want to come out of that.

Henrik: I will think

Anjali: No think but I am expecting yes.

Henrik: Really?

Anjali: Will you not do this for most beautiful girl of India?

Henrik: I will do.

Anjali: Thank you.

Henrik: But, I want to meet you again

Anjali: I cannot promise.

Henrik: You are smart.

Anjali: I have to be. I am doing this sacrifice for my future. I cannot do it again and again to ruin it.

Henrik: I take your words.

Anjali: I will think for one more time for you.

Henrik: That will be heaven.

Anjali: Let me get ready for party.

Henrik: Me too.

He kissed me again and left the room.

…………………………………………………………………………..

Anjali…. Anjali… I heard the voice…

Atul: Anjali, you need any tea or coffee? Air hostess is asking..

I just woke to the reality. Was in flight to Hong Kong..

Anjali: No. I am fine.

It was a long flight via Hong Kong. Next 24 hrs will change my world. A new start. A new homely life in the most powerful country of the world..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:23 PM