Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
I was still getting fucked by Vishal. He was kissing me and sucking my boobs. Seeing Neeta running away I tried to move but Vishal turned me around and pushed his big dick from behind. He started fucking me doggy.
I was in not having strength to say no and my own body was getting needing fuck. He started ramping hard. Mehul earlier fucked me doggy but this was different level. My body started building peak again. This time I was on full high. Every inch of vagina was explored today by Vishal. Soon I got big massive orgasm. My body was in full of pleasure waves. Vishal too was near. He pulled out his dick and rubbed his dick to release load on my tummy. He too released me from his grip after few seconds. He picked his clothes and started wearing them. I was not getting the clue what is happening there. Neeta was soon out covered in her clothes. Both waves their hands with a bye and left the room. Mehul was snoring naked on the bed. I was not sure what happened. But one thing was sure, both Vishal and Neeta has planned it earlier. Neeta denied Mehul his fuck but Vishal enjoyed every bit of me. I went in restroom took shower. I came back out. Covered Mehul as he was sleeping tight. I cried a lot for losing it to Vishal that too infront of Mehul. It would have been OK if Neeta had it with Mehul but it looked like Vishal wanted to have me and he succeeded in it.

Swati: That’s it Anjali. I told you every bit….
Anjali: That’s the reason you said me to keep away from Vishal

Swati: Yes. He ruined my entire life.

Anjali: Entire life, how?

Swati: I never experienced that great sex with Mehul earlier and later after that event. It is the main reason I slowly went cold with him in bed. Its been many years but nothing changed for me.

Anjali: Did you tried other person?

Swati: No. I cannot imagine that thing in my life.

Anjali: But you already did once. Mehul Bhaiya initiated it.

Swati: That was one mistake but never ever.

Anjali: So for so many years are deprived of pleasure

Swati: Kind of. I am doing with him but not hat fun. Mehul is selfish in bed.

Anjali: So Atul

Swati: I thought he is more loving and caring

Anjali: Not in bed

Swati: Both brothers are same.

Anjali: How you see dad?

Swati: What rubbish?

Anjali: Sorry, I mean what is dad’s image in your eyes. Did he every lured on you

Swati: Many times. I saw him seeing me and my private parts

Anjali: And you are ok?

Swati: Not ok but its ok. He is old man with lady who is not sleeping with him since a decade. He is caring as father in law. After all he is a man

Anjali: He too saw me with same eyes. Specially when I wear short clothes

Swati: I know. He stares at you. May be the reason he was most vocal for our freedom

Anjali: Yes.

Swati: But if he is enjoying watching then there is no harm. We got what we want

Anjali: For clothes yes. What about real pleasure

Swati: I am quite happy for now with new job.

Anjali: hmm

Swati: And you?

Anjali: I am happy as well (I hid all)

Swati: Let us go back. Its late

We reached in apartment back. It was very late for breakfast. I saw Atul making eggs.

Mehul: Where were you.

Swati: Sorry, we went for walk but got late as we didn’t estimated the time we will be back

Mehul: Next time keep us informed.

Swati: Sure.

We had breakfast which was late and heavy. There was no chance of lunch. In our closed room, I asked Atul when and where is the party

Atul: We need to reach by 8 pm. Its in Bandra West.

Anjali: OK. So they are staying in Bandra West?

Atul: Yes. Same hotel XXYY, we have booked suites for client so that they don’t need to travel in bad traffic.

Anjali: That is good. Can I ask two things?

Atul: Yes.

Anjali: You were sad last night. Do you really think Vishal can make it

Atul: He is more close to client director Mr Henrik. Henrik is the decision maker as he will be sending mail and client invitation for the program

Anjali: Close is ok but skillwise?

Atul: Vishal is better or equal.

Anjali: So no hope later if we miss.

Atul: I don’t know. It is getting tough now a days. Also you want to go onsite early.

Anjali: Any trick which can work on Henrik

Atul: I don’t know. He is moody. If his mood is not good he can cancel deal else he can give bigger deals

Anjali: That is strange at this position

Atul: Yes. But he is having strong connection in his organization and our company knows it well. So we are taking care of him.

Anjali: So he is key person.

Atul: I will say he is everything at this moment

Anjali: What do you want me to wear for party tonight?

Atul: Something modern. No sari or jeans please

Anjali: By modern means skirt or dress?

Atul: Yes. Some party wears dress. Like the girls in movies wears

Anjali: You mean those short dresses with lot of cleavage?

Atul: I would love to see you that way.

Anjali: OK. So you want to show your wife to all

Atul: Not like that. I mean you look beautiful and sexy in such clothes. So why not?

Anjali: I am getting you.

Atul: What?

Anjali: You want to impress Henrik by showing you are modern and US ready.

Atul: Henrik is no fool to get impress easily by this. However I have heard something about him

Anjali: What?

Atul: Not sure but he seen intimate with his secretary in US office not once but couple of times.

Anjali: I guess all men are same. They exploit others. Day when you will be director you will also start doing same. See now also you want me to go nude in your party

Atul: Stupid! Who said you nude. I just asked for bit modern dress.

Anjali: OK OK. But I don’t have any

Atul: We can buy

Anjali: It is already 1 pm. You want me to go market and buy and then come back and get ready on time

Atul: Then?

Anjali: Let me think. You said Bandra West.

Atul: Right

Anjali: I will go Bandra West. There are many shopping malls. I will buy dress and will get ready in parlor there. Need to get waxing done. I will reach directly there around 8 pm.

Atul: Can you manage?

Anjali: I am not child. I can manage

Atul: OK baby.

Anjali: Good. You reach there ontime. We will connect near hotel or at main door. Should not enter separately.

Atul: That is fine.

Anjali: OK. Let me get ready

Atul: I have to go and buy some gifts as memento for client

Anjali: OK. See you then

Atul: On time please

Anjali: Sure

Atul left. I too got ready. For comfort I wore the skirt-top so that I can quickly change the dresses in trail room. I came out of room. Swati Bhabhi and Mehul Bhaiya were taking nap during noon time. Not sure if it was nap or more than that.

I came down the stairs and open the cabinet below the stairs to pick right foot wear for the party. I saw on very small stool which was exposing my half of the thighs. Dad came behind me.

JK: What are you searching?

Anjali: Footwear for party.

JK: But it is in the evening

Anjali: Yes. But I need to shop dress and change in the parlor to reach there directly

JK: Parlor?

Anjali: Yes for waxing.

Dad unexpectedly moved his hand on my bare thighs and moved up and down.

JK: But your skin is smooth.

Anjali: Dad.

JK: oh I didn’t mean it. But you really going to wax legs.

Anjali: No. The other part

JK: For party?

Anjali: Yes. Any problem?

JK: You are getting rude now

Anjali: Because you deserve that

JK: What I did wrong?

Anjali: You did everything wrong. See how shamelessly you are rubbing your hands on your daughter-in-laws thighs

JK: I was just checking if you are going to get waxing on legs which looks smooth

Anjali: I am going to get full body waxed. Any problem

JK: Why should I have problem. Rather it is good.

Anjali: I know. You will find time to peep inside my room and do all wrong

JK: Forget past Anjali.

Anjali: I can but your such acts never allows me to forget. Now give me space. I am getting late

I finally picked the sandals and left the place. I was angry on dad. He is still molesting me in the house. No shame left. I need to scare him again. Better I go onsite. Far from these dirty peoples.

I went down the main road and got the cab for Bandra West.
Anjali: Hello, Atul

Atul: Hello, where are you?

Anjali: I am near parking lot. Next to red board

Atul: OK. I will be there in few minutes

He was there in 5 mins. He parked his car and came out.

Atul: Oh my God. Who is this sex bomb
Anjali: (shy) Don’t make me feel nervous

Atul: Looks like you took it seriously.

Anjali: You didn’t like. Is it too bold?

Atul: It is bold but I am loving it. Onsite is one thing and having such a hot wife is another thing. I am happy with you.

Anjali: Thank Atul.

Atul: Looks like nice time in parlor. Your skin is glowing and smelling like you have nice body massage

Anjali: You are so good in guessing. I took spa massage and that is the reason for glowing so much.

Atul: Nice. Let us get in.

Atul grabbed my arm and started walking towards main door.

Anjali: Take care Atul. My top front is more open and I am not having bra. Don’t do something wrong else I will …. I will die of shame.

Atul: Don’t worry baby. I will take care. Nobody is going is touching you.

We entered in the party hall. Atul took me to his director. He saw me and his eyes popped out. I am sure he was not expecting Atul’s wife to be ultra sexy. We kept meeting people and most of his colleagues and friend were stunned and shocked seeing me in that wear. I too started getting chills as I thought I over did it. But as far as Atul is fine, I had no problem.

Atul: Everyone is looking at you like they are going to eat you.

Anjali: I know. This is making me nervous. Can I go back and put a shawl on?

Atul: No need. Let them feel it. Atleast now I can be proud of sexiest wife in office. They all will envy me.

Anjali: So, you want to showcase your wife. Your trophy. Bad Atul

Atul: oh ho Anjali. I didn’t mean that.
We were talking and then I saw Vishal is coming to us. I started feeling nervous seeing him after that night. He saw me and gave me wide smile. Atul and Vishal hugged. I shared pleasantries with him. Soon I was getting more comfortable as he didn’t hinted anything wrong. Atul went to talk to his friend and I was talking to Vishal

Anjali: Where is Neeta?

Vishal: She is somewhere around.

Anjali: OK.

Vishal: You are looking so pretty. I should say sexy.

Anjali: Thanks

Vishal: You were always sexy and beautiful for me

Anjali: (tensed) Excuse me

I understood what he meant. I went back to Atul. Took him to the corner.

Anjali: How long is the party.

Atul: Just waiting for Henrik and other client members. Then formal dinner and we can go.

Anjali: And project and onsite confirmation

Atul: Not sure if today or later. Nothing as such fixed.

Anjali: OK. By the way you know where is restroom here.

Atul: I also need to go. Let me see. Oh there is the small board.

We together moved towards restroom area. We were walking and suddenly we heard some laughing and giggling voices.

Lady: No please. Someone might see.

Man: Oh come one. Just some play.

Lady: Uff. You are biting it hard.

Man: You have good one and firm.

We both were curious who are they. I saw Atul and he saw me. We both understood and without speaking to each other we moved slowly in the direction from where we were getting the voices.
The giggling and moaning sound got more louder.

We finally peaked in the corner area and were shocked to see that Neeta was sitting topless on the lap of a person not clearly visible.

Atul moved further and peaked. He was in utter shock and was standing there seeing the scene for few more seconds and turned towards me. His face was pale.

Anjali: What happened? Who is that?

Atul: Henrik..

Anjali: Henrik?????????

Atul: Yes. That bastard is sucking Neeta’s boobs and she is giggling.

Anjali: Oh my God.

Atul: I am sure Vishal asked Neeta to do this. I cannot imagine that he could go to this level to stamp his US Visa.

Anjali: You said his chances are already good.

Atul: Yes. But that was my guess. May be he was also not sure of it and now trying all his best.

Anjali: Now?

Atul: Nothing. Let us move back.

We moved back. Atul was extremely down. After sometime we saw Neeta Bhabhi was back. You cannot imagine that homely looking lady was sitting topless in laps of other person and feeding him her boobs.

Neeta: Hi Anjali

Anjali: Hi Neeta

Neeta: How are you? Seeing after a long time

Anjali: Yes. After our Goa.

Neeta: Yes yes.

Anjali: So howz life?

Neeta: Life is good.

Anjali: That I can see.

Neeta: You mean?

Anjali: I mean you are looking so happy so just felt that way.

Neeta: Oh nice.

Anjali: You seems to be forgetting something

Neeta: What?

Anjali: Your blouse hooks are not closed properly

She was super shocked but controlled it well. He moved in corner and adjusted her blouse and sari.

Neeta: Thanks. I went to restroom and adjusted my uncomfortable bra. Might have missed there

Anjali: OK

Neeta: Let us eat something if you have not.

Anjali: OK.

We all took our dinner plates. We saw Henrik talking to few directors and senior folks. Atul was looking very down like he lost the battle. I saw Vishal he was looking so confident now. Neeta went to him and he kissed Neeta. Both saw each other eye to eye and then again started eating.

We all have finished our food. Atul wanted to leave but then we heard …

Atul’s Director: Welcome everyone. Now we are done with the dinner, We have Henrik here who want to speak to you for all for couple of minutes. Over to you Henrik

Henrik: Good Evening guys and wonderful ladies. It was pleasure to be here in your town, to meet you people and to know in detail about how to operate. Our engagement is 2 years old but this time it was on bigger level. We really like the presentations and proposal put by your organization and we are very comfortable to say yes to them.

So its formal now that our company will leverage your wonderful services for existing and new engagement which are coming up soon.

We have one new project coming up in Dallas, Texas which will be automation of XXXX process. I am happy to announce that with agreement to your management we have selected Vishal to work on that project from US. He will be joining our team in Dallas, Texas after 6 months as project is yet to come in that shape.

Clapping … clapping.

People were seeing Vishal. He was standing tall with a proud face, holding Neeta’s hand tight.

Henrik: We have one more announcement to make. For the project me and my team specially came here will start in couple of weeks. It will be executed from our San Francisco location. Again with the agreement to your management we have selected young and talented Atul to lead it from US. Atul will join us ASAP when he will be through his Visa which is mere formality.

Clapping ..Clapping….

Atul was shocked to hear this. He quickly hugged me. I too was so happy to hear but controlled my over emotions. I told Atul to greet and thanks other as we have time to celebrate later.

Atul went to Vishal and both congratulated each other. Vishal was kind of down but greeted him well. Soon party ended. We were on the way back to home in the car.

Atul: I am so so happy.

Anjali: I am also very happy. Our dream will come true

Atul: Yes. I thought Vishal will make it as he did his job.

Anjali: I thought there was only one position which was for you. Vishal got future role because of Neeta, I guess.

Atul: You are right. Dallas project was not in picture. But I happy that Henrik was wise enough for not going only by Neeta.

Anjali: Yes. She was looking so bitch today

Atul: Absolutely.

Anjali: I am sure if your onsite was not at stake, you must be enjoying that view

Atul: I may be. She boobs are her best assets. Such big and firm

Anjali: Then why you called me in sexy dress. Go to that bitch only…..

Atul: ha ha.. I was joking. You are looking so sultry today.

Anjali: Control your language.

Atul: Oh ho…

Anjali: Anyways. I need to change before we enter house

Atul: Just wear the shawl. But I guess it doesn’t make difference. You can go in party than home as well

Anjali: And those hungry eyes.

Atul: I am with you.

We reached home. I didn’t make up from my dress. Liftman’s eyebrow was raised looking at me.
We had the key so we didn’t knock and entered directly. It was 11 pm and all slept. So we went in our room directly. Atul was so happy and so I.

He took no time in getting nude and started taking my clothes off. He just moved the top aside and my boobs popped out.

Atul: My god. Your top was really risky.

Anjali: Yes I told you.

Atul: Rather Neeta, your dress was easy to feed boobs to anyone without losing hooks..

Anjali: Stupid! She caught red handed.

Atul: Yes

Soon we were naked. I was on high and so Atul. After sometime spending in foreplay he started pushing in and we were in fucking mode. Today he was tight and hard. He was fully of energy. He fucked me hard and I was happy to get this banging from my husband. Mood was good and it helped me in getting my share of orgasm and sexual peak. It was no intense but still satisfying.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:22 PM