Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
I still kissed him to show my affection which slowly turned him on. He started playing with my boobs over the clothes. It turned me on. Soon we were in the act. Like always Atul was trying to hurry but I denied him direct access immediately. I kept him engaged in foreplay. It charged me up. Soon he was inside me. He started fucking me. After getting Aryan’s monster today morning Atul was looking small. However there is no rule of big or small. Atul was pulsating equally. Atul was tired and not happy and I can see this in his banging today. He was pushing hard. Soon he cummed. I was happy that he was relaxed. I was almost there so I rubbed my clit along with him fucking. I cummed too. We slept at last. It was tiring day. I was happy with Atul again.
Saturday Morning I woke up early than others. I had lot of sleep in the day time yesterday. I came downstairs and found Swati Bhabhi already in the kitchen area.

Anjali: Good Morning

Swati: Good Morning Anjali

Anjali: I thought I am the first

Swati: It happens when you leave bed early, you think you are the first.

Anjali: Hmm

I took some water and sat on the kitchen platform. I was thinking about todays party.

Swati: Anjali

Anjali: (no response)

Swati: Anjali…

Anjali: Yes

Swati: What happened? What are you thinking?

Anjali: Nothing

Swati: You seems to be nervous.

Anjali: Nothing much

Swati: Tell me dear

Anjali: Its OK

Swati: If you don’t want to tell your big sister than it is ok. I thought you share all your problems with me.

Anjali: I want to but someone will hear hear.

Swati: I am done with breakfast preparation. We can go for morning walk.

Anjali: That will be better. Let me change my clothes.

Swati: Me too.

In few minutes we were out of apartment and now walking in the garden area. Being weekend in the early morning it was quiet lonely there.
Swati: Now tell me Anjali

Anjali: Atul is working on a project which is having a good chance to go onsite for few years. He was sure of that till few days back but now there is someone who is now in competition

Swati: Atul wants to go onsite. Why?

Anjali: Such for more experience in his career to move ahead (I hid the basic reason)

Swati: That makes sense also. Otherwise we don’t have money problem

Anjali: Yes not for money but for key experience. Also, I want to see other countries.

Swati: I can understand. This is your age to roam around the world.

Anjali: Yes. But now chances are slim

Swati: Why?

Anjali: Actually……….

Swati: What actually, tell me clearly

Anjali: Actually Vishal is now in the race. He too wants to go onsite.

Swati: Vishaaaal?

Anjali: Yes. Atul said he is more experienced and he will win the opportunity before him.

Swati: (no words)

Anjali: Now he is not in good mood and hence I was feeling down

Swati: (no words)

Anjali: Bhabhi you are not saying anything

Swati: (tears in her eyes)

Anjali: Bhabhi, why are you crying now

Swati: Can’t tell you

Anjali: Bhabhi, tell me. I thought I came with problem but you seems to be more sad.

Swati: (Anger in her eyes)

Anjali: I am afraid Bhabhi. What happened?
Swati: Nothing with you Anjali

Anjali: I know. I am your sister. But tell me please

Swati: I trust you but…

Anjali: But… I am also your sister

Swati: Remember, I told you that keep away from Vishal

Anjali: Yes. I was not sure why

Swati: Because there is a big reason

Anjali: What is that reason

Swati: I am telling you something which nobody knows. So please keep this secret.

Anjali: Promise Bhabhi

Swati: Mehul and Vishal were colleague. They got married in span of a week. So we all planned honeymoon together. Like you we too went in Goa.

He was the one who was most vocal. We all used to laugh on his jokes. Its not vocal but was physically stronger and intelligent as well. There was no doubt that he is gifted to be ahead in many things together which is not possible for a common person. It impressed me a lot. Initially days in Goa were fun. We used to chat in the day, roam around beaches and when we come back to hotel we retire in our respective rooms and have our love making sessions.

One day Mehul asked me to wear short skirt and top. I was reluctant.

Mehul: Nobody knows here.

Swati: No. I am not comfortable

Mehul: It is ok. I want to see you on sexy dress

Swati: But Vishal and Neeta

Mehul: Neeta will also wear same

Swati: How you know?

Mehul: Vishal told me

Swati: Why he told you?

Mehul: Because we both planned
Swati: Are you sure?

Mehul: Its ok

I wore the mini skirt and top which Mehul got for me. It was very short. Barely covering my half thigh. I was extremely shy. I was not coming out of my room but Mehul pushed me. I saw Neeta outside in similar short skirt

Neeta: Hi Swati

Swati: Hi

Neeta: You look hot baby

Swati: You are looking hot too.

Neeta: No its you. I am thin and dusky. You have perfectly shaped legs and fair skin to drive others crazy. You are right person to wear it.

Swati: Now you too started.

Neeta: Ha Ha

I was not able to hide my expressions when I saw waiter crossing us. We moved out and saw Vishal standing out. He saw me and he got stunned by my overall look

Vishal: My God Swati, you are going to fire entire Goa

Swati: (blushing)

Mehul: Mr. stop eying my wife

Vishal: So what. There is no harm in seeing a beauty and appreciating.

Mehul: You are with your wife here.

Swati: Yes.

Neeta: Vishal I am also here. How can you ignore me on our honeymoon.

Vishal: Sorry, just making fun of first time hot Swati

Mehul: She is hot. First time visible to you

Vishal: When was the other time

Mehul: In bedroom.. (wink)

Vishal: That I have not seen. But Neeta is bomb in the bedroom.

We went out for food and fun. Vishal kept flirting with me in open and in alone sometimes. Not him but many people were looking at me. We went to see movie and it was big dark inside as movie was yet to start.

Vishal: (in my ear) It was dark earlier but not now as you are glowing in dark here.

Swati: You have gone crazy

Vishal: Yes. You blew away my mind.

Swati: We are not singles anymore that you are flirting with me. I am married and so you. Control Mr

Vishal: Cannot control.

We all sat on the for the movie as there was some adv. going on. I was sitting in middle of Mehul and Vishal. Neeta was sitting on the other side of Vishal on the corner. While sitting on the chairs our skirts moved further up. Movie started in sometime. It was Murder movie. I was not aware of that it is such a bold movie. It was noon show of weekdays so there was not much crowd.

Couple of kissing scenes and Mehul charged up. He started moving his hands on me and my bare thighs. I tried to stop him but he was not in any mood. Vishal saw this and smiled. I couldn’t do much

Swati: (In Mehul’s ear) : Vishal is watching us

Mehul: Let him.

Swati: Are you crazy.

Mehul: I am not crazy. See that side

I turned and saw, Vishal and Neeta lip locked. Kissing like no one around. Vishal’s hands were playing her body, thighs and boobs.

Mehul: Now happy?

I couldn’t believe what I saw. Mehul won the argument. He too started kissing me. He was rough very rough. He moved his hands on my thighs. He took my top up revealing my waist and navel. I was shocked that Mehul was not caring about me. It went on for some time and then there was interval. Mehul was hard since long time so he went for loo and so Neeta.

Vishal: Howz is movie

Swati: It is ok.

Vishal: I mean what you saw this side?

Swati: This side?

Vishal: You saw us making out. Right? You liked it?

Swati: (no answer)

Vishal: Its ok. But I loved the movie other side.

Swati: (blushing). Mehul was crazy

Vishal: So I am.

Swati: You both are crazy. Movie hall is not the place. I am sure you both planned movie thing with us coming in short dresses

Vishal: It was my idea

Swati: Yours?

Vishal: Yes. I wanted to see you in short clothes when Mehul was appreciating you many time. You are so beautiful. Atleast I can see that.

Swati: You are so bad

Vishal: Its ok to have some flirt right

Swati: Not crossing limits

Vishal: Which limits? Touching each other like this

He kept his hand on my bare thighs. I got a electric shock. I couldn’t reach much. He moved his hand up and up and reached near my panty area. I was in shock. I removed his hand away in anger and stood up and started walking out. He followed me. On the exit I saw Mehul and Neeta coming together laughing and talking.

Mehul: Where are you going now?

Swati: I am going restroom (I didn’t have answer to it)

Mehul: OK

Neeta: Vishal you?

Vishal: I was searching you. Glad you are back.

Neeta: I was not lost.

Vishal: Let me buy some popcorn then

Neeta: One Samosa also for me.

I moved out and Vishal followed.

Vishal: Swati.. Swati

Swati: Why are you following me?

Vishal: I just want to tell you it was just prank.

Swati: Prank?

Vishal: Just some fun Swati. You think that Mehul and Neeta were clean outside.

Swati: What do you mean?

Vishal: Nothing. I mean they are also flirting. Hence when Mehul went, Neeta followed him

Swati: You are making stories.

Vishal: Trust me. We are just enjoying.

Swati: No more such thing.

Vishal: OK. But Mehul need to learn one thing

Swati: What?

Vishal: Kissing you properly. See your lips are showing it clearly that someone roughly chewed them

Swati: (in utter shock) What do you mean

Vishal: (coming closer to me) Kiss is very gentle thing. Not like what Mehul did

Swati: (no comments)

Vishal: Let me show you

He was already close to me. He took my face in his hand and gently kissed over my lips. I was in complete disbelief. He kissed for some 10 secs and then released me.

Vishal: Now you have learned how to kiss. You can teach Mehul. I am going to buy popcorn. Do you want something?

Swati: (I was not in my senses) Nothing. I went in restroom.

Vishal’s gentle kissed opened my mind. How beautifully it is done. Since last 3 weeks Mehul is literally abusing me while kissing. I forgot what Vishal did to me. I was only seeing that he showed me how to do it correctly. I went back to hall little late. They all were there. I sat next to Mehul keeping one seat gap between the couples. We watched movie. During movie Mehul kissed me more brutally which I felt very bad but with no option I allowed him. After movie ended we went for some site seeing and dinner and were back in the hotel.
We all were in our room. Mehul opened wine bottle. We all had some. Mehul wanted to have more so he opened another one which I refused. Mehul, Vishal and Neeta they all took more rounds. I was really shocked to see Neeta was taking so much with ease. Needless to say all were bit drunk but were in their senses.

We all were talking and Vishal was playing his small witty jokes. I could see he was staring at me and my legs which were open for his display since morning.

Mehul opened the topic of today’s movie.

Mehul: Really that girl Mallika Sherawat is bomb

Vishal: Yes. She is. I liked her figure

Mehul: Yes. She is hot. Very hot. Lucky bastard Emran Hasmi

Vishal: Nothing luck in that. They just can see but cannot do anything

Mehul: What do you mean?

Vishal: Like you can see Neeta sitting in short skirt but can you go touch her, kiss her

Mehul: How is this two connected?

Vishal: That is what I am saying. We see only two. But there is big film unit around there. Poor guy can touch her only in some way but not the way we see.

Mehul: I don’t think so. Once she is topless inside blanket hero must be enjoying her boobs.

Swati: You guys control your language. We two are also here

Mehul: What control. We are just talking. You too saw the movie.

Swati: But not talking like you

Neeta: Its ok Swati. We all are adult here

Vishal: Yes

Mehul: Learn from Neeta

Word learn from Neeta came to me like a big taunt. I didn’t like it much. I couldn’t reply him but I was ready to snap him for his next comment.

Vishal: Cool down Mehul. Its ok. Let us have one more drink. Swati wont take it.

Swati: No, I will take it.

Vishal made one more drink. This time more filled. They were enjoying the drink but I drank fast in order to compete Neeta.

They already had much earlier. At this point they all were tipsy and were on high. Me too was feeling high now.

Mehul: I must say lucky Emran. He enjoys all girls in his movie

Vishal: It look easy. You cannot do much

Mehul: Why can’t. He opened her top with his hand.

Vishal: You wont trust me unless I prove you.

Mehul: How?

Vishal pushed Mehul on the bed and asked Neeta to sit on him below his tummy. Neeta followed what Vishal said. Neeta’s skirt was riding up and her panty was almost visible. I was seeing what was in the store.

Vishal: Now she on you. I am sitting here. Try to touch her.

Mehul: I cannot. She is your wife.

Vishal: Forget she is my wife. You are the hero and she is the heroine. I am the director and Swati is cameraman. Now play with her

Mehul: (hands shivering while touching Neeta) Its hard to imagine.

Vishal: I told you. You cannot enjoy this way

Mehul: No, because she is your wife.

Vishal: Neeta can you make him comfortable?

Neeta took Mehul’s hand and kept on her waist.

Vishal: Now proceed. She is making it easy for you.

Mehul: Tried to lift her top but stopped when bra was revealed.

Vishal: Carry on. Don’t worry. Prove me.

Mehul: (hands were shivering)

Vishal: Looks like you are afraid. Have one more peg and try now.

Mehul: (Finishing the peg quickly) I will prove you buddy.
Swati: Mehul, stop it is not fun.

Mehul: You keep quiet Swati. I know better.

Vishal: Swati, chill down. Let Mehul prove it today. Neeta can you make him more comfortable? Please for me

Neeta was sitting on Mehul. She bent further and started kissing Mehul. Mehul as a bad kisser bit her lips. He was assaulting her.

Neeta: (In pain).. Ooooo. Mehul you don’t how to kiss. Vishal can you show him

Vishal went further and softly kissed Neeta for 30 secs. Mehul kept watching it next to his eyes.

All were very tipsy. I sensed that Mehul was on more high and then Neeta. Vishal seems to be in more control and then me.

Mehul: Buddy she is your wife. You know how to kiss her.

Vishal: You are hiding your short comings buddy.

Mehul: Nope. I am right

Neeta: Why don’t you prove him Vishal.

Next move was unexpected. Vishal came to on sofa and pulled me on his laps. He took my face and started smooching me. I was so surprised that time for reaction was very less. I tried to get away from his grip but he was hold me tight. Also Mehul was already with Neeta and I didn’t have option to do too much of scene infront of drunk people.

Neeta: See Mehul, this is the right way to kiss.

She bent further on him and kissed him again. Mehul this time was more gently and he kissed her. Who doesn’t like others beautiful wife. Mehul was really drunk and was not in senses. In his own enjoyment he forgot that he is compensating his wife. More he kissed Neeta, more Vishal played with me. I was also on two rounds of alcohol and my body was needing something after movie and kissing.

Neeta moved Mehul’s hand on her waist. Mehul this time didn’t hesitated in pulled her top up, up above…out of her neck on the floor. Neet was on him in her bra. Neeta had good pair of boobs though she was slim that time.

Vishal: So you took 10 minutes to do small thing and you think Erman Hasmni enjoys.

Mehul: Hey 10 minutes is not big time.

Vishal: 10 minutes to kiss and take top off.

Mehul: I can do more but….

Vishal: But what… you are loser man. You give excuse for everything.

Mehul on high took this as challenge. He moved his hand behind Neeta and unclasped her bra and in force pulled it out and threw on the floor. Neeta was sitting topless on him. He beautiful boobs were right in front of Mehul.

I felt so bad. My husband on honeymoon doing this infront of me. It was shame for me. Before I react, Vishal’s hand started roaming on my thighs. I was still sitting on his lap and it was very easy for him to enjoy my legs. His hand moved inside my inner thighs which he separated putting little force. My focus was still on Mehul and Neeta.

Neeta was shamelessly sitting topless on Mehul. Mehul saw her but he still stopped. Neeta leaned further and feeded him her boob. As soon as her boobs touched Mehul’s face, Mehul latched on it. He started grabbing and squeezing them and took it in his mouth.

Swati: Stop Mehul, don’t do this.

Mehul was lost. He didn’t hear me. I was already in lap of Vishal. Vishal slowly pulled my top up. Sitting on his lap my boobs were next to his face. He passed my little resistance and pulled my top out. I was now sitting in bra. I tried to move away but he grabbed my hand and with his eyes told me not to move. I saw Mehul and Neeta. Mehul was sucking Neeta.

My own bra was unclasped. I tried to shout but Vishal closed my mouth. He again stared me and said no. My bra was out and my fair boobs and red nipples were naked open just few inches away from Vishal. He moved ahead and kissed them. He took the nipple and sucked and bit it.

I saw if Mehul was looking. To my fear he saw me topless. Vishal sucking my boobs. Rather getting angry he picked Neeta and rolled her on the bed. He pulled his T-shirt out and unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his underwear. My God. He was stark naked. Neeta was fearlessly enjoying display of his big dick. She herself started pulling her skirt down. But Mehul was in high. He was not having time. He pulled her skirt and panties out and made her nude. Neither Vishal nor Neeta were bothered.

Neeta took Mehul’s big dick in her hand and started massaging it.

I was lost in the act and Vishal made me stand next to him. He has already pulled his clothes off and was pulling my skirt and panties down.
I tried to hold but the heat of moment was so high that I was really powerless to act.

We all were naked. I saw Neeta was now giving blowjob to Mehul. Vishal gave me his dick but I was not in mood to take that dirty thing in mouth. I refused to take it in mouth. Vishal didn’t force me further. He picked me up and threw me on sofa. Spreading my legs he started kissing me on inner thighs and then soon he kissed me over my clit. It created waves of pleasure in my body. I was trying to absorb it and then he started licking me there. Mehul never did that to me. First time someone was licking me down there. I completely lost myself to it. Any rebel that time was not going to help. My own body was enjoying it. I turned my face and saw Mehul was sitting on bed and Neeta was licking his big dick and in between sucking her.

I was looking at the expression of Mehul, he turned his face towards me. Saw me in that position. He didn’t say anything. His expressions were very clear that proceed.

Moment I realized that what is coming, something moved inside my pussyhole. Ooooooo… aaaaaaaaaaaaaah… Vishal was inside me.
I was not able to react much except moaning. He started pumping me slowly. His hands were on my boobs and he started moving his dick in and out. I was already slippery and so it didn’t took much effort for him to come in motion. Experience with Mehul was always more rough. Vishal was gentle. He sucked, licked and now slowly he was drilling. He moved down and kissed me. I reciprocated him. He sucked me well while kissing his piston on. I was getting the feel of true sex that time. He was really good in that.

Meantime, Neeta was sucking Mehul now. He mouth was easily galloping his shaft. Mehul’s eyes were closed. He was enjoying it. It relaxed me further. It helped in building my peak. Vishal started fucking me harder and harder. I gain the momentum as well.

I saw again Mehul. He cummed. His big dick released big load, all on Neeta’s face. Neeta happily took all. Mehul was down on his back on the bed. Neeta picked her clothes and went in restroom.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:22 PM