Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Aryan: Wow. Came good on you. Sexy

Anjali: (Blushing). It is kind of short for me

Rashi: Yes it is short. Aryan, stop ogling my married sister. I am tired of you now.

Aryan: Ooops

Anjali: How I will use restroom?

Aryan: Hold on. Restroom is two ways. Let me lock restroom from door from both sides and operate it from outside only so that Anjali can use.

Anjali: That is great. So nice of you.

Aryan: Anything for you (wink)

Rashi: Atleast stop flirting on wedding night

Aryan: It is over now. It was formality only for world. We did 20 times till now.

I was blushing and laughing.

Rashi: Stupid. You don’t need to tell all

Aryan: Sorry sweet heart. But Anjali is not all. She is special.

Anjali: (Blushing)

Aryan: Your choice of sari was good. I liked it. Hope it is not spoilt (winked)

I knew what he meant. He was wicked. Rashi was unware of the fact. Soon Aryan went inside. Rashi was outside with me talking and then she went in as she was extremely sleepy. I kept sari, blouse and petticoat neatly folded next on the table.

I and just lay on the couch. It was around 5:30 AM. I was near drunk and tired but no symptoms of sleep. I was feeling shameful for again losing it to James. How easily he took me. Fire event saved me but soon I have to work with him. How can I avoid him in future. Probably I will not join him.

In my state I was having mix of emotions. I was feeling high and low in few minutes. After blaming and curing myself I slowly started praising myself up to feel good about myself.

Time was running on the clock. It was 7:00 AM. Completely peaceful around. It was bright outside but still world is sleeping around.

In the long mirror next to the bedroom I saw myself. Not sure but there is something in this beautiful face and body. All men fall for it. Everybody go crazy for it. I am beautiful, there is no doubt. I was watching me in mirror. Eye to eye. Why should I not keep myself happy. I don’t think there was anything wrong in what I did. All I need is happiness of body and soul. I pulled up my dress which was already very very short as it was of Rashi. My panty was visible. I saw the pussy mound. It reminded me of James action. How he was touching and caressing it. I started touching myself there. A touch slowly became rubbing. I started rubbing it more. Soon my pussy started leaking juices.

I saw myself in mirror. How James was praising my round butts. I turned opposite to the mirror and saw my round butts.
I started caressing it. Alcohol took away my senses and I was behaving like cheap whore infront of mirror. I was embracing my butts. I got kinky and pulled my panties down to my thigh in order to see full naked butts. My pussy was also visible. I pushed my finger inside my pussy and my entire body vibrated with the feeling of joy. I was enjoying the moment and then….

…..bedroom door opened and Aryan came out. He might have come out for peeing. He saw me showing butt, butt hole and pussy to him. My fingers were inside my vagina and my butt was shining due to all the lava I leaked in last 15 minutes. I was literally half naked. Seeing me this way he closed the room door and locked it from outside.

I was shocked but slow to react. I started pulling panty up but it was too late.
Aryan was behind me. He grabbed me naked from the waist.

Anjali: What are you doing

Aryan: ssshhhhh quiet. Rashi is sleeping. You continue.

Anjali: What?

Aryan: I you know you banged James. Now Show me your body.

Anjali: No, I didn’t

Aryan: I don’t care. You are looking hot. Just continue with your show.

Anjali: No.. but….

Aryan: I wont touch you. I will just watch you.

He sat on sofa chair and asked me to do striptease dance for him. I was already horny. I didn’t resisted.

I started making moves. My panty was already on the thighs so I took it out.
I saw was acting like a slut making those seductive moves. He was so pulsated that he took his shorts out. I wanted to stop but his stare stopped me. I was also not in my own. With slow moves I kind of lost in my own seduction game.

I pulled the straps down of dress.
I saw his dick. His dick was monster. A real monster. I have never seen such a big dick. I am not sure why Rashi told me that he is weak in bed. Now sure why but he is massive.

I was mesmerized by his size and it frightened me up as well. He was quietly sitting on sofa and massaging his dick. I dancing like a robot for him.

He asked me to show more. My hands went to my bra straps. Not sure I was now in myself. I was listening him. I was fearing of Rashi but he assured me. Soon my straps were down. He was sitting without blink to see my tits. I did it. I pulled the straps down and both my tits were naked for his view.
I was played with them and then unhooked my bra and threw over him.
It pumped him and he took his tee shirt out and now he was full naked sitting infront of me.
His big shaft was calling me. I bent and took it in my hand. It was big. I couldn’t resist and started licking it and soon sucking hard.
It was so big that I was hardly able to take 1/3 of it in mouth. My body started getting horny. I pulled him on the floor and he was on the carpet. I saw his big pole standing tall pointing roof. I couldn’t resist and jumped on him. I positioned myself on that big electric pole and sat on it.
It went in as I was very wet but it touched me on every part of my vagina. It expanded like I have given birth to child. He was massive. I was on top of him and he started pushing in. In a very few strokes I peaked. I got a massive orgasm. But he was ramping me hard.

That big pole was moving in and out. He was rubbing every millimeter of my pussy and vagina. He changed the position and started banging me hard. I was little uncomfortable and I moved up on the couch. He was in no mood to stop. He came on me in missionary and expanded my legs. He pushed his big dick again. Man it was amazing. His big rod was tearing me apart. He was ramping me like a monster banging a princess. He was so hard.
The problem was due to big hard dick I was stopped getting feeling of erotica. Soon it became painful to take in such dick. I started rubbing my own clit in order to stimulate my body again. He understood my situation. He took me side on and slowly pushed again inside. This was much better position.
He started fucking me again. Small sofa was hindrance in him getting the space so he again changed to the new position…

….and the position I fear most he was on it… he pushed me in the couch
…and lifted me from the waist. Yes, he was going to fuck me doggy…
he positioned his dick and pushed again… oooh aaaah… was the sound came from my mouth but I controlled. He was doing it hard again and again..It was painful at time and pleasurable on other time..
Rashi was correct. Though he is having a big dick he is not loving and caring person in bed. He is strong no doubt but he failed to caress my body. I was waiting for him to peak. He pushed hard and hard.. and the he took his tool out. He moved his dick on my face and spurted little on my face. I took this joyfully as new experience…
He quickly wore his clothes and moved inside his room. I was there sitting naked in sperms…badly fucked… It was already 8 AM. I didn’t have time to think. I need to reach airport by 10 AM
I took quick shower to clean myself and was ready in no time. I knocked their bedroom door to say bye. Rashi opened the door. Aryan kept sleeping. We hugged each other and then I left for the airport.

Luckily uncle was there on time to give me my luggage. I boarded my flight on time. I called Atul before taking off. I will be reaching Mumbai around 2 pm. Flight journey was uneventful. I reached Santa Cruz airport on time. I didn’t see Atul so I called him. He told me to hire cab to reach home as he is busy and unable to pick me. I kind of didn’t like it as I was expecting him to pick me as he told on phone before taking off.

Anyways, I got the cab and started my travel towards Kandivili. It was Friday afternoon so traffic was not much on the western express highway except couple of signals. One time my cab was stuck near Malad over-bridge. I was looking outside and saw something first time in my life. I saw a man handing over Rs 100 to roadside woman. Both moved under the bridge in dark. Man immediately pulled her sari up and started fucking her in clear daylight under the bridge.

I was shocked to see that Rs 100 is enough to get sex. That is price for a woman. Women are treated only sex objects. I started thinking about myself. What I am doing now a days. I allowed Vishal. Mehul bangd me but Ritesh and Aryan? Am I also whore or sex addict or slut? If Atul knows all this then surely he will divorce me. What I am doing in my life? I have lost all the reputation of mine for sex fun. How can be I so stupid and greedy for sex that I am playing with my life.

All these thoughts started getting my mind to depression. I was not happy with myself and this situation. I am there to be blamed for my situation. I need to think what exactly I am looking in life. Sexual Satisfaction or Happy Married Life? Certainly not a divorced life. I got the answer. I need to stop my adventures and these slut behavior. But the toughest situation is facing Mr JK Kohli and Mehul in the house. If Atul gets this onsite project then I will be away.

I kept thinking… and cab reached my place. I came out and took my luggage and got the elevator. Liftman was looking at me. I remember he though old was always eyeing me wrongly. Anyways I was on the floor. I ringed the bell. Since it was working day all of them were in office. Dad opened the door. I did the formality of touching his feet.

JK: Welcome, so you are back

Anjali: Yes. Finally

JK: Hope you had good time there.

Anjali: It was fun meeting family. (I know what good time I had there, now haunting me)

JK: You look good in this sari

Anjali: Thanks. But I need to change it as it is tough to manage.

JK: Hmm.

He was looking at me with hungry eyes. My designer sleeveless-backless blouse was exposing good part of upper body. I took my bag to my room and closed it. I changed to pajama and tshirt and went in bed as I was tired. I slept for 4 hours to wake up around 7 pm when I heard knock on the door. I opened the door.

Swati: Hi Anjali

Anjali: Hello Bhabhi, how are you

Swati: I am good. Welcome back. Nice to see you back. How was marriage event.

Anjali: It was fun. But again very happy to see you.

Swati: So fresh after sleep or want to sleep more

Anjali: No, I am fine. We need to cook dinner

Swati: I already did it

Anjali: You are so nice. How is your job?

Swati: So far so good. Getting more work but I am liking it

Anjali: Cool

Swati: OK. Get ready and come downstairs. We will eat together

I got freshen up and went down stairs. Everyone was there except Atul. I called Atul.

Anjali: Hello

Atul: Hello

Anjali: Where are you?

Atul: I am in office in discussion with client. Will come taking dinner. You take rest. I will be there by 10 PM

Atul was not sounding good but I was not sure of the situation. We had dinner together. I kept avoiding Dad and Mehul. After cleaning up everything I went back to my room. It was around 10:45 pm Atul was back. He came directly to our room. I opened the door and hugged him. He was looking dejected.

Anjali: Atul, what happened? You are not happy

Atul: No, I am fine

Anjali: You are not looking fine. I hope all good.

Atul: How are you?

Anjali: I am fine. Had good marriage party and break from here.

Atul: Good. I am tired. Let us sleep.

I was so shocked that after one week also he doesn’t want to have sex with me. Something was wrong. I allowed him to settle down. Soon we were in bed changing to night clothes.

Anjali: Atul, I love you

Atul: I love you too.

I moved ahead and kissed him. He was surprised with my move. But his body was not accepting me.

Anjali: I don’t think you are fine. Anything wrong in office?

Atul: Yes. Not everything well.

Anjali: What is the problem?

Atul: Vishal?

Hearing name of Vishal, I got goosebumps. I was fearing if he had told Atul everything…. No no he cannot.

Anjali: Vishal??

Atul: Yes. He is. He is now ahead in race to go onsite for the same. Client has confirmed the position for onsite for 3 years. Since it is long term, he too moved in the race. Being senior he is going to get chance before me.

Anjali: That is sad. But can he do your work?

Atul: Ofcourse. He is senior and knows more than me.

Anjali: Hope it comes to you

Atul: I am not feeling like going in tomorrow’s party in hotel.

Anjali: Not going will stamp Vishal’s chances

Atul: You are right. Anyways cannot do much.

Anjali: What time is tomorrow’s party?

Atul: There is lot of change in the plan. Now party will start late evening in Bandra. We have booked hall and few rooms for client to stay hotel there.

Anjali: OK
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:22 PM