Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
James: If you don’t mind I am leaving in suite. You can take bedroom and I will take living room

Anjali: No its ok. Its 2 AM. We can talk till then

James: Anytime for you.

Aryan: Well then good.

I was searching other uncle and aunt with whom I came here. I searched a lot but couldn’t find them. I checked with Rashi and she gave me their number. I called them and found that they left 30 mins back and are mid way. Oh God, it was pain the ass as my luggage was in their car. I asked how can I get stuff. They said they will return to Delhi Airport tomorrow around 10 AM. I can get from them there as my flight is around 11:30 AM. With no option, I disconnected the call

Now problem was spending night in this saari was horrible but with no option left I went back to James.
It was already 11:30 PM by now.

Anjali: James, I am tired and we sit somewhere

James: Sure. Let us go in hotel bar

Anjali: Bar?

James: Yes.

Anjali: OK

We went in the bar. People were very tipsy. I couldn’t tolerate the smell and smoke and we came out in 10 mins.

James: I am sorry for your state.

Anjali: Its ok. I am ok to sit in lobby

James: We can sit in my suite and watch Bollywood movie. You can explain me story

Anjali: Nice idea

We took the elevator and reached on 10th floor. As I came out of elevator I saw room #1010 was having noise. We checked there. It was Aryan and Rashi’s wedding night room. I was well decorated. Married couple were surrounded by few people. We also were there. I hugged Rashi and Aryan and bid good night to them. All people left and retired in their rooms. I didn’t want to go in James room so I kept talking on phone waiting for everyone to leave

After 10 mins nobody was there. I knocked room #1014. James opened the door and I entered in the room. He locked the door and came with me in his living room……
His living room was lavish. I guess entire hotel was like that. His room had a big couch in living room, one mini bar, a bedroom and attached restroom.

I sat on Sofa. He came and sat next to me.

James: So tired?

Anjali: Yes

James: What something to drink?

Anjali: Cold water

James: Water?

Anjali: Will room service bring tea?

James: Tea? I meant wine or some other drink

Anjali: No, no. I had enough during dinner

James: Come on

Anjali: No. I cannot handle more

James: Ok. As you wish. I will have some wine.

Anjali: Sure. Thanks

James still picked up wine bottle and two glasses. He filled his and mine.

Anjali: I will not drink

James: I don’t drink alone. So I made two glasses for myself. Ha ha

Anjali: Ha ha. That is good one.

James: Ok. Show me some movie with Indian marriage.

Anjali: Let me see if one demand we can get something in hotel

I searched on the available movies and finally got Dilwale Dulaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ). I started the movie. Good movie was on with sub titles for him

James: Sub titles are good. Makes sense for me

Anjali: This is one of the best Bollywood movie with romance in Europe and marriage in India

James: Cool. Europe is place to melt.

Anjali: I heard that but never went out.

James: Don’t worry girl. As soon as you are my assistant I will take you to Europe tours.

Anjali: But you have three assistants. Whom you will chose

James: I will choose who is most beautiful, smart, sexy and close to me

Anjali: OK (sad)

James: ….and that is you

Anjali: Me?

James: Yes you. You are the best in all three

Anjali: But I am not yet employed.

James: Leave that on me.

Anjali: OK

James: I have know this guy. He was in that moving train movie.

Anjali: Chennai Express?

James: Yes something like that. My friend was showing me this.

Anjali: How was it

James: I didn’t understand much but I liked that tall girl in movie. She was hot

Anjali: Deepika?

James: Don’t remember her name. But she was hot.

Anjali: So you like hot girls?

James: Who don’t like?

Anjali: All men are same

James: Indeed.

We were watching movie. James finished his glass and he refilled his. I was wondering why he was not drinking from other glass. Anyways, movie was on
James: Isn’t it funny, that girl grownup in Europe is crying for having sex with guy before marriage?

Anjali: (little hesitant) because she has grown with Indian values

James: Really?

Anjali: Yes it is.

James: So you were virgin till your wedding?

Anjali: (one more question to answer) … Yes

James: That’s amazing. How could you be?

Anjali: What is the problem?

James: No problem but how boys around you didn’t tried hard on girl like you

Anjali: They did but I was sure

James: Hmm. Strong girl

Anjali: I grew up with similar values

James: Well it may be values for you but for us it is utter stupidity.

Anjali: Why?

James: You marry someone whom you know little and get ready to fuck on first night. You don’t know how hot or bad the other person is bed. There might be chance that girl does not like sex or boy is too bad in satisfying girl’s need. Unless you bang each other few times you never know what is the future. Above that you don’t divorce easily. I feel it is really stupidity.

His words came utter shock to me. Crude reality of Atul. How selfish he is in bed. No matter he is great human being but he is not ready to learn for my needs. Now since I am married I cannot change that fact. I had three experiences with Atul, Mehul and Ritesh. I can easily say that Atul is nowhere to them.

I was deep in my thought and then James gave me wine glass. I started taking sips. It was around 1 AM. Half movie was done as we were fast forwarding songs. Now it was Punjab scene. James was now laughing on conservative double standards of Ambrish Puri. He is forcing his daughter to marry a stupid guy knowing that his daughter is loving better guy in his own town.

James: That’s the reason sometimes I hate dealing with Indian folks. ..oh I am sorry Anjali I didn’t mean for all

His comments made me more nervous and I literally drank entire glass in 30 secs. He saw me nervous. He patted my shoulder.

James: Sorry Anjali. I didn’t mean it for you.

Anjali: It is ok.

James: Let me fill your glass.

Anjali: No I am fine.

James: Its ok. I have enough left in bottle

He poured another glass and gave it to me. He sat close to me. He was patting on my shoulder and saying cool down girl. Slowly his touching moved from shoulder to back. I was wearing almost backless blouse. His touch on bare skin gave me pulsating feeling. My body started to feel his touch and without rebelling was loving his slow and tender patting and touching. I finished my second glass. I was nearing drunk after 4 drinks in last 3 hrs. It was already 1:30 AM. Movie was ending.

James: Movie is best of India?

Anjali: Yes.

James: Ha ha. This is what you watch?

Anjali: So? What is the problem. You don’t like then don’t watch.

There was clear anger in my voice after James mocking on my movie choice

James: Oh, come on girl. Make someone else fool

Anjali: I am not making you fool.

James: You mean to say that you are single man woman?

Anjali: Yes. I am

James: You never had with other than your husband

Anjali: No…Yes….No…. I mean

James: You are confuse

Anjali: I don’t want to answer

James: That is the reality. You will do but not acknowledge

Anjali: That was not planned. I lost because I was drunk

James: You are drunk now as well. Will you lose control again if I come close to you?

Anjali: No. I won’t

James came close to me. He grabbed me from my naked arms and quickly hugged me. I tried to give him push and he released me and got hold of my face in his hands. He moved ahead and kissed me on my lips. My entire body got stiff and I pushed him in anger. He was taken back by my push.

James: Oh my God

Anjali: Sorry James. I didn’t mean to be rude.

James: No no. I am sorry. I was testing you and you did what you said.

I was about cry. I didn’t know what I was doing. I pushed him badly. He is going to give me job. He is good guy. But he was forcing kiss. … oh God I don’t know what to do

Anjali: I am sorry James. I was rude.

James: Its ok

Anjali: No, I am really sorry.

I moved ahead and hugged him. I saw in his eyes and kissed him on his lips. My smooch was for saying sorry to him. He was taken back by my impulsive behavior. He liked my kiss and soon I felt him sucking my lips.

I parted away but he again grabbed me by my waist. My sari was not at its place. His hands were around my naked waist. His touch was making me weak. He pulled me close and again started kissing me. I turned my face and his lips touched my cheeks and then soft part of ear. He sucked my ear lobed and soon he was kissing on my neck

Anjali: James, we need to control.

James: Are you sure you want me to stop?

Anjali: Its wrong

James: OK. (releasing me)

I felt let down by him releasing me. I saw his eyes. His eyes was clearly telling me to continue. I was feeling so so light after so many drinks. I was standing like this.

Anjali: OK. Last one kiss.

James: My pleasure

He came close to me. He was touching my think saari. I asked him to hold. I took the pin out and now my pallu was free. He again pulled me close by my waist. He kissed me lips and then on chin. Slowly he moved to my neck area. His kisses were strong. My body was getting charged up. He kissed me on neck and slowly moving down he removed my pallu. My designer blouse was having deep valley. His nose moved in that and he kissed me in between of both boobs. My hands were on his head and my fingers when in his hairs. Slowly my fingers started massaging his hairs and his kissed on open area of blouse went violent. He looked into my eyes and asked permission to continue. I nodded.

Yes I nodded. He slowly pulled the sari out of petticoat. Think sari was on the floor. I was standing in blouse and petticoat. He kissed me again. His kisses were very killing. It was 2:30 AM around and I was also very tired. I allowed him his chance. He kissed me passionately and now was looking to pull petticoat up. He pulled it up till knee and started touching my thighs. I knew he was trying to touch my treasure area. There was clear desperation in his action. I parted away. I saw in his eyes. I pulled the knot of petticoat. Slowly petticoat fell on the floor. There was I was standing in blouse and panty. My long, sexy and toned legs were for his full display.

James: Awesome. You are beautiful. You have wonderful round butts. I love the roundness of it.

I was shy. I hid my face. He came close to me. He bent on his knees and started kissing my legs and squeezing my butts. He was kissing on thighs and inner thighs. My pussy started getting wet and wet. He touched me over my panties and my body shuddered. He kissed me over the mounds of my pelvic area. I was in heaven. His hands went on the waist bands of my panties and we heard lot of noise outside. Sudden knock on the door. James in quick reaction ran towards the door and saw from the key hole. He quickly opened the door without giving me any chance to correct myself. I was only able to pull petticoat up and was holding it. He opened the door and saw Aryan on the door. Aryan saw me adjusting my petticoat. He saw my sari was on the floor and James was standing infront of him. I took the sari and ran into the bedroom. I started wearing the sari and heard:

James: What happened?

Aryan: That stupid decoration person had put too many candles in the room and when we were sleeping it caught fire.

James: Oh God.

Aryan: Well all safe now. But room is smoky.

James: Hope all fine.

Aryan: Yes. All safe

In mean time I was done with Sari

Anjali: Where is Rashi?

Aryan: She is there coming.

Rashi: Oh God. We are just saved.

Anjali: Glad you are safe now.

James: How fire caught that much. You didn’t notice?

Aryan: Yes. Actually we were sleeping.

James: Sleeping? I thought….

Aryan: We are couple since 1 year now. Come on..

Rashi was blushing and so me and James.

Hotel management and Aryan’s family was there. Hotel management said they will be locking near by two rooms as well. Guests need to shift and share rooms.

Since all of them were big people it was not easy to make them adjust. I told Rashi.

Anjali: You both can take this room. James and I were watching movie only. We will go in lobby. Anyways I need to fly at 10.

James: And I need to fly at 7. It is already 4 AM. Let me pack my bag and leave so that I can do security check on time

Rashi: No Anjali. What you will do in lobby. Stay here. We three will share the room.

Aryan: Yes. You both girls can sleep in bedroom and I will manage in living room

Anjali: You are couple. You stay in bedroom.

James: Well you all discuss. I will pack my stuff now.

James moved in his room and started packing his stuff. We finally decided that Rashi and Aryan will sleep in room and I will be in living room couch. It was matter of few more hours.

James: I am done with packing. I need to catch flight so I will be leaving.

Aryan: So fast?

James: May be it is for you (wink). OK guyz. It was fun event. I really enjoyed it. Anjali, you were awesome. Thanks for the movie and explaining India tradition. We will meet soon. You have my card.

He left.

Rashi: Looks like he was impressed with Anjali (wink)

Anjali: I .. I just explained him DDLJ

Rashi: It looks like he was interested in more. We got fire but these guys were firing.

Anjali: Shut up.
Aryan: Anjali, really?

Rashi: I am tired. Want to sleep. Good night Anjali.

Anjali: Rashi, one more thing?

Rashi: Tell me.

Anjali: Its difficult to sleep in sari. Do you have clothes?

Rashi: Out main luggage is that downstairs locker room. We have few handy clothes for now. Where is your luggage?

Anjali: With uncle in farm house. Long story.

Rashi: hmm.

Aryan: You might have some extra clothes in the cabin bag we packed for our honeymoon flight.

Rashi: Those are all short dresses. Nothing for night wear

Anjali: Anything is better than this bulky sari

Luckily he got one yellow dress of my fitting in the bag.

Rashi: Will it work for you?

Anjali: Let me check.

I went it and changed to that show yellow dress. I was taller than Rashi and hence dress was further short to me. I came out still
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:21 PM