Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
I started teasing him. I took my top out. I saw his expression. He was kind of wow. I was in black bra and that was looking so hot
Then I took my black bra out and my boobs were open for him. He face was blank. He kept seeing me. I started feeling shy.

He moved ahead and raised his hand to my boobs

Anjali: You said you wont touch

Ritesh: I am just checking if any injury or pain

He touched my boobs gently. He caressed them. I was feeling like giving it to his mouth but I controlled

Anjali: Enough now. You touched and you broke your promise. Now I will give you punishment

Ritesh: What punishment

Anjali: Now you will see all without any touch

I got naughty and I took my jeans out. I showed him my bums and he was mad. I showed him eyes not to think anything.

I took out my panties also. I was stark nude infront him. I can see him having strong erection. Poor boy cannot do much. I teased him by running naked in the room
Anjali: I need to pick my band. My hairs will get wet

I went in the room and picked hair band. I tied my hairs and that time I was in front of him. I was nude top to bottom a feet away from him. My curvy body was on full display.

I ran into bathroom. I started water in tub and then adjusted temperature. He was looking at me to which I told him not to.

I moved inside tub and saw him moving. I went back out and closed the room.

It was very naughty of me. I was feeling so happy and kinky that I did all this. I took my quick shower and dried myself with towel. I wrapped my towel around and came out of bathroom. He was still standing on the door.

I ran into the room and went on the bed. He came following me.

Ritesh: I am mad now seeing your beauty.

Anjali: Enough teasing now. Let us dressed up.

Ritesh: It is still 2. Nobody here for next 1 hr.

Anjali: What do you mean

Ritesh: I mean can I touch your ass it is so round and soft

Anjali: No

Ritesh didn’t listen me. He started roaming his hands on my legs and slowly to my thighs and bums.

His touched over there made me mad as well. He too the advantage of it and touched my pussy with his thumb. It created a shock wave. He pressed it hard and hard. His thump reignited the fire I was carrying before bath. He saw me and our eyes met again. His eyes were hypnotizing. I kept seeing him and he moved towards my side. His hand touched the towel end he pulled it open exposing me naked again.

This time I was very fresh after bath. My body was smelling so good and his touch made it extremely erotic. He touched my boobs and I was not saying no to him. He touched boobs and nipples. He was pressing them softly and then pinching nipples in between.

He grabbed by legs and pulled me down to middle of bed. He spread them and moved between my legs. I was not able to speak anything. He was so charming that I went in the FLOW….

His hands were over my pussy and then he moved his finger inside. He sensed it well that I was well. He kept moving fingers in and out.

He was kissing my inner thighs and then soon he kissed my pussy. His kissing went into sucking and soon his tongue was all over my pussy. I was not able to control much and I started moaning. My face was looking tired but body was dreaming this pleasure since some days now.

His tongue was working like a dart in the hole. He moved it and out. He licked it. I was getting into heaven. Soon my body started building a peak. My body started getting stiff and stiff. He sucked and sucked. I moved both the legs smashing him head in between. I got one intense orgasm. He sensed it.

Now it was his turn. He pulled me in middle of bed. He was holding my legs. I saw him naked below the waist. His strong erection was well visible to me. I don’t want to get into sex now.

Anjali: Ritesh, I know we did but can we not do this.

Ritesh: Trust me Anjali. I will not do much. Just touching of brother and then will leave you.

I was also no strong to my words. He took his dick in his hand started touching my naked pussy hole.

He was looking into my eyes while he was constantly touching and rubbing our dripping pussy.
Our eyes met and he asked permission. I was in dilemma what to do. Should I go ahead and allow him. This will be wrong. But I am not saint either. All thoughts in my mind.

If I didn’t want to do this then why I allowed him till this point. My brain stopped thinking much. I just remembered the words of Rashi. Life is fun and enjoy it. I cannot be whore but if some times fun is ok then is there any harm? What if Atul will know? How he will know?

Anjali: Ritesh…..

Ritesh: Allow me Anjali … please

Anjali: It will be secret and first and last time…

Ritesh: I promise. Mans promise.

I just saw him and closed my eyes. It was permission which he got. He pushed little and little and now he was completely inside me.

Oh my god. His dick was so hot. I have never seen Atul so hot and hard. Rashi was correct.

He pulled his dick out and pushed again. He was so strong that I felt like his penis will tear my vagina. But nothing like that happened. He started banging in and out. He was doing fast and fast. I was on verge of another orgasm. I was just holding the bedsheet allowing him to fuck me. I cheated again to Atul but it was not the matter of concern now. I am here with Ritesh and I wanted to enjoy this time which Atul failed to give me.

Ritesh was robot. He kept fucking me like that for 10 mins and I ended up getting another massive orgasm.

He surprisingly released me and came on the bed.

He laid down on his back and signaled me to sit on him fucking women on top. I took his dick in hand positioned into my hole and slowly sat on it.

Soon I was riding him on the top. I love this position.

He was looking so hot and strong. I really wonder how much stamina he had to control. I kept riding him for few minutes. His hand were sometimes at my boobs and sometimes on my waist.

He signaled me to turn over and I followed him. Now I was showing my back to him while fucking him on the top. I had couple of strokes but I was not experienced to do it good.

I tried but was tired. I came off and was on the bed. I signaled him to take control.

He now spooned me from behind. He lifted my right leg and positioned his dick in my hole. It was a new posture for me but I followed him. Soon he was inside me. He started jerking hard. His hard and hard shot were making me cum again.

Entire room was filled with our sounds of moan, grump and slapping of bodies. He was now about to cum. This made me cum again. He asked me where he can cum. I said outside. He jerked again and finally he came. He was on high and couldn’t help in pulling out on time. He tried his best but he spilled all on the opening of my pussy. My pussy was now oozing his white cum.

He saw me. I smiled at him and he too. We kissed again.

My entire body was pulsating now. Kind of banging I got today was not possible for one person. Ritesh was still good in shape. He picked him clothes and wore them. I was still in bed. He came back to me and kissed me.

His kiss was so good again after our marathon session.

Only thing came out of my mouth today for him was…. Thank You. It was great.
It was one of the most satisfying sex I ever had. It reminded me of Vishal. I was in my room. I relaxed and had 2 hrs sleep. I woke up around 5 pm hearing noise in the farm house. I quickly washed my face and changed to a saari. I came out of my room and saw all were back.

My mobile beeped. I saw a message –
“It was wonderful time with you. I know you are not like Rashi. It might be your weak moment today which might haunt you if you see me again. I leaving from here. Good bye”

Rashi: Hey Anjali

Anjali: Hi Rashi

Rashi: Ritesh left because of personal emergency.

Anjali: Oh, what happened?

Rashi: He didn’t say much. Just said because of personal emergency I have to go.

Anjali: Oh. Sorry for him and sorry for you

Rashi: No worry. We had great time yesterday and now he was formality here.

I was thinking same. Is it good that he left or bad? For now it is good so that I don’t need to avoid that.

Soon relatives started pouring in. We were squeezed in the rooms. I was sharing my rooms with other cousin sister. Couple of bedding on the floor and we were 4 in the room that night.

Next day it was Mehendi preparation. I was enjoying my time with family relatives whom I met after long time. I saw many in my marriage but that time I was busy in my own. This time I got chance to talk to them.

Time went away very fast. It was Wednesday evening and we were having dinner. I got a call from Atul. We had briefly 10 mins talks. I told him about meeting friends and family.

Atul: So you are happy there

Anjali: Yes. Very happy

Atul: Looks like you met your boyfriend there

Anjali: (heartbeat skipped) …..Bad Atul.

Atul: Ha Ha.. Just kidding. Missing you.

Anjali: Me too

Atul: You don’t call me. So I think only I am missing you

Anjali: Its not like that

Atul: No worries. Just pulling your legs. Well come back on time. We have party on Saturday

We ended the call. Atul’s boyfriend comment was scary. Quick rush of blood and then slowly calm down. I thought of calling Ritesh but I refrained myself. I don’t want to move in that direction. Yes it was a weak moment. It was due to medicine I was not in me and did all this. I would have never done this in my senses. Glad he is not here.

We went to sleep that night. Next day was marriage event. We woke up. Farm house was on full strength. We got ready and had breakfast. Then again all girls were busy in getting ready for marriage event.

I got a Lehanga for me. It was bit bold red color. Cousins suggested me to tie little low as per fashion. I followed them. It tied it 4 inches below navel. Chunni was almost transparent. The top was designer piece. It was having diamond cups in front and in back only two laces making it perfect backless. The open area was big diamond shape and was exposing my bare back to great extend. I was not able to tie the knots properly. I took help from cousin and got ready.

It was almost 12 and we were hearing that they (groom side) are on the gate. We quickly went downstairs. Slowly they started entering the main area and marriage hall.

There was not talk as all relatives were there. It was modern marriage time so they will start with 7 phere (circles around fire) and then will have marriage lunch along with musci. After that Rashi will go with them. Evening we have to go there place to have groomside dinner event.

Soon they were on the place of phere. I was standing near to them. I saw a hand on my bare back. I was shocked to see somebody touching in like this in crowd. Who it could be. I turned and saw. He was Aryan’s American friend

James: Hi I am James

Anjali: Anjali, my name

James: Nice. Are you bride’s friend

Anjali: Yes you can say. I her close cousin

I moved little ahead to make him feel that he is touching wrong way.

James: Oh, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to touch you that way

Anjali: Its ok. You are Aryan’s friend?

James: Yes.

Anjali: Good. Welcome to India

James: I have been to India many time for business. But this is first marriage event.

Anjali: Cool

James: So what they are going to do next.

Anjali: They will make 7 circles around fire and will make 7 promises to keep each other happy for the rest of the life

James: Wow. Amazing. In our marriages its just few lines and then..

Anjali: It is same but more Indian ***** way.

James: Cool

Anjali: Hope you are liking the event and place

James: Definitely. Also you people.. like you

Anjali: Oh Thanks

James: You are beautiful. Nice costume

Anjali: Thanks. It is not costume. It is normal attire.

James: Wow. I like the way it is so many fine work done on it.

Anjali: Yes. It is designer piece.

James: Beautiful.

He was standing next to me keep asking questions for next 1 hrs for the entire process. I too was lost in him answering all his queries on the marriage side. Once the phere event ended. We went for lunch and the some Bollywood music.

James was now with me like I came with him. I wanted to avoid him but he was guest and he was so soft spoken and very charming to be ignored.

There was no stage. Newly married couples were meeting people around on the floor and were introducing their partner. Finally they came to me and James.

We all met.

Rashi: Anjali, meet Aryan

Aryan: Hello Anjali. You are looking beautiful

Anjali: Thank You. You are looking so good in the white dress.

Aryan: Thank You Miss.

Rashi: She is married now

Aryan: Oh, no wonder. Good girls goes fast in India

Rashi: You are just married 15 mins back and started flirting again with my cousin and infront of me

Aryan: LOL. Just teasing you baby.

Rashi: Who you are with Anjali (wink)

Aryan: He is my good friend, James.

James: I was not aware of that Indian marriage are so grand. Beautiful people, dresses, events.

Aryan: I told you. You wont regret.

James: Truly.

Aryan: Meet Rashi

James: Saw in you pics. But you are 10 times beautiful in real

Rashi: 10 times. Which pic you shown to him Aryan?

Aryan: One that I clicked in your office party.

Rashi: That was my bad photo.

James: You both look great and so this lady Anjali. She helped me with all the rituals you did.

Aryan: Wow Anjali. Thanks for taking care of my friend. Please help him with food. He ends up upsetting his stomach with Indian food.

Anjali: Sure

They went and left me with James.

I took him to dining area. We picked plates and I cautiously asked him to pick less spicy stuff. During lunch he kept appreciating my beauty.

James: You are really gorgeous. Any plan to divorce and remarry

Anjali: LOL. Not yet

James: If you make then here is my card
Anjali: (James Sabol, Sr Director, XYZ Inc, San Francisco) Wow. You are director in this big company

James: Really is it big. I don’t think so

Anjali: I did case study on your company during my management course.

James: Wow. Cool

Anjali: Yes.

James: Where are you working now?

Anjali: No where. Just looking for a job.

James: You want to work in our company

Anjali: Sure. But Mumbai branch

James: You know we have Mumbai branch

Anjali: I know all.

James: Smart girl.

Anjali: So when can I send resume

James: You can send me once you are back there. They will call you for interview but I can propose a job position for you which will end up in me having interview with you.

Anjali: It is ok for your company?

James: Definitely. I have all rights to pick my assistant. And you are well qualified and knows about our company. What all we need

Anjali: Thank you so much.

James: OK. Now let us finish food. I am hungry.

We finished our food. I shared my number with him. He added it in his mobile.

James: One question?

Anjali: Yes please

James: Job might require you to travel outside country for short stint.

Anjali: I am ok. I have been never outside India.

James: That is no worry.

Anjali: I have passport ready

James: Good. One last question

Anjali: Yes.

James: Don’t feel offended but just want to ask

Anjali: Please. Don’t worry

James: Indian girls are conservative and specially married one. Will you be able to wear modern clothes for events and parties we will be hosting.

Anjali: Modern as such

James: I mean I don’t want you to wear Indian dresses (for sure) but say if we are meeting for an event in Hawaii then you should be wearing skirts and clothes suiting to the group and not like Jeans and too much covered ones. I hope you are getting it

Anjali: I am. But is it needed.

James: I am Sr Director. I meet with people mostly to promote products and research of my department. That time I work as more of sales person from internal division. I try to be with them matching the place and feel. It is important for me

Anjali: Sure. I have no problem

James: Cool

Anjali: How your assistant will work from India?

James: I have three locations. San Francisco, USA, Singapore and India. I keep travelling these places and have assistant there. All three work together and sync remotely. Recently Indian person left so I need replacement. The way you explained me marriage is good enough to know how good you are in taking things and explaining it well

Anjali: Thanks

Soon event was over. We had good lunch. James met many other peoples and so I. Around 4 pm they all left us. We had very little time to get ready for dinner party which was in big hotel in Delhi. Aryan has called his corporate people and few close relatives of Rashi in their reception dinner. I was in list of close relatives of Rashi so I would be attending it.

I decided to leave farm house tonight and stay in the same hotel where Rashi is staying for her wedding night. Idea was not to travel back unsafe in night to farm house and then tomorrow again to Delhi to catch flight. So I was going to stay in hotel tonight and tomorrow leaving to Mumbai from there.
I was only loaded with saari for the function. I picked up light weight saari for night event. Saari which suits dinner events of high society. It was nice light, transparent cram color saari with designer blouse. Blouse was more open on from back and no sleeves. I wore a nice pearl necklace and pearl tops In the ears. In all I was looking much of princess than normal girl. I was wearing high pencil heels and nice amount of makeup and light lipstick.

We all loaded in cars and vans. I was again seating in the same car in which we went in mall with Ritesh. It reminded me of him and made me feel uncomfortable for some time.

It was long 1 hr journey with aunts and cousin in the car. We reached hotel. It was big XYZZZ hotel in posh Delhi location. I reached out to reception area and asked for a room tonight to which they said it is fully booked. They have couple of rooms where guests are late. I can get that room if they don’t come by 10 pm night. I thought it is fine else I will go back to farmhouse as backup option. I left my stuff in the car only and joined the even in the party hall in the hotel.

As I entered in the hall it gave me completely different feeling. It was not looking a marriage party. It was looking like more of the Page 3 parties we see in movies. We saw many people, big businessman, corporate giants, few relatives and our people. All were in formals. Ladies were in saari and evening gowns. Rather having marriage food these people were having drinks and snacks in the hand. I saw Rashi and Aryan in beautiful attire talking to guests.

I saw them free for some time and met them again.

Aryan: So my Sister in law is here

Anjali: Yes

Aryan: Hope you reached fine

Anjali: Absolutely. Only one issue

Aryan: Tell me

Anjali: I came with stuff to stay in hotel and leave tomorrow from here. But no rooms available

Aryan: Don’t worry. We can arrange among the 10 rooms we have.

Anjali: That would be great

Aryan: That is minimum I can do.

Anjali: Thanks

Aryan: Just Thanks?

Anjali: Then?

Aryan: Nothing… just kidding. Anything for you beauty.
We laughed and they moved to talk to other guests.

I saw people were little drunk and more cozy. Males were looking like they will eat females and females were looking like going to sleep with anyone. It was no way out traditional marriage reception. Anyway this what Rashi chose for herself.

I was standing alone and then I got a touch on my bare back. It was similar to that was in the morning. I turned and saw James.

James: Sorry, but I like to touch you there

Anjali: But I feel uneasy

James: Do you care?

Anjali: It is in public

James: Do you care if in alone

Anjali: Still same

James: hmm.

Anjali: You look nice in this suit

James: Thanks but nothing in compare to you. You are looking awesome. Mesmerizing beauty

Anjali: Oh, Thank You

James: Now, I am host.

Anjali: Oh yes, So now please suggest me what to eat… ha ha ha

James: Eat? No drinks?

Anjali: I am not good in that

James: I am expert.

Anjali: I will take the lightest one.

James: As you wish.

He took me to the counter. He instructed something to the person making drinks. In couple of minutes my drink was ready.

Anjali: It is looking so imperial and royal

James: It taste that way.

I took couple of sips and it was so nice. James advised me to drink slowly and I did same. We kept chatting on all around stuff including movies, choices, family, etc. James was single and he always wanted to be single. I finished my drink and I was feeling much light and happy. May be effect of alcohol.

We went food tables and picked up some starters and soup. I was not hungry so I ate less. Then I finished desert pudding. I was full without main course. James just had desert.

Anjali: You are not eating

James: I am full since morning food.

Anjali: Hmm. It was easy. I am also in same boat

Well time flew away like anything. It was 10:30 PM. Guests started leaving. I went to reception. James was also with me. We asked for the room to which they said not available. I was little sad. But it reminded me of Aryan

We again went upstairs in hall. Aryan was busy with couple of Japanese folks. We kept standing for him to get free. After 10 mins I asked Aryan

Anjali: Aryan, need help with room.

Aryan: Oh OK. Let me talk to my dad.

He checked with his dad and came back to us

Aryan: Guests who are supposed to leave now will be leaving around 2 AM. Then their room will be free.

Anjali: Oh OK.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:20 PM