Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Knock Knock…..

Anjali: Now who is there?

Opening the door

Aunty: Both of you are chattering here. Rashi, I was looking you in your room. I need to talk to you

Rashi: Mommy what you want to talk now?

Aunty: Some important thing. Hold on, Anjali you come with me

Anjali: Me?

Aunty: Yes.

Anjali: OK

Rashi remained in my room as I was dragged with Aunty in Rashi’s room

Aunty: Anjali beta, you are married so you know

Anjali: What Aunty?

Aunty: I know it is matter of shyness but you know what Rashi should expect after marriage

Anjali: I am not getting you

Aunty: I mean what Atul expected from you is now clear to you. Can you explain same to Rashi?

I was thinking how innocent Aunty is. She is trying to explain Rashi what to do, whereas Rashi is already master of that art.

Anjali: OK.

Aunty: One more thing

Anjali: Tell me Aunty?

Aunty: I am feeling odd but had to speak

Anjali: Tell me. Now I am married I can understand

Aunty: Can you tell Rashi to keep herself clean. Everywhere. I know what you mean

Anjali: I got it but isn’t it so late here. Now we are in farmhouse

Aunty: I have the stuff. You can help her.

Aunty: Come with me

I reached out to her room. She handed me small bag with all the waxing stuff and kit. I was surprised to see how much Aunty is aware of today’s world unlike my mom. But good my friends told me all.

I picked up the kit and went back to my room. Room was locked from inside. I knocked but nobody opened. I checked the time it was 11:10 PM now. So Ritesh is back here and they have started the action.

For curiosity I again knocked but still no response. I called Rashi but she didn’t picked up. Now I was in trouble where to go. I went back to Rashi’s room and tried calling here. She picked up this time

Anjali: Where are you?

Rashi: In your room with Ritesh.

Anjali: Should have told you?

Rashi: It was in hurry……oucchh..slowly Ritesh….ouchh..

Anjali: How long?

Rashi: 1 hr minimum. This guy is devil….ooo…baby suck me hard…ooo aaahh (disconnected the phone)

I was in limbo what to do. Have to pass 1 hr. It is already 11:30 PM now. I locked my door and started browsing my phone. It reminded me of Atul. I called Atul but he didn’t picked up. He might be sleeping by now.

I was very curious to know about Rashi. I opened the door and slowly moved to the my own room. It was adjacent to my room but we had our bathrooms and stairs to roof in between making it little far. I slowly walked towards my mom. Door was locked. I tried to hear what is happening inside. I was hearing faint moaning of Rashi. Her moan made me little horny. My hands went to my pussy area and as soon as I touched there I felt electric current. I touched and caressed it and now started feeling wetness there. I started getting wet and wet hearing their faint sound.

Anjali..Anjali…I heard… I was shaken after hearing my name

Uncle: Anjali Beta you have not slept?

Anjali: Act…act….Actually I was feeling like walking a bit

Uncle: No you should sleep now

Anjali: Sure

Uncle: And yes, I have locked the door now and keys are with me. I am not sure that Ritesh will come now. He might come in morning. Keys are with me. If he comes then wake me up. Cannot leave door unlocked here.

Anjali: OK uncle.

Uncle left with one more puzzle.

I got SMS from Rashi. “We are done. Door is open. Come slowly”

I opened the door and went inside. Rashi was so shameless that she was wearing her T-shirt infront of me.

Anjali: Feel so shame girl

Rashi: From whom? You or Ritesh? LOL

Anjali: When both are together here

Rashi: OK OK. But Thanks Anjali. You made this worth. I love you so much

I was not having any words. I saw Ritesh. He was stud. He was hunk in himself. Strong body and intense eyes. Rashi is stupid to leave him and marry someone. I saw him and he was feeling shy. I too felt same.

Rashi: Now you take Ritesh out and then he will knock again to come in with his bags which he left outside.

Anjali: Now it is not possible. Uncle told me that he just locked the door waiting for him

Rashi: Oh God.

Anjali: I told you it is risky

Rashi: Can you do one thing?

Anjali: What?

Rashi: Give him a room?

Anjali: How can I? Someone will wake up

Rashi: OK. Then give your room

Anjali: So I shift to your room?

Rashi: No. I mean share room with him for tonight

Anjali: Are you mad? I can be in your room

Rashi: That is not easy. Mom will come early morning to take me temple. I cannot take him in

Anjali: Me neither

Rashi: Nobody is going to knock you till 9 AM. By that time most of us will be in temple. You can sneak him out and in

Anjali: It is not easy as you are saying

Rashi: Please Anjali, for tonight. You have good room. He will sleep on floor.

Ritesh: Floor?

Rashi: Strong man can anywhere.

Ritesh: So that is my reward?

Rashi: You got reward already. Now cooperate

Ritesh: OK madam

Anjali: Rashi, what are you doing

Rashi: Just for tonight. See it is already 12:30 PM. I am going..

She left without hearing me. I was there in room with Ritesh looking at me.

With lot of reluctance I just closed the door and came to bed

Ritesh: Thank You

Anjali: I am sorry for this. Please don’t take me wrong. Anything wrong with me will ruin my life

Ritesh: I understand. I will not do anything to trouble this beautiful lady

“Beautiful lady…” hearing that word made me little more uneasy. Not sure why… only time will tell
It was unexpected situation. I cannot push him out of room as if anybody knew then both me and Rashi will be in trouble. It may spoil her marriage as well. I cannot take that risk. Spending night in one room with Ritesh is still OK then spoiling marriage and reputation.

I looked at him. He is handsome. He doesn’t look normal Indian guy. Fair color, strong body and light brown hair. His chest is so broad and so his biceps. His tummy is flat. No wonder why Rashi is behind him. But she is stupid to leave him for NRI. Money is not everything. Ask me. If I compare him with Atul then Atul is no match… My gosh, why I am thinking like that.

Ritesh: Hello

Anjali: (was in thoughts) hmm

Anjali: Oh, Hello

Ritesh: I am sorry. Because of us you are in trouble here.

Anjali: Can’t help

Ritesh: You are her cousing, right?

Anjali: Yes. We are almost same age. She is 6 months elder

Ritesh: OK. You are married?

Anjali: Yes

Ritesh: Then it is less problem

Anjali: What do you mean by less problem

Ritesh: I mean unmarried girl would have been more tough to explain the situation. Since you are married you can understand

Anjali: What? Cheating behind the back?

Ritesh: No, I mean feeling of couple

Anjali: I am not sure

Ritesh: Leave it

Anjali: So you will sleep on floor?

Ritesh: Any other option?

Anjali: I guess NO. There is no sofa in the room

Ritesh: OK. If you don’t mind can I get blanket as it is cold.

Anjali: We have only one bed, one blanket, one mattress

Ritesh: This is good way of servicing guest

Anjali: Guest? You just fucked to be wife of someone. What are you expecting?

Ritesh: This is rude language. We made love. You fuck you husband or make love

Anjali: Its none of your business

Ritesh: Sorry. I just meant language could have been polite

Anjali: I know. I am tense. Sorry

Ritesh: Do you have any Shawl or wrap around?

Anjali: No

Ritesh: This is amazing. First use me and then fuse me in cold

Anjali: LOL. Who asked you to do all this

Ritesh: My younger brother

Anjali: Younger brother

Ritesh: Yes. Younger brother. He is not happy and sleeping fine

Anjali: Not getting you?

Ritesh: You never met your husband’s younger brother

Anjali: He is having elder

Ritesh: Ha ha. So innocent. I mean my dick

Anjali: Uggghh

Ritesh: LOL

Anjali: If you cannot sleep on floor then you can sleep on bed. We can put pillow in between. But no touching. Also I will use blanket and you can use bedsheet.

Ritesh: You are so sweet compare to your sister who left me here without arrangements
Anjali: Now, what else you need. You got your session, room and bed.

Ritesh: Pretty much except your smile and good night

Anjali: Good Night

Ritesh: If you don’t mind the can I take my jeans out. I cannot sleep in tight jeans. If you have shorts then I can wear them.

Anjali: You will tear them apart. You can remove jean. Hope you are not wearing tiny ones

Ritesh: Ha ha.

He took his jeans out and kept it over chair. He slipped into bedsheet. I was sitting and watching him. It was already 1 AM now. Sleep was totally lost due to series of stupid events. Thanks to Rashi.

I was sitting and reading some news on my mobile. I saw Ritesh. He was sleeping and bit snoring now. He was looking so calm and innocent in his sleep. Who will say that this guy is daring to have sex with a to be married girl in her marriage party in distant presence of her sister.

I kept seeing him for an hour and then slowly went in deep sleep.

It was morning when I was awake, first thing I checked was if he is near by and if I am in good state.

Well all good. He left the room. I was as is as I before sleeping. It was 8:30 AM so pretty early time. I skipped my bath thinking will take later in the day.

I quickly moved out of room to see the things.

Rashi: Anjali…

Anjali: Hello Rashi, Good Morning

Rashi: You are before time

Anjali: Yes dear. Slept late and awake early. But feeling good

Rashi: Good

Anjali: Where is he?

Rashi: Who?

Anjali: You know

Rashi: He left room at 6 AM and sms me. I let him out from the back door. It was not locked stupid

Anjali: Oh

Rashi: Yes.

Anjali: Now where is he?

Rashi: He will come in some time. He will be taking us out in mall

Anjali: I hope you don’t have any wrong plans?

Rashi: No yaar. I need to get waxing done and the buy some intimate apparels

Anjali: Good. But why me ?

Rashi: Arree.. Nobody will allow me to go alone. My friends are coming late night today and tomorrow

Anjali: OK. But I don’t want to go in Sari there

Rashi: Who is asking you?

Anjali: I got only Sari

Rashi: Wait. You and me are almost same. Let me give you jeans and top

Anjali: Let me do breakfast and take bath

Rashi: Its already 9 now. Do breakfast and then we will go. You can bath after we return. It is 1 hr drive from here

Anjali: OK. What time we will be back?

Rashi: 2 pm.

Anjali: So early?

Rashi: We are going in one car. Mom-dad and Relatives will take two vans to visit temples around. They will leave around 2 pm after lunch. So we need to come back by 2 pm. We need to return car to them as well.

Anjali: I am sensing something

Rashi: What?

Anjali: When all are away you will come back?

Rashi: So what? He he… you are smart.

Rashi gave me jeans and top. He jeans was bit modern low waist and torn from the knee. Tops was sleeveless.

Anjali: You wear such jeans

Rashi: So what?

Anjali: Nothing. We pay for full and wear torn clothes

Rashi: Style baby Style

I got into her Jeans. She was right. Dress was looking awesome on me. May be I am 2 inches taller and fitter than her.

Rashi: Lets go

Ritesh: Wow, two beautiful ladies with me.

Rashi: Leave fast now

Ritesh: OK miss.

Anjali: Thanks.

We were on the road. I was sitting on the back seat and both of them on front

Ritesh: Anjali. So what you are doing

Anjali: As of now housewife. Looking for job

Ritesh: Any specialization?

Anjali: I am more of business administration and sales

Ritesh: Cool. Any specific industry you like?

Anjali: I like reality market

Rashi: Wow. Aryan is having reality business as well. They construct houses and put them on rent with corporates

Anjali: Then get me a job

Rashi: But that is in USA

Anjali: I am fine with USA

Rashi: OK. Sure

Ritesh: What is your hubby’s name

Anjali: Atul

Ritesh: Atul is lucky man

Rashi: Stop luring on Anjali now

Ritesh: I am not. Ask her I didn’t touch her whole night on one bed

Rashi: One bed? You shared bed?

Ritesh: Yes Queen. You left only one bed and one blanket for two

Rashi: same blanket

Anjali: NO. He was under sheet and I was having blanket

Rashi: I can’t believe. You guyz didn’t touch each other

Ritesh: Not all girls are like you. Right Anjali

Anjali: Right

Rashi: OK. Now my sister is listening others

Ritesh: Others? I am your boyfriend

Rashi: My foot. You are just handsome dude, good in bed but not in life.

Ritesh didn’t like the comment. He knew he was wrong but it was insulting for him. He was educated and smart. Only thing is he was colleague in small company where as Aryan was rich dude. Ritesh went quiet. He dropped us outside the mall and left for his work.

We both went to lingerie shop. Rashi got some hot ones. She asked me but I was not interested.

Rashi: Well my shopping is done. It is 12:30 PM. Let me get waxing done and then we can leave. Can you call Ritesh?

Anjali: OK. I will call him and will wait outside

I was sitting outside in the mall. It was little hot. I thought of having something to drink. I went to shop and on their recommendation I took light orange mocktail. It was low on alcohol and felt very nice.

I called Ritesh on the given number. He asked me to come outside. I came out and was waiting for him. Soon he was there after parking the car.

We moved moved in elevator. I called Rashi to check.

Anjali: Hello Rashi, how much time?

Rashi: These people have not started yet. Its busy here. I am getting call from dad to send car back

Anjali: But it is already 1 PM.

Rashi: Let me call dad and will call you back.

After 5 mins

Rashi: Hello Anjali.

Anjali: Hello

Rashi: You both can leave and give car to dad. They are coming to mall area only. Dad need to come back early so I will come back with them around 4 pm. OK?

Rashi: OK. As you said.

I told Ritesh. He was OK.

Ritesh: Let us move.

We again moved in elevator and reached ground floor. We were moving fast and I got sudden hit on left breast. There was an ugly man who squeezed and pulled my boob badly when I was coming out of the elevator.

Anjali: Aaa oouuuchhh

Ritesh: What happened?

Anjali: This guy hit me here (pointing to my breast)

Ritesh got angry. He pulled that man and gave him tight slap. There was another man who pounced on Ritesh. But Ritesh was smart to handle both. He gave couple of slaps and kicks to them. I was so happy to see the result of molestation to a girl.

Anjali: Let us go. We are late

Ritesh: Are you fine?

Anjali: It is paining but we need to go and return car.
It was unexpected situation. I cannot push him out of room as if anybody knew then both me and Rashi will be in trouble. It may spoil her marriage as well. I cannot take that risk. Spending night in one room with Ritesh is still OK then spoiling marriage and reputation.

I looked at him. He is handsome. He doesn’t look normal Indian guy. Fair color, strong body and light brown hair. His chest is so broad and so his biceps. His tummy is flat. No wonder why Rashi is behind him. But she is stupid to leave him for NRI. Money is not everything. Ask me. If I compare him with Atul then Atul is no match… My gosh, why I am thinking like that.

Anjali: (was in thoughts) hmm

Anjali: Oh, Hello

Ritesh: I am sorry. Because of us you are in trouble here.

Anjali: Can’t help

Ritesh: You are her cousing, right?

Anjali: Yes. We are almost same age. She is 6 months elder

Ritesh: OK. You are married?

Anjali: Yes

Ritesh: Then it is less problem

Anjali: What do you mean by less problem

Ritesh: I mean unmarried girl would have been more tough to explain the situation. Since you are married you can understand

Anjali: What? Cheating behind the back?

Ritesh: No, I mean feeling of couple

Anjali: I am not sure

Ritesh: Leave it

Anjali: So you will sleep on floor?

Ritesh: Any other option?

Anjali: I guess NO. There is no sofa in the room

Ritesh: OK. If you don’t mind can I get blanket as it is cold.

Anjali: We have only one bed, one blanket, one mattress

Ritesh: This is good way of servicing guest

Anjali: Guest? You just fucked to be wife of someone. What are you expecting?

Ritesh: This is rude language. We made love. You fuck you husband or make love

Anjali: Its none of your business

Ritesh: Sorry. I just meant language could have been polite

Anjali: I know. I am tense. Sorry

Ritesh: Do you have any Shawl or wrap around?

Anjali: No

Ritesh: This is amazing. First use me and then fuse me in cold

Anjali: LOL. Who asked you to do all this

Ritesh: My younger brother

Anjali: Younger brother

Ritesh: Yes. Younger brother. He is not happy and sleeping fine

Anjali: Not getting you?

Ritesh: You never met your husband’s younger brother

Anjali: He is having elder

Ritesh: Ha ha. So innocent. I mean my dick

Anjali: Uggghh

Ritesh: LOL

Anjali: If you cannot sleep on floor then you can sleep on bed. We can put pillow in between. But no touching. Also I will use blanket and you can use bedsheet.

Ritesh: You are so sweet compare to your sister who left me here without arrangements
Anjali: Now, what else you need. You got your session, room and bed.

Ritesh: Pretty much except your smile and good night

Anjali: Good Night

Ritesh: If you don’t mind the can I take my jeans out. I cannot sleep in tight jeans. If you have shorts then I can wear them.

Anjali: You will tear them apart. You can remove jean. Hope you are not wearing tiny ones

Ritesh: Ha ha.

He took his jeans out and kept it over chair. He slipped into bedsheet. I was sitting and watching him. It was already 1 AM now. Sleep was totally lost due to series of stupid events. Thanks to Rashi.

I was sitting and reading some news on my mobile. I saw Ritesh. He was sleeping and bit snoring now. He was looking so calm and innocent in his sleep. Who will say that this guy is daring to have sex with a to be married girl in her marriage party in distant presence of her sister.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:19 PM