Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Mehul: So my bitch started liking it.

He fucked me like that for sometime and then again threw me on sofa. He again pushed from behind. My body was now supporting him. My pussy was not very very wet. He was drilling hard. He pulled me waist and pushed hard….

Oohh oooooh God… without choice and mood also I got my orgasm…. But he didn’t stopped…

He saw my expressions…. He released me and laid on sofa on his back. He pulled my hand and signaled me to sit on his top.

I was kind of obeying all his demands. I moved above him and took his long thick dick inside me and started fucking myself sitting on top of him.

I was still not feeling like sex but my body was in another stream of intense orgasm. I got my second and he sensed it.

He started pushing hard now. Hard..Hard.. and finally he came inside me.

After that he pulled me and kissed me well… very softly and very gently.. I was surprised to his move.

Mehul: I got what I wanted. I will not touch you again. It was payback for that slap

Anjali: (angry) I will file security officer complaint to Manish

Mehul pulled out a mobile. He opened it and played video showing me doing masturbation. Nude and Naked.

Mehul: This is dad’s mobile. He asked me to take number from his as he is carrying his other mobile now. Accidently I saw this while searching details.

I was shocked and motionless. Entire scene of Mehul changing his colors was clear to me.

Anjali: So you will blackmail me.

Mehul: No. I promise what happened today will be end of all. I will never touch you and you will not tell to Manish. If you tell then this video will be a proof of your acts in the open house and nobody will trust you. …. And seeing this video it is clear how clean and faithful wife you are.

He kissed me again. I was standing like a statue. He left to his room.

I was standing like that for few minutes. My pussy was still throbbing. I picked the remains of my clothes and walked up to Mehul’s room naked…

Anjali: Can you please delete that clip

Mehul: I will but what is the guarantee that you wont complain others

Anjali: I have given everything to you today. What else I can give.

Mehul: Then trust me. I wont blackmail and I wont touch you again without your permission

Anjali: Promise ?

Mehul kissed me again on my lips.

Mehul: Promise.

I was back in my room. Short victory and queen tag is over. I went to take revenge and gave fire to this by wearing stupid clothes and teasing him. I paid my price. A Big Price
I did my packing in the night itself. Next day morning Atul dropped me to Airport. I got ticket from Mumbai to Delhi and from Delhi I joined my cousin’s family to reach the farmhouse where the marriage party was planned.

It was a big farmhouse with 10 rooms and 2 big halls. It was still Sunday evening. Marriage was on Thursday. It was nice to see old relatives and friends there. My cousin Rashi was of my age only. She was born and brought up in Delhi unlike me from small town. She was always very modern with lot of friends both girls and boys. She was having a love marriage. I have seen photos of her to be husband Aryan but never met him. He is again from rich family. He is currently NRI and coming here only for his marriage.

Plan was to have fun for couple of days in farmhouse with family and friends and then we will be having music night on Wednesday followed by marriage on Thursday afternoon.

It was already late evening before we settled in our rooms. Since many guests were about to come as of now rooms were empty. We occupied 5 rooms on the second floor leaving ground floor empty. Later on as more guests will come in we might to have vacate the rooms and share with friends. That might be on Wednesday onwards.

We had light dinner and we retired in our rooms. I was about to sleep and then I got a call from Atul.

Atul: Hello

Anjali: Hello, how are you?

Atul: You tell me. I got your message of landing safe. Hope you reached well at marriage destination

Anjali: Yes yes. We are fine here. I am in my room after dinner.

Atul: Cool, you got private rooms

Anjali: May be for 3 nights. Then will share with cousins and friends

Atul: Cool

Anjali: They were asking if you are coming. See my mom-dad are also not coming because dad not keeping well.

Atul: No Anjali. I need to work on the new assignment. You know it is our plan to go USA soon.

Anjali: Yes

Atul: Well, take rest. Enjoy. I will be busy this week. If we don’t talk then keep sending messages

Anjali: Sure.

Atul: Love you

Anjali: Love you too.
Next day went in just talking and talking. We kept talking on many things. People asked for my honeymoon to which I just shared it was great. Few photo sharing with them. Nobody had an idea of my life and all the events till now. It was just few months and I have already in bed with 2 people beside my husband. One was Vishal whom I offered and other was forced by Mehul which is shock of my life.

Past is past and I wanted to forget and move on. It is not easy. Every couple of hours I can feel the tinge of those incidences. Nothing I can do. Entire day went passed very quickly. It was around 11 PM, I had 3-4 min talk with Atul and then I was in room to sleep.

I have changed my clothes to loose short and top. It was kind of cold in north so I was ready with thick blanket. I was just sliding in my bed and then I heard knock on the door. I asked as who is there to which Rashi whispered. I opened the door

Anjali: You, this time? Not getting sleep

Rashi: Yes. I am very excited.

Anjali: I know. I too got recently married

Rashi: Hmm. Missing Atul?

Anjali: Yes

Rashi: I can understand what you are missing.

Anjali: What?

Rashi: Bang Bang… (laughing)

Anjali: Stupid

Rashi: So you guys do every night?

Anjali: Almost

Rashi: Cool How is he in bed?

Anjali: (question made me think but I controlled) He is good

Rashi: How you know?

Anjali: What do you mean?

Rashi: I mean good or bad you can know only if you can compare.

Anjali: He is good

Rashi: Hmm.. you so have done the comparison. Is he good then your boyfriend?

Anjali: What are you saying? I am not getting

Rashi: I mean you said he is good but to say good or bad you need to know alteast two. So I am asking if he is good then your boyfriend before marriage?

Anjali: No. I was virgin

Rashi: Oh my God then after marriage

Anjali: What rubbish

Rashi: Nothing. I was just teasing

Anjali: Not good thing

Rashi: OK OK

Anjali: So what you want to do talk? Do you do it for first time?

Rashi: That I know. I have done with Aryan many times

Anjali: Whaaaat?

Rashi: Is it big thing that you are making big O of your mouth

Anjali: I mean before marriage

Rashi: What it has to do with that?

Anjali: I mean it is not good

Rashi: Well Aryan is very sexy. I have found him hot so we had good affair for a year.

Anjali: OK

Rashi: By the way Aryan was not first. He is third whom I have been in bed with

Anjali: 3rd ????

Rashi: Yes. First one was my science teacher. I had with him 4 times to clear all my assignment with A grade. Second was office colleague Ritesh. We had many times when we were couple before Aryan

Anjali: My God Rashi

Rashi: It is normal.

Anjali: Now no more affair Aryan.

Rashi: Yes. Hopefully

Anjali: You are idiot

Rashi: Its ok. Actually issue is my colleague Ritesh want to do with me last time before I get married and fly away to USA with Aryan

Anjali: Are you mad?

Rashi: What to do. He is coming tomorrow evening.

Anjali: Why you called him at the first place itself

Rashi: I didn’t. I had open card in office and he picked up and now coming.

Anjali: But you can ignore him

Rashi: I can but I am also looking for last time with him

Anjali: You have gone mad.

Rashi: Ritesh was very hot in bed. Strong man. I just want to taste him for the last time.

Anjali: You are doing wrong. It can damage.

Rashi: Nobody will know. Tomorrow when he will come can you take him in your room? When I will come to your room then nobody will know as they will think that I am meeting you.

Anjali: No Rashi

Rashi: Please please….

Anjali: Will think

Rashi said thank you and left me.

I was shocked and surprised that Rashi had 3 affairs. Got in bed with Aryan for a year before marriage. Now she was to do with Ritesh for the last time. That too in my room.

As a small town girl I felt all wrong what all happened with me till now but now I am realizing that it is modern world everything is ok. Crazy…

I went into deep sleep thinking about tomorrow. How I am going to allow Rashi and Ritesh to fuck in my room.
I woke up late in the morning as usual. It was almost 9 AM. I went to restroom. Thanks to attached bathroom in my room. I took quick shower and wore a decent salwar suit. I went downstairs where people were already done with the breakfast

Rashi: So princess is awake

Anjali: Sorry yaar. I was tired.

Rashi: It is ok. Even I woke up at 8:30

Anjali: Anything left to eat

Rashi: Lot of.

Anjali: Let me grab something

Rashi: Come fast. Also bring on tea for me as well

Anjali: Ok

It was little quiet as per Monday morning and still 3 days to marriage. I got my breakfast and tea for Rashi

Rashi: Thanks

Anjali: Its ok.

Rashi: How was your sleep

Anjali: Was tiring but good

Rashi: Hmm. Now you may not get sleep for long

Anjali: Me or you

Rashi: Both

Anjali: Not getting you

Rashi: Listen. Ritesh will come tonight around 10 PM. You will bring him to your room. I will come to your room at 9:30 PM itself. Once he is in the room then you need to go out for some time, may be for long walk for an hour. Then once you are back I will go back to my room.

Anjali: Are you crazy. Its risky

Rashi: For me. For your sister

Anjali: No way

Rashi: I have already said yes to Ritesh. He will come.

Anjali: Uff. But after you leave where he will sleep? In my room

Rashi: No. He will again go out and will knock as he is coming fresh.

Anjali: Then let him come fresh.

Rashi: No. Then people will ask him to take ground floor room sharing with other males.

Anjali: My God. So much plan. Why don’t you go out and fuck him.

Rashi: Stupid, how can I go. And what is this fuck word

Anjali: It is what you are going to do.

Rashi: Help me for tonight

Anjali: How I will bring him up?

Rashi: From the stairs in the back.

Anjali: If someone saw?

Rashi: Nobody will. All of the must be sleeping

Anjali: 10 PM who will be sleeping

Rashi: Trust me all sleep early here

Anjali: I will try but if anything went wrong I am not going to own.

Rashi: Ok

Entire day went in anxiety. We had lunch, snacks and dinner. Lot of dance practice and fun times with Aunts, Rashi and her friends. Luckily stupid brother of Rashi will come after a day, so no chance of his other friends. It was pure clean family environment with old uncles, aunts and we cousins.

It was around 9 PM. We all started retiring in our rooms. It was little cold in outskirts. I started getting tense. Was walking in my room. I heard knock at the room. I opened the room.

Anjali: Uncle?

Uncle: Anjali Beta, everything fine?

Anjali: Yes Uncle.

Uncle: Hope you are good. Let me know if you need anything.

Anjali: Sure

Uncle: I am going to sleep downstairs room. Rashi’s one good friend is going to come around 12. If I am sleeping and if you hear then let me know.

Uncle left. I was felt little relaxed hearing that atleast uncle knows that Ritesh is coming

Again knock knock..

I opened and this time it was Rashi

Rashi: Hello, slept?

Anjali: How can I ?

Rashi: Are you fine?

Anjali: Was fine before 9 PM. Now I am tensed. It is risky

Rashi: I know, but that’s the real fun. Life is to enjoy rather fear every day.

Anjali: But it is wrong

Rashi: Nothing wrong. Do you think Aryan is saint. He had big bachelor party in Las Vegas before flying to India

Anjali: How you know

Rashi: He shared pics.

Anjali: Show me

Rashi: I have archived it.

Anjali: Oh ok

Rashi: So when Ritesh will come he will message me. Then you can go and pick him up. OK?

Ting Ting. Rashi got the message.

“I am running little late. Will be there in 30 mins”

Rashi: Dang! He is late. Its already 10 PM now.

Anjali: You have Tuesday and Wednesday as well. Why today? Why risk?

Rashi: No yaar! Tomorrow we will be having more guests and Wednesday will be impossible as entire farmhouse will be filled. I don’t think I will be able to talk to him that time

Anjali: You are crazy!

Rashi: Ya! For him

Anjali: Then why are your marrying Aryan?

Rashi: Because he is NRI. You don’t life of US

Anjali: How you guyz met then?

Rashi: Aryan was client for my company where I was working with Ritesh. One year back he visited India for official work and I end up meeting him. He liked me and asked for date. I agreed. He liked me and my open thoughts. Just after meeting twice we ended up in bed. I was still in affair with Ritesh that time.

Anjali: Whaaat?

Rashi: But he took it OK as he was not going to marry me anyways knowing my aspirations. So, Aryan visited many times India after that we always had some fun (you know). When he was in US, I was occasionally having sessions with Ritesh as he is too good in bed.

Anjali: You are crazy. I cannot believe you are my sister and from our family

Rashi: LOL. I am sure you had many affairs in life

Anjali: None. I was virgin till marriage

Rashi: Then your life is waste. Marriage and Sex are two different things. Till you keep it same you will always miss fun in life. Body needs more than what a husband can provide. Also after some time husband starts feeling bored and he will surely turn up to other girls. By not allowing yourself you will be the biggest loser

Rashi’s words banged me badly. She told me the reality which I was facing with Atul. However her ways are not the ways which I will prefer in my life. But today she is getting married with NRI is only because she took all bold steps.

Anjali: Does Aryan knows about your affair

Rashi: What he knows is I was not virgin. But he doesn’t know that after accepting his proposals I am still spending love time with Ritesh. Infact he doesn’t know it was Ritesh.

Anjali: Scary. What if he knows?

Rashi: Don’t say that. He will not marry me. He is marrying me because he thinks that Indian girl will be faithful with him in USA

Anjali: And you are not faithful with him even in India

Rashi: That is his bad luck. He he

Ting Ting another SMS

“I am still late. I will take 30 mins more..”

Rashi: This man is so stupid.

Anjali: It will be late by 11 PM

Rashi: Just for one day in life…. For your favorite cousin

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:18 PM