Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
It was dinner time. We all were together having dinner. Dad was very quiet and submissive. Just before finishing the dinner

Anjali: Dad, so how you like Manish

JK: Yes. He is good man

Mehul: Who is Manish?

Anjali: He was my neighbor and currently working in CID Mumbai. He was here got sweets and gifts

Mehul: (clearing his throat) CID?

Anjali: Yes.

Mehul: Oh OK

We finished dinner and cleaned up everything. Dad went quietly to Mehul and told him everything. I kept my eyes on them. Hearing dad, Mehul started sweating a lot. After 10 mins they separated.

I quietly went to Mehul.

Anjali: You want to meet Manish?

Mehul: Not now (He ignored further talk and moved into his room).

We too retired in our room. Atul was hungry for me as usual. I told him to wait. I went in restroom to get fresh. I came out naked from the restroom.

I came next to him. He was sitting on the bed and I was standing next to him. I took his face and kissed him over his lips. I sucked him and smooched him.

Atul was stunned watch me over seductive today. It was confidence of girl who just defeated two monsters. It was miracle today the way Manish came here and spoke about his case.

I moved into the bed along with him. Today there was no stopping for me. I smooched, sucked him, kissed him. I was super horny. I wanted to celebrate it with great sex. I took his dick in my hand and then soon in my mouth. I sucked him for 2 minutes. He was amazed by my moves. I then released his dick and sat on him. I took his dick in hand which was completely drenched with my saliva. I pointed it on my pussy opening and slowly took it in. I moved up and again sat on his dick. It was amazing feeling. He was rock hard. I completed two more strokes and then saw lot sticky liquid came out my pussy. I moved up and saw Atul was done. He couldn’t take my advances much. He lost his erection.

Atul: Sorry, Anjali. You nailed me. I couldn’t hold long

Anjali: Long??? (I was rude on him)

Atul: Sorry, I am also human

Anjali: (Realizing my rudeness and controlling it) Its ok. May be after 30 mins

Atul: Sure.

We hugged and kissed. Atul was so relaxed after his unload that he went to sleep immediately. I thought of wake him up but he was in deep sleep very fast. I also let him go.
Next days started with routine notes. Breakfast, lunch and dinner along with few house chores.

On wrong note same daily routine sex with Atul. He doesn’t feel need of satisfying my needs. I too started saying no to him and there were few days when we didn’t have it either. I sometimes masturbated but How long I will masturbate.

Swati Bhabhi started her job and I was at home alone with mom-dad. I too appeared for interviews but couldn’t clear them.

Dad and Mehul became gentleman and were not coming around me.

Things started melting down with me. I have not fully forgiven them. Only thing which has increased was me teasing them with sometimes bold outfit or sitting in odd position.

After few days mom-dad left for a week vacation to their home town in Punjab. They went to meet dad’s brother and cousins.

I was kind of alone in the house for the week. Few days passed well spending time in study and watching movie. It was Thursday and Mehul Bhaiya was not well. During morning breakfast he told all that he is not fully well. He might go in second half or take leave. Swati Bhabhi wanted to take leave but Mehul said no as she was in her new job. Finally Atul and Swati left.

I finished house chores with the help of maid. She cooked lunch and left. I went and knocked Mehul Bhaiya’s room. He didn’t respond. I checked the door and it was not locked. So I slightly opened the door to see if he is sleeping.

I guessed it correct he was sleeping tight. I called his name twice but he was unmoved. I thought he is in deep sleep so walked next to him. He was sleeping in boxers on. His boxer was showing a good tent. I am sure he is dreaming something and having a big hard on. His hard on was very tempting. I thought of pulling his boxers down and see his prick. I have seen that long back when he forced me to lick it. Yeeks.. I still remember how brutal he was.

There is a big difference in that day and today. That day I was dominated by him but now I am the queen. Let me tease him. He cannot do anything. It will be fun to see him helpless.

I went into my bedroom and changed to short spaghetti orange top and tiny white hot pants. With no Mom-Dad it is easy. I wanted to tease Mehul. I again went in his room and called him more loudly. He woke up and I told him to come for lunch and left.

He came down after 10 minutes. He saw me short clothes was taken back. I ignored his expressions and asked

Anjali: How are you feeling now

Mehul: Much better.

Anjali: Good. Let us take lunch

I stood up and moved infront of him. Seeing my bare thigh roaming inside house was killing him. He was feeling so helpless that he was not able to speak his mind. We had lunch. He was very uneasy in his talks and eating today.

We moved to sofa and I started TV and was reading some book.
My waxed legs were shining much in shorts. Mehul was not able to see me directly but couldn’t hide his expressions when he was watching me from the sides.

He was coughing a lot.

Anjali: You can show to doctor for cough

Mehul: No. I don’t like doctors medicines. They are not good for long term

Anjali: Then show Ayurveda clinic.

Mehul: Good idea. Let me call dad and ask him. He knows.

On call (I am hearing only Mehul)

Mehul: Hello Dad, How are your?
JK: …………………………………………………..
Mehul: All are fine. I have little cough.
JK: ……………
Mehul: Can you send me Ayurveda doctor’s number
JK: …………………………………………………………….
Mehul: OK. Thanks
JK: …….
Mehul: Bye

After call Mehul left the room and went in dad’s room.

He came after 10 mins and sat next to me.

Anjali: You got the number

Mehul: Yes. I had a talk with them. They are closed. I will go tomorrow morning

Anjali: OK cool

Mehul: I like you in this short dress

Anjali: (hearing this just raised my eyebrows)
Mehul: I mean you are beautiful and looks so good in short clothes

Anjali: Thanks.

Mehul: Atul is lucky guy

Anjali: Swati Bhabhi is also beautiful

Mehul: She cold. She will good only once a month. I feel lonely

Anjali: (he talking with me my stories) Oh sorry.

Mehul: I know you both are enjoying your life well.

Anjali: Yes

Mehul: Really?

He was holding my hand talking. I was kind of feeling nervous. What to react. We chatted couple of more things and his hands were brushing my legs and other places. I started feeling little wet down but was feeling uneasy. I pulled my hands away from him.

Mehul: Your legs are amazing. Can I touch them and feel it

Anjali: What are you saying?

Mehul: Nothing. Just wanted to feel you baby.

Anjali: Are you gone mad?

Mehul: Yes. Since that movie night. You are amazing. I know you are not happy with Atul in night. I know you sex ends pretty fast. Give me one chance I will let you feel what heaven is.

Anjali: I am happy with Atul. Stop all this nonsense. This is all wrong.

Mehul: Nothing wrong babe.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me near to him

Anjali: I think you are not fearing Manish.

Mehul: Enough of Manish. You have to pay me back after that slap.

He quickly jumped over me. Friendly talk went abusive.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me hard.

I couldn’t react much. I wanted to scream but he immediately lip locked me. A tight smooch and I was lost in fear.

He pulled my hot pants out and smacked me on my butts.
He smacked again and again. I was in pain. I forgot what he was doing. Pain on smacking was so intense that I was not able to defend me. He pulled my thin panty out tearing into pieces.

I was about push him but grabbed me from hairs and pushed his fingers inside my hole.

Mehul: You are already wet.

Anjali: Nooo noo

Mehul: I can see you were licking for me..

He finger fucked me for 30 seconds and the pushed me hard on sofa.

He was quick in taking his clothes out while moving fingers in my pussy/ His hardon prick was out in full glory.

He pulled thing strings of top down and my boobs popped out. He squeezed them badly and I was feeling another round pain.

Now there was only fear in my eyes. I saw his hard dick big long strong. His fingers made me further wet.

He took his chances and positioned his dick on the entrance of my pussy. He was doing from the behind and I was not clear what he was doing. I sensed something touched my pussylips. I knew it is head of his shaft. He made a little more push but I was holding my legs tight. He didn’t like it and again smacked me. Pain made my grip lose and I gave him space. He made a push and he was haflway in.

I screamed loud and very loud. He saw it going wrong.

He quickly raised his hands pulled the electric tape kept in the side table near sofa. I was screaming but he didn’t leave me. In quick time he took the tape and sealed my mouth.

….tears came of my eyes….he was hard and big.. and he was doing against my will.. He pushed again and he was full in…

He started pushing in and out and was in motion. His rough fucking teared me, my pride, my faith. It is bang only. He pushed again and again. My body went limp

He pulled coffee table and pushed on it.

He turned me on table and now he was facing me. I saw his face. He was so so so strong to rebel. My body too stopped any resistance. He was now easily fucking me.
He fucked me like that for sometime. He took his pole out and again pushed in.

It was intense. He was touching me everyhwere inside vagina. He was hitting my GSpot.
I started loosing control.

He took the tape out. Surprisingly I was not shouting at all now.

He turned me side way and again started drilling me. I tried kicking him but he pulled me badly from my top. Top turned in small straps and everything was open.
He kissed me again and pushed hard. I was never ready for this but it seems my body was looking for this since some time. Soon my pussy again started getting wet. His piston was going in and out and slowly lubrication made it more smooth.

Mehul: So my bitch started liking it.
He fucked me like that for sometime and then again threw me on sofa. He again pushed from behind. My body was now supporting him. My pussy was not very very wet. He was drilling hard. He pulled me waist and pushed hard….

Oohh oooooh God… without choice and mood also I got my orgasm…. But he didn’t stopped…

He saw my expressions…. He released me and laid on sofa on his back. He pulled my hand and signaled me to sit on his top.

I was kind of obeying all his demands. I moved above him and took his long thick dick inside me and started fucking myself sitting on top of him.

I was still not feeling like sex but my body was in another stream of intense orgasm. I got my second and he sensed it.

He started pushing hard now. Hard..Hard.. and finally he came inside me.

After that he pulled me and kissed me well… very softly and very gently.. I was surprised to his move.

Mehul: I got what I wanted. I will not touch you again. It was payback for that slap

Anjali: (angry) I will file security officer complaint to Manish

Mehul pulled out a mobile. He opened it and played video showing me doing masturbation. Nude and Naked.

Mehul: This is dad’s mobile. He asked me to take number from his as he is carrying his other mobile now. Accidently I saw this while searching details.

I was shocked and motionless. Entire scene of Mehul changing his colors was clear to me.

Anjali: So you will blackmail me.

Mehul: No. I promise what happened today will be end of all. I will never touch you and you will not tell to Manish. If you tell then this video will be a proof of your acts in the open house and nobody will trust you. …. And seeing this video it is clear how clean and faithful wife you are.

He kissed me again. I was standing like a statue. He left to his room.

I was standing like that for few minutes. My pussy was still throbbing. I picked the remains of my clothes and walked up to Mehul’s room naked…

Anjali: Can you please delete that clip

Mehul: I will but what is the guarantee that you wont complain others

Anjali: I have given everything to you today. What else I can give.

Mehul: Then trust me. I wont blackmail and I wont touch you again without your permission

Anjali: Promise ?

Mehul kissed me again on my lips.

Mehul: Promise.

I was back in my room. Short victory and queen tag is over. I went to take revenge and gave fire to this by wearing stupid clothes and teasing him. I paid my price. A Big Price
Next days started with routine notes. Breakfast, lunch and dinner along with few house chores.

On wrong note same daily routine sex with Atul. He doesn’t feel need of satisfying my needs. I too started saying no to him and there were few days when we didn’t have it either. I sometimes masturbated but How long I will masturbate.

Swati Bhabhi started her job and I was at home alone with mom-dad. I too appeared for interviews but couldn’t clear them.

Dad and Mehul became gentleman and were not coming around me.

Things started melting down with me. I have not fully forgiven them. Only thing which has increased was me teasing them with sometimes bold outfit or sitting in odd position.

After few days mom-dad left for a week vacation to their home town in Punjab. They went to meet dad’s brother and cousins.

I was kind of alone in the house for the week. Few days passed well spending time in study and watching movie. It was Thursday and Mehul Bhaiya was not well. During morning breakfast he told all that he is not fully well. He might go in second half or take leave. Swati Bhabhi wanted to take leave but Mehul said no as she was in her new job. Finally Atul and Swati left.

I finished house chores with the help of maid. She cooked lunch and left. I went and knocked Mehul Bhaiya’s room. He didn’t respond. I checked the door and it was not locked. So I slightly opened the door to see if he is sleeping.

I guessed it correct he was sleeping tight. I called his name twice but he was unmoved. I thought he is in deep sleep so walked next to him. He was sleeping in boxers on. His boxer was showing a good tent. I am sure he is dreaming something and having a big hard on. His hard on was very tempting. I thought of pulling his boxers down and see his prick. I have seen that long back when he forced me to lick it. Yeeks.. I still remember how brutal he was.

There is a big difference in that day and today. That day I was dominated by him but now I am the queen. Let me tease him. He cannot do anything. It will be fun to see him helpless.

I went into my bedroom and changed to short spaghetti orange top and tiny white hot pants. With no Mom-Dad it is easy. I wanted to tease Mehul. I again went in his room and called him more loudly. He woke up and I told him to come for lunch and left.

He came down after 10 minutes. He saw me short clothes was taken back. I ignored his expressions and asked

Anjali: How are you feeling now

Mehul: Much better.

Anjali: Good. Let us take lunch

I stood up and moved infront of him. Seeing my bare thigh roaming inside house was killing him. He was feeling so helpless that he was not able to speak his mind. We had lunch. He was very uneasy in his talks and eating today.

We moved to sofa and I started TV and was reading some book.
My waxed legs were shining much in shorts. Mehul was not able to see me directly but couldn’t hide his expressions when he was watching me from the sides.

He was coughing a lot.

Anjali: You can show to doctor for cough

Mehul: No. I don’t like doctors medicines. They are not good for long term

Anjali: Then show Ayurveda clinic.

Mehul: Good idea. Let me call dad and ask him. He knows.

On call (I am hearing only Mehul)

Mehul: Hello Dad, How are your?
JK: …………………………………………………..
Mehul: All are fine. I have little cough.
JK: ……………
Mehul: Can you send me Ayurveda doctor’s number
JK: …………………………………………………………….
Mehul: OK. Thanks
JK: …….
Mehul: Bye

After call Mehul left the room and went in dad’s room.

He came after 10 mins and sat next to me.

Anjali: You got the number

Mehul: Yes. I had a talk with them. They are closed. I will go tomorrow morning

Anjali: OK cool

Mehul: I like you in this short dress

Anjali: (hearing this just raised my eyebrows)
Mehul: I mean you are beautiful and looks so good in short clothes

Anjali: Thanks.

Mehul: Atul is lucky guy

Anjali: Swati Bhabhi is also beautiful

Mehul: She cold. She will good only once a month. I feel lonely

Anjali: (he talking with me my stories) Oh sorry.

Mehul: I know you both are enjoying your life well.

Mehul: Really?

He was holding my hand talking. I was kind of feeling nervous. What to react. We chatted couple of more things and his hands were brushing my legs and other places. I started feeling little wet down but was feeling uneasy. I pulled my hands away from him.

Mehul: Your legs are amazing. Can I touch them and feel it

Anjali: What are you saying?

Mehul: Nothing. Just wanted to feel you baby.

Anjali: Are you gone mad?

Mehul: Yes. Since that movie night. You are amazing. I know you are not happy with Atul in night. I know you sex ends pretty fast. Give me one chance I will let you feel what heaven is.

Anjali: I am happy with Atul. Stop all this nonsense. This is all wrong.

Mehul: Nothing wrong babe.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me near to him

Anjali: I think you are not fearing Manish.

Mehul: Enough of Manish. You have to pay me back after that slap.

He quickly jumped over me. Friendly talk went abusive.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me hard.

I couldn’t react much. I wanted to scream but he immediately lip locked me. A tight smooch and I was lost in fear.

He pulled my hot pants out and smacked me on my butts.
He smacked again and again. I was in pain. I forgot what he was doing. Pain on smacking was so intense that I was not able to defend me. He pulled my thin panty out tearing into pieces.

I was about push him but grabbed me from hairs and pushed his fingers inside my hole.
Mehul: You are already wet.

Anjali: Nooo noo

Mehul: I can see you were licking for me..

He finger fucked me for 30 seconds and the pushed me hard on sofa.

He was quick in taking his clothes out while moving fingers in my pussy/ His hardon prick was out in full glory.

He pulled thing strings of top down and my boobs popped out. He squeezed them badly and I was feeling another round pain.

Now there was only fear in my eyes. I saw his hard dick big long strong. His fingers made me further wet.

He took his chances and positioned his dick on the entrance of my pussy. He was doing from the behind and I was not clear what he was doing. I sensed something touched my pussylips. I knew it is head of his shaft. He made a little more push but I was holding my legs tight. He didn’t like it and again smacked me. Pain made my grip lose and I gave him space. He made a push and he was haflway in.

I screamed loud and very loud. He saw it going wrong.

He quickly raised his hands pulled the electric tape kept in the side table near sofa. I was screaming but he didn’t leave me. In quick time he took the tape and sealed my mouth.
….tears came of my eyes….he was hard and big.. and he was doing against my will.. He pushed again and he was full in…

He started pushing in and out and was in motion. His rough fucking teared me, my pride, my faith. It is bang only. He pushed again and again. My body went limp

He pulled coffee table and pushed on it.

He turned me on table and now he was facing me. I saw his face. He was so so so strong to rebel. My body too stopped any resistance. He was now easily fucking me.

He fucked me like that for sometime. He took his pole out and again pushed in.

It was intense. He was touching me everyhwere inside vagina. He was hitting my GSpot.
I started loosing control.

He took the tape out. Surprisingly I was not shouting at all now.

He turned me side way and again started drilling me. I tried kicking him but he pulled me badly from my top. Top turned in small straps and everything was open.

He kissed me again and pushed hard. I was never ready for this but it seems my body was looking for this since some time. Soon my pussy again started getting wet. His piston was going in and out and slowly lubrication made it more smooth.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:18 PM