Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
He was also in his own world. He moved his hand and slowly started moving inside my Tshirt. After last night act I was without any under garments so when his hand moved up inside the Tshirt he got the feel of base of boobs. He slowly moved his hand up and now was cupping my boobs inside my Tshirt. He started pinching my nipple very gently. His act was so so erotic the I started dripping inside my shorts. His one hand was on my boobs and with another hand he started sliding my shorts down. I was sleeping side on so it was easy for him to move down and see my ass crack. Slowly he moved it further down and down finally exposed both the pieces of globe. I was butt naked from back. My ass hole must be visible in that angle. He now started pulling my tshirt up. Once it reached to the level of under arm it was not possible for him to take out. He took his chance and slowly turn me to make me sleep on my back.

I took kept myself loose and soon I was on my back. I was gently snoring to make him feel like I am sleeping. Once I was on back he slowly moved my Tshirt up exposing both the boobs. He raised my arms little up and moved my Tshirt up moving above my face. Now entire Tshirt was up on my face and then I felt his lips over my nipples. He sucked my nipples and then started sliding down my shorts. Since it was already down from behind he pulled it down easily. Soon it was out of both the legs. I have stopped shaving my pussy after Goa and so tiny hairs over my pussy was making it more natural and sexy. His finger came over my clit and soon started rubbing it. Rubbing slowly moved down on the pussy hole. As soon as his finger touched my pussy hole my body got stiff, very stiff. I was now fully charged. My pussy was already very wet. His finger slowly made space and slided down inside the wet slippery vagina. It was oozing and his finger went like knife on butter. As soon as his finger moved in I got my first orgasm.

Now he was very clear of my situation and was aware that I am not sleeping. He took his finger out and after 5 secs he kissed me on my boobs. He took another 10 secs and kissed my other boob. Now I started counting 5 secs, 10 secs, 15 secs… I heard the sound of door closing. I took the Tshirt down and saw nobody there. I looked around the room but no one was there. I quickly wore my shorts and put on a robe. I moved out of room and went downstairs.

I saw Dad was in kitchen making is juice and Mehul was watching TV.

JK: Good Morning

Anjali: Good Morning. Where are all

JK: Well today is day after Diwali so Atul took Rekha and Swati to temple. Since you were sleeping they left without you.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this shit…. I was fuming inside. I saw dad, he was expressionless and so Mehul who was watching TV.

I again went up and locked my room. Tears came of my eyes. Who was that Dad or Mehul?

It must be dad as he do all this soft touching.

It must be Mehul. Dad cannot take this risk…

Uff…who was there.. I was not aware. I need to find…..
I was in complete disbelief. My mind went blank thinking who was that person? How can be I so stupid. I should have opened my eyes little bit to see. But how can I sense that it was not Atul.

I am completely optionless. I cannot ask directly. If I ask they will think I am fool who doesn’t who finger fucked me. If I don’t ask then they will take it as open invitation. They know very well that I was awake, was wet and had massive orgasm. Oh God.. this is utter shame. I have to find no matter if I need to quiz both. But where to start from?

After spending half hour in shock I finally decided to get my chances. Only thing is my mind is if I wont ask question person will take second chance and then I can caught him.

I went back downstairs. Mehul was still watching TV. Dad was in his room.

I sat on the right of Mehul who was watching TV. I intentionally kept my robe was split open from thighs. Both my legs were naked till mid thighs as I was wearing loose short. I took the daily newspaper and started reading it. After few minutes, I peeped through the paper to see what is Mehul’s reaction. He was not there. I turned right and saw he was sitting next to me now. I literally fumbled seeing him next to me.

Anjali: ooooh… You scared me

Mehul: Really?

Anjali: I was reading paper and you came next to me without my notice.

Mehul: Really?

Anjali: What is really mean?

Mehul: Why are you acting?

Anjali: Me?

Mehul: Yes

Anjali: No

Mehul: Might be I am dumb. But any reason for this display early morning?

Anjali: Which?

Mehul kept his hand on my knee and took it up and up to upper thigh….

Mehul: I mean this display

Anjali: Sorry. It was accidental

Mehul: I like such accidents.

Anjali: (cannot speak)

Mehul: Accident like that night.

Anjali: Atul knows about you.

Mehul: Stop making fool of yourself Anjali. We know Atul. First thing is he wont trust you and question us. Worst case if agree to you then probably he would have left our house by now. You can make us fool

I kept staring Mehul in fear. He didn’t moved his hand from my thighs. I tried to stand but he pulled me down and made me sit there.

Mehul: Is Atul not keeping you happy?

Anjali: Nothing like that

Mehul: Then why you were with Dad that night? What he was doing with you? Did you guyz already fucked?

Anjali: What rubbish.

Mehul: I saw him running naked with clothes in his hand. When I came to you you were naked too in the robe.

Anjali: It was hot and I was watching nude movie privately

Mehul: How many lies

Anjali: (Quiet)

Mehul: If you are so good then how could you allowed me to fuck you

Anjali: You forced me. I couldn’t rebel. It is family prestige.

Mehul: If I take you to bedroom and fuck you right there then?

Anjali: It’s a bang.

Mehul: And that night was not bang?

Anjali: That night too. But since you were drunk, I ignored your first mistake. Don’t take me wrong

Mehul: This is all bullshit. What dad did with you that night?

Anjali: Nothing. He was blackmailing me

Mehul: Another lie. Dad is not like that
Anjali: OK. He is saint. He wont blackmail but he will run naked infront of his daughter in law

Mehul: You are right. He is not saint but blackmail? For what?

Anjali: Why should I tell you?

Mehul: OK. Then keep fucking him. Like you did today morning.

Anjali: Whaaaat is this?

Mehul: He came down adjusting his clothes from your room. Then you came down and went up. He was drinking juice after some power packed action with you

Anjali: No. Nothing like that. You are such a bad man. How can you talk like that about me and your father

Mehul: You can do all and I cannot speak even

Anjali: Go and ask him what he did in the room.

Mehul: It is not my problem.

Mehul hand went in my shorts which he tried to pull. I was already mad at him. I couldn’t control myself and gave him a tight slap.

Sound of slap was such big that Dad came out of his room.

Mehul left the spot fuming.

JK: You hit him?

Anjali: Same I can do to you?

JK: Are you mad?

Anjali: Yes. For what you did to me multiple times and what you did today morning

JK: What I did today morning

Anjali: Don’t behave like innocent

JK: What I did today morning. Making juice and saying hi?

Anjali: You came to my room and touched me.

JK: What rubbish. I didn’t. I was back from walk and was making my juice. I don’t go upstairs

Anjali: You are lying.

JK: You might have seen bad dream

Anjali: No. It was not bad dream. I was …I was..

JK: What I was…?

Anjali: I was without clothes

JK: I don’t know. I never went up today.

Anjali: Then Mehul?

JK: Whaaat? Mehul? Why he would

Anjali: Then who? Only you two were there.

JK: I am not sure what you are talking about.

I was not sure who was lying. Dad refused it. Mehul said dad went up. Who is lying???

Anjali: If I was not sleeping I would seen the person who was touching me

JK: You are lying. How you wont know if someone will touch you wrongly

Anjali: No, I was sleeping hard. I didn’t know who took my clothes out

JK: What rubbish. Trick someone. Somebody taking your clothes off and you kept sleeping

Anjali: Yes. Not only clothes but person played with me. Did wrong with me.

JK: Whaaat what wrong?

Anjali: …..tears in the eyes…had sex with me

JK: What a lie. Anjali what is this?

Anjali: Yes. I will call security officer. Person penetrated me in my sleep. I thought it was Atul I allowed him. I thought he is playing with me like he does always.

JK: No. I don’t believe.

Anjali: OK. Don’t believe. But truth is Mehul fucked me in sleep.

JK: Nobody fucked you. You are day dreaming

Anjali: He did

JK: It was just finger Anjali. You don’t know the difference of finger and dick.. (angry)

Anjali: So it was you?

JK: (shocked after caught)… no.. no.. I mean…..

I cried and ran back to my room……..
I cried a lot for an hour. I was sad and was feeling bad.

What dad did to me was horror in any manner. He had guts that he came to my room and took my clothes out while Mehul was watching TV downstairs. I am more worried for the day after Swati Bhabhi will start doing going to job. I will be alone at home with this vulture. I cannot sustain this for longer. Sooner or later he will over power me or bang me, don’t know what all he can do. He is owner of house and father of my husband.

I can complain Atul. He should listen to me but what if he didn’t? What if dad proved that I am wrong and he is right? He is very shrewd, he can manipulate easily.

Only option is to live separately in Independent house. But how is that possible? Atul will not leave his house and parents. This is not possible

If I can get job then I will be away for whole day. I can leave early and come late. That way slowly I will be out of his trap. But I don’t have any job. Not sure if I will get it easily. Even after I will be sharing this home with two monsters in evenings and during weekend.

Oh God, I slapped Mehul Bhaiya. He might be angry and will seek revenge. I totally forgot that I did it in full anger. What should I do? I can say sorry. He might take my sorry a wrong signal. I will warn him for future.

Too many thoughts creeping in my mind.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:16 PM