Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Mehul: I think it is enough. You got all your chances.

He pushed me on sofa and opened up my legs. It was so quick movement that I was not able to take it. Soon he was holding his dick on the entrance my pussy lips.

Anjali: No no no…

Mehul: Will you be quiet?

He pushed me again holding my neck. He was targeting to fuck me there.

I pushed him and tried to run to my room but he got hold of me. He pushed me on the floor carpet.

Mehul: How can you do this to me? You know who I am?

I was in fear. I was not having enough strength.

Mehul: I guess you need more foreplay.

He started running fingers on my pussy lips. Lips which never dried since last 1 hr. I was wet inside. His fingers went in and came out with lot of fluid.

Mehul: Bitch is already wet.

He pushed down on the floor to push from the top.

The angle was very hard as he was standing and fucking down in the floor. He tried to push inside me but it slipped out. He was now more angry

He again targeted his shaft on my pussy entrance and…..

My phone ranged…. Mehul saw name flashing on was Atul. He didn’t want it to ring more and make noise.. He pressed green button, put it on speaker and gave phone to me..

Atul: Hello Anjali

Anjali: Hello

Atul: I am in lift. Will be up soon. Can you come and open the door. I don’t want to ring bells to wake every one

Hearing that thing was enough for Mehul to leave me run away to his room.

I was saved today again. Husband is husband. He tied my robe and went to main door. I opened the door and let Atul in.

He hugged me and kissed me. I was still in fear

Atul: All fine

Anjali: Yes.

Atul: You look afraid.

Anjali: Nothing. Sudden ring shocked me

Atul: Sorry

Anjali: No problem

We went back to our room. Atul was in full mood.

He couldn’t control himself and started kissing me. I was not in mood but soon I started cooperating him. He was soon nude and took my robe off.

Atul: So my lady is already ready. See nothing inside robe

Anjali: It is all for you. Take it today. Do the way you want to.

Atul: Wow.. sound pleasant… Let us try side on....

Anjali: Side on?

Atul: Just lay side by side and I will push from side lifting your leg...

Soon he was kissing me all around. I was still thinking in different world but was acting for him. I don’t want Atul to feel wrong. Atleast not at this time.

He penetrated me.

My already wet vagina ate up his prick in one gulp. He found it so slippery and was proud of his foreplay. Soon he was pushing in and out ….
Ramping my hole hard and hard……. Finally he came in me. It was safe time to allow him inside.

We kissed and soon went into tight sleep….
I woke up late around 10 AM. Atul was still sleeping next to me.

I recalled the last night horror. Dad and Mehul? how shameless people are those.

Dad, I can understand all those things but Mehul? He is having a beautiful wife, how can he try forcing his brother wife for sex? It was so disgusting. I don’t want to talk to him and dad either.

Me stop talking will do? Let me speak to Atul. Will he trust me? Will he go against his father and brother for a girl who is hardly 1 month old in his life? What if he rejects me taking their side? I cannot take that risk.

Atul was awake and he pulled me inside bed. There was tight smooch and we were off the bed.

Atul: GM

Anjali: GM

Atul: How are you?

Anjali: Fine

Atul: You don’t seems to be

Anjali: I wanted to go my parents place for a week. I am feeling homesick

Atul: OK. You can go on Monday. Let us spend weekend together

Anjali: Can I not tomorrow?

Atul: Really? You want to go leaving me alone on weekend

Anjali: OK. Monday

Atul: Nice

Anjali: Can we go shopping and movie today?

Atul: OK

I was in the room till Atul got fresh. I went downstairs with him only. Mehul and Dad were there in living room but having Atul around was good for me. They kept their quiet. We had breakfast and then came back to room.

I wore Jeans and Tee. Atul was ready and we both left for the movie.

Atul: You still look down

Anjali: Because I slept late with you. You really pushed me hard last night
Atul: Oh ho…. Ha ha ha… hope you enjoyed

Anjali: It was fun.

Atul: Good

Anjali: Well you should come on time.

Atul: Sure

Anjali: Good boy

We reached mall. I bought some Tee, tops and frocks.

Atul: If shopping is done then can we watch movie?

Anjali: Yes. Yes

Atul: Which one?

Anjali: Anyone you like

We finally chose to watch Simran. Movie was not good but I liked Kangana’s character. She was not afraid of things, people and world. The boldness of Kangana banged in my mind.

Once movie ended we went to Pizza Hut. Had our dinner there and reached home. It was already 11 pm and everyone was resting in their room. We too went in our room. I wanted to avoid both Mehul and Dad and I was able to do it today. I was wondering how on other days. Well tomorrow I will be leaving for my parents place.

We got into bed. As usual Atul was horny. He started it quick. I was tried to match his speed but he was in hurry and did not pay attention to my needs. Well I was not even and he was done. He went to sleep soon.

I kept thinking about life. My orgasms are only on those days when I was involved with others on that day or I have touched myself. Atul loves me a lot but it is clear that he is selfish in bed. He looks for his needs and ignores me more than often. I am not sure if this change in future but as of today I am feeling but lonely.

Next day I woke up on time. I got ready. Atul had already informed all about my plans to celebrate Dusserra with my family.

I did breakfast will all. It was Sunday morning so all were in relaxed tone. After breakfast we decided to leave. Atul went down to get car ready. I picked up my luggage. It was heavy. Dad came for help

JK: Let me help

Anjali: I am ok.

JK: (whispering ) You are leaving me alone. Looks like you are angry

Mehul was also there. I took my chance

Anjali: Do you still want to remember that bad night. Atul knows it well and hence he decided that I will be going back to my house for some time now. He will speak to you surely.

My words came to them like big bomb. They have never expected that this could happen. I played it bold. I cannot continue this way. They are surely not going to ask Atul. In worst case if they ask then Atul would know the reality and reason for me going away. It was win-win situation for me.

They both were standing speechless on the door. Lift door closed and I was on the way. They were left there with millions of questions in their mind. It was also very difficult for me. Anything can happen however I was 99% sure of me beating them here.

I was keep thinking on the way to station. Soon I onboarded the train. Entire journey, I kept thinking of what is going to happen. No call or SMS from anyone. Journey was eventless in female compartment. I reached home. Being single child my parents were so happy to see me. My dad pulled me for a big hug. For few seconds I felt wrong in that hug but soon I realized he is my dad not Atul’s.

I kept checking my phone for messages. I called Atul and told him about safely reaching home. I inquired about all to which he replied all are fine.

Entire week with family went off like blink of eye. During the week I had many calls with Atul and all were fine. Dust was settling down now. After Dusserra was over, I again onboarded train to Mumbai. I conveyed the timings to Atul.

Entire journey was haunting as now I have to face them. I reach Mumbai after long journey. Atul picked me and we reached our home in 1 hr.

I knocked the door and Mehul opened it. He saw me and went quiet saying a small hi. I walked in and saw Swati coming running towards me.

Swati: Anjali, good you are back on time. See my appointment letter. Finally I got the job

Anjali: Wow, super news

Swati: Yes

Anjali: Where are mom-dad

Swati: They are in room.

Anjali: OK. Let me go there

I entered in their room to say Hi. Mom was sleeping and dad was reading a book. He came to me and said…
JK: Good you are back. Happy to see you

Anjali: Thanks. Let me go out

To my shock he grabbed my hand and pulled me near to him

JK: You thought I am fool?
JK: Do you think I am fool?

Anjali: Why? What I did?

JK: I know why you went to meet your parents

Anjali: I wanted to meet my parents. Anything wrong in it?

JK: But immediately after that day?

Anjali: Which day?

JK: Do you want me to speak?

Anjali: Yes, tell me which day. Tell Atul also. Anyways he knows all

JK: Do you think I trust you more than my son?

Anjali: OK, go and ask Atul

JK: Don’t play games. I have already asked. He doesn’t know anything. He denied.

I was shocked and surprised to see Dad had guts to confirm Atul. I don’t think he can do. I took my chance.

Anjali: OK, ask infront of me. I don’t trust you either

It worked. He was quiet for few mins and then left. In mean time Swati Bhabhi called me.

Swati: Anjali, now you will keep talking dad only.

Anjali: No, nothing like that.

Swati: Glad you are back

Anjali: Yes. I have to. This is my home afterall

Swati: Yes, but now I will be starting my job one week after Diwali.

Anjali: Cool. But I will be alone here.

Swati: Yes. That’s the reason I was happy and sad both. Happy that I will be working and you can take care of home. Sad that you will be alone without me handling all

I felt little uneasiness as I will be alone at home with dad all the days. Dad is getting bolder by each passing day. It is very difficult to manage with him.

What can I do? Let me look for a job and start as soon as possible. May be if it is with Swati Bhabhi then it will be great.

Well after talking to all, I retired in my room.

Next few days till Diwali went well. I was 100% attached Swati Bhabhi in the day time and later with Atul. Dad or Mehul couldn’t speak to me in alone and I did it well by avoiding face to face talk.

Sex with Atul was very routine. I told him to give some attention to me. He listened but nothing in practice. As soon as we start, he forgets everything and soon will finish. After finish he will sleep as fast possible. Its been 5 days since I was back but nothing changed. I started feeling not to have any sex with him for few days so that he will understand my feelings but he is like so wanting that I couldn’t deny him. Forget Orgasms, I was not even wet for couple of times. Slowly it started creeping in my mind.

It was Diwali day. All were at home. We did some decorations and puja preparations. We had good lunch thanks to Swati Bhabhi and our maid. Post lunch I went on shopping with Atul to buy few important stuffs and we were back by evening. We made simple Rangoli and then got dressed up in new sarees. Sarees were heavy to handle but not a big deal for me. We did puja and then some snacks.

Mehul and Swati left to meet their friends. What I heard was they wont be coming till 2 or 3 AM

We heard knock on the door. I went to open the door. I saw a mid-aged couple (around 55s) and one young foreigner (around 30).

Mr Manoj Sharma: Hello. Are you wife of Atul?

Anjali: Yes

M Sharma: Oh OK. I am Manoj Sharma. She is my wife Deepa. We live 2 floors down in same building. Came to meet Mr & Mrs Kohli.

Anjali: Sure, Please come

I was still looking at the foreigner.

M Sharma: Yes, He is also with us. He is Kevin. He is friend of my son who is settled in US. Kevin is here to find new place for his office and recruits new employees.

Kevin: Hey

JK: Sharmaji. Please come, please come.

M Sharma: Sir now you will call me like this…

They all chatted a lot. Kevin was getting bored. Atul took him upstairs to our room. I was busy in making tea for them.
I came with tea and served them

Deepa: Atul’s wife is beautiful

M Sharma: Yes. She is

I saw dad. He was smiling with pride. I felt bad but no options. I served them tea and left. I reached upstairs. Atul and Kevin were talking.

Kevin: Nice house and beautiful family (looking at me)

Atul: Thanks

Kevin: So what you do?

Atul: I am Project Manager with MNC here.

Kevin: And…? (looking at me)

Atul: She is looking for job. She is MBA

Kevin: Cool. Well I am here Relationship Manager from my company. They want to start a small backoffice here.

Atul: Cool

Kevin: Yes. They have sent me here to find office plance and hire team of 6-8 people.

Atul: Fresher of new?

Kevin: Anyone who is ok will work. Also I will be having couple of positions for US

Atul: That is good deal

Kevin: But I need to search and understand place.

Atul: How you are staying here?

Kevin: Mr Sharma’s son is my good friend from college in US. He insisted me to stay with my parents for a week before I will go for Bangalore.

Atul: OK

I served the some snacks and tea. Kevin liked sweets and had good quantity. It was around 10 PM. We heard something from downstairs.

M Sharma: Kevin, we are leaving. What about you?

Kevin: I will come late.

M Sharma: OK

They left. Kevin was still with us. Atul went downstairs to talk to parents on few small things. I was in room

Kevin: How old you are?

Anjali: 24

Kevin: I am 32

Anjali: You look strong

Kevin: And you look very sexy

I was taken back by his sexy word. These people uses this word day and night but for me it was little uneasy.

Kevin: Not only sexy but you are gorgeous too. Above that this attire, wow. Indian women are so graceful.

Anjali: Thanks

Kevin: I wonder how you wear it.

Anjali: Its practice.

Kevin: How tailor stitch this

Anjali: No its only one piece of cloth. Almost 5 meter long

Kevin: Wow. But you have sleeves here

Anjali: That is blouse. We wear blouse and skirt underneath and the wrap this long saree.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:15 PM