Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
I was kind of lonely now. To keep my tempo up I thought of watching some funny videos. I started browsing youtube videos and gags on my mobile phone. Then I got link of “Naked and Funny” gags. I clicked it and saw how some girls were showing their boobs in public and trapping people red handed. It was funny but I started feeling that naked is fun and no evil. It is other person who should control their behavior rather me. If you see boobs then it is body part only why you want to suck it or press it. How people in foreign easily get nude on beaches, movies and funny gags in public place. I think I need to get more mature.

After browsing few videos on Naked and Funny, YouTube auto play feature picked up one Japanese movie where a girl was cleaning house in short clothes and her Father in Law watching her. I was curious to see how movie goes. I saw slowly how her Father in law called her for body massage and finally caught her and started kissing her. He escaped that but then she was getting caught and smooched every day in Kitchen, Living room, sometimes even when her husband was here. She didn’t tell her husband fearing issue. Finally one day he was forcibly fucked by FIL. I didn’t like the movie and I fast forwarded, suddenly something was visible on screen which made me stop and watch. After few session he got addicted to her Father in Law and now was willingly doing with him. She was even sucking his old shaft…oogggh. I finally closed the video.

Downstairs dad was feeling again that he did wrong by saying that he will be going to card room. Actually he was avoiding alone time with me. He doesn’t want to do or act wrong. It is matter of his reputation. He thought of making matter light and to have casual chit chat with me. Mom was sleeping so he closed the room. He called me couple of times but there was no response as I was watching videos. He thought that I am again angry and so finally decided to come to room and talk. He started walking upstairs.

Not sure why YouTube can have such videos now. I was curious again and searched over internet if such movie was alone or many. I saw tons of movie on the same. My God what these Japanese and Korean folks are. Fucking in family. I stopped search but then one video popped out. A young beautiful girl was kissing a young man with 6 packs. He slowly undressed her and started kissing her everywhere. Slowly he was sucked her nipple…so gently so tenderly.. wow this is class video… I started feeling ripples in my body. My hand went to my boobs and I started pressing them. Video took more twist and turn and I was completely engrossed into that video. I was pressing my boobs and moaning slowly and softly.

Dad was on the door now. He went to knock the door but he heard my soft moan in very peaceful house. He was curious as why I was moaning alone in the room. Was I moaning or crying he was not 100% sure. He couldn’t control his curiosity of what this sound is about. He kept his ear on the door but sound was feeble to understand much. He pressed he ear most hard on the door to hear exactly what was happening. We don’t lock door in day time as normally people knock and come. Handle lock or knob of my door was working since morning. As dad pressed his ear on the door the door started opening a bit. There was now 1 inch gap. He could clearly hear that I was moaning. His curiosity was not going to end there. He pushed the door little further and started looking into the room if I am ok or sound is coming from video.

As I was engrossed in the watching video and own act, I didn’t see door opened slightly. He opened in further as there was curtain to hide the further opening of door.

I was watching video where guy was now sucking girls clitoris and she was jumping in sweet pain and pleasure. Slowly guys fully undressed himself. Seeing him I too got nude in no time.

Dad was shocked to see me full naked in the bed. He thought of leaving the room at the same time. But men are men. He couldn’t deny watching hot beauty in birthday suite. I was watching video in the mobile and stared fingering myself. That guy was slowly and steadily ramping his tool in the that girls hole and it was making erotic sound. Moaning of that girl got multiplied with my moaning. I was completely into now.

Dad couldn’t control himself and took his mobile and started recording the action.

His idea was not to blackmail but to watch the video in private and enjoy. He was not sure if he can see me nude again in his life so he just wanted to capture that moment.

I was completely unaware of what he was doing there. My hand and fingers were going in and out in which super speed now.

I was on the verge of my peak. I rubbed and rubbed and finally peaked. My entire body moved up and head was facing the ceiling.

Dad watched all. He knew that I was done so he slowly moved back to his room. Yes he was afraid of closing the door again as I might catch him, he left is opened.

I was done with my pleasure act. I wore my clothes again. It was already 5 pm. I came to door and saw it half open. I started fearing if somebody heard me. I was moaning hard. How stupid I am. However chances of moaning sound doing down was less but you never know.

I came downstairs. Dad was not there. I went to their room. Mom and Dad were talking to each other. I felt much relaxed.

JK: Anjali, do you need something?

Anjali: No. I just came to check if you are sleeping or awake

JK: We are AWAKE now (he smiled)….
JK: We are AWAKE now

There was big meaning in his line which I was not aware of. Swati Bhabhi was back from her classes and I was talking to her.

Anjali: How your class went today?

Swati: It was very good.

Anjali: Cool. So soon we can see you working.

Swati: I want same. Hope to see we both working in coming months.

My phone was ringing….

Anjali: Hello

Atul: Hello.

Anjali: Where are you? You should be driving towards home now

Atul: I called you to say about same. Actually my colleague Uday fell down and ended up breaking his right leg.

Anjali: Oh sad.

Atul: He is from Pune. So me and another friend are driving to Pune to drop him as his home.

Anjali: Oh ok, but do you really need to go. He can do taxi

Atul: He needs physical help.

Anjali: You can drop him tomorrow

Atul: That will be waste of entire day. We are starting now. We should be back by 2-3 AM.

Anjali: I was waiting for you.

Atul: I was more waiting for you. But he is also friend. One should help. We never know when is your turn.

Anjali: OK OK Mr best friend. I will be awake for you

Atul: I will say sleep. It will be fun to awake you.

Anjali: I will see.

Atul: OK Bye
Anjali: Bye. Take care and drive safe.

Atul: Sure

I ended the call and was little sad.

Swati: What happened?

Anjali: Atul is going Pune to drop his friend who broke his leg today. He will come at 2 AM

Swati: OK. So you are sad

Anjali: Not sad. … just kind of

Swati: I can understand. Newly married and Friday night…

Anjali: Bhabhi (mock anger). You are bad

Swati: Me or Atul??

Anjali: ……both.

Swati: Ha Ha Ha

Well we had dinner on time. Since it was Friday no one was sleeping.

Rekha: You all should sleep

JK: Its Friday. These young people wont sleep.

Rekha: And you?

JK: I am also young.

Rekha: I am not young anymore. I am tired. Will sleep now

JK: OK. Good night.

Rekha: Good Night.

Me, Dad, Swati and Mehul all were in living room.

Swati: Anjali need to be awake till 2 AM (giggling).

Mehul: Why she want to be awake till 2 AM?

Swati: Atul will come by 2 AM

Mehul: So?

Swati: So? Do I need to explain?

Mehul: Got it. No need to explain (smiling)

Anjali: I don’t get what you are saying (shy)

Swati: Its OK if you don’t get.

JK: What all things you are talking about?

Swati: Nothing. Anjali is bored. So let us watch movie to help her

JK: OK but something which I can understand. Last time you made me watch that boring movie Raees.

Anjali: You watched Raees? (Laughing)

JK: Yes. Blame Swati for it

Swati: Who forced you to watch full?

JK: I thought you will feel offended. Anyways, I don’t leave any movie in between once I start

Anjali: Loyal viewer

Swati: Let us select movie to watch. Anjali, any suggestion?

Anjali: Kaabil?

Swati: I have seen

Anjali: Rangoon?

Swati: Boring

Anjali: Then what type?

Swati: Some romance

Anjali: OK Jannu?

Swati: We can try.

Mehul quickly arranged for Full HD print. Swati made pop corns, snacks.

Swati: I am changing to T-shirt – Pajama. It will be comfortable.

Anjali: I will also change.

I went to room and found both my pairs were out in laundry. I usually prefer nightie without bra. So I quickly changed to nightie. I thought it would be inappropriate among all so I wore a satin robe over it.

In quick time we all got into our comfortable dresses and were back into living room. Before starting the movie we closed all the curtains and lights and made it perfect dark for Cinema view. 65 LED TV was a treat to watch.

We all settled into couches. I was on big 4 red seater with Swati Bhabhi in it. Mehul Bhaiya got into Single recliner. Dad was on side wise brown sofa. They kept A/C on high to make it cozy. I got one big quilt for myself which I was sharing with Swati Bhabhi. We were all set to have family movie time.

We started the movie. Few advertisements and then movie started. It was already 11 PM. Movie was not that good but still fresh to watch.

Mehul was tired and after 15-20 mins he started dozing.

Swati: Mehul, don’t sleep.

Mehul: I am awake

Swati: No you are sleeping and making us feel same.

Poor Mehul tried his best but in 5 mins he started sleeping again.

Swati: Uff.. you cannot sleep like this.

Mehul: I am tired so.

Swati: No that recliner is sleep bowl.

Mehul Bhaiya moved in our couch. Now I was in corner, Bhabhi in middle and he was in corner.

Movie had some romantic scenes and kissing scenes.

I saw Dad. He was glued to TV. I saw Swati Bhabhi, there was some movement below her blanket. It was not very clear in the dark but I can see Mehul bhaiya was now full awake. His focus was not in movie. His hands were inside blanket. Swati Bhabhi was closing her eyes again and again. Stealing moment from everyone I darted my eyes on them. I could guess that Mehul Bhaiya was pressing her boobs and stroking her legs may be pussy under the blanket. Swati Bhabhi was getting uncomfortable. It was hardly 30 mins of movie completed on screen and we have another started near by.

It all reminded me of my encounter in Goa INOX. It terrified me again as how I was nearly saved that day as the person exploded before penetrating.

Soon, I was Mehul’s hand was clearly over her chest. Her eyes were closed. I was curiously watching them and suddenly Mehul turned towards me. I was caught watching him but I immediately start watching movie.

Swati: I am very sleepy. I want to sleep.

Anjali: OK. I thought you will keep me awake till 2 AM (giggling)

Swati: I will answer you tomorrow.

Anjali: You need Mehul Bhaiya to drop you to your room

She didn’t say anything but left the room and so Mehul Bhaiya. Dad saw them and understood and so I. We kept quiet. Movie was in full flow and then we got a song. Dad went to his room for bio break and came back on retired in my couch taking Swati Bhabhi’s place.

JK: Sitting in this angle is better view. Also blanket is another comfort as A/C is cold now.

Anjali: hmm

JK: Can I stretch my legs straight on couch if you don’t mind.

Anjali: No problem. I will move to your place.

JK: No, I didn’t mean to move you. Let me be like this only

Anjali: No you stretch. I was just saying to give you more space.

JK: I am fine.

I was watching movie along with coke and popcorn. After dad stretched his legs his foot was sometimes touching me. I was in nightie knee length nightie and short robe. His touch was coming over the cloth so I was ok.

Being alone with him in that blanket was making me nervous. Swati and Mehul were already up in their room doing what I should be doing with Atul at this time. I was feeling down and hence kept eating popcorn fast. I finished my bowl and picked up another. Coffee table was little far and hence I had to stretch myself to pick it. In process of picking my nightie moved up under blanket.

I was taking a sip of coke and dad’s foot again touched me. This time it was on expose lower thigh area. His foot was cold and it gave electric shock. I spilled coke on neck which moved inside my nightie.

JK: what happened? (he didn’t his touch did it)

Anjali: Just that coke spilled over

JK: Oh, sorry for your state.

Anjali: Can you pause the movie. I will change the clothes. It is sticky.

JK: Sure.

Anjali: Also some coke fell on blanket.

JK: Don’t worry. I will take care.

I went upstairs and took my nightie out, cleaned myself and came back wearing direct robe. Since we were in blanket it was ok.

But the time I came back it was different state.

Anjali: You took blanket away.

JK: Yes. I dropped it in laundry basket as it got few spot. Also I have closed A/C so that we can survive without blanket

Anjali: Good. Thanks for caring

JK: No problem

Anjali: Why you lit lights up

JK: I was feeling sleepy in dark and it was straining my eyes.

Anjali: OK.

I was worried as in light I will be more exposed but I cannot go back and change clothes again.

Anjali: Can we finish this movie tomorrow. I am tired now.

JK: Let us finish now. I don’t like to keep breaks

Anjali: You can finish I will go and take rest. Feeling tired on my legs.

JK: Don’t worry. I am sitting now. You can stretch your legs.

We again started the movie. Dad was sitting now. It was almost 12:30 now.

I was feeling odd now as after stretching legs my half of thighs were visible to him. Its not like I was never in short clothes in front him but there is different between Skirt and Robe. I continue thinking that if anything happens I will be move upstairs asking rest.

This time my foot was touching him. He graciously picked my foot and kept it on his lap.

Anjali: Dad.

JK: Np. Its ok. Let me give some foot massage.

Anjali: I am fine.

JK: Sometimes you should listen to old folks

I didn’t say anything further. His hands were slowly pressing my foot. Wow it was great feeling. I was really in need of such massage. He was gently pressing ankle, toe, toe fingers and middle area of foot. Not sure but his foot massage was killing me now. Slowly and slowly I started feeling very relax. There was again a song in the movie and few romantic scenes. Actress was keep wearing short clothes and raising the temperature for all.
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:14 PM