Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
His shoulders were touching my shoulders and his arms touching my arms. I was getting warmth of his body now.
He folded his arms just to keep himself warm in cold rain. With folded hands his right hand was now under his left armpit and his left hand was under his right armpit. He was holding tight to generate more heat.

In sometime his right hand fingers (which were under his left arm) opened up. Earlier they were folded inside in palm but now they were out and pointing towards me. Horrible highway road condition had many jerks and stops. It was matter of time and his finger tips were now touching my side boob. Slowly he moved his entire right hand out from his armpit. It was almost out as his fingers and palms were now visible was from side on.

He was playing modest by not touching me at all. He was using the bumps and humps of road to get tender touch of softies. I was kind of ok to this as there was no other option.

Driver took a big overtake on the road and entire car swing towards right side. This made me slide towards dad and his entire palm which was hanging on my side was now fully over my boob. He gently pressed it and the quickly removed his hand. He must have felt me without bra. He didn’t want to press my boobs further in such situation. His flat palm was over my right boob. My nipples were touching his palm under the t-shirt cloth. Due to car riding on road with bumper to bumper traffic there was enough friction between nipple, cloth and his palm.

Boobs were my most sensitive part of body. Manjit almost fucked me today. I was already sticky down under the skirt. With no panty air was rushing into my cunt. My skirt already rode up and half of the thigh was visible to all. The continuous touch of his hand started making me wet again. Blood started flowing in the boobs and nipples started getting hard. I am 100% sure he must have felt this development. His fingers slowly started bending between both the boobs. Flat hand now slowly took the shape of cup which was covering my right boob without pressing it at all. I felt his palm in nipple, fingers touching on left side of right boob and his wrist on the right side of boob. It was like touch and go.

Not touching it was making it more erotic. Occasional rub due to car movement was enough for him to get a hard on. With tilted eye I saw a rise in his front area over the trouser. I saw driver was also seeing this in the mirror but he also need to focus on the road. Our eyes met through the mirror and he braked the car in fear. When we braked it was good speed. We all moved in front due to jerk. Me being lightest moved most. My entire right boob got caught in dad’s hand cup. Arch of his cup was so right that his hand felt edge to edge skin of entire boob. Nipple smashed his palm and he this time couldn’t control himself and gave me a slight big squeeze. Fear was on his face after his act and hence he took his hand away after pressing the boob. It lit the fire in me but I do not want to do anything wrong.

I saw Swati Bhabhi was napping hard. She had an habit of taking nap in noon. Today we walked a lot and now this moving car made her sleepy.

Dad’s hand now reached side of my thigh. He was now touching bare thigh which was making me uncomfortable.

I saw him and he was seeing outside with no expression as nothing is being done inside the car. I decided to end this here.

Anjali: Dad, can I come in between.

He knew why I want to come.

JK: OK.

I stood up on the place inside car. I started moving little bit in middle. Dad also started sliding towards right gate. There was a time when I was standing infront of him. My moved my right leg further right. Dad slide in. Now he was having his both the legs between my right and left leg. Both my legs were bit stretched. Due to jerk on the road I was kind of falling behind. My butts were next to chest of dad. This made me further uneasy.

I almost lost my balance. Dad saw me. His hand came to support me from falling over his chest. Each of his hands were on bare legs holding me from mid-thigh. Touch of his hand on my thigh in car gave me a jolt. I wanted to finish it fast and I lifted my left leg to finally move in center of call.

Suddenly car moved in a big pothole. It created a up and down movement for all. His hand further moved upwards on thigh area. Now he was holding me little inside my skirt. It was very uncomfortable for me to get his touch on bare thighs. I again lifted my left leg to move but I lost my balance in the moving car. His hands were only doing formality of holding me.

I literally ended up falling on him. My butt struck his chest and then I slided down from his chest to his belly and finally landed on his front area. My thighs were across his legs. My butt hold was exactly over his hard member. I don’t know why but I felt his hard member almost touching my area between butt hole and pussy hole. I was feeling his cloth. I looked down and saw, due to sliding down on his body and his hands sliding up on the thigh ….my skirt moved up…. FULLY UP his hands were now on my hip bones which is join between leg and hip area. My skirt is fully up. I was without panty and my naked butts were on his laps and touching his hard on.

It was tremendous shock for me. I didn’t know what to do. He too was very embarrassed and must be on little pain as I sat on his pole. His hand moved from bone to my bare butt…. Oh God what he doing now? Both his hands were now cupping my butts.. bare butts.. He used his power and lifted me from my butts, It helped me to stand again, he finally slide to right and I in the center, I quickly sat in the middle.

It was sign of relief that finally it ended.

I picked up all the bags on the Swati Bhabhi side and moved it between me and dad. I piled them to avoid any physical contact. Dad was quiet now. He has definitely tasted the bare skin of my thigh, hip and butt. I sat on his hard member was not good to his reputation. He must be feeling shame of having hard on in car. But what he was thinking about me as I came here without bra and panty. What impression I was leaving. I was fearing if he question me on why I went like this or where I lost them in the mall.

Well now everything was settled and calm. We were crossing Malad. We will home in 10 mins max. Rain stopped and it was ok ok bright outside. I was sitting in middle. My skirt was still up which I forgot to correct after sitting.

Dad was looking outside of the window. Swati Bhabhi was still napping. I was deep in my thoughts.

DRIVER could easily ogle me now through big mirror. His eye was on my thigh, upper thigh, inner thigh… oh God he could he my bare pussy as my skirt was up and legs were spread on each side of middle partition of car. He could easy see my pussy now having lot of juices, glistering inside skirt. I didn’t want him to lose control of car I closed the gap between the legs and kept on bag on the leg.

We reached home. Dad came out first. I came out of other gate behind Swati Bhabhi avoiding any eye contact with him. We picked our bags and now we were in lift. Liftman again saw me in skirt and gave a top-down look. He was in mid 35s, short and dark man. I didn’t like him checking me this way. I gave him stare to which he smiled. Soon we reached on our top floor penthouse. We entered in house. Mehul Bhaiya was at home. Atul too was stuck in traffic. Mom was sitting in living room.

Mehul Bhaiya had a grand look of me in Skirt. He had wicked smile on his face without any word. Mom had angry expression but she didn’t speak any word. I quickly went upstairs. I went in bathroom and cleaned myself. I leaked a lot and my thighs were sticky. I came back wearing new clothes a long kurta and tight slacks. Kurta was of fitting and my petite body was looking good. My B cup boobs were showing good shape under new bra. Atul was also back. We were hungry and we quickly had our dinner

During dinner dad was very quiet today. Not sure what was running in his mind. Mehul was keep checking me in more friendly way. Out dinner was late and so we retired in bedroom quickly. Rain made weather mode cozy. I was feeling like getting out of cloth and dive in the bed. Atul was hungry like everyday. Soon he started kissing me. My kurta and slacks were out in no time. He too was nude quickly. He opened the drawer and had condom on.

He wanted to penetrate quickly.

Anjali: Atul, this is not good. You do it fast and leave me unattended.

Atul: Oh sorry. He understood what I wanted. He started caressing my body more. He was now kissing me on every inch of bare body. I slowly started feel hot. Finally devil in me took over. I pulled him over me grabbing him by his prick. He was shocked but was prepared. He slowly pushed in. My vagina took it to full length and he started stroking me hard. I knew he will come soon so I pushed him back and pulled his dick out. I sat on him and started rubbing my wet pussy on his bare chest. It gave me stimulation and I was nearing my orgasm. I moved back and slowly took his member in again. My hands were on his legs and I was holding him tight to control the flow with me

With my pushed hard on his I got a strong peak and orgasm

He felt pain but didn’t say anything. Slowly he started pushing in and out laying below me. I started riding now to give him what he wanted. He was about to come, I increased the speed and he erupted. I fell on his chest and kissed him. We separated and cleaned before sleep. I was thirsty but avoided doing down. We slept together. It was end of another eventful day. Dad’s expression were still puzzling me but sleep took over me finally…
Next morning it was all quiet. Dad was not facing me directly. I was not sure whether he was angry or he was feeling guilty of his act. I made sure that I will not expose anything to anybody at any cost.

I was wearing newly bought Kurtis and Slacks. Day went fine without any event. Evening as customary we had dinner together. It was Wednesday and we retired to bed by 10 PM. Atul was looking for usual session. I was feeling low on energy. I obeyed him for his every need and demand. He was done in 20 mins and then we slept.

It became normal routine for Thursday and Friday. We were just passing time in the day. I was searching for job and so Swati Bhabhi. Mom spending most of her time in her room and dad almost all around everywhere (walk, talk, card room, TV, etc.). Sex with Atul was routine. I enjoyed his banging but he failed to give me orgasm for three continuous day. I was getting used to it now.

Saturday was little different. Atul wanted to buy some clothes and we both went to mall. I was sure of not buying anything. Atul tried to kiss me in the lonely corners of shop but I refused him straight away. No means no for me. I was determined not to act or do anything which will lead to problem.

We reached home in the evening and had our dinner. Atul asked me for movie and we went movie together. Baahubali 2 was hit movie but I felt too much of action and bloodshed. I had severe headache by the end of the movie. We reached home at 1 AM and slept without any sex after long time. Atul too was very tired and didn’t ask for it.

Sunday started with my periods. My mood was not good. I told that to Atul and Swati Bhabhi. I mostly remained in my room watching TV and reading books. There was no chance of sex and that led Atul disappointed for the first time.

Monday to Thursday was super slow and with same routine. Since we got another maid house work was less. I was not taking any chance of expose and hence communication to others was less. Dad was also talking less. I guess he was more of guilt ridden than susceptible. Seeing me more quiet was not helping him either.

Friday morning I woke up with Atul kissing me on my lips and neck.

Anjali: Good Morning

Atul: Good Morning

Anjali: What happened? You are not going office?

Atul: No energy

Anjali: Why? What happened? Are you fine?

Atul: No problem as such. But last 5 days lonely in bed made me weak.

Anjali: Uff.. you scared me.

Atul: I am serious
Anjali: So what you want?

Atul: Milk

Anjali: OK. I will make for you

Atul: Its ready

Anjali: Then have it now

Atul: OK.

He came over me and started sliding my nightie straps down.

Anjali: What are you doing?

Atul: I want to drink milk

Anjali: Hello Mr. This is Friday morning. Control till evening

Atul: I wont survive till then

Anjali: OK. Let me give you survival dose.

I kissed him on his lips and neck and left the bed.

Atul: Jus this much?

Anjali: Yes. Come in evening early. Will feed you for last 5 days

Atul: I will wait.

Well Atul made my mood in the morning. I was kind of happy today with beautiful start of the day.

I went down to serve breakfast to everyone. They were happy to see me early from bed. Atul knew the reason.

Anjali: Atul, our door knob is now working. Push lock got stuck inside and now I have to lock the door separately.

Atul: OK. I will call carpenter tomorrow.

Anjali: (smiled)

Well after breakfast Atul and Mehul left. Swati Bhabhi and I were talking. Soon Mom-Dad was back from walk. Dad was happy looking me more jovial today. We had some talk around and then it was time for lunch. We all had lunch together. Mom went back to her room.

Me, Swati Bhabhi and Dad were in the living room.

Swati: Good to see you today more cheerful today

Anjali: Yes I am

Swati: Any reason?

Anjali: Nothing as such. There was one problem which started last week.

I was talking about my monthly periods. Dad got alerted on what I was saying. He was ready to leave. I saw him and I understood that he is still afraid of facing me.

Swati: Now?

Anjali: Now I am getting better. Also everything around is better now which gave me confidence.

Swati: Good

JK: Good to see you. House was boring otherwise

Anjali: It was boring before me also?

JK: No no. But after you came we got habit of seeing you two talking. Swati was lonely

Anjali: Only Bhabhi?

JK: Yes she was.. I mean we all felt.

Anjali: (smiled)

Swati: Anjali, I am going out today. I was preparing for interviews since long. Today they have called us for classroom discussion.

Anjali: Now I am talking and in good mood and you are going

Swati: Sorry little girl. I will be back by 6 pm

Anjali: 6 PM??? It is just 1:30 PM now

Swati: Can’t help. Its 3 hrs workshop.

Anjali: Boring Bhabhi. Leave me alone

Swati: Why alone. Dad is here to give you company.

JK: mmeeee. What I can do between you young people.

Swati: Talking

JK: No no. I will sleep today and then will go card room.

Anjali: I told you. You are leaving me alone

Swati: What if I go on job

Anjali: Then it will be different.
Swati: OK baba. I am not going

Anjali: No no. You go.

Swati: Sure?

Anjali: 100%

Swati: OK.

Swati Bhabhi left before 2 and dad went to his room.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:14 PM