Anjali: I pulled the shirt out.

Manjit: Oh shit is not shirt

Anjali: Then?

Manjit: It is something else not shirt

Anjali: What something else?

Manjit: I guess your panty.

Anjali: Oh God…

Manjit: Let me try.

He tried pulling it slowly doing all the tricks but no option.
Manjit: Can I try from inside?

Anjali: Do whatever but take me out quickly. I need to go.

Manjit sat below on knees and moved his hand inside the skirt. His hands were moving between the thighs. It was difficult for him to move hand inside. He said sorry but moved ahead. I did spread my legs which allowed his hand to reach to my panty covering my butts. His hands were touching my bare thighs and it was making me uncomfortable. He tried to pull panty part out which was stuck in zip but he was not succeeding. His touches on bare thighs started making me leak in my panties

He said me try other way. Her turned me to his side. Now I was facing him. His eyes quickly went on the shirt which was showing my braless perky boobs. That conical shape was clear on the tight shirt. I was standing helpless waiting for his next helping move. He sat on the floor asking me to spread the legs. I did. He moved his face between the legs to see the panty stuck in the zip.

I don’t know but I felt unsafe and I ended up quickly bringing legs close to each other. That squeezed his face and he got hit on his cheeks and ear. He moved out and was angry

Manjit: What is this?

Anjali: Oh sorry. I didn’t mean it. I am sorry

Manjit: OK. But allow me to help

Anjali: OK. Promise wont do it again

Manjit moved down and now his face was below the skirt. He tilted his face up to see. My God he was have full view to my panty inside the skirt. I was dying of shame. It was very strange feeling. I started leaking badly now. He tried again to pull the panty but no success. His try and my condition made me very very wet. I was fearing that he will know my condition. But I was optionless. He tried last time to pull it but his hand slipped from my butt to pussy area. My panty was wet and so his fingers got wet. He took his hand out.

Manjit: Are you OK?

Anjali: (breathing heavy) Yeeesss.

Manjit: Looks like panty will not come out now. It is little wet.

Oh god. What I am hearing from a man of my age. I am wet in small room.

Anjali: Any other option.

Manjit: I don’t think so. Else you can get billing done at the counter. Also we cannot tear dress off. Let me try hard pulling zip down

Manjit moved back and he asked me to lift shirt up but shirt was coming to his way.

Manjit: I am afraid it will not come out. This tight shirt is not helping either. Its portion is coming down again and again. Can we take this off.

Anjali: No no. please

Manjit: OK. But I am also stuck like your panty.

Anjali: I cannot. I am not wearing bra. Oh god my clothes are still the fitting room. Can you bring them first

Manjit slowly opened the door. He saw one salesman near there room. I too saw somebody moving there. He closed the door again.

Manjit: Madam it is risky to my job to go out like this.

Anjali: I am stuck. My Bhabhi would be looking for me. Can you please help.

Manjit: I can but you need to take shirt out as it will get spoiled. You are very wet.

Anjali: (dying of shame). ….. OK

I opened the buttons and took the shirt off my shoulders. Manjit took the shirt and hanged on the hook. I was folding my hands to hide my boobs which were partially visible to Manjit. I could easily see the tent in his trousers.

He stood behind me. His one hand on was on the skirt and another on zip. He gave one strong jerk. I was not holding anything. I was standing folding my hands covering my boobs. His jerk made me lose my balance and I ended up hitting mirror.

Anjali: ooooh

Manjit; Sorry

Anjali: Its ok.

Manjit: I am going to give another jerk. Can you hold the wall please.

I had no option but to go shameless. I released my hands and kept both the hands on the wall next to my chest. My position was like I was under arrest and Manjit is scanning and searching mybody.

To my bad luck I was standing towards mirror. Both my boobs were up showing him in the mirror. He saw me in the mirror. His eyes widened like a ping pong ball. My boobs got bigger due to situation and nipple were very hard. They were so pointy that they can penetrate wall.

Manjit: Hold wall tight. Lean on it completely

Anjali: OK

Manjit: Let me test.

He shaked me little and I was off balance

Manjit: Not this way. You will injure yourself.

He moved his hand to my waist. His bare hands made me tremble on the spot. He was not happy. He pushed me from back and ask me to stand with more power on the floor. He asked me to lean in an angle. I was doing wrong. He got hold on my back just on the side of boobs. His fingers were brushing sides of my boobs. I was feeling high. My breathing went high. I was not able to handle those manhandling touches. He did bigger act then my anticipation. He moved both his hands from behind to my boobs. He cupped them. I was about to speak but he said.

Manjit: Lean properly and keep these away from mirror. You will end up hurting it. Now I am going to do hard try. We don’t have time.

In all this talk he squeezed them thrice and pinched nipple once. All this made me shudder. My panty must be not dropping water on the floor.

He removed his hand and once again he got hold of skirt and then he gave tight jerk to zip. Zip came down and with the force skirt. But… but… the stuck panty ripped into two pieces came off. It was on the floor. Somebody and wipe the floor with that wet panty. It was so so wet. I was there standing dumb folded, stark nude.. not a single piece of thread on the body. My shaved pussy was shining in the bright light of small room. I tried hiding my modesty with my hands. One hand on the top of my cunt and another bending and hiding boobs. Manjit saw everything.

His hands came on my waist. He tried to turn me around but my body was stiff. He tried again but no way I am going to move towards him. He unlocked the door and tried to turn me again. I was fearing if he opens the door. I TURNED… He locked the door. He came next to me. Lifted my face from the chin and pressed his lips on mine. He slowly started sucking it. His hands took my hands away from my body. I was now standing nude with no cover. He moved inches back and saw naked beauty of his life.

His hands went on my boobs and he gave me gentle squeeze. He cupped it and then took the nipple in his mouth. He started sucking it. His another hand went on my pussy and his finger moved on pussy lips. My legs slowly drifted apart giving him more space. His finger went in. Entire cunt was leaking a lot and was slippery. He sucked my boobs again and my hand came on his head. I moved his hand into my boobs pressing them hard on it. He sucked and sucked hard and I was playing with his hairs and pushing his head on my breast. He got the signal. He moved back and unzipped his trouser. He took his hard member out. He was having quiet average size but very hard. I can see all the veins.

He moved towards me and got hold of both the thighs. He started spreading them to create more space.

Anjali: No. Please no

Manjit: Just 5 mins. It will be quickie.

Anjali: Please

Manjit knew that I was super horny. I was not in position to say no. He knew it will be tough in that position. He turned me and pulled my hips back. He leaned his body and positioned tip of his shaft on my pussy hole. He moved back to give the jerk. I knew his push will break everything. He took the position and gave a hard push on my pussy.

Oooohh…aaaah……….oouuchh….came out of HIS mouth.

To his bad luck I slipped down in fear. His hard member ended up hitting my lower back. He was in pain. I took the shirt and wore it. He tried to stop but his pain was not allowing him. I took the skirt and wore it without panty. I opened the door and moved out of that small room. To my fear one another salesman saw me. My shirt buttons were not properly done but I was not caring at all.

I quickly moved in the previous room. Took the shirt and skirt out and wore my tee and skirt. I didn’t see my bra there. I didn’t have time either.

I didn’t want to make the scene to I picked up another pair of shirt and skirt and quickly did the billing. I got my bags. I turned around and saw in far Manjit was standing. Pain was on his face … I know it was not physical this time. It was of losing opportunity of having a beauty like me.

I came and searched for Swati Bhabhi. She was there holding all the bags. Dad was also there. I was holding my bags high enough to hide the braless tshirt.

Swati: We are late now. Let us go quickly.

Anjali: Sure. I am done.

We came out. It was raining now. Dad called for Ola but it left us as we were late. Finally we got Yellow-Black taxi.

Dad was about to sit in front but its window was broken was water was coming in.

Swati: Dad you sit behind with us.

JK: OK.

Swati Bhabhi went it. He called me inside to sit in between. I was hesitating to sit in between.

Swati: Come in Anjali. Dad can sit in corner.

Anjali: No, I want to sit in corner (I meant for sitting on corner and Swati in middle)

JK: Its raining. You want corner. OK I will sit in middle.

He entered inside the car and sat in middle. I was now left with no option. I sat on the corner. Swati Bhabhi was holding lot of bags which she kept between her and dad. I was having only on bag which I kept on my lap hiding my chest.

JK: Oh God. Its huge traffic on the road. We are late and its raining.

We were adjusting in the car and his elbow touched side of my boobs which were braless. My soft tender boobs felt his hard touch; He turned towards me to see my expression. In fear I just closed my eyes…….
We were adjusting in the car and his elbow touched side of my boobs which were braless. My soft tender boobs felt his hard touch; He turned towards me to see my expression. In fear I just closed my eyes…….

Closing of eyes was misinterpreted by him. He thought I am tired and relaxing. He didn’t move his elbow from side of my right boob. Thin material of T-shirt was making is uneasy for me. With jerks on the road in heavy traffic sometimes it was hurting me.

JK: I will take minimum 1 hr to reach. Look at the traffic

Swati: I have to go and cook

JK: Don’t worry Beta.

Dad picked his mobile and called Mehul

Mehul: Hello Dad

JK: We are stuck in traffic. Can you order food from outside. It will take 1 hr for us

Mehul: OK Dad

JK: Bye

Mehul: Bye

Swati: Dad you are such a sweetheart. I will come shopping everyday

JK: Everyday it wont rain. Also everyday our young girl wont make us late…ha ha ha

I made bad face (mock anger) to which both were laughing.

We were crawling on the highway. It pouring as it usually in Mumbai.

JK: If this young lady will sleep then we all will feel that our journey is 10 hrs. Wake up Anjali and he pushed his elbow in me which literally smashed my right boob

Anjali: aaahh

JK: What happened?

Anjali: Nothing. Just this push.

JK: You are strong girl. See yesterday how bravely you faced fire and then fainted… ha ha ha

Swati: (giggling)

Anjali: You are making fun of me

JK: Sorry. I was just getting bored..

Suddenly gust of wind and lot of water came in from the broken window of the cab on the left side. I was sitting on the rear seat on the left side and I got some on my face.

Anjali: Ooops… water…

JK: Driver, take care.

Driver: Sir, cant help. Its raining.

JK: Anjali, take some bags from Swati and keep above you. That will safe guard you.

Swati: Yes take this one.

We picked up couple big polybags and kept on the back of front seat. On we hanged it between the seat. It was like small fort wall now. Bags on front and sides to shield me from water.

All arrangements short lived as window on my side started leaking. Some water started seeping in.

Anjali: Oouch. Now water is coming from my door itself.

JK: I will sit that side. You come in between. Driver stop the car.

Driver: Sir how can I stop in on mid-road.

JK: OK we will move inside car. Anjali, You stand up, I will slide to your place and then you can come to mine

Anjali: No dad. I am fine. We will be home soon.

JK: Are you sure.

Anjali: Yes.

JK: OK. Let me know if want to exchange anytime.

Anjali: Sure.

We hardly covered 25% of route in 20 mins. It is going to take 40-45 mins more for sure.

Water didn’t stop seeping. Cold window was making me shiver further. Dad saw me in cold. He unexpected got hold of my arm which was sleeveless and pulled me 3-4 inches towards his side.
I was not ready for it but my body allowed him as I too wanted to move away from cold window.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:13 PM