Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Why dad stopped me from working and asked Swati Bhabhi to start first? Was it his plan to find free time with me alone?
Tired body went in sleep in no time. Questions in mind got more time to find answer.
Morning I woke up late as usual. I rushed into bathroom, got fresh and came down in floral printed sari.

Atul and Mehul were having breakfast. Mom-dad went for the walk. I saw Swati Bhabhi coming out of kitchen with some pancakes. She was wearing Salwar Kurti. There was no doubt that she was looking ravishing. Her big bust 34 C were coming so sharp in tight Kurta. Her round hips were poking out clearly. I cannot imagine how much a Sari can hide for a girl. May this the reason old people want us to wear Sari and hide our curves.

Anjali: Wow Bhabhi you are looking so beautiful in this dress.

Swati: Thanks Anjali

Anjali: You had it?

Swati: I have couple. We wear only on vacation time

Anjali: I don’t have any.

Swati: Then wear Jean or other dress which have have (winked)

Anjali: Bhabhi those are very short

Mehul: So what, nobody is stopping you.

We all were surprised to hear that from Mehul. Swati Bhabhi’s eyes were out and big and staring hard on Mehul. I kind of taken back knowing what happened a night before. Atul took it easy.

Mehul: I was just kidding. Let girls wear what they want. Right Atul?

Atul: Yes. Yes. Why not?

Anjali: You mean mini skirt?

Atul: Yes please.

Anjali: Shut up. You will again send us in Sari… may be in Burqas.

JK: Who is sending you in Burqas.. (Dad-Mom were back)

Anjali:… nannn No one… I mean nobody.

JK: (Laughing) So Anjali you want to wear Burqah ??

Anjali: (sheepishly) No

JK: You are again in Sari today?

Anjali: I don’t have Salwar Kurtas

JK: Then wear Jean or Skirt

Rekha: JK?

JK: I was kidding. In fact what is the problem if they wear what they like?

Rekha: I don’t want to debate. I am tired and going in my room. Swati bring my breakfast inside.

JK: Poor old lady….

Rekha: hunn..

JK: Ha ha …sorry dear. Take rest

Swati: Dad, you are too much

JK: OK girls. Let us go for shopping today. I know you don’t have many clothes and I don’t want to see Sari accidents anymore

Anjali: Wow. I will be ready in 30 mins

Swati: Hello young girl. We will go after lunch

Anjali: OK.

Well time went away fast. We were done with lunch. Mom was feeling pain in knees so she went to afternoon nap. We went to our rooms to get ready. Radha was there to help mom.

Swati: Anjali, you are coming in Sari?

Anjali: I don’t have option.

JK: What option?

Anjali: I mean no Jeans or slacks

Swati: You can wear skirt

Anjali: (whispering) That is very short. We got it for Goa.

JK: What you whispering Anjali?

Swati: Her skirt is short. I am 2 size big to her so mine will not come good on her.

JK: But how will try Jean on Blouse Petticoats? Wear what you have Anjali

Anjali: Dad but?

JK: what but?

Anjali: I am feeling awkward

JK: Why you have that skirt for. Wearing in bedroom?

Anjali: No. We got it in Goa.

JK: So you wore in Goa in public. Right? Then what is the problem here in mall?

Anjali: Oookkkk

I went quickly upstairs. I breathing was very fast. I changed into Tee and Skirt. I pinked biggest Skirt which was 4 inches above knees. I was feeling so odd. I was shivering.

They I realized dad saw my legs yesterday. What is new now. Let us go now. Once I will wear it will be normal norms in future.

I came out in short skirt

Swati: Wow Anjali. You are looking hot (cutting words in mouth.) .. I mean beautiful

JK: It is good dress. Let us move down fast. I have called for Ola Cab.

We went into lift. I was feeling little odd. Lift man was seeing me. More to that he was looking dad and we two girls together in modern outfits. We reach ground floor. Cab was there.

Dad sat on the first seat and we both on the back side.

JK: We are going Oberoi Mall. Is it fine?

Swati: It is fine.

Anjali: Dad, one question. We will be in ladies section. What you will do in mall

JK: I will roam around and flirt will ladies of my age… ha ha ha

We all laughed a lot. His sense of humor was good and little witty.

JK: I have already planned. I got movie ticket for “Sachin: A Billion Dreams”. You girls can shop for 2-3 hrs.

Swati: Wow. You are smart

JK: It was good chance. Old lady doesn’t want to move. You wont like cricket movie and boys have no time. So I am getting company to travel to mall and then my favorite time pass.

I was happy and relaxed that he will not be around. We reached Goregaon in 30 mins. It was OK OK traffic during noon time.

Dad went to movie hall. We both started shopping.

Anjali: I want to buy Jeans, track pants, lots of tees, office skirts and shirts. Also Kurtas and slacks

Swati: I too almost same.

Anjali: Great.

We roamed around shops and picked up lots of clothes. Since we were sure of our sizes we did mostly window shopping. We were tired in 2 hrs. 30 mins movie was still left.

Swati: I am hungry.

Anjali: I am not. I need to buy couple of pencil skirts and shirts for office interviews.

Swati: You go and buy. I will eat something food court here.

Anjali: Bhabhi come na

Swati: No I am very tired. It is ok. You go and buy. I will take care of bags. I will have something else will die

Anjali: No, please come

Swati: I am not young girl like you

Anjali: You are just 8 years elder

Swati: That is good enough. Now go and finish. Dad will be soon out. We need to go back on time before Western Express Highways chokes

Anjali: OK. I will be back in 30 mins

Swati: Cool. Hope you have credit card

Anjali: Yes

I went into Van Huesen. I picked up couple of formal shirts, blazer and petite skirts. I tried couple of shirts but those were not looking good because of my bra type. My bra was more for Tee but not for formal shirts. I came out to see sales girl but there was only one who as very busy in billing and helping couple of other customers.

I hesitantly asked a salesman.

Anjali: Do we keep formal bra?

Manjit (Salesman): Sorry madam

Anjali: Uff, how I will see shirt fittings?

Manjit: It should be same on all bras

Anjali: No. My bra is more t-shirt. I am wearing flat one which is not right measure for shirt

Manjit: Are you sure?

Anjali: Who made you salesman? I wore it during college internal viva and exams

Manjit: I am ok if you are saying. By the way I am here since 2 years now.

Manjit was looking young Punjabi boy. Hairy and fair. He was looking fit and his voice was husky.

Anjali: OK OK.

Let me try on it. I went in the change room. I wore the shirt but boobs were looking flat. I thought of trying without bra and see how they are looking. I took the shirt and bra out and wore the shirt again.

Wow now fitting was awesome. The roundness of perky boobs made all the difference. I took my skirt out and wore the pencil skirt. It was little hard to pull the zip up on the back but I finally got it. I pulled shirt inside and it was perfect dress for office. My curves were coming out good. It was looking classy. I liked the combination of cream shirt, brown skirt. It was coming good on my fair colors. Shirt was looking good with both boobs raised high and nipple peeking.

I decided on the dress and thought of buying same fitting for other colors. It was already 15 mins over and I wanted to go back quickly. I raised my hand back to pull the skirt’s zip down but it was coming down at all. Zip was coming down ½ inch and then was getting stuck to something. I tried hard but can’t. I lost my patience. I went out and asked

Anjali: Manjit, this zip got stuck in the back. Can somebody help

Manjit: Tailor is not here. Salesgirl is out. I am afraid nobody can.

Anjali: You can bill this skirt and I will go wearing this.

Manjit: I guess it will be tough. Barcode in the skirt in the inner side. You have to lift entire skirt up on the counter to get it scanned. That wont look good

Anjali: You can scan another one.

Manjit: Sorry. We are not allowed to.

Anjali: Uff.. can you help me?
Manjit: Me?

Anjali: I don’t have option. It is fine. You can help me.

Manjit: I cannot pull here in open.

Anjali: Then let us go fitting room.

Manjit: I cannot go there with you. I will lose my job

Anjali: Then what?

Manjit: One option. If you are ok.

Anjali: Tell me fast

Manjit: We have one small staff change room.

Anjali: OK fine.

We went on the other corner of room. Manjit scanned the shop as nobody looking at him. We quickly entered the room. I locked the door from inside. It was small room of 3X4 feet with one fan and mirror on one wall. I stood there and Manjit was behind me pulling zip down

Anjali: This way it wont come. Can you sit and pull down.

Manjit sat on the floor on his knees. His face was between my thighs on the back side. He was trying hard to unzip skirt. Skirt was tight with skirt inside.

Manjit: Can you pull shirt out of skirt please. I see that shirt clothe is stuck.
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:13 PM