Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Rekha: Swati, is food ready? I am hungry

Swati: Yes mom.

Rekha: Let us arrange on dining table.

We got everything on table. All four started eating food. While eating I noticed that Dad was looking at me. I looked at him to which he smiled. I ended up giving him smile.

Swati Bhabhi was keep chatting about small things and we forgot about time when we finished the lunch.

JK: Rekha, you were sleeping but we had one disaster averted

Rekha: Which? What happened?

JK: Anjali sari caught fire while making tea. See here (showing her the bag)

Swati: Yes mom. Dad were there searching sugar. He saw and helped Anjali.

Rekha: Oh my God. Anjali, are you fine.

Anjali: I am good. No burns. Thanks to Dad.

JK: It was our luck that you ran out of sugar and called me to search.

JK: Don’t tell to Mehul & Atul over phone. They will be afraid and worry too much. I will tell them tonight.

Dad was instant hero after saving me. He saved the sari for showing mom. May be to impress her and remind me to his heroism.

We retired to our rooms for rest post lunch. I was thinking about Dad. I realized he exploited my situation to maximum extend. How shamelessly he was moving hands on my legs and thighs. He even saw my nipple uncovering torn blouse. Swati Bhabhi saved me from him else he would made me nude then and there. If not nude then he would have sure kissed my boobs or touched my panties.

Oh God….what I am thinking? I should thank him for saving my life. What he did to me was nothing in compare to saving my life.

I was in dilemma on Dad’s behavior. I left it for future. I have planned to take care in future to avoid such situation. Mehul Bhaiya was no less. He too pressed my boobs for saving me. I cannot tell all this to anyone as both saved me from problems. I fell asleep in my thoughts.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Evening Atul and Mehul were back. We had and dinner. Mom was about to retire in the room.

JK: Rekha wait we need to talk.

Rekha: What?

JK: Wait.

Rekha: OK

JK: Boys, I wanted to tell you about incident which we had in the morning (he explained all)

Mehul: Whaat… you didn’t call us

Atul: Yes dad.

JK: Calm down. It was all done and we were safe. There was no point of alarming you people in office.

Mehul: (seeing burned sari) I think we should not be wearing Sari in the house and kitchen

Atul: I agree Brother. It is risky

Mehul: Dad, Mom … what you say

Rekha: But it is our tradition

Mehul: What your tradition will do mom. Taking life of Anjali. It could have been disaster which we all would have regretted whole life. Time to adopt modern world

Rekha: No, I don’t want them to roam in vulgar clothes. Not my tradition

JK: (Angry) Rekha, its enough. If you think we are not valuing your tradition then you go back to your village or we all will move to NEW and SAFE house. I cannot risk my girls life for your stupid traditions

Rekha: I cannot believe what you say

JK: Do I need to repeat?

Mehul: Its no harm. Nobody is wearing vulgar. Infact Sari is more open and can be vulgar at the times.

Atul: Mom, you are old now. See how girls wear Jeans, Skirts. I think it is ok. We live in Mumbai’s posh society. We look too orthodox.

Mehul: Right Atul. I sometimes feel that Swati is overloaded with clothes when we go in the party. People see me us joker and cruel husband

JK: Enough guyz. I have decided. My girls will wear what they want. They are smart enough to understand what is vulgar and what is not.

Rekha: If all is decided by you then why I am here.

JK: You are part of family

Rekha: I don’t think so. Nobody listening me

JK: You are not suggesting. You are forcing. Why you live in this house. Why you don’t go to village and practice your traditions

Rekha: (started crying).

Swati: Dad, you are too harsh. We are ok with Sari

Anjali: Yes. Don’t say anything to her.

JK: See them. They care about you and you are one who want to burn them in house. Not sure tomorrow’s news paper would have come with “Cruel Mother In Law burned newly wed for dowry”. You never know

Dad’s last like did the trick. Mom was scared now like anything. She surrendered

Rekha: OK. Wear what you feel is safe. But my one request nothing vulgar.

JK: Vulgar means?

Rekha: I mean they should be fully covered

JK: What you want slave?

Rekha: uff.. I mean not wearing what heroine wears in movies.

Mehul: ha ha ha Mom. You are too much. Nobody is wearing bikini in house

Atul: Bhaiya you are too much. I guess Salwar-Kurti, Jeans-Tee, Skirt-Top should be good

Rekha: Skirt ???????

Atul: Not above knees.

I and Swati Bhabhi were so so happy. How a small fire incident got the freedom for us. We were happy and then Dad exploded another bomb

JK: One more thing Rekha.

Rekha: Now what?

JK: Anjali was looking for Job you know very well. I want Swati also to look for it. We can have one more maid. Both are talented girls and should not waste time in cooking

Rekha: You are the one who wanted Swati at home.

JK: Might be early but now I have decided. If she wants to work then she should.

Swati: Thanks Dad.

JK: One request to Anjali

Anjali: What?

JK: Can you start searching job after Swati will get it. We do not want you both to leave together. Let your mom settle with time

Anjali: Sure dad.

Swati: I can stay longer. Let Anjali start first. She will get job faster than me

Anjali: No Bhabhi. You are Engineer. You will get quickly. My search will go on. No experience and I am just BBA from small town.

Mehul: Why don’t you do some courses first.

Atul: Nice idea. You upgrade your skills. Classes will be hardly 2 hrs a day. In 3-6 months you will get job.

JK: That is good. Its decided.

We all were ok and excited.

After all long talk we all moved in our bedroom. I was supper happy.

I pulled Atul and started kissing him. He was surprised with my action. He knew why I am kissing him so passionately.

I was kissing him non-stop. This heated him badly. He unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it on the ground. Then I heard sound of buckle and zip. There goes his trouser. I was no touching his bare chest. He took the lead now. He started kissing me on lips, neck and chest area.

He pulled my sari and I was making rounds. Entire sari was out and I was standing in blouse and petticoat.

He lifted me his arms and literally threw me on the bed.

He came over me and started kissing me my belly button. Oh God it was so amazing.

He released and opened the drawer. I knew he is pulling condom. Anticipation of fuck made me more hot. I started getting wet.

With the condom he got long hankie. He rolled it and kept in on my eyes.

Anjali: What are you doing?

Atul: Wait and watch

He lifted my head slightly and tied hankie on my eyes. I was completely blind now. It was amazing feeling

He told me not to take it off and feel what he is doing. It was new feeling. I was excited and very much horny.

His hand went down and he started pulling petticoat up. Soon my petticoat was on knees. He then kissed me on lips and unhooked first two hooks of blouse. Part of my boobs were now exposed to him. His hand again moved to petticoat and now he was moving it up exposing my thighs. His hand was traveling on my lower thighs and was gripping its soft muscles.

He unhooked 3rd hook now out of 5. My boobs were now how more from the bra area. His hand again moved to lift petticoat but this time he couldn’t lift it as they were tucked below my thighs. I can sense what he was trying. He hand landed on my bare thighs and now started travelling up.

.OH GOD…..his act reminded me of today’s event. Situation was identical. That time I had to close the eyes and now Atul tied cloth over me. He is exactly rubbing where I was rubbed earlier.

I was not expecting him to unhook the last two hooks. He left the thigh and unhooked the last two hooks. His hand went behind and I lifted the back. He unclasped the bra and it popped up. His hand again went below and tried to put petticoat up.

Now my brain was searching for the bra sitting on boobs. Atul’s hand came and he slowly started moving bra up. Since I was laying tilted on left side it was easy for him to pull bra from right side. He moved the bra up and exposed my right boob. He could see my nipple now. It was erect hot and hard.

I was not believing what is happening. How entire flow repeated within the span of 12 hours.

Dad finally saw my right boob and then bell ranged.

I started anticipating knock and doorbell but I was in bedroom. Only think happened was Atul’s lips came on my nipple and he sucked it. It ranged all the bells in my mind.

My legs drifted apart and his hand was now on my pussy mound. My panty was soaking wet. He then moved his hand to waistband and slowly pulled my panty off.
I was imagining him doing it. My next anticipation was him lifting me and pulling blouse and bra off. He did exactly same. There on the bed I was topless and having only petticoat on the body.

My next guess was Atul to untie knot of petticoat. He didn’t do that. I was waiting. With closed eyes I started searching. I saw him next to me. I raised my hands and pulled his arm. He turned towards me. It was not Atul, it was his Dad. Yes it was dad. I was shocked and helpless there. I felt his hands on my thighs again. He moved petticoat further up and came between me. My pussy was already wet and slippery. I felt touch of tip of his hard cock over it. He gripped my thighs. My hands automatically went to his arms. I was holding his arms hard. I wanted him to stop there but he pushed it. My slippery cunt ate the entire cock in one go. It created waves of pleasures in the body.

I knew dad was strong man but never thought he will be so hard. He pulled out again and pushed inside me with more thrust. He started ramping inside me.

I was feeling waves of pleasure now. He was rough. He was not caring about me. He was holding my thighs. He lifted both the legs vertical. It narrowed the access to the pussy. He again positioned his cock to pussy and pushed again. This time it touched walls of vagina to greater surface area. He started humping rough and tight.

I released he hands. My boobs were bouncing hard. They were moving up and down and shaking badly. I gripped them to support. I got a hit on my hand. I removed my hands from the boobs. My legs drifted again and he started kissing me on belly and then moved to my boobs. He took my nipple in the mouth and gave me hard thrust. It was uncontrollable that time. I came heavily. It was strong orgasm.

He felt my body stiffened. He kept ramping me hard and kissing me. He too finally came.

He bought his face near to me and started kissing me. His big moustaches were making small poked around my lips and above.

Anjali: Your moustaches are bad. It is scratching me badly…

Atul: Mine????

I was shocked to hear his voice. I took the hankie off my eyes. I saw him over me. My God!! What I was feeling till now was my imagination only. I felt happy and guilty at the same time.

Atul: Anjali???

Anjali: Yes, yours this tiny ones. They are rubbing me

Atul: I shaved yesterday only.

Anjali: So shave daily.

Atul: OK. But I was wondering, how mom survived dad’s big Moustache in her whole life.

Reminding of Dad made me feel itchy. I came out of bed and was standing nude.

Atul: Wow my naked beauty

Anjali: Bad boy.

Atul: Who? You started

Anjali: Its like if I would have not started then you would have slept alone?

Atul: I know but..

Anjali: You told you to blindfold me

Atul: You enjoyed. I felt like you were thinking someone else…

My God. How he sensed it?

Anjali: It is your imagination. Don’t talk to me.

Atul: OK baba.

Anjali: Better.

Atul: So my girl will be roaming in tiny skirt from tomorrow

Anjali: Tiny. Are you crazy?

Atul: I am feeling pity for Mehul Bhaiya and Dad. You will raise temperature of the house in modern outfit.

Anjali: Atul, please stop this

Atul: Ok ok. I was just kidding. They are family.

Anjali: Exactly.

I went in bathroom and cleaned myself. I came to back in nightie.

Atul was in bed almost sleepy. We kissed again and he drifted in sleep.

I was still thinking..

Why I assumed dad in place of Atul? Why I allowed him to fuck me?

Now we can wear modern dresses. Atul already pointed out that Dad and Mehul will feel hots.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:13 PM