Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
He was also young male aging around 34. Touch of boobs is something they imagine every 10 mins. When my boobs touched his palms in a natural reaction his palms folded in a manner how you grip cricket ball when someone suddenly throw them at you. Within a split second his fingers were around boobs grabbing them like big balls. I was on him and he was hanging on the platform edge. He didn’t release my boobs rather his hands gave me half squeeze. It shocked me more and I couldn’t move back in that shock state. He thought that I am willingly on him and this time he gave little tighter squeeze to them. It definitely annoyed me. I moved back from him. He too got chance to straighten up.

Anjali: Sorry, I slipped.

Mehul: I am also sorry for scaring you. I was not expecting you there.
Anjali: Me neither.

Mehul: Hope you are fine. No hurt

Anjali: No. I am fine. Thanks.

Mehul: Sorry again, I didn’t get any chance to correct myself… I mean my position….I … I mean my hands..wwwwent on wrong place

Anjali: (shy and annoyed). Its ok. It was accident. Good Night

Mehul: (sign of relief) Thanks. Good Night then

I moved out of kitchen. He was still there. I stopped and turned back to ask

Anjali: I wasted all water. Sorry you have fill new bottle.

Mehul: No its ok.

Though it was dark but I could easily make out the hard on he was having. How could he can have hard on for me. He is brother of my husband. I wanted to put him in tough position but I refrained. I quickly moved to bedroom and closed the door. I went in bathroom and was shocked to see in the bright light that both my nipples were clearly visible from thin clothe of nightie. The nipples were hard and more prominent with wet cloth. My boobs were showing true round shape which only blind man can neglect to see.

How could Mehul avoid this? Infact I landed on him and his hands were on my boobs accidently. I guess it was tough situation for him. No male can control.

… But he did squeeze my boobs. First one can be accidental but second one which was tight was not accidental. He took the advantage… He is no monk.. He is young male…I saw his hard on…. a big hard on

… do I look so sexy??

I took the nightie out. I saw myself in mirror. Those two hard boobs.. I started playing with him gently… I squeezed them.. I started feeling wet down.. unfulfilled pussy was wanting more… I took the electric tooth brush again.. moved inside…I moved it on vibrating mode…It was divine feeling… my blood started flowing faster and faster…. My boobs got bigger and firm… nipples were very hard… I just closed my eyes… I started pressing them… my pussy was about to burst .. I pressed my boobs again….

Oh God…… oh God……I pressed hard for the final time…… I came heavily……

I just cleaned the brush and came back in the room. I wore T-Shirt and panty.

I moved inside blanket. Atul was snoring.. I just cuddled him and dived in the deep sleep…. This time it was very satisfying sleep…..
Next morning I woke up late. It was 9 AM. Atul and Mehul already left for the office. Mom-dad were back from the morning walk.

I took bath. Atul kept the Sari of his choice for me with a note. Note says he want to see me in this sari when he will back from the office. I loved the sari and color. Blouse was with inbuilt bra. I got why Atul was looking for this sari. He knew its for him to open braless blouse and access my boobs. I was feeling shy but I went with his likes. I wore the blouse and sari and came down.

Anjali: Bhabhi..?

JK: She went for Grocery shopping.

Anjali: Good Morning dad! Sorry I slept late.

JK: No problem my child

Rekha: But you have to change your habit. You are coming down at 10 AM. There is lot of work.

Anjali: Sorry Mom.

JK: Don’t go behind kids now. We can afford one more help.

Rekha: Why more helps?

JK: Anjali is looking for job. She will anyway go office sooner or later.

Rekha: Why she need to?

JK: Let her do. Why you want all to work in kitchen. Infact I want Swati also to go office, after all she did her Engineering in IT.

Anjali: Is Bhabhi S/w Engineer?

JK: Yes she is. She was in Mehul’s office where they met. This old lady didn’t allow her to work after marriage.

Rekha: Why you are calling me old?

JK: OK. You are young at 55. I am old at 56. Happy?

Anjali: (giggling) But you both don’t look in 50s. You are fit.

JK: Thanks. But this lady cannot walk stair.

Rekha: Stop talking about me and my joints. I am problem but I am fit. Anyways I am going for sleep now

JK: See now you are tired after simple walk in the morning

Rekha: hunn

Anjali: I will make tea for me. You want some?

JK: Sure. I would love to

Rekh: No. I am done. She went angry in her room and closed the door

JK: Ignore her. She is sleepy

I went to make tea. Water was boiling with tea leaves. I added milk and sugar. I went out to ask dad.

Anjali: How much Sugar?

JK: 2 spoons.

Anjali: OK.

Sugar box was empty. I was looking for it here and there.

Anjali: Dad, you know where Bhabhi store Sugar.

JK: I don’t remember. Let me search.

He came in kitchen. We started looking boxes. During search I saw him, he looks perfectly fit. His arms were strong compare to both his sons. His black grey hairs makes him more royal. His thick moustaches brings more youngness on his face.

JK: Here we go. I got it

Anjali: Thank. (Adding sugar in the tea) You like Ginger?

JK: Yes

Anjali: OK.

I took out piece of ginger from the fridge. I saw the water bottle in the fridge door. It reminded me of last night event. I had smile on my face. I took the grater and started grating ginger in the tea. Tea was ready. I took the cups and strainer. I forgot to close the stove. I poured tea in the cups.

Anjali: (handing over cup) Dad, your tea is ready.

I raise my hands to give him cup. This bought my sari pallu up and it ended up in catching fire on the gas stove. Dad saw the fire in the sari pallu.

JK: Anjali…..Fire…

He quickly kept the cup on the platform and grabbed in and my pallu. I saw the pallu with lot of fire now. He tried to shut off but material was bad. He quickly pulled the sari pallu away from me. I had pinned the pallu to my blouse. It got stuck there. We didn’t have time. He pulled it with all power and sari pallu came off tearing part of my blouse. He pulled the saari further and I kept on turning. Finally burning sari was out of my body which he threw in water sink and then he ran the water tap. Finally with no fire we both got sign of relief. I saw myself. I was in blouse and petticoat. My blouse was completely teared from right shoulder till base of right bottom. As blouse was with inbuilt bra cups I was not having bra inside. My right boob was exposed till start of nipple. Pinkish areola circle was visible. I got stunned seeing myself like this. I raised my face to see if dad saw that or not. He was looking at me…. Not me but my exposed right boob. It was biggest shock for me.

I lost my consciousness and fainted there. I was about to fall but he moved ahead and got hold of me. I was in his arms. He lifted me in his arms and took me to living room. He laid me down on the sofa. Living room sofa big and of white color.

A man in late 50s with a nagging wife. My milky white half exposed body in red color blouse and petticoat, on a white sofa was very hard thing for him to ignore. Blouse was torn on the right side and was exposing part of boobs. Petticoat up little up showing both the calf.

JK: Anjali… Anjali….

He kept looking at me. I was completely unconscious. He was holding my chin and moving hand on my forehand checking me again.

He scanned me from head to toe. He saw petticoat on my shin area. He again called my name but no response. He was thinking what to do. My half cover milky legs were too tempting for him. He couldn’t control and finally he kept his right hands on my shin area. His hand slowly started moving up holding petticoat. In span of his hand reached my knees. He also uncovered both legs it knee. He saw me again. He called my name again hold my chin and moving right left.

This time he didn’t check properly. I was awake now before I react I saw him seeing my legs exposed till knee. I kept my eyes closed (almost 95%) and was looking in blurry vision. I do not want to react now and make things awkward for life. I was very sure he wont do much. Anyways I was in bikini all around in Goa so it was nothing for me.

His hand moved little up and now both the knees were open to his view. His hand were shivering a lot. He was careful of not touching my bare skin. He turned and saw me in unconscious state. This gave him more time. His trembling hand moved again. Inch by inch he was uncovering my legs. I too started feeling uneasy. I was thinking of right time to react but certainly not when he is exposing me more.

I thought of signaling him that I am awake when he will call me next time. I was eagerly waiting for him to call my name but he was lost in my beauty. I was thinking and deciding but he was silently doing his job. Petticoat was much above now. Half of my thighs were exposed to him. The roundness of knee cap and soft, silky, firm and very shapely thighs were exposed to his eyes. He was completely lost in the beauty of that. It was extremely tempting for him. He forgot that I am his DIL and recently married to his son. Men are men and he was no less. He finally dared to keep his bare hand on my knee. His touch on bare knee was like nude electric wire. The biggest problem was I cannot react physically. His simple touch was creating electric waves which I was holding in me without moving leg to millimeter. I was waiting for him to stop and call me but the wait went longer. Holding reaction caused reverse action in my body and mind. My pussy started getting wet. His calmly touching hand was now gripping my knee more firmly. He started moving his hands up and in few secs he was holding lower thigh muscle. His hand started creating havoc in my body. He turned towards me and saw me. I was anticipating him to call my name but he kept looking at me to see the reaction. His hand travelled up and up and up and now was on mid thigh … till where my legs were exposed. He couldn’t expose legs much as petticoat was well stuck below my thighs. But not able to expose my legs came as boon to him. He rather moving petticoat up started moving his hands up and now he was on upper thigh inside petticoat.

He lost all his gentleman pride in eyes that day. He took advantage of his DIL’s condition and was not eating her like a hungry pervert. His hand moved little up now were 1 inch away from my panty covered pussy. The biggest fear for me is if he touch my panty then he will see it wet and leaking. It will be a disastrous situation.

He wanted to move hand inside to inner thighs but both the legs were sticking each other. Suddenly he got new are of exploration. Till now he was lost in feasting my legs. But now he was my torn blouse. His right hand was already inside my petticoat. He released my chin which he was holding with left hand and he moved his left hand to pick the edge of torn cloth which was just covering my right boob over the nipple area. His hand was shaking like somebody kept in -20 degree C. His shaking hand slowly picked the edge of my blouse and started lifting it up. As cloth started moving up allowed air to blow in my blouse. It created uncontrollable wave in my body. He slowly moved the cloth piece in the south exposing my boob inch but inch. His hand inside petticoat moved ½ inch above and now was on edge of touching my panty..

Oh God please save me… what is this happening….

He moved the torn clothe further south and now fully exposed my right nipple. He was feasting it with eyes open. His right hand was again moved and before he could touch my wet panty he heard sound outside main door. It was opening of lift door on our top floor of penthouse. He understood someone is in. He quickly move blouse cloth on right place and petticoat down till ankle and ran in the kitchen. He got the big towel and covered me from the neck to stomach. He was anticipating doorbell to ring and it did within secs. He went to the door and saw who is outside. It was Swati Bhabhi with bags.

JK: Swati, look Anjali. She just fainted.

Swati Bhabhi ran to me. She went in kitchen and got some water which she spilled on my face. I was already acting, I opened my eyes. Bhabhi saw the towel and no sari. She pushed me to lay as is.

Swati: Whaat happened dad?

JK: Her sari caught fire. We got the sari out but in fear she fainted. I got her here and was trying to get her out of it and you came. I couldn’t call Rekha also

Swati: Oh god….fire..

Anjali: Bhabhi…dad.

Swati: You are fine. God’s grace.
JK: Yes. You are good. We got out of fire on time.

Swati: Dad can you please go in. I need to take her covering her.

Dad went in. Bhabhi was holding me and I was holding towel. I slowly walked to my room.

Anjali: Bhabhi, I am fine. I will be back changing clothes

Swati came downstairs.

Swati: Dad. She is in room now.

JK: Pheww.. I was so afraid.

Swati: How it happened?

JK: (explained all)

Swait: Glad to saved her.

JK: Good she called me for sugar.

I was back downstairs.

Swati: Anjali you were lucky today. Next time please take care.

I was thinking same. I was lucky that Swati Bhabhi ranged bell on time and I should take care of mine next time.
Swati Bhabhi picked up the remains of burned sari from the sink. She was about to throw in trash to which Dad stopped and took into one polybag. We both were not getting why he is doing this.

Anyways, we both started working in kitchen. Today cook was on leave so I had to help Bhabhi in the kitchen. It was around 12 everything was ready. Mom also came out of her room.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:12 PM