Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Atul started kissing me on my lips. My body went soft, without any resistance. Atul started kissing me all over face and neck area. He moved to shoulders and started licking the edge. He was moving his lips on the from neck to edge. My bra straps were coming on his way which he slowly pushed by his tongue to the shoulder’s edge and the strap was now hanging down. The other strap soon followed, but the fullness of your breasts held the bra firmly in place. He took one breast in each hand, gently squeezing each one and caressing the nipples with palms. At this point, I closed my eyes. He massaged my breasts for several minutes, and I started enjoying myself, my upper body began to sway back and forth in a slow sensuous rhythm.

Suddenly I stopped moving and dropped my hands to my sides. Atul thought that I would stop him wear clothes at this point, but instead I raised both hands signaling him to take bra off. Atul unclasped the hook and bra just fell on the ground, exposing full breasts tipped by prominent nipples.

Again Atul’s hands moved to my breasts. His fingers grasped my nipples, squeezing them gently, and then rolling them slowly between the tips. A moan escaped my lips and drifted across the fields.

Again his hands moved to cup my breasts, one in each hand, the erect nipples pressed firmly against his palms. He caressed my breasts with a practiced hand, touching every sensitive point and jangling every eager nerve ending. His head fell back on my shoulders, and I resumed the slow swaying of my upper body as pleasant sensations began to sweep over me.

Without saying a word, he slipped his shorts. He again jumped over me feeling my breasts. As one hand toyed with those luscious orbs, the other hand dipped out of sight between my legs. His fingers slid up and down over my pussy, caressing my tender flesh through the soft panty fabric--back and forth, up and down. I imagined his tongue in the place of his fingertips, caressing my pussy lips, teasing my clit. His cock was now hard and straining against the fabric of my panty, eager to escape and probe my luscious cunt.

At this point I startled by a voice coming from the direction of the field. I watched, a middle aged man moved off the fields, toward the tree area next to us. My body stiffened but Atul was using it today with perfection. Something which I always wanted him to do. Play with my breast and fuck me hard but he instead was happy in drinking.

To my always bad luck Middle-aged man saw us. He moved toward our area took a seat on wood log facing us which was only about fifteen feet from where we were making out. His eyes were glued on me. The sight of my exposed breasts caused him his position on the log, perhaps to reposition the erection I knew he must have by now, but he made no move to avert his eyes or to distract us in any way.

Here Atul’s fingers pushed aside the fabric, exposing my pussy. Old had only a momentary glimpse, however, because Atul’s fingers were soon back at their task. He watched as Atul teased my clit, my hot pussy. His fingers caressed my clit lovingly, moving first along its length and then sliding back and forth across its hardness. His fingers were beginning to dip between my flaring pussy lips. When the fingers reemerged, they were glistening with my savory juices.

Soon Atul undressed. His boxers were down on the ground. His hard cock was out in full glory. His hands moved on waist bands of my panties which he finally moved to the ground. Old man first time got the full uninterrupted view of my beautiful naked body. Soon I was out of panties and Atul moved up. I had an eye contact with the old man. He gave me good stare and so I to him. He was looking at my breasts without any blink. Atul was facing me and so old man didn’t have full view now. He must be seeing Atul’s butt now. Atul’s hand has again found my sensitive breasts and is fondling them. His tongue and min intertwine in a passionate kiss.

SOFT MOAN. His hand is between my legs. I now spread apart to allow him unimpeded access. My hand has found Atul’s cock, and he repositions himself so I can stroke his erect manhood. Atul was kissing my face, my ears, my neck, as his fingers explore my pussy. My fingers wrapped around his erection and gliding up and down its length as he pumps his body against my hand.

Old man moved little ahead and now he was hardly 12 feet away.

My hand stopped pumping Atul’s cock.

Atul: Don't stop

I started again. Soon he started feeling too hot. He pulled me down on the ground over the clothes and leaves. He has climbed on top of me. His cock is poised between my thighs, ready to enter me. He is propped with only his pelvis resting on my body. An elongated moan, my hands have moved to my breasts and have begun to gently squeeze them as Atul pushes his cock head against my waiting pussy. I was fully ready to be fucked by his hard cock. I thrust up against him forcing his cock to slide smoothly inside me. He begins to slowly fuck me as I stroke and then pinch my engorged nipples. We both breathe harder as we establish a practiced rhythm. My eyes are closed as I every sense focused on the feel of his hard cock thrusting rapidly inside me. His balls slap against my ass as his movements become more frenzied.

My bare back was getting hurt on the ground.
In a sudden moved I pushed Atul up and back. Now he was on the ground and I was over him. As he as wearing his upper clothes it was easy for him to bear the rough ground. I stood naked infront of him and the old man. Old man had the best view of his life.

I kept my legs across Atul’s body. I bent down and positioned myself on top of his tool and slowly inhaled his cock inside my juicy cunt. Atul was again holding my breast. My knee were bending behind and my hand were on Atul’s chest. We were again in slow rhythm. Women on top was my favorite position and too much for Atul to handle. I was peaking soon but Atul came very fast.

He arched his head behind and he saw that old man sitting firmly behind 10-12 feet behind him. He got shock of his life. I sensed this in his entire body. His body was stiff and his hands on my breast went hard. He wanted to stop it seems and he turned his head to see me up. I quickly closed my eyes and wanted to avoid mid-way stop.

Poor Atul couldn’t do much. He was below me and I was riding hard. Soon I was coming … I moved his hands aways from my breast giving one last great glimpse to old man. I kept on riding Atul for another 1 min with full view to my naked body.

"Oh, God”…”Oh, God”…..

I came hard. I bend over Atul and kissed him on his lips. He wanted to speak but I didn’t allow him. I raised my face to see the old man. I had eye contact with him and signaled him to move away. Not sure if he will listen me but he did. I again kissed Atul and now Atul couldn’t take any more.

Atul: Stop Anjali, a man is watching us.

I stood up and ran to my clothes. Atul stood up and saw nobody there. Old man followed me. Not sure why but he helped in great way. Atul was moving his head around to see but he was not visible anywhere. We quickly wore our clothes.

Anjali: Who saw us. I didn’t see anybody.

Atul: There was a old man.

Anjali: I didn’t see.

Atul: Not sure. I wanted to stop but you were full on.

Anjali: Its all because of you. You loved me so much and I couldn’t deny your love. I always told you it is risky.

Atul: I know. I couldn’t resist you in open field.

Anjali: You are bad boy.

He chuckled. We dressed up and resumed our journey. On the way I was thinking of all things happened in last 10 days. I had bad last night. But today I was proactively showing myself to old man.

Things have changed in 10 days and so my perspective towards life, sex and nudity.

….. knock knock..

Swati: Anjali, tea is ready.

Anjali: Coming.

Laptop screen was still showing photo of us on beach after Jet Ski ride. I saw Vishal. He was smiling in the photo.

He was unforgettable in my life…. Wait why Swati Bhabhi was upset with him???
I have to solve this mystery of Vishal. Why Swati Bhabhi is asking me to keep away from him.

Well we had tea and then prepared evening dinner. Atul and Mehul were back by 7 pm. We all had family dinner at 8 pm. After dinner we all were watching TV in our living room. MIL mostly stays in her room reading old spiritual books. FIL is bit modern and watch TV or play cards. He all watched KBC and as it was still Tuesday so we retired to bed early by 10:30 pm.

We had three bed rooms upstairs (one of each brother and one guest). In-laws stays in bed room connecting to dining room at lower floor of our duplex apartment.

Atul reached in room early. I came up after 5 mins bidding good bye to FIL and Swati Bhabhi. Atul was standing behind the door. As I entered the room he groped me from behind

Anjali: Atuuuul.

Atul: Oh my love. I was missing you whole day

Anjali: You are liar.

Atul: Trust me

Anjali: Nope. You didn’t call me for once. How could I trust you?

Atul: You were in my mind.

Atul quickly got hold of my Saari pallu (read oper end) and pulled it. I was not prepared and it leads to me making circles and coming out of it in one shot. I was now standing in blouse and petticoat.

Anjali: Atul, you are crazy. This is not the way to open it. Good I didn’t pin it.

Atul: There only one way, and it is open it.

Anjali: You are mad

Atul: For you

Anjali: Keep these coating words with you

Atul: Come on Sweetheart I am serious.

He was talking to me and I was engaged in answering him. Didn’t know when he pulled the knot of Petticoat and it was on the floor. I was now in panty and blouse.

Anjali: Bad boy. Cannot wait at all.

Atul: I am hungry

Anjali: You had good dinner.

Atul: I want to eat my sweet dishes.

Anjali: oh ho. Now again sugar coating

Atul: You look sexy in panties. I love your tattoo on thigh

Tattoo thing reminded me of Bali. I started feeling little hot remembering adventurous honeymoon.

Anjali: I know you love me to expose.

Atul: Yes but to unknowns

Anjali: No. You wanted me to wear bikini in hotel infront of Vishal

Speaking his name I went quiet. I want to forget that episode but it is coming to me again and again.

Atul: He is friend

Anjali: He is friend of Mehul not yours

Atul: How you know?

Anjali: Swati Bhabhi told me. They were classmates

Atul: Yes. But now he is my colleague.

Anjali: Swati Bhabhi told me that I looked good in Skirts. She saw our photos

Atul: You look good.

Anjali: But now its all Saari

Atul: Can’t help with mom.

Anjali: She need to be bit modern now. We live in Mumbai not in small village

Atul: Yes. Dad is telling her since long time. But she is very orthodox. Bhaiya tried once to make Bhabhi wear Jeans for a party. Mom was super angry.

Anjali: Uff...

Atul: But you can wear in bedroom.

Anjali: What a freedom…

Atul: Infact on this floor. Mom never comes up. Her knees were operated and walking on stairs is last thing she tries.

Anjali: OK OK

Atul: Come on.. I am now getting more hungry

Anjali: (shy)

Atul came to me and started opening hooks of blouse. With some efforts he took it off from body. He pushed me in the bed. We both were smooching. Slowly he took his and mine clothes off. We kissed long and I started getting hot and hotter. He went down to kiss my pussy. I was expecting him to finger fuck or suck but he kissed and again moved up. His kisses on my boobs were formality. He was in hurry to penetrate. I too got ready so that I enjoy with him. He put on condom and started humping hard. Condom acted as show stopper to me. Sensation was less for me. He came in 10 minutes. He kissed post that and moved on the side of the bed.

Atul: It was wonderful. I am lucky to such a beauty in my bed

Anjali: (quiet). .. hmm

Atul: I love you.

Anjali: (feebly) me too.

Atul: I am tired. I will sleep now. Tomorrow early wake up.

Anjali: I am little hungry. I will have some juice.

I stood and started wearing petticoat.

Atul: Why are you wearing it. You have night gowns

Anjali: But I have to go kitchen.

Atul: No need. All slept. It is 11:30 pm. We all sleep very early.

Anjali: OK. I will just fresh up and will go.

Atul: Good night sweetheart.

I went to bathroom. Cleaned up and came out wearing my nightie. I was wearing only for night so I didn’t wear under garments. My nightie was sleeveless and was till knee length.

Atul was snoring now. Don’t know when he will realize that I have needs too. Unless I am super charged he cannot make me feel orgasm. Anyways!

I slowly opened the door and saw floor was dark. I came out of room and went to the stairs. All sleeping.

I slowly came down without making noise. I went in kitchen and opened fridge. I filled one glass of juice and closed it. I was thirsty so I had it quickly there itself. Juice was not enough to quench my thirst so I opened the fridge again and pulled on water bottle of cold water. I opened the lid and started drinking water lifting bottle high without touching it with lips.

To my horror I saw somebody standing near fridge. In the dark person was not visible. Fridge light was at the peak on me making it more worse for me to see in the dark.

I was stunned a stunned to see Mehul standing there. Since I was drinking water from bottle without touching it, lot of cold water spilled over me. I quickly moved bottle away on the table next to the fridge

Mehul: Sorry, sorry.. I was not here to scare you.

I was still breathing heavy and was in after shock. My nightie was wet from neck to belly. I was not wearing bra. Nightie cloth was soft cotton. Light cream color was immediately transparent. My boobs started showing its mounds. My nipple was clearly poking from the thin-transparent material of nightie. To my shock fridge light was only on me making it visible like anything. Cold water created shivers in me and I got goosebumps immediately.

Mehul was stunned too looking at me. I was breathing heavy and heavy. I was still in shock. He was clearly looking at me in that state.

Mehul: Sorry Anjali. I too came for water.

I came back to my senses. I lifted the bottle, closed it and kept back in fridge. I closed the fridge door and was about to leave.

Some water was on the floor as well. It was vitrified tiles and very slippery. I was wearing home slippers. My foot went on small section of tile which was wet and it slipped. Since I slipped while moving forward I ended up falling on Mehul who was standing near to me. My hands went around his neck and shoulders. He was not prepared for it. In a reflex action his hands came in between to protect himself. Both his palms landed on my breast and I was over him. His body moved a step back where we was stopped by kitchen platform.

My nightie was already wet. His palms almost touched skinny wet cloth over my boobs. My nipples were already hard due to cold water. His touch gave me thunder shock.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:12 PM