Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Anjali: Thanks Vishal. You are savior. How can I pay it back.

Vishal: Don’t make me feel bad by saying this. Its ok dear.

I just went ahead and hugged him.

Anjali: Thanks again.

We ended our session. It was already 4 pm in evening. Atul changed to new clothe and I too got away from shorts and now was wearing short skirt

We went for site seeing and then dinner. During entire period I was seeing both Atul and Vishal. Vishal was occasionally touching me. Atul was looking Neeta but was not brave to touch her.

During dinner Neeta’s frock went up when she was sitting wrongly on the chair. I could see her panty and I guess Atul as well. I saw Atul, he was having hard on which he was trying to hide even from me.

Vishal said something to Neeta. Neeta moved little bit sideways and now more of her thigh was visible. They looked each other and were smiling.

Now I got it. Neeta and Vishal were enjoying this display. May be tonight they will do another roleplay. They don’t know that I heard all. Poor Atul. He is thinking that he is getting free view but in actual they are using him.

I should tell Atul. But I will tell him, that I heard them fucking last night putting you in role play?

I too took my skirt little up and lifted Atul’s and kept on my thighs. May be this will bring distraction. He saw me and smiled. He took his hand off and again was seeing Neeta and occasionally pressing his hard on. I felt bad but nothing can be done.

Our dinner was early. So we got some more food packed if we feel hungry.

We reached hotel back.

Vishal: Swimming?

Atul: Not now. We just had dinner half hour back

Vishal: Hmm. Let us have some wine.

Atul: Sure.

Anjali: No. You were drunk last night.

Atul: I will not take more.

We sat around pool area and wine was there in 10 minutes.

Vishal took his tee off. He was already wearing swimming shorts. He moved in water and was enjoying wine in the pool. He was lower on the pool and we were sitting on the chair. From his position he was clearly seeing our legs. My chair was right opposite to him. Atul was on the right and Neeta was on my left. He could clearly see my legs, thighs. I got the hint that he was looking at me only. I didn’t show that to him. I was feeling like teasing him. Without hinting him I just opened my legs and showed him my panty. My milky which legs were show reflector of my fair skin which was making view more clear.

Neeta said she is tired and want to sleep. She went back. Atul was making more glasses and was drinking alone. Vishal was making laps in pool and I was in my thoughts

Vishal called us for swimming but I didn’t go. He was visibly upset but cannot say much.

In next 30 mins he got bored alone in pool and he came out.

Vishal: I am going room. Will go for evening walk if you want to join me.

Atul: Sure. Will let you know.

We moved in our room. Atul was already drunk but like always he wanted to have sex. He was also teased hard by Neeta today. Soon he pulled me in bed. Took my top and skirt off. I was still wearing bikini inside. In no times strings were off. He kissed me hard. I was charged up. He sucked me, kissed me and played with my body. I was burning hot now.

He took his hard member in hand and pushed inside me. It moved smoothly in. I was dripping wet and hence there was no friction. Less friction was no pain but less sensation. He started slowly but in few strokes he started fucking me hard…

He was drunk..
Atul: You teased me today in short dress...you teased me a lot…

Anjali: Me?

Atul: I will bang you hard

He was pushing hard and hard. I was not sure if he was talking about me…I ignored and started enjoying what I was missing from few days. He was about to come and then he pulled it out and sprayed it over me, my belly, my boobs…

Atul: Take this gift on your dusky body. Rub this cream. It will glow….

That was stunner. I understood he was banging Neeta. I was now angry and very angry on him. I moved away.

Anjali: What is this Atul?

Atul: Came into senses… sorry dear .. sorry dear…

Anjali: I don’t like this. Also when I got dusky?

Atul: (short of breath and words).. I mean you tanned in sun..

Atul: (changing topic) I am hungry now.

Anjali: We have packed food. It’s in their room. Take from them

Atul: Can you bring?

Anjali: No you go. I am yet to dress up.

Anjali: Shut up. I will go and clean.
I went in restroom and cleaned all. Atul knocked their door. They didn’t open the door.

I sensed what is happening. I stood on the commode and tried to hear. I heard banging. Voices were not clear but moaning was clear. Neeta is loud in bed. Is it Vishal who makes her moan a lot? Not sure

Atul knocked. He came back.

Atul: Those guys are not opening.

Anjali: They might have slept.

Atul: Let me check again last time. I am hungry. Actually Atul was looking for Neeta’s view in nightie. I was suspecting it.

I quickly wore tee and skirt without inner wear. Went behind Atul

To our luck door opened. Vishal was on the door. He was in wearing just short. He was sweating little. I understood why.

Atul: Sorry to disturb but we are hungry. Need that food packet.

Vishal: Sure.

Anjali: Neeta Bhabhi slept ?

Vishal: (little hesitated) Yes.

He lit up some lights as room was dark. I saw Neeta was in bed. Her both shoulders were visible and those were bare. She was acting like sleeping but I can see she was breathing fast. I knew the reason.

Neeta turned other way and now half of her nude back was visible to us. Atul’s eye widened.

Vishal picked up the food packet and gave to us.

Vishal: I am also little hungry. You guys eat and if something extra then give.

Anjali: You take out what you want.

Vishal: No its ok. I am not that hungry like Atul (he meant by Atul ogling sleeping Neeta)

Anjali: (shy) Thanks.

Atul: Don’t mind. Join us in our room. We can finish there.

Vishal: OK.

We all three moved in our room. Room was not ready for someone to bring in. I realized it when bed was messed up and my bikini and Atul’s tee was all over bed.

I quickly moved and picked up the stuff and threw inside the bathroom. I saw Vishal was smiling.

We took the packet of fried rice and paneer tikka out. Atul quickly munched on it. We finished all quickly.

Atul opened small wine bottles. I was saying no but both of he didn’t hear me.

Vishal took one and Atul one. They asked me. I took but had only half. Atul took from me and finished remaining.

Some wine in body after food brought calmness.

Vishal: I am feeling heavy now. Will walk around the hotel. May be till nearby river. You want to join me?

Atul: Yes.

Vishal: OK. See you outside of room in 10 mins.

Vishal went.

Atul: Let us go.

Anjali: Hmm. Let me brush my teeth. Wine is smelling.

I went in and had good brushing. I came out and Atul was sleeping on the chair. He was super drunk now. I heard knock on the door. I opened. It was Vishal

Vishal: Where are you guyz

Anjali: Actually Atul slept while I was brushing. I am sorry. We can join tomorrow.

Vishal: OK.

Anjali: Can you help me. He is sleeping on chair. Can you move him on bed.

Vishal: Sure

He came in and picked Atul and moved him on bed.

Anjali: Thanks.

Vishal: Are you sure you don’t want to walk? Atul will sleep long and you will be bored.

Anjali: (after lot of thinking) Fine.

We closed the room and came out. I was having my poncho over my tee as it was bit cold.

We walked without talking and in few minutes we were out of hotel. It was dark and lonely out. I was bit scared. There was little breeze blowing. I felt cold air on my bare pussy….

Oh my god.. I forgot to wear my innerwears….

Not having innerwears changed my thoughts and my expressions. I was feeling insecure. While walking I was not speaking and was holding poncho tight under folding hands

Vishal: You seems to be quiet. You afraid of me in alone

Anjali: No. Actually I am tired.

Vishal: Let us go back then.

Anjali: OK. May be 5 mins as we came out.

After 10 mins of friendly eventless walk we were moving back in the hotel. We crossed the pool area. We heard some faint voices from pool area. Vishal moved near and me too behind him.

We both were shocked to see that in same dark corner a young foreign couples we slowly fucking. Girl was very petite with almost no boobs. We can see under water he was fucking her from behind.

I felt shy and quickly ran towards our room….bang…..oouch…

Vishal came behind me

Vishal: What happened… why are you limping

Anjali: I was running and end up hitting right toe to foot of this table. Its paining.

Vishal came and he picked me. My right hand was over his shoulder and neck. He was holding me from waist. We reached out of our room. He opened the door and lifted me in. In process of lifting me his hand end up grabbing me from left side of boobs. His fingers touched me almost on the boobs. It gave me jolt which he too sensed. He said sorry.

Anjali: Its ok

Vishal: Let me put you on bed.

He saw Atul sleeping. He made in sit couch. Atul was snoring. Vishal moved him aside. Put blanket over him. Atul’s face was on the other side. Half of the bed was free. Vishal helped me to move in the bed.

I was now on the bed. I was stilling with couple of pillow behind. My legs were on the bed. Full stretched. Vishal saw them. He couldn’t control himself and sat next me.

Vishal: Let me see the hurt.

He carefully lifted my right ankle and saw that my last two finger of right toe were red.

Vishal: Oh. It seemed you hit between fingers. Must be painful.

Anjali: Yes. It is paining much.

Vishal: I have painkiller. Let me bring and apply.

He went to his room and came in few minutes. He gave me medicine and now was having small bottle of oil with him.

Anjali: What is this for.

Vishal: It is local pain relieving oil. Let me massage local area else it will be painful and it will swell.

Anjali: Painkiller wont do

Vishal: It will reduce pain but won’t cure.

Vishal sat on the edge of the bed near my foot. He took the right toe and kept in on his thigh. He was in shorts and my heel was touching his bare skin. His legs were full of hairs unlike Atul who is less hairy. He took few drop of oils from the bottle in his palm and slowly started rubbing my toe fingers. The pain was still there which I was resisting as he was massaging

Vishal: It will take 5-10 mins massage to calm down nerves. I am sure you will be fine by morning.

Anjali: Thanks.

He silently kept rubbing oil on the toe finger and was giving gentle massage.

Vishal: Would you like to get a foot massage?

Anjali: No its fine. You are late. Thanks for all the help.

Vishal: No its not a problem. I can massage in 10 mins. It will help in circulation and relieving overall pain

I didn’t say anything. He moved more in the bed and came closer and began rubbing my toes. It felt good. I looked across at Vishal he just smiled. Massage was working pretty well and I was really enjoying it. I looked at Vishal, he had a grin from ear to ear watching my beautiful legs in his hand.

I was actually getting quite turned on with as strong fingers working my feet. I noticed he gradually parted my legs between them as he played with my feet. This would have given them a good view of my panties.

Holy shit, I was not wearing panties. My god he must be seeing my shaved pussy. I moved my legs together to hide the gap but he on pretext of foot massage parted it again.

I was in small skirt on the bed. I could feel that my skirt was riding up my slit as I was starting to get wet. I know my labia puff up as I get horny and this is a sign I’m ready to be fucked. I keep it smoothly shaven with no hairs as my Atul likes it.

Foot massage was so relieving and in some sense was very erotic. Wine was definitely having some effects on me. Atul’s ignorance to my needs was pushing me to enjoy such things. Atul was in the deep sleep. I decided to just lay back and enjoy, and let the evening take its own course. I took a last glance across at Atul and closed my eyes and relaxed, after some time I felt Vishal was working up my calves to my knees then slowly onto my thighs, He was really giving me a thorough rubbing.

I started feeling hot and took my poncho out. I was now sitting in small Tee without bra. Both my tits were showing impression of fullness. My nipples were hard and they were poking out of thin material of Tee. I felt shy but didn’t express it.

By now my legs were pretty well spread, he had maneuvered them open with a little help from me of course. I felt the first set of fingers touch my naked flesh above my thighs I couldn’t help but gasp, he caressed my soft flesh. His hands were at my public area now working their fingers up and down.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:10 PM