Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Atul: Let me order some beer.

Vishal: Nice.
Atul asked all and went to order.

After sometime waiter came with one beer and three wine glasses. Atul took beer and we other three wine. I was just tasting. But after couple sips I felt good in water. It was almost dark now. Light inside pool was prominent on other side of pool where we had benches. Side where we were sitting and drinking was much darker and anybody 20-30 feet away cannot see clearly. May be light fused off on our side.

We all had our drinks.

Neeta: I am tired. I will go and take bath.

Vishal: How long will you take?

Neeta: 30-40 mins.

Vishal: 40 mins?

Neeta: Yes. Come afterwards that only. I need to wash hairs. I don’t want you to come in between and tease me. (she giggled)

Vishal: OK.

We were in pool for next 5 mins trying old steps.

Vishal: Its time for you to take another step. Do what you are doing right now (kicking and floating). Take a push from wall and then move your hands to come back while keep kicking your legs.

He explained me well.

Atul: Anjali, I need to pee.

Anjali: OK, I am coming with you. I will bath once you are done

Atul: You can practice more as Vishal is helping you. I will take showers and will come back in 20 mins. Then you can go

Vishal: Guyz, you are bathing alone one at a time on honeymoon. (laughing)

Anjali: (blushing)

Atul: (smiling) We had our bath in morning. (he meant post bath sex).

Vishal: (winked) Cool.

Atul: I am going. Should be quick.

Anjali: I know you are crazy below shower.

Atul: No, I will be fast. He left

I started following the steps but it was not easy. I gave up.
Vishal came to me. Anjali, don’t give up. You were doing correct. Let me help you.

He took his hand below my stomach. I started kicking and he lifted me in water from stomach and dragged me 5 feet behind and asked me to kick and use arms.

I followed him and it worked well with his support. We tried this 4-5 times and was doing. I was getting confidence.

Vishal: Now you are getting it slowly. I will keep my hand light and now you have to work little extra.

Anjali: OK

We started it again. He was on my left side. He dragged me 5 feet and took his hand off. I tried but without support it was difficult. I was about to sink and he moved his hand again. Since I was dispositioned and his hand landed on right side of my boobs. His entire arm (between wrist and elbow was above my boob and palm on the right side of body. My boobs were crushing hard due to my body weight over his arm. He dragged me in the same position till the corner and released me.

I took sign of relief.

Anjali: Its hard.

Vishal: Its ok. You are doing good. I will take one lap. You practice sometimes on your own. Keep it is relaxed. Don’t panic

Vishal took coupled of laps and I was practicing. It was hardly 15 mins after both left us.

Vishal: Let me see where are you now.

Anjali: OK.

Vishal: Tie your hairs tight as you don’t have cap.

I took the band out and collected all my hairs. I put the band and again. While arranging the hairs I didn’t notice that accidently I have loosened top string (over neck) of bikini top.

Anjali: I am ready.

Vishal: I will see from far. Do it.

Anjali: Please hold me if I sink

Vishal: Don’t worry. I am here.

I went in water. It was 5 feet deep water which I saw earlier was coming to my nose.

I raised my hands and I started kicking. I was flat on water and was floating well. I took the big push and I was 6 feet far from the wall. I started kicking harder along with using arms to come back but I realized the my front of top came off and my top was hanging below showing both the boobs full open inside water.

I panicked due to this malfunction and completely stopped kicking. I started sinking and in fear I again started kicking. But all that process was late. I lost all in fear and kind of asked for the help.

Vishal quickly came to rescue and got hold of me from the stomach are. I was in panic mode and I quickly jumped over his side. In process of saving myself I turned over in water towards him and quickly caught him as much as possible. Within 2 secs I was hugging him and he was holding me from lower back

My bare boobs were crushing his chest. My bikini top was on my stomach and its string was in his hand. My hands were behind Vishal’s back and my chin was above his shoulder. Even my legs were crossed around his hips. Like a small baby I was over him in fear of drowning in water. He was still. He was hold me from lower back.

His bare chest was hard and tough. I felt his skin on my boobs. I was in that pose for 10 secs and then felt I was safe. I released his neck and my legs moved on the base on the pool touching the floor tiles. He was still holding me behind my back. I tried to move back but that exposed my tits to him.

My bare tits with no cover. My boobs were already looking big in water. My nipples were hard. Water drops over boobs skins was making it so sexy that no one will miss the chance.

Vishal was shamelessly holding me and was staring at my boobs. It was more than 30 secs and his hand were still tight enough around my lower back. I was not able to openly protest.

I heard sound of someone moving in the pool area. I was already topless. I don’t want to be embarrassed further. To save my modesty from others again hugged him. Vishal also released me. I turned around my heard and saw one old man was walking towards pool. Since our side light was not much I released Vishal and moved inside water keep neck and face out.

My first instinct was to tie the top again. I took that hand down and lifted the string up but it didn’t come up. I tried again but it didn’t. There was no chance of it coming as it was not there as all. My top was in the hands of Vishal.

He had a cunning smile on his face.

Anjali: My top, please give.

Vishal: Come up and take.

He went further back in the darkest corner. Keeping myself on toe I went walking towards him. I was next to him
Anjali: Please give. It was accident.

Vishal: It was beautiful accident. I loved the way you hugged me.

I was feeling so embarrassed. My face went red in shame.

Vishal: You want top, I guess.

Anjali: Yes. Please give me

Vishal: I don’t think you know how to tie. Let me tie it for you.

He got hold of my hand under water and he dragged me towards himself. I was standing 1 feet away from him. He dipped inside water and again see my boobs which were looking two sizes bigger inside. I quickly moved my hands over it to hide them.

Vishal: Nice tits. I love the same, size and especially pink nipples.

Anjali: Please give. Someone will come.

Vishal: Turn around. I will tie.

I turned around. He moved the top infront of my breast and tied it over the neck. It tried to take it but his jerked my hands off.
Vishal: No, I will do it right.

He took both the strings of lower part. He stretched the cup section. And loosely tied know on my back.

Vishal: Looks like cup is one size small.

He moved his hands inside the top and cupped both boobs fully.

Anjali: What are you doing? (I shouted)

Vishal: Keep calm lady. I am just getting the size so that next time it doesn’t come out.

He kept his hands over the boobs. That old man was walking around and one more person joined him. I was not in position to make any scene there.

He too understood the same. He cupped my boobs softly and started kissing on my neck. I am not sure how he knew but it was my biggest weakness. He was softly cupping them and giving me gentle kissed on neck and shoulder area. He continued it for further minute or so. 20-30 small kisses were enough to fire me up. I started putting my toe on toe in water. My body started feeling stiff.

Vishal was smart enough to understand the situation. He pulled me back. My back was now touching his chest. He turned my head towards his and he kissed me over on my lips. I was totally turned on. We were already in the dark corner. He kissed me well. He went inside water and moved top aside to kiss my boobs and suck the under water. Entire thing was so erotic that I forgot where we were. I felt more people were coming.

I pushed his face away and he came out of water.

Anjali: Please leave me. People are coming.

Vishal respected my privacy. He kissed me again. Turned me around and tied my top again.

He moved out of water.

Vishal: Anjali, you are awesome. You so beautiful. I have never seen such a gorgeous girl in life. I wanted more but I don’t want you to feel embarrassed in front all.

Vishal: My things due……………………………
Vishal left me there in the pool with many questions to answer.

Will he hit back later? He is Atul’s colleague. How will I escape him in future? What if he will tell all other friends and colleagues of Atul?

It was truth that I surrendered myself to him. He enjoyed every bit of mine and I also got hot by his actions. He is handsome. He is strong built. He didn’t embarrass me infront of others which he could have easily done that moment.

I too came out of pool. Wore my Tee and was in our room. Atul stupid was still taking shower. I was feeling cold and I knocked.

Atul: Just 2 mins

Anjali: No. Come out fast.

Door opened. He was nude. He pulled me in and started pulling my Tee out

Anjali: What are you doing?

Atul: Helping you (with a grin)

Anjali: I can do myself. You go out.

Atul: Why not infront of me

Anjali: OK baba.

I took my Tee out and was in my tiny bikini. Atul pulled me in shower and started touching me everywhere.

Anjali: Don’t touch me like this. I don’t like this.

Atul: Oh ho. What about Vishal touching you?

Anjali: (shocked) What do you mean?

Atul: He was teaching you swimming. Obviously he was touching your bare body

Anjali: Not bare

Atul: Almost bare sweety

Anjali: Who forced me in that?

Atul: I did. But tell me baby how you felt?

Anjali: What I felt?
Atul: When he touched your belly and thighs

Anjali: Not thighs. Only stomach area. That too to teach me which you couldn’t

Atul: You were poor student

Anjali: No you were poor teacher. I doubt you know swimming.

Atul: Oh ho. You are changing colors in just 30 mins when left without me with other male.

Anjali: Atul, I am not talking to you.

Atul: Sorry baby. I was just teasing.

Anjali: It looks like you were jealous

Atul: Why should I? He must be jealous looking at you. You were looking mermaid in pool

Anjali: Why should he? Neeta is beautiful. Isn’t it?

Atul: She is good. But you are more young and sexy

Anjali: (shy) I think you are over appreciating me

Atul: I am sure Vishal would have touched you somewhere else as well

Anjali: (further shocked) ….whaaaat do you mean? He was gentleman. He was guru

Atul: I mean how someone could resist underwater by only touching stomach of a beautiful sexy girl. He must have touched your boobs.

Anjali: You are Crazy. He didn’t (hiding truth with mock anger)

Atul: I can’t believe when it was Vishal.

Anjali: Why Vishal?

Atul: I have seen his fwds on whatsapp. He loves sexy girls, boobs and bodies.

Anjali: That is different. Doing it to someone is not easy

Atul: Hmm. I would have taken risk to touch yours if I were him.

Anjali: That is the difference between him and you. I am sure you too were ogling Neeta. He big busts

Atul: Wow. Don’t remind. I wanted to grab them

Anjali: Shut up and get out. You are mad. I know you love other girls more than me and that’s the reason you are using me to show other and grab other girls. First Preeti and now Neeta

Atul: oh calm down lioness. I was just joking. You went serious.

He went out. I took my shower and then I was out as well. We both got ready to dine out.

We came out of room. Atul knocked their room to check. Vishal opened. We asked about dinner to which he said they will take inside. Tired after journey and swimming.

We went out and had out dinner. Atul again had wine. I was not in mood to take today. Atul kept drinking more and more. I stopped him fearing him getting drunk.

We were back to hotel. We reached at the door of our room. We saw a note on our door. It was from Vishal. Reading note we knocked their door. Vishal opened the door. He was only in short. We saw Neeta was in short nightie. He was looking super sexy in that nightie. Nice figure and good curves. Atul was ogling her.

Vishal: Yes Atul

Atul: You tell. You left note to talk

Vishal: We were planning for some sports activity tomorrow like parasailing and jet ski. You guys want to join.

Atul: What do you say Anjali?

Anjali: You decide Atul.

Atul: Ok. What time?

Vishal: After breakfast.

Atul: Done

Vishal: Done

Atul: Good night sir

We left them and came in our room.

Atul took his clothes off. He was in his boxer. I saw big boner. I understood him and returned with smile.

Atul: Go wear that short lingerie I got for you.

He was sounding drunk. I just obeyed him. I wore that small lingerie and came into bed.

Atul started kissing me and I was responding him. He pulled straps down and started kissing my boobs. He sucked them horribly quick and started taking my dress off. I supported him and I was now without any clothes. He took his boxer out and It was hardest dick I have seen with him.

He stretched my legs apart and gunned his dick on my pussy. I was looking for more foreplay but in one push he took entire shaft inside. It was painful but I was anticipating it and hence was little wet. It helped him to slide in one shot. He started pumping and drilling.

I was not feeling very good as he was acting weird. He was drunk.

While pushing in and out.

Atul: I love you Anjali

Anjali: I love you too

Atul: You are so hot. I am for you.

Anjali: You are best husband

Atul: (pumping harder) Do you think Vishal have such hard one?

Anjali: How do you I know?

Atul: I am guessing if he can satisfy Neeta?

Anjali: It is their life Atul..

Atul: I am sure she is unsatisfied. She need hard fuck. She need someone to squeeze her melons hard. Suck them hard. Fuck her harder and harder.

I was shocked to hear those words. It was clear in my mind that in drunk state Atul conveyed that he wanted to fuck Neeta. He was openly ogling her. All men are same. Vishal mauled me in pool and now Atul is fucking me thinking Neeta.

Rather than fucking long Atul came sooner. He was already drunk and couldn’t control much

Atul: This is how one should do. Wait I will do second round. I know you wanted to be more satisfied.

Atul moved aside and was breathing heavy. In few minutes he was in sleep. I wanted to wake him but he was slowly drifting towards deep sleep.

I was left dry, no foreplay, no fun. I was fucked as Neeta and not as Anjali. It was not good feeling. This thought pushed me to think what Vishal must be doing with Neeta. They were looking in mood when we knocked. I moved towards wall sharing between the room.

I tried to hear but no success. I went to restroom for my brushing before sleep. Since our restroom windows were adjacent I heard very some voice from their room. I was not able to hear but can understand they were talking. I glued myself there. I felt they stopped talking. I thought they slept but I heard on loud moan (must be of Neeta). Those moan started coming more and more. I couldn’t resist much. I just wore the bathrobe and came out of room. I stood next to their door and started hearing the act going inside the room. Voices where not that high so I placed my ear on their door. Now it was more audible. I wanted to hear what they are talking. I placed my ear on the hole of door knob.

I was shocked to hear……..
What I heard was shocking..

Neeta: Fuck me Atul! Fuck me

Vishal: Yes. I will. You teased in pool with big boobs.

Neeta: Atul, you are so strong, I like you

Vishal: I liked you when I saw you in short nightie when I came back

Neeta: It was for you only. I know you like to see me. You were hard looking at me…

Vishal: You are real slut Neeta Bhabhi..

Neeta: Aaaah….ooh… go more hard…

Vishal: I will eat your juicy boobs. Yours are so big in compare to Anjali

Neeta: I know you like mine. Kiss me, suck me…. Ooooh…

Neeta: Aaaah…aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh oh God…. Oh God……

Vishal: How was it Neeta?

Neeta: I hate you Vishal. You made me fuck Atul. You really think that he is having hots on me

Vishal: 100%. Not him but you too have for him

Neeta: No. I don’t have.

Vishal: See how massive orgasm you got with him..

Neeta: It was you stupid. I was aware of it

Vishal: Still, role play is role play and you loved to be fucked by Atul.

Neeta: You are bad. You made me do this and now blaming me

Vishal: Ha ha ha..

Neeta: And what you thought? I was Anjali or someone.

Vishal: Anjali’s boobs are little smaller than yours but more firm.

Neeta: How you know?

Vishal: I accidently pressed her while teaching swimming.

Neeta: Liar. You must have done knowingly

Vishal: No. After touch he got hots for me. He wanted me touch and press them more and more…

Neeta: No way. She is so docile.

Vishal: Trust me.

Neeta: I don’t . Anyway let us sleep now.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 09:09 PM