Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
My breathing got little heavier. My boobs were now raising litter higher with breath. He moved down to his knee. Now his face was near to my tummy area. He rather pulling blanket down now lifted if from the corner. He started getting glimpse of my tummy and side of butts. He took long breath and in a swift motion he took the blanket corner up and threw it on the other side of me.

This was really unexpected step from him. I was now almost uncovered. My whole nude body till my knees were on display. My bare thighs, my nude shinning pussy, everything.

I don’t know what to do now. Should I wake up and slap him. But if spill beans of yesterday’s act then?

Should I be like this only but this will provoke him further.

I decided to take turn and move side on facing other side of bed. I signaled him that his act has awakened me little. I stretched little bit and moved other side bending my knee to my stomach.
He stopped his act but saw me again motionless. Shower behind was still running.

It was very erotic scene for him. I was showing my hairless bare back to him. Bare back was running to lower back and then my perfect round butts were showing.

I was sleeping on my right side. My light leg was straight and left leg was bending into my stomach.
Since I my left get was bending toward my stomach, it created some gap. He was already on his knees. With change in my position he was clearly seeing my butts, butt hole and my shaved pussy from lower side. I kept myself motionless.

Everything was quiet except the shower sound in the background. Atul is real monster when he goes under shower. He takes ages to come out. I was waiting for showers to stop and then show for Arun will be over.

I was in my thoughts and I heard sound of zip…. Whaaaat… Is Arun taking out his prick?

Yes. I heard right. Zip opening sound ended in 5 secs with a slight moan. My goodness he is going to masturbate here.

I felt some pressure on bed. Soft bed was pressing down. I started feeling itchy now. What is happening here? I did mistake I guess.

He was on the bed. He moved near to me. He brought his face near to me. He was near to my left ear. He whispered “I know you are awake…” and he kissed on my ears straightaway.

My throat went dry. I thought I was playing the game but tables turned over.

He kissed my ear, my neck, my back, side back, lower back.. Entire back and then he was around but cheeks. Showers were still running. I donno want to do…

His hand came from behind and cupped by left boobs. He gave a tight squeeze. He again said “Looks like you are waiting for this since yesterday…”

He moved in the bed lying behind me spooning me. He slowly moved his hand on left butt and tried to lift it. I didn’t know what he was looking for… I didn’t have to wait further. He lifted my butt and I felt warm tip of his dick searching for my pussy hole. I was not expecting this at all. I was completely shocked to react. I was already horny and wet. His action didn’t allow me to react much and my entire body was collaborating to his action.

I tried to squeeze my pussy as tight as possible to stop any penetration. He understood it well. He moved his right hand below my body to my ride side of waist. His left hand moved to left top of waist. He gripped me tight and pulled me back giving a strong jerk. I felt his tip of dick on my pussy lips. He gave another shot my he again couldn’t do much. His took his hand to my pussy to check the spot. His fingers touched my lips. He saw it was very wet. He moved in one finger inside and it went easily. He finger fucked me for 10 secs and that eased my body without my control. He again gripped my body tight as he was sure of now full access.

Thaaak… we both heard from bathroom. Showers sound was off. This distracted him a bit. Fear of Atul gave me new charge. I turned towards him and pushed him away. He fell on the floor from the bed. He stood up. I saw his big hard dick still out of his trousers. He wanted to go out of room but we both heard bathroom door getting unbolted.

He couldn’t think much but moved to the rear end of room with full size curtain. He moved behind the curtain and at the same time I took blanket over me. Atul came out:

Anjali: Good Morning

Atul: Good Morning sweet heart.

Anjali: Mr already took bath.

Atul: Hmm. I thought of taking it with you then thought you should sleep.

Anjali: I know what you do in sleep. (I was trying to distract him).
Atul: Oh, looks like you missed me (it back fired me)

Atul moved in the bed. He saw me hiding in the blanket. He pulled the blanket off and saw me without clothes.

Atul: Wow, my beauty is ready….

Anjali: (shying..) shut up. I am not ready. I am going for bath.

Atul: Why to hurry. Let me make you dirty enough

Atul started licking my cheeks, shoulders and boobs. I saw Arun was watching this. I told him to go out but door was locked and it was risky.

I took Atuls face and started smooching him. This might be a good distraction for him but Atul came out of my hands. He stood up from the bed and threw his towel. He was standing full nude with hard on.

I was clueless what to do. I stood up on the bed on knee opening my arms. I was showing my boobs inviting Atul to lash on it. Atul did what I wanted. He jumped over me and started kissing me everywhere. I was already turned on and was losing control to Atul. I was roaming my hands here and there and then I got hold of scarf which I kept on side table yesterday.

Anjali: Hold on Mr

Atul: I cannot stop.

Anjali: OK. Let me do on my own only.

I gave Atul a push and was out of his clutches. I pushed him on the bed and sat on him between his chest and stomach.

Atul: My God. I awakened a devil in you…

Anjali: Wait…

I took his both the hands and started kissing him on his lips and neck.

Anjali: Now you will feel how I feel under you

Atul: OK devil

Anjali: Shut up

I took the scarf and started tying on his eyes.

Atul: What are you doing?

Anjali: Remember the movie we saw.

Atul: Blindfold thing

Anjali: Yes.

Atul: Sound erotic but honey that girl did it for killing her lover

Anjali: Yes. I have same idea. I will kill you.

Atul: I am ready to die in this position.

I quickly tied cloth on his eyes. I kissed him on his chest and then belly.

I gripped his hot dick and slowly inserted in my pussy. It went swiftly. I moaned and so Atul. I slowly started riding him. I was on the bed on top of Atul I was facing Arun directly. Atul was blind fold and cannot see what is happening in the room. I hinted him to move out. He came out of curtain and stood next to bed. I signaled him again but he stood there.

Atul started lifting his butt to fuck me upwards. I pressed his chest again and pushed him down.

Anjali: Just lay as is. Don’t move else I will fly away.

Atul: Ok boss.

Atul obeyed me to my will. My body started moving fast in tempo. My tits were moving up and down. It was most erotic pose I have felt with Atul.

Arun was stupid. He was looking at me. He couldn’t control himself and came next to me. He gripped my face and started kissing me. I was helpless to shout. He took the advantage and pressed my boobs hard. I kept fucking Atul and Arun kept kissing me. I was about to cum and so Atul. I jerked Arun and gave him hard stare. He released me and finally unlocked the door. It was making sound so I started moaning a lot…. Oh god ..oh god..oh god….oh …aaaah… I felt the orgasm of life. Atul was already done and to peace Arun was out of room.

I bend down and kissed Atul. Atul took the blindfold out and saw me.

Atul: It was the best.

Anjali: Hmm. It was the best. I love you.

Atul: I love you too.

Anjali: You didn’t realized that I missed my orgasms in last two days. You were doing alone.

Atul: Oh is it so? Sorry. I thought you were enjoying….

Anjali: I said only to keep you happy. I loved how it went today.

Atul: I will take care next time....
I conveyed my issues to Atul and he accepted it willingly. That gave me comfort feeling. I am now more confident of Atul. Last orgasm was very fulfilling.

I was very satisfied and happy. There is no doubt that Arun ignited fire in me.

I had great bath and then heavy breakfast. Atul wanted to go out but I was feeling lazy. Atul thought I want to make love again but in reality I was just relaxing.

We were walking around the hotel and then I brushed my shoulder with someone. I turned and saw he was looking at me. He was with his girlfriend or spouse, carrying luggage. Looks like he was just checking-in.

He said sorry and so I. He smiled and left. I kept seeing him. He must be average height 5’8’’ but nicely built. Not a body builder but looks fit and handsome. Somehow I was caught in his eyes which looked intense to me.

Atul: Anjali, where are you.

Anjali: Coming…

Atul: What is the plan baby? Let us go out?

Anjali: No. I wanted to be here only. Beside outdoor pool. Its nice weather. I am bored of beaches now.

Atul: As you wish
Atul: Do you know swimming?

Anjali: No. I fear water

Atul: OK. Let me teach you

Anjali: You know?

Atul: I know kind off. I won’t sink atleast 

Anjali: Very funny.

Atul: Just kidding. I know basic swimming.

Anjali: OK. Good.

Atul: What else then. We will just sit there?

Anjali: I wont go in water.

Atul: Come on. I am with your. Let us make most of it.
Anjali: I don’t have constume.

Atul: Then we will buy

Anjali: I don’t want to go.

Atul: This is all your excuses.

Anjali: No, seriously. If I had costume then I would have learned.

Atul: OK. Let us go back to our rooms and take rest.

We reached our room. I saw next room door was open. I again saw him. They got adjacent room. I didn’t bother to see much. We were in our room. Atul order coffee and we had it. I took small nap and woke up around 4 pm. Atul was not in the room. I thought he will be back soon but he took 30 mins to come back.

I saw room door was opened. Atul entered

Anjali: Where were you since long without telling me

Atul: I went out as you were sleeping

Anjali: Should have left some message

Atul: Sorry. But see what I got

Anjali: What?

Atul: Our costumes

Anjali: Wow (then got serious). Now I have to learn

Atul: I know and hence I left you here for getting it

Anjali: Show me

Atul: Later

Anjali: Show me na.

Atul: Don’t be angry

Anjali: I am ok. Please show. Let me try.

I took the bag from him. I opened the packet.

Whaaaaat? 2 piece bikini…?
Anjali: Bikini? No way….

Atul: Why baby?

Anjali: Are you mad? I will roam in bra panty here in hotel?

Atul: First of all its bikini and secondly you will be in pool not roaming in hotel

Anjali: How is this different?

Atul: You are wearing swimming costume in pool. One should wear that only

Anjali: Why this two piece. You would have got t-shirt and slacks, something which I had in water park in my town.

Atul: Baby this is not water park. You are in hotel in goa.

Anjali: Still….

Atul: What still? You wore shorts and skirts here which you wont going forward in our town. Similarly bikini

Anjali: I am shy

Atul: Who knows us?

Anjali: In hotel now service guys
Atul: You mean Preeti?

Anjali: There are many

Atul: This is marquee hotel. Lots of big people come and they wear same.

Anjali: Are you sure?

Atul: Without any doubt.

Anjali: I will wear in room and if it is ok then only I will go out

Atul: You can wear it under your top and skirt and come with me in pool area. If you find ok then take top and skirt off

Anjali: Fine

I changed into bikini. It was so uncomfortable in that. It was not like bra or panty. Bikini Top was with one string on neck and another on back. Bikini bottoms were having strings on the sides. Top was covering 80% of tits. The roundness was clearly visible on the sides. It was funky color bikini and was looking extremely sexy.

I made sure all the strings were tight enough. Above that I again wore long top coming till mid thigh. I came out of bathroom.

Atul: That’s nice. It looks better in long Tee and no skirt

Anjali: Now happy?

Atul: Kind of

Anjali: Atul, you are crazy husband

Atul: I am loving it, already

It was around 6 pm. We both came out of room and moved towards outdoor pool area. It was looking beautiful from far. We can see the green palm trees and Nerul river from in the backdrop. We reached near pool

I heard giggling of female. We saw there was one couple in rear end of pool. We couldn’t see the face as they were kissing each other without noticing we were there. It started getting dark but pool had enough lights which was making it more serene and classy. Atul pinched me on my arm seeing them. We decided to sit on the pool chair.

We both kept seeing them kissing for a minute or two. Man didn’t realize that were looking at them we were seeing his back.

After minute or two person moved inside water and started swimming towards us. I saw the girl. He was in similar small bikini like me. She was looking simple yet beautiful. Must be around her 30s. Little dusky and curvy. In bikini she was looking sexy.

I turned towards Atul to see his expression. He was mouth open looking at that girl. I pinched him now but he was still looking at girl without blink. I pinched him hard.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:40 PM