Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Anjali: Thanks Preeti

Preeti: You are welcome. Anything I can help?

Coffeee… voice came from behind.

Atul: Can you bring two coffee please. Anjali I guess you too want same.

Anjali: hmm. OK

Atul: Two coffee please.

Preeti: Sure (left)

I saw Preeti was very simple girl. Nice body figure. Little dusky color. Her skirt was till her knees. Her hairs were tied properly over her head.

Atul: How was your sleep

Anjali: I didn’t sleep

Atul: hmm. You already over slept.

Anjali: hmm. I think we should relax here for two days and then go back

Atul: Why are you in hurry.

Anjali: Feeling home away

Atul: On honeymoon?

Anjali: (smiling) I know you want only one thing. You can get it at home as well

Atul: I guess there I will be busy with my job. I feel free here. You too are enjoying a lot with me. I am not sure if you will get me in noon time there.

I was thinking in my mind. How easily he presumed that I enjoyed last two sessions. I am feeling like honeymoon is over now. He is only after my body. He is good hubby but I guess after few days now he is interested in calming his dick down only
Atul: What are you thinking?

Anjali: Nothing…

Atul: You look little lost

Anjali: Hmm.

Atul: Any mistake

Anjali: I think I got carried away

Atul: What do you mean?

Anjali: In club I got carried away. I allowed you to do me topless and suck my boobs

Atul: That was awesome

Anjali: I know but it was public place.

Atul: I think we need to decide, whether fun or pride

Anjali: Yes. We should.

Atul: I think you want fun

Anjali: No. I want pride

Atul: Don’t lie

Anjali: OK. Just one incidence in club and all at me. What about you did at beach and cinema.

Atul: I always wanted Fun with control over expose.

Anjali: You are trying to be in two boats

Atul: May be. But you want only fun

Anjali: You are blaming me

Atul: No. I like it. If you have fun like you had in club…… with uncle

I was super shocked hearing his words. Goosebumps all over Eyes widened

Atul: Yes. Don’t lie. You enjoyed with uncle

Anjali: What is this bullshit you are talking

Atul: Calm down Anjali. I saw him touching your thighs and you were allowing him

Anjali: I didn’t

Atul: Don’t lie Anjali. He was caressing your thighs and you were holding his hands. His hands were touching even…..

Anjali: What even..?

Atul: Even.. you inner thighs may be inside who knows..

Anjali: Shut up

Atul: Sorry. Sorry. Don’t get angry. I was just teasing. I know you were drunk and he was touching you over thighs and you were not aware of it. My mistake. I should have not forced you to drink that much. Forget it.

Anjali: You blamed me.

Atul: Sorry baba. Its ok. Little fun, little flirt all ok

Anjali: Don’t talk to me

Internally I know I did much bigger than what Atul knows.

What I was thinking about him was all bad. He is good husband. I am with him and will be only for him.

Atul: Now what are you thinking?

Anjali: I love you.

I left my chair and sat on his laps. I circled my arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips

Atul: I told you. You need only fun. Two rounds were not enough (laughing)

Anjali: (sshh) Bad boy.

I again started kissing him. We heard knock on the door. I was about to come out of his lap but Atul gripped me there.

Atul: Come in please

I was uncomfortable but Atul was not allowing me to leave.

Preeti opened the door was in. I was still on his lap.

Preeti: Sugar?

Atul: 2 Spoons.

Anjali: Same for me

Preeti was doing arranging making coffee and Atul kissed me on lips. I was feeling uneasy and so Preeti. She was avoiding seeing us but it was clear to her.

Atul moved his hand to my knees and started pulling up my skirt little up. I pulled his hand away. Preeti saw his and fumbled spoon on the floor. She bent further down to lift the spoon. She was 3 feet away. She didn’t bent her knees to pick spoon. This ended in her skirt raising much above showing her both the thighs from behind. It was good view for 3-4 secs. I saw Atul. He was looking at Preeti. His hands again moved in my skirt.

Preeti: Its done. Please let me know if you need anything

Atul: (moving hands to my inner thighs below skirt) Sure. Thanks.

Preeti: You are welcome.

She left. I just moved out of his lap.

Anjali: You are so bad.

Atul: So what. Did you see?

Anjali: What? He naked thighs?

Atul: No. He big boobs in tight shirt.

Anjali: You are pervert. All men are same. Don’t talk to me.

Atul: Sorry baba. You also like to show.

Anjali: Shut up. You like to show me to public.

Atul: So what. My wife is beautiful. I am proud of it.

Anjali: ..aahah.. and You take all risk

Atul: Its fun.

Anjali: Fun in showing your wife topless and bottomless.

Atul: Those were accidents…. Except one in club which one girl purposely did.. (laughing)

Anjali: I will kill you.

Atul: I am already dead in your love. Let us make out

Anjali: No way. Drink coffee first.

Atul: I am horny now. After seeing that girl.

Anjali: Atul, you are my husband. How can you talk like that

Atul: Its fun. I liked her big boobs.

Anjali: OK. Go to her and eat her watermelon and don’t come to me

Atul: You have king of fruit my love. There is no match of your mangoes.

Anjali: (shying). Liar

Atul: No. I love them. But Preeti was hot as well

Anjali: She was simple. Not hot

Atul: Ok simple for you. Hot me. She turned me on.

Anjali: And I will pay price.

Atul: I will ask her then (wicked smile)

Anjali: OK. You go to her. Don’t come to me. I will also find someone.

Atul: Oh ho… so my wife is now threatening me….

Anjali: Mens world .. hmm

Atul: I was just kidding yaar…

Anjali: I was serious.

Atul: Oops…

Anjali: Yes. I will go and will not openly tell you like this.

Atul: Oh ho. OK. Let me see how brave is my wife.

Anjali: You are challenging me

Atul: Open challenge my love.

Anjali: I am not like you. I will not do anything unless you do first.

Atul: OK. Now you are backing off
Anjali: You take it the way you want.

Atul: OK. I will go and flirt with Preeti. Let me see how brave you are.

Anjali: I will not speak. I will do.

Atul: OK. I will wait to see

We started with our coffee and some crackers. I was thinking. Did I opened gate for myself? Am I provoking Atul to do wrong to get out of my guild? Probably I will not do anything wrong but if Atul do it with Preeti then I will not feel that bad.

I got the hint for getting out of guilt. Let Atul feel more for Preeti and that way I will not be alone who will be doing wrong or flowing with the current.

Anjali: Mr do you need my help?

Atul: For what?

Anjali: For first access to Preeti. Let me see how brave my hubby is.

Atul: I am born flirt, babe

Anjali: See who is saying. Man who couldn’t marry without his parent’s help in finding girl

Atul: (little mock angry). You are getting bad girl now. I will punish you first. See beast is coming… ha ha ha

Atul jumped over me. He unbuttoned my shirt and took my boob out of my bra and sucked them hard and left me there on bed.

Atul: You got the punishment girl.

Anjali: Showing physical power to girl (laughing)

Atul: (laughing).. I was just looking for reason to suck those mangoes. (winked)

Anjali: I know. You cannot have watermelon. (giggling) Just eat mangoes… poor boy.. tch tch….
Atul felt my comment annoying. He felt that I was making fun on him. Internally he took it as challenge however he was expressing it as nothing like situation.

After coffee we went out near Nerul River. Just walking and watch greenery. We kept chatting and talking about all worldly stuff. We came back hotel.

Desperate Atul went to reception area to see if he can see Preeti. He indirectly inquired that she left at 6 pm. We decided to have pizza and went out for dinner. It was quite good pizza and we end up eating more. Once back we changed to our night clothes. I was expecting Atul to charge up but he was busy in watching movie that too crappy Bollywood movie. I was reading my book and started feeling sleepy.

Atul slowly moved into the bed. He kissed on my bare arm. I smiled. He then moved ahead and kissed my lips. Soon we were smooching. He was quick in taking his clothes off. I was still charging up. He made me sit and took my nightie out. He quickly pulled my panties off as well. Not sure why he was in hurry but he quickly adjusted himself between my legs. I wanted him to play with me but he was more interested in penetration. He quickly penetrated me. I was half dry. It helped him in stimulating his stick. He had too humps, couple of kissed and mauling of my boobs. Soon he came and was out of my pussy. He was strong enough to have 10 minutes of long strokes but those were very mechanical. I didn’t feel he was caring me enough during his fun. I couldn’t speak to him for my needs. I smiled as he pulled. He did asked me if I enjoyed. I just lied that it was good. He quickly went in the bed. He asked me when I am going to sleep. I said in some time.

I kept reading my book till I started feeling sleepy. I knew Atul will be hard in the morning and he will awake me with sex. I went in bed without any clothes. I wanted to sleep long but I guess I have no option. I slowly dived into peaceful sleep.

Knock knock… is what I heard.

Atul: Come in.

I just ignored. I thought Atul will take care of it.

Door opened. I heard the voice of someone putting trays on the table.

I quickly realized that I am without my clothes. I was sleeping on my back but my body was covered till shoulders. I just opened 10% of my eyes and saw that it was Preeti. He was in her uniform. He was looking nice and pretty.

Atul came out of bed and in the boxer he went to Preeti.

Atul: Thanks for the coffee. Came you bring soap please. I wanted to take bath.

Preeti: Sure (left)

Atul sat on the chair in his boxers and kept sipping coffee. It was clear he wanted to impress Preeti.

Again knock on the door.

Atul: It’s open. Come in

Preeti was back. She handed him soap. Atul stood up. Preeti was leaving.

Atul: Wait Preeti. Don’t knock again and again. I will put do not disturb if I don’t want you to come.

Preeti: Ok Sir.

Atul: One minute

Preeti: Yes please

Atul: Coffee was nice. Thanks (handing over some tip money)

Preeti: Sure.

Atul: I am going for bath. Can you bring breakfast for us after 30 mins. Anjali will be awake by that time.

Preeti: Sure. Anything else?

Atul: Nothing. I like your smile.

Preeti: Thank you. (left)

Atul was about to enter in bathroom and he saw his phone ringing. He took the call. It was his office colleague. They were asking some details on the project. Atul kept explaining them. Call went long almost 25-30 mins. After ending call he went for bath after few minutes shower started.

I know Atul takes 20-30 mins for his bath as he is having habit of shaving and brushing in shower. I wanted to sleep more so I kept myself in bed for 30 more minutes.

I heard slow knock and then door opened. It must be Preeti with breakfast. I again slightly opened my eyes and saw it was not Preeti. It was Arun.

He came with breakfast tray which he kept on the table. I saw him turning and going back but he stopped. He turned towards bed and froze there. His hand went on the door which he closed from inside. I saw him moving towards the bed. I kept sleeping like that. My shoulders were on display and if he pay attention he can guess that I either in dress without shoulder or may be with no clothes.

I guess he got that clue. I came near to the bed. I further closed my eye avoiding any new action. I started feeling that something is crawling down of my body. Oh my God he was slowly pulling blanket down. Since I was not prepared for this I was not holding any piece of blanket under my body.

Slowly-slowly in a minute my blanket was 6 inches down. I was acting like sleeping tight, didn’t move at all. Blanket was down enough to show my boobs just covering my nipples. The mounds were visible. There was no action for a minute. I couldn’t take it more. I slightly opened my eyes again 10-15% just to see. I saw him rubbing his dick over the trouser. I started feeling uneasy.

I thought of raising alarm but if Atul comes out then he will beat this guy badly. May be he will get fired. I was also feeling bad for Arun since yesterday as I took advantage of him.

I was already anticipating Atul to start day with banging and was mentally ready. Arun’s action made me thrilled and I started feeling wet quickly. My boobs started feeling flow of blood. Nipples got erect.

I was in my thoughts and suddenly felt blanket quickly moved 3 inches down. Both my boobs popped out. Boobs were bigger and nipples were hard. Good light in the room was giving mermaid feeling to me. My upper body was nude and lower was under the sheet.

I was not expecting this action from innocent boy like Arun. I was thinking of raising alarm. I was hearing brushing sound and shower running. I know Atul will be out in 10-15 mins. I will raise alarm later. Let me see how far this guy will go.

He slowly walked near to me. Now he was standing near halfway to bed. Almost there where blanket was uncovered and my nude body was on the display. He looked hard at me. He turned and saw bathroom closed and shower is running. He knew he doesn’t have much time.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:40 PM