Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
I took the pin and neatly tugged the strap again hiding it behind the cloth. Both I and Atul were on high after so many drinks, especially Atul. However he was still in control. I was tired after long orgasm from uncle’s finger fucking and too many nude adventures in one evening.

Hotel – Sol De Goa was very nearby. We were there in 5 mins. Atul parked the car and we were at the reception area. It was old style small boutique hotel. Hardly 20 rooms but beautifully kept. I was hiding behind Atul. We got the keys and we entered the room.

Atul took all his clothes off. I was having only one cloth which Atul took off. We both were naked and went into bed. Atul started kissing me and sucking my boobs. I was already turned on. I kissed him back. We both were extremely tired but trying our best to make out. I took the bold step. I went on Atul and holding his half erect shaft tried to penetrate inside me. But I Atul was dead as dumbo. He was not getting it erect enough and after couple of try I too gave up.

Atul was already snoring high. I was tired and wanted to sleep but my body was sticky and smelling. I went for shower. In the shower I started cleaning my private parts. The unsatisfied feeling was still there. I tried to rub my pussy in flowing warm water but I didn’t have energy. I ended up with frustration. I wore the bath robe and came in the room. I was tired like hell now. Bathrobe was little wet so I took it off and moved inside bed. Eventful day ended with eventless night. It was 3 AM and I was in my dreams.

I started feeling like somebody kissing my boobs. I woke up and saw Atul was kissing me on boobs and was about to fuck me soon. I was sleepy. I told Atul later as I want to sleep hard. He was bit disappointed but understood. After sometime I heard:

Atul: Anjali, I am going to guesthouse to bring our bags.

Anjali: What is the time now?

Atul: 8 AM

Anjali: Can you go 10-11. I am very sleepy.

Atul: You don’t worry. Take your sleep. I will be back in by 11 AM. We will save time.

Anjali: You can do packing?

Atul: Of course.

Anjali: hmm..I will sleep then

Atul: I will lock the door.
Anjali: hmm….zzzz

Atul left the room and hotel. Since we were in guesthouse since last 7 days, he forgot that its hotel and didn’t put Do Not Disturb tag.

There were couple of knocks on the door but I kept sleeping. I slept nude whole night. I felt like peeing and I woke up finally and straight away went into restroom. I was done quickly and I opened the door and straight away went on the bed. I was standing next to the bed to pick up the blanket but blanket and bedsheets were not there.

I sensed someone is in the room. I turned and saw a young boy (may be 18-20) was standing holding cleaning trolley with bedsheets in it. Blanket was kept on the sofa.

I was not 100% awake by that time and so didn’t realize to quickly cover myself.
Saw him shivering like anything.

Arun: sss. ssssorrry mmm madam (I saw badge tag with name Arun)

Anjali: What the hack. How you came in. (still standing full naked)

Arun: ss sssorry madam. I knocked 3 times. There was no board so came to clean the room. Its 10 AM.

Anjali: (angry) Give me blanket pleeeease.

Arun ran towards sofa, picked up the blanket and turned and again ran towards me to give the blanket. Blanket was not folded and one end was on the floor. His foot stuck in that and he tripped just before me on the floor. His head banged on my thigh and then on the border of bed and he was on floor.

Arun: aaahhhhhh

Anjali: (quickly bend down to see him)

Arun: aaaahh….ouchh

Anjali: Oh… blood is coming from your head. (took her hand and pressing hard on his wound to stop bleeding

Arun was on the floor. He raised was now sitting there taking support of bed on the back. I was sitting on my knees on the floor pressing his forehead with right hand and left hand behind his head. He was in pain and I was trying to stop the bleeding.

I was hardly a feet away from him. Since I was half standing on knees and my Arun’s head was in my hands. His face was straight infront of my naked boobs.

Arun: Madam. I will manage. You please leave and cover yourself.

I realized I am still full naked. I released his forehead and saw the bleeding stopped but within 1-2 secs I saw it came out again.
From childhood I was always like caring others. I felt he was needing my help more. It was matter of 2-3 more minutes. He already saw everything.

I again kept my hand on his forehead and started pressing the area. He was now out of that shock. He was constantly staring my boobs, my naked body, my shaved pussy, my bare thighs. I am sure he had never seen any girl nude in his life.

It was natural. My eyes went on his face and his expression. He was looking at my body. I felt something different. He was so innocently looking at my tits. I started feeling little more than uncomfortable. My nipples started getting harden and my pussy started getting moist.

It was already 2 more minutes. We didn’t speak any word. During all those 2-3 minutes he was keeping his eyes on my naked glory. I was looking at him. He was young dude. Hardly few facial hair. Must be 5’8’’-5’9’’. Slim and fair.

Finally he lost in my beauty of my nakedness. He lifted his right hand and touched my left breast. He was not lusting but looked like he was exploring it. First sight of any boob to him (I was assuming). I was just looking at him what he is going to do next. He softly cupped it. It created electric pulse in my body which he felt quickly. He retracted his hand. I started feeling more wet and I forgot why I was sitting nude infront of cleaning boy.

After 2-3 secs he again lifted his hand and this time he cupped it and didn’t release it. My body too responded to his touch and arched little towards him. My hand further spread to create more view for him. He raised his another hand now grabbed my right boob as well. He was on the floor. Both his legs were straight and I was sitting on my knees beside him holding his forehead. Both his hands were now cupping my boobs. He finally moved ahead against pressure of hand. His face started travelling towards those two mangoes. My hands holding head responded to his act and I myself started giving him feather push towards my chest. Together the tough travel became possible. He was there. His lips were 1 inch from my nipples. He lifted his head for the first time. His eyes met mine. I closed my eyes in shame which was a go signal for him. He opened his lips little bit and pushed his face ahead. His lips touched the pointed nipple. My body shuddered but my hands was holding him tight with no go back.

He further opened his lips and slowly moved ahead. My nipple moved inside his mouth and his lips were touching the circumference of my areola. There was a gentle suck and the nipple started moving more deep inside his mouth. He sucked like a baby. He was still restricting himself. It was few minutes and he was still sucking my one nipple. My hunger grew up exponentially. I took the boob out of his mouth. He was looking like small baby from whom you just snatched his milk bottle. To his surprise my heaved my chest right and gave other boob to him. I moved ahead brushing my left boob on his cheeks. He turned gently, opened his mouth and took the hanging nipple in, more in.. deep inside. He was sucking it more and more. I was forgot who he was. I forgot where I was. I forgot I am married… It was lust and desire. I was horny and dry since yesterday. I took the boobs out. I moved across his legs and set on his thighs. I was naked, sitting with my legs on either side of him. My pussy dripping and leaking. I moved ahead suffocating him more. My breasts were all over his face. My pussy was hanging between his stretched legs. Both my thighs were on his thigh but curving outside and then knee bending towards his back.

I was all over him. Poor boy was between my boobs. Not sure if he lost his breath or what but he was open mouth trying to adjust to this assault. My glistering pussy started leaking juices on his trousers.

Anjali: Take you touser off.

Arun: (shocked) Let me go.

Anjali: Did you listen. Take it off.

Arun’s hand went on this trousers hook. He opened the hook and then slowly pulled the zipper down. I was hungry and I was not liking the delay. I moved my hands on his waist and started pulling his trousers out. He helped me by lifting his butts up and I took opportunity to take his briefs off and in quick motion this trouser and his brief was on his knees. Though he was shying and fearing but he had a hard dick which sprang out quickly. My hands went on his dick. It was looking like heaven pill to me. I gripped his hard dick. It grew further hard and tight. I looked into his eyes. He did still not believe it.

My phone started ringing. It was Atul. I didn’t want to pick the call. It was ringing and was annoying me. I finally picked up the call.

Atul: Hello my love.

Anjali: Hello

Atul: I am on the way. Will be there in 15 mins. If you want to eat out then get ready else we will dine here only.

Anjali: hmm. Come over and then we will decide.

I ended the call. Saw Arun again. He was in more fear now. His hard dick lost all the hardness. I too released him. He quickly pulled up his clothes and was standing now. I stood up, picked up the bathrobe and went in the bathroom.

I started the shower. Water was warm but I chose cold. I stood below cold water. Things started cooling down. I closed my eyes and recalled everything. I felt like somebody pulled carpet below my foot.

What I was doing today? I was banging a young boy to fulfill my desire. What is the difference between me and David/Gurmeet/Sandeep. We take advantage of weak. Is this life about.

Did I lose the entire self-respect, my values, my upbringing? Am I slut or whore?

Why so much hunger to get fucked now and then.

I was fully guilt ridden. I need to control myself. I cannot discourage Atul. But I need to have better control of my body and my needs..

Why I am flowing with the turn

… turn by turn…..

I am changing turn by turn…
Cold shower got the calmness required for me. I was determined now. I cannot lose myself for the fun which I am easily getting from Atul. A day or two breaks from intimacy should not make me vulnerable. I never had sex before marriage and life was wonderful without it. Before marriage I no boy had ever seen me in short clothes and in last 7 days I have been naked around the Goa. My body which I have kept so pure and virgin is now at offer every now and then. May be marriage and sex are gates to open world but I have never heard anyone getting nude at beach or bar in public.

I am not bad girl. I am not bad girl. I am bad girl.

I kept chanting in my brain for long. I was in shower and Atul was back.

I came out and Atul took me in his arms. He kissed me and took my bathrobe away. I was naked and he started getting undressed. He was hard. I kissed him back. He pushed me on bed and penetrated me immediately. I was completely dry after shower and he was hurting me. I didn’t feel like fucking that time but couldn’t say no to Atul as I was already guilt ridden. He was about to come and I pushed him out. He came on my belly and turn over on the side. I went back and cleaned myself. He too took shower and came out. I was ready by that time. I was wearing short skirt and top which was getting normal for me now.

I saw him and he was smiling on me. We both had our lunch there. We decided to take rest and were relaxing in our room. Atul felt another urge of sex. He started taking my top off. I was allowing him. In some time we both were naked and he was kissing me. Mentally I was not there as I was still thinking on my last 7 days. He too was not very bothered about me. As I was supporting his act he didn’t find tough to carry out his acts. Two hours back scene repeated. He was done after 5-10 min strong fucking. We cleaned ourselves. Atul caught nap. I was not able to sleep. I was thinking all around last two sessions with Atul. Those two were nowhere near to what we were doing 3-4 days back. I felt so so romantic with Arun in the morning that Atul’s two fucking could not make me wet even. My pussy was itching a bit due to dry fucking.

Atul didn’t bother to check how I was feeling. Though my body was with him but he should have paid attention to my feelings. How can he not realized that I am not slippery or wet below. He was totally in him. That day also after dehydration he fucked me in living room without giving attention to me.

Am I thinking too much? I think with Atul I am getting dominated because he is husband. I lose the power of what I want. When people are behind my body I get pampering and full attention. I think I got the habit of getting attention. I literally bangd Arun and he was still supportive to me. Probably that’s the reason I felt good for him and when reverse happened I was dry.

Oh God, where I am going. I need to love Atul and make him love me. We are couple and that’s the truth. Some weak moments should not drive us crazy.

Hour passed away and I didn’t blink my eyes for sleep. Atul was still snoring. I was thirsty. I went to drink water but it was not there. I took the keys and locked the room to fetch myself. I saw one help and called him. He turned and I see he was again Arun. His face went yellow seeing me. I too felt same. Since I called him, I asked him for water. He said he will send in room.

I was back in the room. Arun made me think again the morning incidence. I was feeling more and more guilt ridden. I heard a knock at the door. I opened anticipating Arun. I kept my eyes down. I hear girl voice.

Girl: Madam, you asked for water.

I raised my face and saw a sincere and simple girl was holding water bottles. I again read the badge. Preeti was the name
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:39 PM