Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Anjali: OK.

We moved to dance floor. We started simple dance. Uncle was bold enough to dance like lover. Having one hand in hand and other on waist. He was pulling me to him and I was also comfortable with him.
In all those wolves he was looking so friendly to me that I forgot he is also a male.

His old dance moves were making him roaming his hands on my back. Already without bra and in spaghetti straps my back was shining and was very much. His hands were coming and going of my bare back skin. It was again charging me. I stopped thinking him other man. I was just loving his touches. It was the flow of events, surrounding and definitely food and wine… I was just in myself.

He was innocently touching my back and I was feeling so good.

They changed the dance number and now he pulled me more in him. My face was over his shoulder and his was on mine. His chin on touching my neck and shoulder area. His hands were still on my back. We are swinging slowly. I just closed my eyes. It was hardly a minute and I felt a gentle peck on my shoulder.

Yes he kissed me there. It was just brushing of lips.

He whispered in my ears.

Uncle: Sorry. I just felt like appreciating your beauty. You skin is smooth. I have never seen such.

Anjali: Its ok.

We continued for a minute. Had he was very gently pressing his lips on my shoulder. I started feeling more and more wet. I wanted to take Atul and bang somewhere. It was my urge now. Uncle lifted his chin from my shoulder and turned towards me. I too turned towards him. Not sure what happened to me I just kissed him on his lips. It was 3 sec kiss and I realized my mistake.

I released him. He too as a gentleman. We both walked back to our seat. Aunty was now in deep sleep. We moved into our respective seats. Atul came after two minutes.

We both were quiet.
Without panties my pussy was leaking. My thighs were wet due to syrup I was oozing. Aunty in deep sleep was all over uncle.

Atul: Let us move more to give her space.

Uncle: No we are ok

Anjali: No problem. Let us move.

We all move to ½ of the sofa and ½ was with Aunty lying flat.

Atul: It was such a relief

Anjali: (laughing) shameless boy

Atul: Now, I am hungry

Anjali: What are you doing. We should leave now

Atul: I didn’t yesterday whole day. I am hungry of everything (winking)

Anjali: I know

Atul started looking for a waiter. One waiter passed by but ignored him. He went behind him to give order. He was talking to waiter and I felt uncle wanted to say something

Uncle: Thanks for that wonderful kiss

Anjali: (shy, not able to speak)

Uncle: You are really beautiful and you made my day, my month, my year.

Anjali: Sorry, I lost my control

Uncle: (patting on my bare thigh) No need of sorry. It was reward for me.

Anjali: (shying with red face)

Uncle: (whispering and now rubbing my thigh) Your skin is so smooth. May it be shoulder or neck or thigh. You a diva.

Anjali: Uncle, looks like you are drunk now.

Uncle: I was just teasing you. (still hands on my thigh)

Atul was back and we had to squeeze again. It was not enough space and we three were touching shoulder to shoulder and thigh to thigh..

Atul: I ordered there. Seems they are super busy.

Anjali: Good. Now eat and leave.

Atul: Hmm. Hotel restaurant must be closed so good to eat here

Anjali: hmm.

Uncle’s hand was still on thigh. Slowly it was moving up and down not a fast movement to be visible but I can feel the touch.

I looked at him and he smiled.

Uncle: Atul, you are lucky to have such a good wife. She is beautiful and understanding. She is allowing you to eat and drink so much.

Atul: She is really good. I am luckiest to marry her

Uncle looked at me. I just smiled and he now squeezed my thigh.

Not sure why I was not doing something. May be I was allowing him for what he is suffering all the way. He was no pushy and I took kissed him.

Atul was waiting for the food. Waiter came and placed the order. He also got few more drinks.

Atul: This is for you uncle.

Uncle: Thanks. I may take full. Anjali, will you share?

Anjali: No.

Uncle: Come on. It is my favorite. Take few sips first.

I reluctantly took one sip and it was so bitter that I started coughing. Both the men started laughing on me. My coughing was much. Uncle moved his left hand on my back and started massaging me to give comfort. It was really comfortable. But his right hand was on my thigh pressing it hard.

I said it is comfortable and thanks for the help. Atul was busy in munching his last food of the day.
Uncle pulled his left hand down from the shoulder to my lower back.

Uncle: You guys know there are lot ants here in this disco.

Anjali: Whaaaat? Uncle you are just too much.

Uncle: Trust me they can bite you anytime (he pinched my thigh badly)

I just jumped over my place which allowed his left hand to slip down on the sofa seat. I landed on his hand.

Both uncle and Atul were laughing at me. Atul was taunting me and I was feeling bad.

I realized that due to jump and sit my frock bottom flew up and now I was directly sitting on uncle’s hand. It was complete horror.

Uncle’s hand was under my bums. My bare bums…. My god

I can feel his touch his skin. I raised bums to pull his hands but his hands were not moving. I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

I got the clue that he don’t want to move.

Anjali: Atul, finish fast. I want to go hotel.

Atul: Let me eat. We will leaving 10 mins.

Anjali: Let me go restroom.

Atul: Hold on. Let me finish and the move. Don’t make me move.

I looked at uncle.

Atul: Don’t expect uncle to move. He cannot. Aunty is sleeping there. Now you were laughing at my condition. Now you hold for 10 min.

Anjali: Atul. I will kill you.

But too that he started laughing.

Atul: Do whatever you want.

Uncle’s hand was below me. I too pressed my bums hard so that he will feel pain. But he outsmart me.
His right hand lifted my frock revealing more of my thigh. He was lifting further which could end up showing my pussy even. I just grabbed his hand and moved away.

He smiled at me. I compromised the situation. He started talking about his life, asking few questions to Atul and was constantly moving his hand below my bums. I could not put pressure for long and slowly I was soft on him. His hand in a minute traveled couple of inches and now was just below my pussy.

His hand was upside down and I was almost seating on his palm. Slowly he made more space and his fingers started getting touch of my second hold and pussy lips. I was already wet since some time and he too felt it by bare hand.

It was getting very uncomfortable sitting on his hand that way. I was talking to Atul and then I got jolt of the day. His finger moved ½ inch inside my pussy. My pussy was already wet. I have no option but to sit on it. I tried to stand but Atul held me from my right arm and in funny way asked me to wait for few more minutes. He was not releasing my arm and now my protection was also gone.
Uncle took the advantage of that. He quickly took his right hand and pulled my right leg little apart from left. It created good space for him

His finger further moved in my pussy, penetrating 2 inches now. He was touching my vaginal walls now. In that position it was so much pleasuring that I was losing all my control.

He took his finger out for 1 inch and again pushed deep almost whole finger. He repeated this couple of times and was smiling at me. I was pleading with my eyes but my body was not.

I started feeling his finger more and more.

I was not able to accept that situation of getting finger fucked by an old man next to my husband in open disco club.

His fingers were doing magic. I stopped talking. His finger moved deep down into my slippery wet labia. Now he pushed two fingers into me. This feels wonderful! Oh, oh, oh, I want to be fucked like this, in and out, harder, harder, deep into me! I swoon with my eyes closed, not sure what is happening to me. My cunt was absolutely sloshy, soaked and slippery. His fingers make me shiver every time he pumps in and out. I was about to peak. I was not able to control. How can I peak next to Atul. I went blank, I leaned towards Atul. He had just finished his food. I grabbed his face and I started kissing him. In that process I ended up raising my bums further up. Uncle shoved his third finger in and grabbed my wall and to my fear my G-Spot. Entire body got stiffened. I was literally biting Atul’s lips. I came heavily on uncles hand. Left my juices flowing all over there.

I was again in my senses in next 30 secs. Uncle being experienced man understood. He took his hands out.

I saw Atul. He was surprised. To cover up I just said:

Anjali: It was your punishment for not allowing me

Atul: Punishment?

Anjali: Yes. I bit your lips

Atul: It was reward. However I was feeling for uncle. He must be feeling uneasy.

Anjali: He would have not. …right uncle?

I just looked into uncle’s eyes as shameless girl. He took was shocked with turnover. I pushed Atul out and came out of sofa.

Atul: You seems to be in hurry.

Anjali: Yes, you go and pay bill. I will be there from restroom.

Atul left. I went back to table. I grabbed few tissues and gave it to uncle.

Anjali: This is for you. You must clean it before Aunty smells it.
I went to restroom and Atul went to pay the bill. I was dripping like leaked barrel of oil. My thigh was all wet and sticky. I wanted to clean them before Atul notice it.
I went into the restroom. Tissue holder was empty. I went to see toilet papers were there but no all empty. It was almost 1 AM and I cannot expect to refill so late. I finished up in the loo and cleaned entire area. Water spilled more and my both legs were wet. Because of short frock those were visible wet with water drops on shining waxed legs. I heard knock on the door but I didn’t speak. I heard knock again but I kept mum as what to speak. Then there was no noise. I just pulled out my frock to dry my legs. I was still in one of the toilet. I was about to dry my legs but saw some of the juices went further back to butt. I kept my dress on the door top as it as just 6 feet door sections created in the restroom.

I sat on commode and started fresh jet spray to clean all area. I bend down and made sure everything is clean and nothing sticky. I stood up and picked up my frock. My hand came empty. I tried again but it came empty. I turned and saw my frock was not there. Since door and partition were hardly 1 cm above the floor, I thought it fell other side. I casually opened the door to see but there was no frock. I was without single thread of cloth, full monty in the Female Toilet. Who took away my frock?

I was already outside the toilet. I turned towards opposite side of the main door and saw one man with cleaning supply. My dress was in trolley. I ran towards him and picked up my frock. He snatched it from me. I snatched it back but he was gripping it tight. He roamed his eyes on me, top to bottom. I stared on beautiful boobs. I didn’t want to risk. I snatched hard my dress and ran inside one of the toilet. I wore my dress and found one of the strap is teared off. No way it will stay on my shoulder without tying it with pin. Restroom was trouble in itself. I just came out holding my strap and walked towards the counter where I kept my jacket. Person whom we gave jacket was not there. I asked but other waiter was looking at me and my condition. I didn’t to create the scene. I was looking for Atul, guess he must be out to take care out of parking.

I came out holding one strap. I was tearing from the front side so if leave my left boob will come out. I don’t want that so I kept holding it. I came out of in the parking lot. From waiters to passerby or door keeper all were looking at me in this condition. I was out in the parking lot looking for Atul. I forgot where we parked the car. It was very dark in the midnight. I couldn’t see him. I decided to stay at one place. I found one corner which seemed very safe. I was looking all around from there with no hint of Atul and our SUV.

I felt someone hand on my shoulder. I got terrified but turned to look who was there. It was Gurmeet.

Gurmeet: Hello Sexy

Anjali: (shrugging his hand away)

Gurmeet: What happened? You are so afraid.

Anjali: Just waiting for Atul. He is there picking up car (lying)

Gurmeet: Hmm. You were standing here since 5 mins. I guess he left you alone. Ha ha ha

Anjali: Not funny. Mind your business

Gurmeet: You are real bitch

Anjali: Shut up. Leave me alone

Gurmeet: You are not safe here. Come with me.

Anjali: Get lost.

Gurmeet: Trust me babe. This corner if drug spot. Somebody will come and you wont be safe.

Anjali: Atul is coming. I am safe

Gurmeet: OK. Let me wait for your protection

I didn’t see any harm. I was standing there for 2-3 more mins. No signs of Atul.

Gurmeet: Why are you holding your dress like this

Anjali: Its none of your business.

Gurmeet: You seems to be angry on me.

Anjali: Yes I am. You took my panties and I lot of trouble after that.

Gurmeet: You too teased me. You kept showing you boobs and I left red and dry

Anjali: (feeling proud) Really?

Gurmeet: Who can forget that awesome moments. That soft petite round ball with pinkish cherry top nipple. I envy your husband.

Anjali: OK OK. Leave me now.

Gurmeet: Let us look for Atul.

Anjali: I am not sure where he stuck.

Gurmeet: You have cell.

Anjali: No

Gurmeet: Give me his number

Anjali: XXXXXXXXXX.

Gurmeet: Dialing…

Atul: Hello

Gurmeet: Hello, its Gurmeet. Anjali is with me here in parking looking for you.

Atul: I am inside. Looking for keys, I left on counter. They moved in their store location in lost and found. I will be taking from there. Will be there in 5-10 mins. Ask Anjali to wait

Gurmeet: We are here on lot next to big light pole.

Atul: Fine. Be there.

Anjali: Thanks Gurmeet.

Gurmeet: It was great time with you here. I was really privileged to see your boobs. But it was bad day as I will be going dry. (making sad face)

Anjali: I am sorry for you. I am married else you are good person

Gurmeet: Can do one favor for me

Anjali: What?

Gurmeet: Can I last time kiss you.

Anjali: No. Last time you carried away and took advantage of me. It was not great day for me either.

Gurmeet: What happened.

Anjali: Can’t tell all. But understand I cannot kiss you.

Gurmeet: Can I kiss your shoulders instead of your lips. I have never see suck beautiful round shoulders.

Anjali: You are crazy

Gurmeet: For you

Anjali: Just 10 secs

Gurmeet: 1 min

Anjali: 30 secs

Gurmeet: Done.

Gurmeet took be behind the thick pillar. Almost isolating from world. He kissed me on my right shoulder moving towards neck. I stopped him on neck. He moved to the other shoulder where I was holding the strap. He kissed me on my neck moving down toward shoulder. My hand was still there. He gently removed my hand. I complete forgot that strap was teared apart. He kissed further. Unlike right shoulder, he saw strap missing. He looked further down and saw dress flap was hanging down and left boob was half open. He kissed on shoulder and in parallel pulled the flap further down to expose my nipples.. pink areola. The full full left boob was like alphonso mango of India. The shape, size and firmness was making it so so beautiful and sexy that anyone can lose his moral. Gurmeet was no innocent. He moved down and picked up nipple straight in his lips. I got 440 volt jolt with is touch on my bare boob. I tried to push him but he quickly grabbed my hands and moved above my head. He was still sucking me hard. I had no option. He was taking nipples in and sucking like a child. He made a big gulp and took bigger portion of boob in his mouth. He was eating it virtually with his whole mouth. I was already on high after wine and uncle’s finger fucking. I didn’t have power to push him

His phone ranged and I understood Atul is out. I saw his car coming from far. Gurmeet realized it. Before I could scream he kept his hand on my mouth and took me inside area of wall and pillar. I was now not visible. He was all over me. I can see light of car approaching us. I had no option but I hit gurmeet on his groin area and released myself. I started running towards the car. Gurmeet too though to running but Atul saw me. He stopped the car. I quickly entered the car.

Atul: What happened Anjali?

Anjali: Drive quickly from here.

Atul: What happened all fine? You dress Anjali, it is torn from that side and your boob is out. Somebody did it? Gurmeet did it? Let me see him

Anjali: No No. He left early due to call. I was alone and saw your car. I thought you will miss so I started running behind you. My frock got tucked in hook which was out of one big van and dress teared off.

Atul: No worries. We will be in hotel soon. …
Atul and I were in the car.

Atul: Baby we have pin the glove box

Anjali: Oh ok.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:39 PM