Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Who is he??
Avoiding any scene, I tried to remove his hand from my boobs. But his grip started tightening. He grabbed full left boob and started squeezing and pinching it with more pressure. I was already dripping since some time because of Atul and this guy just took his place.
Anjali: Who are you?
Gurmeet, I heard in loud music.
Anjali: Take your hand out
Gurmeet: You took inside (pinching my nipples)
Anjali: I mistakenly took thinking my hubby
Gurmeet: Still a brave girl (now squeezing entire boob)
Anjali: Leave, my hubby will be any moment here
Gurmeet: OK. Just kiss me once and I will leave
Anjali: No way
Gurmeet: Please, I can just request you.
Anjali: It was mistake. I never wanted it that way
Gurmeet: It is my bad day. I don’t want to go dry. Just one kiss
He took his hand out and turned me. I just turned without any resistance. All those seduction and alcohol was playing on me. I just saw him. He was stud. 6 feet tall, strong body and thick facial hairs. I was reluctant to kiss but by turning I hinted him enough.
He pulled me close. He bent down towards my face and I in the flow raised myself on my toes. He touched my lips with his and I just closed my eyes. He started smooching me and I supported him. Half minute over and he was still sucking my lips, so skillfully, so gently that I started melting and now was leaning on him.
He moved his hand inside my frock from the bottom part. He raised my already short frock up, touched my panty. I got the shock when his finger moved my pussy lips. He rubbed his fingers over it and I just felt tremors in whole body. I immediately parted my lips and pushed him back. But his heavy body was too heavy for me. He felt nothing. He looked into my eyes. He grabbed me from my waist, I resisted too which in split of seconds he took his hands inside the frock and pulled my panties straight down to my heels and quickly ran away from this dark area to another. Before I could bend and pull it up, I saw Atul coming up. I had to decide whether to pull panty up or to take it out.
Atul was very near now and if bend and pick he will notice, If I don’t then probably he may not see down in dark on this floor. I was still deciding and Atul was next to me. He smiled at me and I smiled. I was not in state of walking or dancing. I just leaned on Atul and started kissing him. Nothing I could think of to distract him. He was surprised but happily accepted me. He started sucking my lips.
Anjali: Close your eyes
Atul: Why?
Anjali: Just close your eyes.
Atul: OK my lord.
Atul closed his eyes. I bent down to pull my panties up but to my horror Gurmeet kept his shoe over it and was standing behind me. I had no option but to come out of it. I just came out of those and grabbed Atul’s hand and pulled him in the corner. With close eyes he was supporting all my moves, may be he was feeling something kinky to happen.
I too wanted to distract him. In the corner I took his face in my hands and kissed him on his forehead, eyes, cheeks.. avoiding lips. He tried to get hold of my face but I took his hands down again.
Atul: What are you doing
Anjali: Just keep quiet and feel
Atul: You seems to be in top mood
Anjali: You cannot speak either
Atul: oh ho.. you are becoming master now.
Anjali: Yes. You are my slave. Do what I will say.
Atul: OK master.
Anjali: You cannot speak. Just move your head to say yes.
Atul: (nodded)
I kissed him on his neck and chin area.
Anjali: Now you feel what I feel when you kiss me in public.
I kissed him on neck, little lower.. I opened his first shirt button and then second and third..He was not wearing any inner vest. I opened his shirt more and kissed over his chest.
Atul was vibrating with my oral attack. He never anticipated this.
I finally took his nipple in my mouth, I kissed it, then sucked and finally bit.
Atul: oooooh… I am loving it….
Anjali: Keep your mouth shut else I will spank you
I did same on his other nipple…
Atul couldn’t take it more. He opened his eyes, lifted me from waist and turned me in the corner and started kissing me. He was so dominating that he took my left strap down in a swift motion and my entire left boob was out. He quickly took the boob his mouth and started sucking, kissing and biting my nipples. It was revenge attack on me. Atul was way powerful than me. My distraction act backfired me like a boomerang. There was devil inside him which waked up after beer, wine and my stupid act.
Atul took the other strap down and took right boob in his mouth. I somehow took the left strap up covering left boob again.
From few feet away Gurmeet was seeing me. He got full view of boobs. Atul was out of control. I pushed Atul but he was not in mood to listen. Atul was sucking my right boob. He was not aware of Gurmeet just behind him.
I was already on high mood. He saw in eyes of Gurmeet… I showed him my anger of panty assult.. he came more close to us ..hardly 2-3 feet to scare me.
Atul moved to left boob again taking strap down… my right boob was full open. Gurmeet had good view of it. I wanted to show Gurmeet down. He did wrong in pulling panty down. I wanted to tease him. I kept my right boob open. He was looking at me with lust. Atul was busy in left. I myself cupped by right boobs showing tongue to Gurmeet. I took Atul’s face in my palms and moved on right boob… feeding him my nipple… in whole process I was having full eye contact with Gurmeet. I was staring him hard. After few minutes he left the place. It was revenge and I was proud of myself again….after Joseph’s act. This is what I should do. Be brave and be on own terms.
I pulled both the straps up.
Anjali: Atul, we are dance floor. Its enough
Atul: uffff… nobody will see in dark
Anjali: Stupid, one waiter just passed from here looking at me. He saw you sucking my mangoes..
Atul: Oh..
Anjali: You just go crazy forgetting world (giggling)
Atul: Looks like you too don’t care
Anjali: I care but my love for you is more than my own care..
Atul: I love you Anjali..
Anjali: I love you Atul.

Anjali: I am hungry again. That light snacks were no match. I want to eat something more
Atul: Let us go to dining area and eat properly.
Anjali: Hmm. I am also tired of dancing ….
We passed through dancing crowd and reached dining area. It was fully packed. Atul saw on 4 seater sofa with table. Sofa was round shape as almost ¼ of pie with a round table on the front. There was a couple sitting on the table and only 2 seats where available.

We quickly reached there and quickly seated there. Girl was in the middle so I moved in first with both the males on the either corner. We ordered our food. Atul also ordered some wine. I told Atul it is not good to drink much to which he said he can handle easily. However saw the symptoms of drunk in him. I couldn’t argue much. Waiter came quickly with the order. He placed the order and went off. Before we start couple left the table. I was happy. But my happiness lived very short. A middle age couple (must be early 50s) moved in. We couldn’t say no. Not sure why but the uncle moved in first and got seated next to me and aunty was on far corner. Anyways they were looking simple people. We continued with our food. Food was very hot and I usually like warm not hot. So I was waiting for it to cool down.

They called waiter and ordered wine and pakora. I asked Atul

Anjali: What is this combination?

To my surprise that uncle responded.

Uncle: Young lady, this is the right combination. Not pasta which you are taking with wine.

Anjali: Oh ok. I am new

Uncle: No worries.

Aunty: (Smiled)

Uncle: You are married couple or just ..

Atul: We are married.

Uncle: Really?

Atul: Why?

Uncle: Normally married couples are more covered (winked)

Anjali: (feeling shy) Its not like that

Uncle: What not like that. See my wife she is wearing top and trouser

Anjali: Because she is…(stopped)

Uncle: What because?

Anjali: (changing lines).. because she might be feeling cold.

Uncle: No. She always wears like this.

Anjali: OK (smiled)

Uncle: Actually I wanted her to wear clothes like you. See how beautiful you are looking

Anjali: Thanks.

Atul: (listening). She is young as well

Uncle: What you mean Mr. My wife is old?

Atul: Sorry, I didn’t mean it.

Uncle: That what do you mean?

Atul: (trying to cover).. I mean Anjali is very young and that’s the reason she is looking beautiful.

Uncle: You are mad man. How can you marry such man Anjali. He is saying you are beautiful because you are young and you wont be after sometime. He want to use and throw you.

Atul: You are saying nonsense. I never meant it

Anjali: Uncle forgive him if you felt bad. We didn’t mean it

Uncle: No its ok. Nothing like sorry. I was just pulling you guys. You guys really love each other. See how you were covering each other.

Anjali: (shy) Thank you uncle

Uncle: No problem.

Anjali: Aunty is not saying anything

Uncle: She lost her ability of hear and speak long back

Anjali: Whaat? Not good thing. I am sorry

Uncle: No problem. She lost it in an accident almost 20 years back

Anjali: That’s sad

Atul: Sorry.

Uncle: No problem kids. She is very good lady

Anjali: You really love her

Uncle: Yes. She is my love. We married eloping from parents.

Anjali: Why?

Uncle: Because my parents were not willing for this marriage. You know inter-caste

Anjali: hmm. What about your kids

Uncle: We don’t have kids either

Anjali: Any issue. Sorry for asking

Uncle: Long story. Sometime later. Let us enjoy our drinks

Atul: Yeh. Let us go in mood again. (Gulping entire glass0

Uncle: You seem to be fond of drinking.

Atul: Sometimes.

Uncle: What about you young girl.

Anjali: I never had earlier. Just today had once.

Uncle: Then try this AABBCC brand.

Anjali: Is it is good

Uncle: Yes. It is light and tastes better.

Atul: Calling waiter. Bring this AABBCC on glass

Anjali: No Atul, some other time. I am full now

Atul: You bring. Don’t listen to her.

(Waiter left taking notes)

Uncle: You are really beautiful girl

Anjali: You are good person. Rarely do we see such people who are happy after all the issues in life

Uncle: I am just normal and simple. Now old but still young from heart

Anjali: Sorry to ask but how she enjoy here?

Uncle: I got it. Actually she see people dancing and feels very happy.

Anjali: So nice. Does she dance?

Uncle: No. But I dance and she loves me dancing on the floor.

Anjali: Wow. Amazing.

Uncle: Just God’s grace.

(waiter was back with all the orders)

Uncle: Try this.

Anjali: (tasting) ..wow it taste much better than those bitter ones.

Uncle and Atul both were laughing

Anjali: What is so funny

Atul: This is for kids

Anjali: Don’t make my fun. I will beat you.

Uncle: You both look so good. Reminds me of my younger days

Atul: (smiling)…

Anjali: (quickly finished). I was feeling like drinking more but seem I had enough for the day. Good choice. Thank you uncle

Uncle: My pleasure

Atul: I will be back from restroom in couple of minutes

Anjali: Are you fine. You are going again

Atul: Nothing wrong. I am eating since evening non-stop. Looks like eat to empty all…

Anjali: (yeeks) shameless

Atul: It is natural. Will be here in 10 mins.

Anjali: Come fast.

Atul: Yes my love.

Atul left. I was calm after having tiring day. Food and wine was got me in light mood.

Uncle: So, when did you both got married?

Anjali: Recently 2 weeks back

Uncle: Wow, so you are on honeymoon.

Anjali: (shy)….. yes

Uncle: Lovely. Long time since I met any young couple like this

Aunty: (started feeling sleepy)..

Anjali: She is sleepy. You must leave

Uncle: No way. I will have lot more rounds here. She will take 2-3 hr sleep and then we will leave in early morning. We don’t come often now. Once in few months

Anjali: Really

Uncle: That’s been the story since years.

Anjali: Interesting.

Uncle: So how you like Goa

Anjali: Goa is beautiful place.

Uncle: and people?

Anjali: People are of all kinds. Good people like you and then some bad people

Uncle: Bad? What happened

Anjali: No its ok.

Uncle: Tell me

Anjali: People want to eat girls. They see someone vulnerable and they jump like fox

Uncle: That is everywhere. Humans are like that. No matter of age, place or relation. Man tends to bend towards females and if they are beautiful like you then more.

Anjali: You are calling me beautiful again and again

Uncle: That is because you are. Not only beautiful but you are gorgeous, flawless and so simple yet looks sexy

Anjali: Uncle… you are making me shy…

Uncle: ha ha ha… you are. I wanted to be young again seeing you

Anjali: oh ho… so now you are also flirting..

Uncle: Why not? Am I old?

Anjali: No way (laughing) I will not repeat mistake.

Uncle: Good girl. Let us dance then

Anjali: I am already tired.

Uncle: Old man can dance only 10 minutes. Let us pass time till your lover comes back
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:38 PM