Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
I signaled him thank you. He signaled me to open the robe again. I said no. He glared me but I was saying no. Atul was sitting there rubbing my robe area gently. Joseph expanded his eyes but I was determined. This made him little frustrated and angry.
Joseph: Sir, can you please move out so that I can clean the room.
Atul: 5 more min. Madam got hurt on toe.
Joseph: Oh I am sorry. But sir I need to go other places also. I have done cleaning of other rooms as well.
Atul: OK. Leave this room
Joseph: I cannot. My boss will be angry. Can you both move to other room.
Atul: Madam’s toe is paining she cant.
Joseph: She can be on bed. You can go in living room. I will clean all and will call you
Atul: Ok. How long for the room.
Joseph: 10-15 mins.
Atul: 15 mintues ?
Joseph: I need to clean doors as well.
Atul: That is fine. (left the room )
Joseph: Quickly cleaned the floor in 2 mins. He came to door.
Joseph: Sir, I am cleaning the door.
Atul: Fine.
Joseph quickly cloed the door and came to me. I was horrified. What to do? I tried to cool off the things
Anjali: Thanks for not telling him.
Joseph: (smiled) No problem. Tell me what you were doing ?
Anjali: I don’t want to tell
Joseph: (keeping hands on my bare thigh) I think you should tell me. I don’t think you should take risk like that
Anjali: I was stuck in a trouble
Joseph: (roaming his hand up inside robe to inner thighs) What was the trouble?
Anjali: (trying to remove his hand) Its none of your business
Joseph: (kept his both the hands on each the thighs and trying to create space) Really? I suspect something is wrong otherwise why will you will plead infront of me
Anjali: (fearing wrong) I cannot tell you. Please leave the room. Atul is outside
Joseph, was not paying any heads to my plea. He sensed very well that I am at his mercy. He did spread my legs and I was not able to stop him. He came between the legs. It was frightening. A 50+ year old man was in bedroom with me spreading my legs and standing between them when I am without any clothes underneath. My husband was outside and I cannot scream.
He took the advantage of it. He was between the legs and now he doesn’t need to hold my legs anymore. He had released them and quickly moved upwards. Before I understand his next move he was done with untying my robe and opened the flaps. I opened my mouth to shout but voice was not coming out. He was standing 1 feet from me. I was on the bed with legs apart and bathrobe full open. Though he has already seen me nude twice today but current position was most vulnerable. Seeing not able shout gave him more liberty. His rough hands went on my boobs. He grabbed both my boobs and squeezed them. I was in full pain. In order to suck them he bent further to on knees. I tried to close the flap but he left my boobs and in angry mode once again opened it and moved his face on them. In no time his lips were on my left boobs. He was about to such them but I didn’t allow him. He saw me in anger but I have decided by that time. I kicked him hard on his groin area. He screamed in pain. I again kicked him on his stomach to which he fell back. I quickly tied my bathrobe and opened the door.
Anjali: Atul… come. Uncle fell down and got hurt
Before Joseph could recover, Atul was there.
Atul: Are you fine?
Joseph: In pain, ya I am fine… just went off balance.
Wow. Same medicine for him. He cannot tell Atul that he was trying to molest me inside the room on pretext of blackmailing me for roaming naked outside.
I learned my lesson today. I shouldn’t get blackmailed. People are there to take advantage at every corner but if you stay strong nobody can hurt you.
I went to take bath again. Joseph left. I got ready. Atul was also ready.
Atul: Anjali, why are you wearing Saree today?
Anjali: I got bored of skirts
Atul: Why not that spaghetti strap frock?
Anjali: That is very short. Also my strapless bra is still wet.
Atul: I think you can wear that frock without bra
Anjali: Whaat? Are you mad
Atul: Hold on. Let us wear and see
Atul forced me to wear that. Frock was good and covering me well. It was very opaque and thick material. Nothing was revealing except half of my back, my shoulders, neck and arms. Ofcourse it was very short hardly mid thigh.
Anjali: Atul, are you sure, I can wear this today in out. It is so revealing
Atul: It rained last night so saree is no option. You are bored with Skirts. I think frock is OK. For bra thing you can put the short demin jacket.
Anjali: Oh yes. I forgot that. Good idea.
So I quickly did light makeup and wore that jacket. We were out.
I asked Atul to go by our own car today. As everywhere he had water.
It was almost 2 pm. We reached our favorite place to eat. Had good lunch.
By 4 PM we were at Baga beach. Seeing so many girls in short dresses was comforting. I felt more relaxed that I not single one here. Atul took a beer while I preferred coconut water. We were sitting and chit chatting more. Talking about our friends, family and school days. We didn’t notice time till it started getting little dark. We started feeling cold as well. I told Atul to go back but he said one more hour. He wanted to walk on the beach together with me. I said yes.
It was cloudy today, and Atul was looking hot. Walking along with me hand in hand, he was occasionally leaning up on me. His hands were touching my thighs while walking.
Atul: Your dress works (with a wink) followed by laughter.
The beach was cold and windy, and my teeth chattered.
He was about to say something, but he stopped. He came closer to me on the sand and wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe there in his arms.
The sun began to set behind the layer of clouds. We were walking and slowly we were at far end of the beach. It was almost dark now. Though we had lights but enough to read people.
Atul grabbed my hand pulling me up from the ground. His familiar smile took place on his face, and he began to bring his face closer to mine.
Anjali: What are you doing?
I looked away. Atul He just laughed. He shook his head with a smirk.
Atul: You are in trouble, He taunted.
I got out his arms and tried to ran away as fast as I could giggling, but he was faster. We were near the waves and water was touching our feets. He quickly caught me, his arms were wrapped around my waist picking me up off the ground. I screamed and laughed as he squeezed me tighter and tighter. Then he placed me down gently, both of us smiling hugely as the waves crashed on the shore. Everything about this moment seemed familiar. His eyes, the beach, the sound of his voice. My mind raced as I felt a memory coming on. Everything spun around me. First day in Goa on the beach we had passionate sex. But that was our private place. I grew dizzy and my head ached, I felt my legs collapse below me and then the water lick my legs. I was back.
Anjali: Atul, I want one thing from you.
Atul: What?
Anjali: Can we spend our last 3 days in some hotel near by market and not in that isolated place
Atul: Why? Are you afraid?
Anjali: Yes. I don’t like that place much. It is boring now.
Atul: Are you sure.
Anjali: Yes.
Atul: As you wish.
Atul made some calls and got room booked in Sol De Goa. He said it is calm and serene. It was near to our place. We took the car and checked-in. He got beautiful room with pool. Atul said we will bring stuff tomorrow from guesthouse as he was not in mood to go now. Atul picked up few magazines in the room. He saw some pics of LPK Nightclub.
Atul: Let us go this club
Anjali: Nightclub?
Atul: Yes.
Anjali: I have never been to any. These are not for good people
Atul: You have wring info.
Anjali: OK. But I am not wearing right clothes
Atul: You are so innocent. You are in best dress. Except Jacket. Take that off.
Anjali: No way Mr.
Atul: ha ha ha.. was kidding. Your dress is good.
We went to club. Played the entrance fee and we were in.
It was first visit to the club. Hundreds of folks were jumping and dancing. Girls were in short frocks, skirts show lot of cleavage. It was looking happening place.
We went further in. Atul and I started swinging with songs. Atul was looking like someone many times to club. He took me to the counter. He ordered drinks for us. I said no but he said it is light on for you. We got the drinks. It was little nasty taste but feeling of environment was good. I had it quickly. We were again on the floor. Soon I started feeling hot. Little sweat was coming on my face. Atul saw it and he came behind me. He kept his hands to my shoulders and then those moved to my front. He was kissing my neck from behind.. slowly taking my jacket off. He took it off. It was relief but I was feeling shy. Girl next to me was dancing in almost similar attire. I went in the flow. Atul gave jacket to one man near the counter keeping stuff safe. He was back and was again behind me. He was holding me from waist and kissing me over neck. It was nice feeling when you are loved by loved one. After 7 days narrow escapes it was breather. We kept dancing and then I said I am hungry. We moved to dining area. We ordered some easy snacks savoring our mouth. Dinner was light and quick. Atul ordered for wine. I went with him and had full glass. I was not tipsy but was feeling light and good.
After short break we were again on the floor. Atul was infront me and we were dancing on all the numbers. There was one sexy song and Atul pulled me towards him. He took me in his arms and his hands were roaming on my back. He kissed me on lips and shying in public I just turned around. He gripped me from stomach area and slowly moving hands up. He cupped both my boobs from behind. I was dying in shame. I removed his hand but he again kissed me on my neck. His kisses were making me weak. Little alcohol was playing its colors as well. I was feeling good. I slowly allowed him. He too was lightly massaging my 32 C boobs over the braless frock. He slowly pulled his hands up and now he was touching my cleavage area. It was V neck front with left layer coming over right hiding everything. There was small hook to lock the layers. Atul took the hook off. His two fingers moved inside the left side and now were touching my bare boobs in the public space with hundreds of hungry eyes were stalking girls around. Two fingers became three and then four and finally entire hand was inside. Just to get away from all Atul slowly took me to the corner area. His hand was fulling cupping my left breast inside the fabric. He pinched my nipple. He sucked my ear lobes and he also lifted my frock to rub my thighs. I guess his couple of strong pegs and evening beers were showing signs. He forgot the place. He was moving more and more into that act.
We were slowly dancing but Atul was more playing with my breast and kissing and sucking me. I too started feeling wetness. My panty was already soaked with honey dripping from my sugarpot.
Atul whispered in my ears that he is feeling like pee. He didn’t want to go as he was enjoying best moments on the floor. He took his hands out of left breast and moved in the right side. After 10 mins mauling left boobs was breathing light but right one was under attack. I was enjoying every bit of it now.
I was keeping my hands above his to hide but was also playing with it
Atul took his hands off. He was dancing behind me. He again kept his hands to my waist. I was liking the previous position more. I wanted him to do what he was doing. I slowly moved in the darkest corner. Atul was behind me. I took his hands moved them over my breast. His hands were gripping my boobs more softly. I pushed myself into him. He sensed it and moved his left hand inside and cupped my left boobs softly. I wanted it hard. I took my hand over his hand and forced him to squeeze mine. He did but soon I realized that I touched something else. I again touched his hands and I caught hold of thick bracelet. Atul never wears bracelet……whaaaaaaaat…
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:38 PM