Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
I was feeling hand on my bare legs. Those hands moved to upper part. Hands were roaming now to belly and my boobs. I slept without any undergarments under the robe. In fear I opened my eyes, I see David in front of me. (man who was helping his uncle in house cleaning, who saw me nude on beach and balcony, whom I was stuck in room last Friday after bath..)

He was lusting on me. I was still coming out of sleep after long tiring night. His hands were roaming on my naked flesh. He was smiling on my state. I started getting into reality and then I felt his finger poked inside my pussy. I was about to scream but he immediately covered my lips with his. It was still early morning and I was lacking energy to defend. I was trying to push but he was way too strong for me. He was continuously kissing me. His finger was inside my pussy. He gripped something inside my vagina which made me stiff and powerless. I did not like his rough touch and kisses. I was in deep sleep and this act created havoc. My condition allowed David to take full advantage. He released me and took his tshirt and shorts off. Rather than running from there or scream I kept seeing him in fear.

I was slowly coming into reality. I sensed what is going to come next. I was about to come out of sofa to run towards room but he sensed it earlier and was ready to grab me again. He pushed me again in the sofa and was quickly over me. He got hold of both my hands which he easily took in single hand to make his other hand free. I was fully in his hold. Not sure why I was not able to shout or scream for help but quickly incidences just after breaking from deep sleep was way too much for me to act or react. David was in full strength and quickly over powered me. His lips started traveling on various places on my face, lips, ear lobes, cheeks. Everytime I try to utter something or shout his was covering my lips with his.

Holding my hands in his one hand he closed my mouth with his other hand and started kissing my neck and below area. My robe was open from front and was fully accessible to him. I was trying to get rid of him but he is not giving me any chance. He started kissing my body’s every inch.

His lips and face was buried in my beautiful soft and curvy body. My boobs was pointing toward roof and he saw them as I was trying to breathe hard. He opened his mouth and quickly took my left boob in his mouth. He sucked it well trying to eat the entire boob in mouth. He slowly released it making it wet with his saliva. Entire boob was shining with nipple still in his mouth. He sucked like baby and then started biting with his lips. Somehow it was feeling good despite of getting forced into this. It was no more than bang but not sure why my body was not pushing him as hard as I should be.

My eyes was seeing his action. He was now on the other boob repeating the act. He did thrice on both the boobs and then he stared at me. His eyes was showing his victory over my body. My body was not that stiff as it was earlier. Infact my pussy started getting moist. His eyes was continuously looking at me without a blink and so I was looking him. I tried to free myself to which he stared me with fully anger and parallel gripping my hand and mouth tight. He was looking fearsome and determined. He released my mouth allowing me to breathe. He was staring me so hard that I could speak anything due to fear.
I turned my face to bedroom to which he said his first word

David: “I have locked. He is sleeping hard”.

I found it relieving that Atul will not see me like this rather I should feel more terrified as he cannot help me either. What I was thinking now? Did I already surrendered ?

No, I lifted my leg and tried to hit him on his groin. But his position was little different and difficult to attack. My effort went in vain. He again stared me nodding his head clearing expressing me not to do any such thing. Like a small kid I took it as order. He was now not in hurry. He slowly came down to my face and gently kissed me on my face, lips, neck and boobs. He travelled lower to belly and belly button.

His grip on my hands was getting softer. His kisses were making me weak as well. Now and then he was checking me making eye contact. I guess I have almost surrendered to him. Almost 2 days I was without any sex with failed masturbation and adventure with Jai. He was wining me with slow attack and molestation.
He went down and buried his head between my thighs inhaling the musk of my sex. Tentatively, he started licking me. His act had already made me wet and which he realized with me stopped pushing him. He released my hands and now I was free to hit him but I was not able to do that.

He darted his tongue straight into my pussy lips….. Oh God!" I shuddered clutching his head with my hands and trying to move him away. Atul never did that to me. As his tongue became more insistent increasing it's rhythm and pressure I began to lose any control. With a startle I realized that the body was capable of accepting what the mind rejected.

"Aah!" I moaned and moved my hands, putting an end to my feeble attempts to move him away. Soon my moans became louder as I shuddered under his maneuvers. I was beyond all caring now...my background, education, husband,...nothing mattered. There is no way out. I will have sex with this man... servant's nephew.

Abruptly, he got to his feet and started removing his underwear. Lying on the sofa, I had a fleeting glance of his manhood as he joined me. He is huge...certainly bigger than Atul, I thought. He raised my legs, arranged them on his shoulders and placed the tip of his cock at the entry of my pussy with just the head buried slightly in the folds of my pussy.

David: You want this inside? Do you get fucked daily?

Anjali: No, please don't do it.

David: Hmm. so you don't get fucked daily. Too bad.

Slowly and steadily he started pushing. I was already wet and as my pussy held David’s foreskin back,

I closed my eyes….as his cock slid in… deep inside. making me scream...Oh God…. I am sorry Atul… I am sorry…

Anjali..Anjali….what happened…. I heard those words…

I opened my eyes, I saw Atul infront me, he was holding both the legs with his dick inside me, I was not believing what was happening.. I turned my face towards room and saw door was open.. my eyes was searching David.. he was not where. Everything was closed…

Atul: What happened Anjali?

Anjali: It is you. I softened my legs and allowed him to penetrate again fully in…I was not that wet and hence it pained when he pushed in

Atul: Sorry to scare you. I was awake early after sleeping full one day. Saw you on sofa with your robe open and….

Anjali: and what..?

Atul: And your panty lying on the floor. Looks like you missed me alone…so I just took the advantage and played with your body while you were asleep…

Anjali: You scared me…

Atul: Sorry….(he pushed again)..

He increased the rhythm by fully withdrawing and then thrusting wildly. All the while he kept sucking my nipples and playing with the breasts. "Oh God!" I sighed as my vagina stretched to accommodate him. I put my hands to my mouth stifling my moans as the tip of his penis drove all the way to my cervix again and again.

Atul seemed to carry on and on. I had locked her ankles around his back. An explosion and he discharged entirely inside me. He made hard love with me pouring his cum inside me. Though I did orgasmed but once again I was saved. May be this time it was bad dream…
It may not be very pleasuring love making but that bad dream was over. It was Atul who was on me and not David. What a breather.
Atul: You were missing me
Anjali: Yes. Very much
Atul: I can see you. No inner garments and just one robe that too partially open.
Anjali: It was for you.
Atul: Liar! I remember that pharmacist was here last night. I am sure he took your advantage in my absence
Anjali: (shocked)…. Atul what do you mean?
Atul: Stupid. I was just joking
Anjali: You are bad boy.
Atul: Sorry. It was funny
Anjali: No. It was not funny. You think I am bad girl
Atul: So what
Anjali: Please remove your hands from my boobs.
Atul: Let me play with them
Anjali: I cannot talk when you keep roaming your hands on my body
Atul: Uff.
Anjali: You seems to be fit now. Slept whole day unwell and now in morning you are playboy.
Atul: I couldn’t resist seeing you like this.
Anjali: Bad boy. Now you make tea. I am going to get fresh.
Atul: OK boss.
Anjali: I want some snacks as well.
Atul: OK boss
Anjali: and keep my clothes ready
Atul: OK boss
Anjali: and….
Atul: You need somebody to bathe you?
Anjali: NO. I am good
Atul: aawww. I am good. I will give you sexy bath.
Anjali: NO. You got just now what you want.
I went for bath and was back in 30 minutes. Atul was done with tea and snacks. I was in my robes. We had snacks together.
Anjali: So Mr. Where are my clothes?
Atul: I kept on that chair
Anjali: There is nothing
Atul: That is what you should be wearing today.
Anjali: Atuuuuul.
Atul: Really. It rained a lot. Let us be here. We don’t need clothes.
Atul moved ahead and pulled my robe away. I was standing nude. I tried to pull back the robe but Atul took it away beyond my reach.
Anjali: Atul please give me my robe.
Atul: No. No clothes today.
Anjali: Not funny. I am not comfortable
Atul: I am very much. (taking all his clothes off). See I am enjoying
Anjali: You are shameless. I am not like you. I am wearing Saree now.
Atul Ran towards bedroom and stands at the door
Atul: No way.
Anjali: Please Atul I am feeling shy.
Atul: OK. Pay toll tax.
Anjali: Whaat?
Atul: Yes pay toll tax to go in.
Anjali: My wallet is inside.
Atul: Not money.
Anjali: Then what?
Atul: See below
Anjali: What below?
Atul: See. My friend.
Anjali: Atuuull. You are shameless. You are hard again.
Atul: Yes. You need to make it soft.
Anjali: No. Not before night. No more sex in day today Mr.
Atul: Who is asking you for sex. Just make it soft
Anjali: How?
Atul: Just blow it
Anjali: What blow?
Atul: Just take in mouth suck and suck and suck..to make it soft
Anjali: Chheee.. no way. I am not dirty girl
Atul: It is art not dirt. You have read Kamasutra. We are doing it since generations
Anjali: No. I don’t read books and this is not what I want to do.
Atul: My love. Its pleasure
Anjali: For you. Not for me
Atul: I will suck yours
Anjali: Shut up
Atul: So you are breaking marriage rules. Hmm..
Anjali: Which rules. There is nothing like it
Atul: Ask your mom… sshhh. Sorry Ask your married friends.
Anjali: No. It is shameful. Nobody does it.
Atul: Wow my innocent wife.
Anjali: You really want?
Atul: Yes. Yes.
Anjali: OK.
I bent down. Was looking at his dick. It started getting harder anticipating a blowjob. I touched it. He pushed me to hold tight. I gripped it with whole hand. He asked me to lick the tip first.
I after sometime and building courage took my face next to his dick.
Anjali: …eewww. It is stinking.
Atul: Whaaat
Anjali: Go first and take good bath. Then I will give you.
Atul: What a bummer. You will not do it later.
Anjali: Promise. I will do it.
Atul: Are you sure.
Anjali: Are baba.. I promise.
Atul threw my bathrobe on the loft and locked the bedroom door making sure that I do not wear clothes and ditch. I too went and locked him from outside.
I picked the small stool and stand over it. I was still short of loft. I took a chair and then kept stool over it. It was good now. I slowly climbed over it. I was on the stool and then suddenly main door opened. I turned my face towards door and saw David entered with broom and cloth. He saw me standing nude on the chair and stool. His eye opened wide and big. He quickly closed the door and rushed towards me. I too raised my hand to pick the robe. It was little far from my reach. I made a hard attempt and reached to the robe but went completely off balance and was about to fall. David quickly came to rescue and got hold of me in his arms. I was in arms naked like a baby. His face was next to me and my entire naked body was for his treat. He kept me his hands and started moving into other bedroom. I tried to came out of his arms but he was gripping me tight. He was in the room and he literally threw me on the bed. He locked the door and came to me…
I was not prepared for this.
Anjali: What are you doing? I will shout
David: Please go ahead. Who will listen you here in remote zone.
Anjali: My husband is taking bath in other room he will be quickly out.
David left the room and quickly went to lock the other bedroom. I took the opportunity to lock my room from inside. David knocked my door hard and started banging it. I was terrified what to do
I heard Atul started banging bedroom door now. David was in disarray what to do. He didn’t want to risk his life and quickly moved out. I saw him leaving the guesthouse from the window. He was little far and then seeing it safe I decided to come out. I know Atul was mad on me. I opened my room lock and tried to open the door but it was now coming out…
My goodness David locked me as well………….
I tried hard but door was not opening. It became horrible situation. How we both can be locked from outside. What Atul will think.
I went to window again. David was far away now. I saw he left main door open. Now we both are locked and main door is open. How can I explain this situation to Atul.
I saw my window doesn’t have grill. I unlocked the latch and tried open the glass and it opened swiftly. I was without clothes. But there was not option. I quickly made a jump out of window on the grass area next to it. I fell on the ground and it hurt me on my right leg. However I forgot it and ran towards main door. I was about to enter the main door and saw David’s uncle Joseph were entering the guesthouse door. I saw him and he saw me. Holly shit .. I was fully nude standing outside of the main door. I ignored him and entered the living room closing all the locks on the door.
I ran towards other bedroom. Atul was hitting. I picked up the robe and wore it. I opened his door and as expected he was fuming.
Atul: Anjali, what is this nonsense?
Anjali: (tears in eyes) not saying anything
Atul: Don’t cry. Tell me why you locked me and why you were not responding me.
Anjali: (started crying badly)….
Atul: (no more shouting)…What happened Anjali. Why are you crying
Anjali: You left me naked.
Atul: So what. I was about to come.
Anjali: Somebody was knocking the main door and I was afraid. I picked up chair and stool to take my robe off the loft. I got it but while coming down I got my right leg twisted. It is paining badly
Atul: Oh..sorry. But door was locked. You could have waited.
Anjali: No Atul. Main door was key locked and person with key can come in. I went running locking all the bolts from inside.
Atul: oh..I didn’t realized it. But why you are not speaking
Anjali: Because my toe was hurting and I was angry.. (started mock cry)
Atul: Sorry..sorry..
Main door knocked again. I got scared. If it is Joseph uncle and what if she will tell Atul.
I went in the bedroom and Atul went and opened the door. Joseph uncle came in with cleaning stuff.
Joseph: Sir, did you see David here
Anjali: (scaring to hell)
Atul: No. Who David
Joseph: My nephew. He left before me to clean the house. Lazy rascal, he didn’t do anything. Must be roaming with friends.
Atul: May be.
Joseph: I want to tell you one thing.
Anjali: (was in super panic mode)
Atul: Tell me.
Joseph: I am not sure if I should say
I came out and was standing behind back of Atul looking at uncle Joseph. I was pleading with my eyes and he was lusting on me badly
Atul: Tell me Joseph
I nodded my head with no to which Joseph uncle saw and smiled little bit hiding his expression from Atul
Atul: Tell me. I don’t have much time.
Joseph: Actually when I was entering from the main gate I saw….
I went complete statue. What to do. This is disaster. Atul will now know everything…means everything.. not I cannot let this happened.. Earlier also he was lusting on me and today also. What can I do to stop him. Not sure.. I untied my bath robe and opened the flaps to give him full view of my body for 3 secs and I went running back in the bedroom. I was clueless what to do and nothing came in my mind.
Joseph got the hint and he stopped.
Joseph: ….. I saw someone knocking the door but nobody opened. That person left. (what a relief. He saved me and also unknowingly gave proof to my previous story)
Atul: hmm. Do you know who was he.
Joseph: Never saw him.
Atul: Oh Ok.
Atu allowed him to clean the house. Atul came in. I was sitting on the bed.
Anjali: You heard what he said
Atul: Yes. There was someone
Anjali: Yes and it scared me.
Atul: I am sorry. How is your toe now.
Anjali: It is paining.
Atul: Let me give some medicines
Anjali: No it is fine. I will do warm oil massage.
Atul: Let me do it.
Anjali: No, its ok.
Atul: Let me bring warm oil. (Atul went out in kitchen and got the oil)
Anjali: Thanks Atul.
Atul: Let me rub on the toe. I was sitting on the bed facing room door. Atul sat on the floor facing me and showing back to the door.
Joseph uncle came in the room for cleaning. He was standing on the door looking at me… eye to eye
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:38 PM